• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Journey Through Kalos - Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylvie stared blankly at the boy. "Sorry, I don't think we've met?" She asked, confused, completely forgetting him as she turned around and crouched down to stroke Muffin and calm her down, because she was violently growling and hissing at both of the boys now. She scooped Muffin up into her arms and gave her a hug, turning back to the boy. "I'm so sorry, but I have no idea who you are," She mumbled anxiously, slightly embarrassed.

@CosmicDreams
@DoggoKing

Last edited:
Winter was startled by the question. She thought about it for a moment and then said,

"Uh, sure..why not?"
She remembered watching a Pokemon Showcase a few weeks ago.

"I think seeing the showcase will be a great idea."

Flare perched on the backboard of the bench again, pecking at Winter's backpack. The Fletchling seemed to want something--the macarons, of course.

Winter sighed, taking the basket out again and setting it down on the bench. She left it open so Flare could have as many as it wanted to.

Flare eagerly started pecking at an orange one, chirping happily. By the time Flare had stopped eating, there were only a few left in the basket.

@VIcc125

Jason stood up from his seat on the bench, and Quilava jumped to the ground. He then proceeded to return Fletchinder to his Pokeball, before grabbing his backpack off of the ground and throwing over his shoulders. He did a quick check to make sure his pockets had everything he needed in them; his Pokedex, wallet, and the two filled Pokeballs that sat inside the pocket inside his jacket. Satisfied that the Pokeballs belonging to Fletchinder and Ralts were exactly where they were supposed to be, Jason turned to Winter.

"Well, we should probably get going then. If we head out now, we might even be able to train a little bit on the road. It'll be good practice for you if you wanna take on the Gym Circuit. That, and if Cyllage City really does have a Rock Type Gym, then we'll both need to capture a new Pokemon or two," Jason chuckled and rubbed the back of his head nervously, "I don't think taking on the Cyllage City Gym with just two Fire Types and a barely trained Ralts is gonna work out well for me..."

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
“Well, I’m just saying that a girl like you and a Pokémon like Muffin could be attending. Besides, some people want to do stuff like that, and some people don’t. Also, can Muffin stop hissing at me, all I did was ask a question, so you don’t really have to be mad at me.” Christian said with a surprised look when Sylvie and Muffin were mad at him.

"Sorry," She mumbled, rolling her eyes a little bit as she turned away from Christian, Muffin still hissing warily. Sylvie let out a sigh as she turned back to Christian. "No, I'm sorry, I thought you meant - I don't know what I thought you meant!" She apologized awkwardly, embarrassed with herself as she picked up Muffin gently. "Muffin! Look, he's fine! Muffin's just shy and wary of new people," Sylvie told Christian as Muffin tried to struggle out of her grip, but to no avail. She blushed slightly as she wondered what she should say to Christian - she knew what she wanted to say but didn't know how to word it.

"Where's your next location?" She asked firstly - she'd rather be safe than sorry. Muffin looked up at her with a hopeful look, as if she was asking her if she was going to ask what Muffin thought she was going to ask. Sylvie nodded with a happy smile and Muffin's eyes widened in excitement.

Last edited:
She nodded. "So, which way is it?" Winter asked, hauling her backpack over her shoulders and standing up.

Flare flew up to land on Winter's shoulder.

Winter closed the basket of macarons, picking it up and putting it back in her backpack. She grabbed the water bottle and opened it, taking a few more sips before closing it. She reached up to scratch the top of Flare's head.

Flare chirped with satisfaction.

@VIcc125

DoggoKing22

“Well, I was heading to Camphrier Town to see the Pokémon Showcase, and then go to Cylage City to get my second badge.” Christian replied, but he then looked puzzled, “Why? Do you want to come with me? ‘Cause if you want to, it’s fine with me.” Goji and Dart looked happy when Christian asked that question.

Sylvie blushed slightly, feeling extremely nervous. "I am attending the Pokemon Showcase, and I would love to see battles...um...I'd love to come with you." She replied cheerfully, hoping Christian would definitely be okay with it. She wouldn't be doing battles herself - well, not gym battles, maybe the occasional battle - so she'd love to see the Pokemon Trainer side of a journey, as she was going to be a Pokemon Performer.

Muffin's mouth dropped open in shock when Sylvie said this, and she looked up at Sylvie and nodded to her proudly. Sylvie smiled back before looking back to Christian, her cheeks still bright red. Muffin jumped out of her arms and went over to Goji and Dart, looking up at them both, grinning at them and waving hello, introducing herself. "Eev ee! Eeveh! Ev eev, Eevee Eevee vee!" She chirruped, basically telling them her name was Muffin and she was Sylvie's best friend and first Pokemon.

Jake Walked Over to His Litwick and Said. "What Has Gotten Into You?" Jake Sighed Before Looking around and saying to Himself. [I Need Friend.] Jake kept on Thinking that in his Mind over amd over Again, When Not looking where he was going he accidentally Bumped into Slyvie, making him Drop his Litwick on the Ground. "Oh! I'm sorry! I Wasn't Looking where i was Going!"

Sylvie fell backwards onto her back as she yelped in surprise, hitting her head slightly on the floor. "Hey! Who - oh." She paused when she saw the boy who had bumped into her saying sorry. "It's okay," She mumbled, rubbing the back of her head as she picked herself up off the floor. She glared at Muffin when she saw her snickering slightly, although Muffin continued snickering even when she saw Sylvie glaring at her fiercely. She looked at the Litwick on the floor the same time Muffin did, and with how curious Muffin was, she went up to the Litwick and poked it with her paw, unsure what it even was.

Jake Smiled at Bit as he said to himself. [This is my chance!] Jake Stood up and said. "Well i Guess i Should introduce My Self. I'm Jake." Jake Smiled a Bit wider and he held out his hand. Jake's Litwick Laid on the Ground and didn't get up untill Sylvie Eevee Poked Him. The Litwick Looked Up at the Eevee and recognized it, But didn't do anything.

"Hmmm.... Maybe you're right..." Croconaw grinned, looking up at Euclides, jumping at his back, Euclides somehow kept balance, looking at Winter, grinning and sticking his tongue out, trying to be funny. "Hey! Winter! Soo... I will come with Jason, what about you?" He asked the girl, waiting for her answer, while he was waiting for her answer, Croconaw shoved a Doughnut into Euclides' mouth, as he ate it, looking at Croconaw, shoving a Doughnut at his mouth as well."Hahahahaha!". Croconaw laughed, eating more doughnuts, as Euclides' PokéGear started to vibrate. Euclides instantly thought it was Mark since he is the only one that added him

*VZMMMMM*

"Hm? It must be Mark...."He picked his PokéGear up, pressing the button on the middle of it, as Mark started to say something. Mark: Euclides! It's you! I heard that there is going to be a showcase in Camphrier Town. Also, the Lumiose city has a GYM! You should visit it after beating some few GYM's, the first GYM is in Santalune. Ok? "Ok! I knew that there was going to be a showcase in Camphrier, it's my next destination! I'm sure that is going to be cool!"

*Beep*

He looked up, seeing the big buildings and houses, but he mainly saw the tower in the middle of the city, getting impressed by it... His expression even changed, as he said"WOW! THAT'S SO BIG! I WISH I COULD VISIT THAT TOWER...IT LOOKS SO... COOL AND... HIGH TECH! YES! HIGH TECH!! IT MUST BE SO COOL!"

@Vlcc125 @Winterr

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Christian saw Sylvie fall over by Jake and Litwick bumping into her. “You guys alright?” Christian said lending them a hand. He then turned over to Jake and said, “Hi, I’m Christian, and this is Sylvie. Nice to meet ya.” He then looked down to the Litwick and looked back up at Jake, “Hmm, you have a Litwick as a partner Pokémon, so I quess you’re from the Unova reigon.”

Sylvie smiled at Jake and nodded as Christian introduced himself and Sylvie to Jake. "Nice to meet you," She said with a smile, trying her hardest to not mumble and be nervous. She glared at Muffin again as Muffin continued to snicker, doing an impression of Sylvie in love with Christopher. "Hey!" Sylvie hissed at Muffin, blushing a little in embarrassment, knocking her a little with her shoe as Muffin continued to snicker even more. Muffin then imitated Sylvie blushing loads and Sylvie's face turned even redder.

"Why do you always embarrass me?" She yelled at Muffin, Muffin snickering even more and then imitating her getting angry and shouting. Sylvie turned away from Muffin furiously as she ignored her snickering, turning back to Christian and Jake.

Halt got up, with a splitting headache. The heck were they? He thought to himself. Walking away, Halt noticed the girl from before, with some other people. Lets just walk around them. Halt walked around the small group, and left for route 5.
Out on route 5, Halt let Chimchar back out of his ball. 'Char, Char Chim!' It yelled out at Halt, because it didn't like the attack. "I know. I got hit two, you know." After Halt said that, a pancham ran out of nowhere, and challenged Halt and Chimchar to a battle. Chimchar lept into a flame wheel, and slammed into Pancham. The Pancham staggered back, but returned with a arm thust. Chimchar dodged some, but was hit three times in the end. Chimchar returned blows with a scratch. "Hold on, Chimchar." Halt called out, and tossed a great ball. It shook once, twice, thrice(?) And it captured the pokemon. Halt walked up to the pokeball, and released the pokemon. "Nice to meet you, Pancham." He said with a small smile. They continued down the road, until they reached zubat cave. "Chimchar, lets fight our way through. Once the two walked inside, a hoard of Zubats appeared. They pelted chimchar with attacks, and Chimchar was unable to attack back. Suddenly, he started to glow white, and all the zubats slowly edged away. The small pokemon grew in size, and became much stronger. Chimchar had evolved into Monferno. He then used mach punch before the zubats could react, knocking them all out. They ran outside, where they had a clear view of Cyllan town. (Sorry guys, I forgot about Camphihre town, so im gonna say that he already went through it, and kept going. I forgot its location.)

"Well, i'm actually from Hoenn. The reason i have Litwick was because their was a Graveyard in the back yard of the house i lived in." Jake said as he picked up his Litwick and let him rest on his shoulder. He then looked at Sylvie's Eevee, Then Her and said. "It Looks like you two Don't get Along... I wonder why?"

Sylvie frowned as Jake said that. "We do get along," She muttered crossly. "...Most of the time," She sighed as Muffin imitated Sylvie's frown and exaggerated how cross she was. "Knock it off!" Sylvie shouted at Muffin angrily, as Muffin snickered and imitated this as well, being mischievous. Muffin scowled at her when Sylvie began to ignore her and turned away from her, accidentally smacking Jake's leg really hard. She knew she'd done that, but she didn't bother saying sorry.

Jake held his leg and backed up a Bit before saying. "OW! What was That For?!" Jake's Looked at Sylvia's Eevee and Growled Lightly at it for hitting its Trainer.

DoggoKing22

Christian started to think a little bit, but he then got a idea, “Hey, I got a idea, do you want to come with us to Camphrier Town? We’re going to see the Pokémon showcase, and then head over to Cylladge City to get my second gym badge. Want to come with us too? If so, then you just got yourself some friends to travel with around Kalos.” Christian asked.

Sylvie smiled at Jake and nodded. "And I'm participating in the Showcase!" Sylvie exclaimed with a little hint of pride in her voice, her cheeks still rosy red from before as Muffin continued to mock her behind her back, snickering at every word she said. Sylvie was happy now - she already had one friend, and she potentially had two now! When she told her Mum the next day on the PC she knew she'd be happy with her, maybe even proud of her because she had at least one friend, and considering how shy she was that was surprising.

"Well thats Cool. I Know your going to do awesome!" Jake smiled at her before Thinking about The Gyms. He then suddenly said out loud. "I need more Pokemon."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"From the café? You ran off and basically teleported somewhere," Jerral told her. He was thinking the same thing as Christian and was surprised that Sylvie was doing contests. Most people he met with Pokémon are trainers. "A showcase huh? That sounds interesting. Hey, Christian was it? Can I go with you as well?" he asked. He hoped he would be able to make friends on his journey to get the badges.

"Oh, I remember you now!" Sylvie exclaimed, turning to Jerral. "Yeah, sorry about that, I, um, I'm not the best at socializing and stuff," She told him nervously, blushing slightly again. "And thanks!" She thanked Jake happily, hoping that she would do good in the showcase. Then Jerral asked if he could join them as well. Sylvie grinned excitedly. "Sure!" She told him happily, pleased with the little group of friends she had made. Christian, Jake and Jerral, herself too. She was a bit self-conscious about her being the only girl though, with three other boys.

@CosmicDreams
@Zman890

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

“Well, what now, shall we head to Camphrier Town? ‘Cause we all want to go to Camphrier Town.” Christian questioned the three others. Goji and Dart agreed but are waiting for the others to answer.

"Well, I definitely want to go to Camphrier Town, so, I guess we should head there now?" Sylvie exclaimed eagerly, grinning as Muffin continued to mock her, still snickering. Sylvie turned to Muffin furiously. "You know what? I never do this to you, but you're being mean and selfish, trying to embarrass me, so I have to!" She shouted angrily, as she grabbed Muffin's Pokeball out her pocket, raising it slightly in the air and returning Muffin as she tried to dart away - she was too slow though, and the glowing red light concealed her inside the ball. Sylvie stopped frowning and miniaturised the Pokeball before popping it back in her pocket.

@DoggoKing
@Zman890
@CosmicDreams

DoggoKing22

“Well I guess we’re off then. Let’s go to Camphrier Town.” Christian said while walking to Camphrier Town. And hey, who knows what will lie inside Camphrier Town, will they be able to go inside the Pokémon Showcase to see Sylvie and Muffin perform? Maybe encounter Team Psychic. Who knows? It will be revealed in the next post (maybe).

Jake saw What happened and shurged it off and said. "Yeah we should go before it gets Dark." Jake began walking when he felt someyhing Wrap around his leg. He looked down and it was an Ekans. He tried Shaking it off but it didn't come off. He sighed before walking the Group.

(@CosmicDreams !!! COME ON! XD)

Sylvie's mouth dropped open slightly as Christian and Jake left Sylvie and Jerral behind. "Hey, wait for me!" Sylvie exclaimed as she waved her hand in the air, running after them both. "Come on Jerral!" She called behind her shoulder as she walked next to Christian happily. "Hey Muffin! Are you exci - oh, wait," She mumbled, about to speak to Muffin when she realized she was in her Pokeball. "Never mind then," She murmured to herself, continuing to happily skip beside Christian.

As they walked through the entrance to Route Five, everything changed around them drastically. There were trees, flowers, bushes and verdant grass all around - the flowers all different colours and smelling nice, the trees a nice emerald or a dark green, flowing around in the wind, the bushes growing light pink or white flowers on them, waving around like how an Alolan Exeggutor swung its head around, or like a giraffe in a fight with another giraffe. There were Fletchlings, Fletchinders, Staravia's, Starly's and Staraptor's flying around in the sky as well as other bird Pokemon, while little Bug Pokemon scuttled around on the floor and Grass Pokemon, other Pokemon such as Flabebe and Floette too running around or hiding in the bushes, some even in the trees.

Sylvie giggled cheerfully as she watched a Pidgey perch on a tree, picking up berries into its mouth and throwing them into the air, making the berries flip again and again while the Pidgey itself did a backflip before catching the berry in its mouth, an act it seemed to be very proud of and was trying to impress nearby Pidgey's with - but to no avail, and it gave up when a Pidgey spat at it and laughed as it flew off. "Poor Pidgey," Sylvie murmured sympathetically as she continued to skip by Christian's side.

While Jake was Walking the Ekans Somehow made it from his Leg up to his Arm. Jake actually that this was kinda Funny so he showed Sylvia his arm and said. "Hey Look what slithered on my arm."

Sylvie looked at his arm and giggled. "Where'd you get that cool armband from? I want one!" She joked, grinning as she looked at the Ekans's face. She didn't know why, she just found Ekans' really funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of Team Psychic grunts were wrecking havoc in Camphrier Town, making their Pokemon lift up tons of people with their Psychic powers and demand all the information about Mewtwo, every person being attacked looking terrified. Maria watched through her camera recording what the grunts were doing and she laughed evilly everytime a person was dropped down, clapping her hands together like a seal whenever this happened.

DoggoKing22

“You know Jake, if that goofy little Ekans is hanging on to your arm, then it probably likes you. Why don’t you catch it, it might work.” Christian said to Jake on their way through route 5 to Camphrier Town.

Jake sighed and said. "Well i'll Try." Jake Grabed a Pokeball out of his bag and Lightly tapped it on the Ekans. The Ekans was Sucked inside of the ball as it shook a couple of times in his hand then it stoped. "I think i caught it?" Jake Tap the Pokeball as the Ekans Came out and Wrap back around his arm.

Sylvie giggled at this. "Well that was a very easy catch," She remarked with a smile, watching the Ekans pop back out and wrap back around his arm, Sylvie watching the Ekans' derpy face and giggling at it, grinning at the same time. She then stood back and took Muffin's Pokeball out her pocket, releasing Muffin who stood in front of Sylvie, glaring right up at her with a grumpy pout. "Be good now," Sylvie told her sternly and firmly, staring back at her. Muffin responded with a little irritated 'hmph' as she ran off to play with some Spewpa's playing Hide and Seek. Sylvie smiled and continued walking next to Christian, happily watching Muffin.

Halt had just found out about a pokemon showcase in Camphire Town, so he turned back to go check it out. On the way, he meet a fisherman who asked him does he like fishing. "I never really fished before." Halt replied. The old man cackled in laughter, and gave Halt a 'Good Rod.' Halt, surprised by his graciousness, handed the man a dive ball. They shook hands, and parted ways. When Halt reached Campshire Town, the people who tackled him were wrecking the place. Halt couldn't stand it, so Monferno and Halt stepped forward, and started to attack the pokemon. Monferno used Flame wheel to attack, and soon stopped the attack on the town, because they started to focus their attacks on Halt and Monferno. "Just like hordes, Monferno." Halt said reassuringly to his pokemon. Monferno launched himself at the many pokemon, and started to take them out. He used the building walls to leap from one side of the town, to the other. He used there moves against them, by attacking them as they try to concentrate on their psychic powers. Monferno was able to Finnish the last pokemon off with a fire punch. The psychic grunts ran off, trying to excape Monferno. But he was hurt bad, so Halt took him to the pokemon center to heal up.

Euclides stood up, not even waiting for Winter's answer, he walked away towards Camphrier town.. "It's getting dark, I should hurry, they will catch up to me, I'm sure!" He started to run towards the Route 5, catching up to Sylvie and her crew, he looked around, as he started to sneeze, shouting "I'M ALLERGIC TO THOSE FLOWERS!!!" He didn't stop sneezing, as his PokéGear started to vibrate...

*VZMMMMMM, VZMMMMMM, VZMMMM*

He picked the PokéGear up, pressing the button on it's middle, as Mark started his dialogue. Mark : Hello! You're in Camphrire town, right? "No... But.. Why?" Mark : OH MY GOD! HURRY! THE SHOWCASE IS ABOUT TO START!!!! "WHAT?! AGH!!" Mark : GO, GO, GO!!! I WILL CALL YOU LATER!

*Beep*

He looked at the little group of persons, saying "YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO CAMPHRIER TO SEE THE SHOWCASE, RIGHT? IF YES, YOU GUYS SHOULD HURRY, CAUSE IT'S ABOUT TO START!" He got nervous, looking around, he was afraid of going alone to the Camphrier city...

"Awesome, this should be fun," Jason said ecstatically to his new traveling partners, "the exit to Route 5 is right down this road, so let's roll!"

Jason began to lead his two new companions through the winding crowd in the street. With Fletchinder having spotted the exit tunnel for him, it wasn't hard for Jason to find it. And even if he had had some trouble with finding it, he was sure that Winter would've been able to direct them out. It was then that Euclides took off, saying something about being late or what not. Jason turned his head to Winter.

"Okay then... Guess we'll see him in the town over?"

They cleared the exit tunnel, and walked out onto the dirt road of Route 5 proper.

@Winterr

Sylvie quickly turned around to the boy who was sprinting past them and heard him say the Showcase was starting - and Sylvie freaked out. "Wait, what?" She shouted, her eyes widening. She then darted off as fast as she could (this girl is FAST y'know, really fast), overtaking the boy and sprinting into Camphrier Town within seconds, rushing down the stone pavement, Muffin struggling to keep up with her as Sylvie saw a massive building, assuming it was the hall the Showcase would be held in and sprinting even FASTER towards it.

Euclides saw the girl running, as he ran towards her as well, his speed didn't outmatch her, but still, he could catch up to her in a moment... As his PokéGear suddenly started to vibrate *VZMMMM* He picked it up, saying "I'M LATE!!!" Mark : I was joking! "....OH MY GOD! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE JUST DID?! YOU MADE ME GO FROM LUMIOSE TO CAMPHRIER FOR NOTHING???? AAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!" He threw the PokéGear up, then barely catching it, pressing the button on it's middle. *Beep.*

Jake Saw as Sylvia Zoom of. He got in a Runing postion as he Zoomed of as well, running after Sylvia while the two for his Pokemon's struggled to stay on him. After Running for a Short while he caught up to Sylvia as he said. "Why did you run off?!" Jake said while trying to catch his breath.

Sylvie continued running, not hearing the boy's Pokegear behind her as she continued sprinting. She then heard Jake behind her, and she took a deep breath in as she kept running.

"THE POKEMON SHOWCASE IS STARTING!" She screamed hastily in response. Muffin by now had collapsed on a patch of grass and was panting, exhausted, as Sylvie continued sprinting as fast as her legs could go. "WAIT!" She screamed desperately as she got closer to the massive hall. "PLEASE! I WANT TO PARTICIPATE!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, hastily darting towards the entrance as Muffin continued to run again, trying to catch up to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.