• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A journey through Johto! (Discussion)

Since were on the topic of teams, I too plan to have Victoria obtain only Johto Pokémon. A Hoothoot that will evolve into Noctowl, a Horsea that will evolve into Kingdra, and a Hitmontop, and I also plan to have her Chansey evolve into Blissey.

I'm unsure if I'll have her bring over her Pokémon she left with Oak, and I doubt I'll have her bring over any Pokémon she has in Kalos.

Last edited:
I do have a character that I might bring in that has a Misdreavus, but if I do decide to bring him in, he's more so going to be a secondary character that I'll bring in every now and then, kinda like a rival for Victoria. So feel free to choose Misdreavus, if you want.

Personally, I could see Jake with any one of them, but more so Misdreavus and Girafarig.

I want his team to be balanced, but at the same time not have too much or any that the other characters have

Here's the full team anyway, the last pokemon on the team pending

The egg he has being the umbreon

Anyone want me to remove or change any for any reason
download-2.png
download-1.png
download.png

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I want his team to be balanced, but at the same time not have too much or any that the other characters have

Here's the full team anyway, the last pokemon on the team pending

The egg he has being the umbreon

Anyone want me to remove or change any for any reason
View attachment 790929 View attachment 790930 View attachment 790931
Nah all those are completely fine.

This is probably what Yohei’s team will eventually look like:
upload_2020-3-3_0-4-19.png

Edit: Probably gonna remove either Snorlax or Tyranitar.

Jayblade

For some reason, there were probably some technical issue because @BloodRedRobot's post was duplicated before he edited the last one. This can happen due to poor connection or pressing/clicking send too many times. I would suggest deleting the duplicate. XD
Ah yeah, it’s maybe due to connection cause that happens to me sometimes for that reason.

Oh oops, thanks for pointing that out, ill correct it right now

Also i was gonna ask

How would you guys feel if we had parts only with the pokemon?

Like the shorts they always have in front of the pokemon movies, but we have the pokemon speaking "english" and have dialogue?

Just a thought i had, i don't mind if we do it or not. Whichever you guys prefer

Lol, I prefer Aipom over Ambipom too. I double checked to make sure, but you can stop Aipom from evolving mid-evolution. I originally thought you couldn't, so naturally I got a bit confused with your post.

Aipom technically didn't need the Everstone, but it's best to give him one as it would've been trying to stop it's evolution literally all the time.

Jayblade

Could I have my character in this?

Name: smew donald
Height:5,4
Physical appearance: slim body type with long brown hair and crucked nose
Defining feature: eyes
Clothing: Navy blue trousers, black loose top, navy blue jacket.
Personality: energentic but serious

Pokemon team: scizzor, Lucario, noibat
Region of origin: galar
No, sorry. This thread is closed now.

Yea. Since it is only PokeSpeak, no human can understand them, unless your character explicitly can. But we have moments between our characters and their Pokemon.

If you mean shift the attention to your Pokemon and let your characters rest and all, then that's fine. Just know that not everyone is going to follow through with it, mainly because you only have one person with you.