• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Naruto AU Roleplay that isn’t closed or dead (yet)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/naru...-all-the-other-ones-are-closed-or-dead.22660/

“Congratulations, academy students! As of today, you are all Genin!”

Enjiro’s statement was met with varying degrees of excitement. Kaori, not one for huge emotional releases, simply grinned, but there were catcalls, hoots, and screams of excitement echoing around the classroom. She knew that that wasn’t all, though. They hadn’t been assigned to their squads yet.

“Squad 1... Your Sensei will be Minral Stock.

“Squad 2: Tsuchiki Asoka, Tensai Shinto, and Dahrio Ventiro. Your Sensei will be Miko Aridaiso.

“Squad 3: Yowai Senshi, Zeren Lihtman, and Kaori Akamine. Your Sensei will be Sevarro Okihoshi.”

Enjiro continued on with the rest of the squads, but Kaori wasn’t listening. She blinked at the two boys the academy teacher had said the names of, then turned her sightless gaze on the newest chakra that had entered, one she didn’t recognize. That must be Sevarro-sensei, she thought. Our squad leader. Once all the other squads had been called, she stood, and began to follow the sounds of his footsteps.

Dahrio heard the announcement and smiled. Not a big smile, in fact, a small smile, so small, in fact, it was hard to notice. He was stuck in his thoughts, thinking about missions for him and his squad mates to have. He breathed out and got up. He couldn’t wait, but most people won’t like the fact he is in their group. He hoped the other people in his group wouldn’t judge him, being most people thought he was creepy from not being able to talk. He touched his scar on his neck. He decided to walk to the front and wait for his group.

Tsuchiki lowered his head upon hearing his squadmates. He’d never talked to either of them, and Tensai had an unnerving appearance, to say the least. He’d been hoping to have been put with his friends, but that seemingly wasn’t gonna be the case. He tightened his new headband around his neck, like a bandana, as he began to look around for his new sensei. “Surely he can’t be that bad, maybe he’ll be the bright side of this squad...” Tsuchiki thought to himself, rather hopelessly.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zeren raised an eyebrow at Enjiro's statement. It was only logical, with the back-breaking training his father made him go through. Of course, there was a disadvantage to being a Genjin. As if on cue, Enjiro started calling out the squads. Zeren looked over at the two ninjas he was stuck with. He knew them both, they were all students after all. One was a blind female with the hearing of a moth, and a wood release male with a social problem thanks to his high-and-mighty clan or something. Zeren sighed. If there was one good this about this, it was that his father wasn't his sensei. He looked over to said father, who stood sternly, his strict gaze sweeping through everyone, even the other senseis.
Finally, his group's sensei walked in. People started moving, and so Zeren began walking to his sensei, a bored look on his face.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Knew this day would come, almost makes these scars seem worth all the pain, he thought to himself cracking a small, but noticeable, smile. But this victory was cut short when he heard who he was with. "Great I have a creepy kid who can't speak, and a nut job. Perfect, why can't I have any good people in my group?" he murmured, slamming his head into his palms. His class was made up of so many colours that if it was a bird, it would look like a rainbow threw up on a parrot. It had the crippled creeps, the happy morons, and a blind loner. The blind one was the only one he could respect, but admire would be a very strong word in this case. He looked around for his other squad mates, not really putting in any effort. He stood up and followed his Sensei.

Senshi looked around at the members of his squad. "Hi i'm Senshi nice to meet you." Senshi introduced himself to the squad. "I look forward to knowing you more." Senshi nervously explained. Senshi looked at his group, the leader of the group looked intimidating He focused On Kaori and noticed that shed had white eyes. "Umm excuse me why do your eyes look like that?" Senshi asked curiously not realizing how rude he sounded.

=Nightshade=

“Kaori,” Kaori said as they followed Sevarro. “And I’m blind.” She winced. She was rather touchy about her weakness, despite how she’d worked to overcome it, but when a question about it was put so bluntly... Shaking her head, she almost missed when the sound of Sevarro-sensei’s footsteps stopped, as they were masked by the sound of crashing water. Wait a second... water? Where are we?

“Welcome to your first training session as Genin,” Sevarro said. “Isn’t it beautiful?” Gee, I don’t know, Kaori thought. Maybe it’d be more beautiful if I could see it?

“Okay,” their sensei continued. “At the top of that waterfall, there’s a sword. I need you guys to get it. You can use whatever techniques you want to help you get to the top. The final goal is to have the sword brought back down here.”

Kaori nodded thoughtfully at his words. The waterfall would definitely be a challenge; it would be near-impossible for her to pick up any other sounds. With any luck, her sai would be sharp enough the be used as climbing picks. And hopefully one of the group had a belt or something they could tuck the sword into on the way back down.

Of course, these things are never that easy. With that ominous thought in mind, Kaori took her position and readied herself to begin climbing once they received the signal.

Their new sensei, Miko, introduced himself to the squad, and, to Tsuchiki’s content he seemed normal. He breathed a mental sigh of relief, and began to follow his sensei, who had began walking, to wherever their destination was.

As the four approached their destination, Tsuchiki began to hear running water, and sure enough there was a waterfall just ahead, through the trees. “Alright you three, your goal for today is to grab the sword atop that waterfall. You can do anything you have to in order to get it, but if you don’t have it back down here by sunset, you fail, understand?” He explained.

Tsuchiki nodded at his new sensei’s instructions. The waterfall looked like it would be quite the challenge to climb, and Tsuchiki didn’t exactly have any Jutsu that could help him there. “Maybe my water release will actually work... I doubt it.” He thought to himself.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zeren looked over at Social problem and Blind girl, who seemed to be having a nice little conversation, before focusing on the sensei. Hopefully the man wasn't as strict as his father, but also skilled enough for him to actually learn something.
Speaking of which, he finally stopped and showcased the waterfall. Zeren rolled his eyes at him calling it "beautiful".
"It's falling water. It's a mega-sink. I could recreate it in a kitchen." he sighed, before the mention of his challenge brought light to his eyes. He prepared to move once the signal passes.They were going to climb the waterfall, which sounded like a challenge, but nothing difficult.

Despite his confidence, he did not have a plan, but then again, does he ever?

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
He stared up at the waterfall, trying to calculate how hard it would be to climb it. With his kusarigama he could climb it with ease, but the fact that the waterfall may be alive could be an issue to him. "When you guys get to the top, be a distraction. If anyone goes near the sword, stop them. You guys are on your own climbing up so don't thing I will help and if one of you guys mess up I will stab out your lungs", he lifted his kusarigamas at them. He began to swing his kusarigama, waiting to the signal to start.

=Nightshade=

Sevarro glanced down at his watch, shouted, “Go!” And promptly disappeared.

Kaori wasted no time in drawing both her sai and approaching the cliff face. She couldn’t see it, but she could sense its solidness in front of her. Gingerly, she felt over the rock above her head with one hand, located a chink in the rock, and stabbed one of her sai into it. Locate another crack. Place the sai. Find a foothold. Find another foothold. Rinse and repeat. She was climbing fast... for a blind person. A little slower than average for a normal person.

The sound of rushing water was persistent to her right, and Kaori could feel the close humidity of the mist kicked up by the water clinging to the rocks, making the climb even more difficult. As she reached up to find another place to sink her sai into, one of them came loose, and she barely caught herself before she fell. Breathing shallowly at the now-realized gravity of the situation, she pressed her body closer to the cliff face as she procured another precarious foothold. If this was what it was like barely a quarter of the way up, Kaori didn’t have much hope for their chances at halfway, let alone getting to the top.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Tensai shot up the waterfall side, using his kusarigama to pull himself up. Climbing wasn't anything new to him, but something felt off. He was around half way up, when his kusarigama didn't pull out of the rock. Tensai gave it another strong tug with no avail, he tried even harder but this time he felt the waterfall push him foot off. His body was scraped down the side, his knees being scraped and his elbows became skinned. Blood started to pour from his head, as he attempted to get some footing but all he could do was hold onto the kusarigama. "What the hell?", he managed to regain his footing. Tensai started to climb again, at halfway the water from the fall snaked out into a tendril and caught his leg. It thrashed him along the side before slamming him into the water.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zeren watched Blind Girl slowly climb the wall, the winced as she nearly fell. It was a considerable height, falling off would certainly hurt. He didn't have any sais to climb up with, and his katana was too big to really make use of.
Then he thought of something. He studied the cliff for a second, the put his plan in motion.
"Lightning ball jutsu" he called out. He made the hand signs, and a singular ball of electricity began flying up the rock wall. Zeren watched it go until it was a considerable height up the wall, but not too far as to exhaust too much chakra for his next jutsu.
"Substitution jutsu!" he continued, making the necessary hands signs. The ball and himself disappeared in a ball of smoke, and Zeren was now in it's spot, in midair. He reached out for a rock he saw jutting out of the wall, and held on. His hand slipped slightly from the damp rock, and he regained his grip with both hands. He looked down to see he was slightly above Blind Girl, and grinned.
Then realization hit, now what? His hands were occupied, and he didn't have another plan in mind.
"Aw crap" he groaned.

Last edited:
“Someone’s assertive today...” Tsuchiki muttered under his breath in response to Tensai’s orders. He wasn’t exactly going to listen to him, but it wasn’t that bad of a plan. He looked up at the large cliff face and began formulating a plan. Maybe he’d be able to run up the wall? He’d been practicing that technique, but he wasn’t any good at it yet, though it was worth a shot.

He gathered chakra to his feet, and ran full speed at the wall, getting a good two meters up it before falling back down. He got up rubbing the back of his head as he began to formulate a new plan in his mind.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
When sense finally kicked in, Tensai burst from the water. He staggered at the foot of the waterfall, "Hey magic feet try to follow me", he called over to Tsuchiki. Tensai took a deep breathe closing his eyes, before opening them again activating his Sharingan. He glared up the face of it, looking at the waterfall he could sense the chakra and it's roots. Perfect, it has some bind spots away from the water, he thought. "Kuraken!" he shouted, making the hand signs. Two tentacles shot out from his back, each joint held together by fire. He stabbed the first on in at the base and lunged up to the next blind pot, each lunge he made icicles for Tsuchiki to climb. The waterfall wasn't doing so well, trying to catch him off, each time the water came to whip him, his ice tentacle blocked it. But as he climbed, he started to realise something, the chakra was moving unpredictably. He managed to get to three quarters before the rock managed to break one of his tentacles. He watched as it tumbled to the ground, the smashing noise echoing in his ears. Tensai pushed on, managing to avoid any more rocks or attacks with the remaining tentacle.

"Get over here I can see the swords", he called down to Tsuchiki. He edged near, but out of the corner of his eye he spotted a new chakra. He went to block it, but nothing came. He took a step back, his heels inching over the edge. Lifting his kusarigama, at the swords he threw one of the ends. It landed with a thud, "doesn't seem to trigger any traps?" he thought. Then he saw something in the bushes, a new chakra sense. He lunged at the person, but was thrown back with ease over the waterfall. Halfway through his fall, the water grabbed him slowing him down, before dropping him back to the base. "GOD DAMMIT!" he screamed.

@Pinch

=Nightshade=

Every muscle straining, Kaori slowly but surely inched up the rock face. Zeren seemed to have found a more efficient way of moving... until he found himself stuck on a ledge by his hands. Not that the girl could see him, of course, just sense his chakra suddenly jump from the ground to halfway up the cliff face then kinda hang in the air. She stabbed her sai in again, moving slightly faster now that her squad mate was in danger.

Sudden movement of the air! Kaori flattened herself against the cliff, the sound of water rushing in her ears. Wait a second... the water wasn’t that close before... The next wave struck her hard, slamming her into the rock. The copper tang of blood burst in her mouth. Her hands tightened on the sai; if she fell now, she was done for. Awkwardly, she maneuvered one leg to lodge in a crack, just as her other foothold gave way, and she barely managed to find another thin ledge to step on. She grit her teeth and sank her sai into the stone again, moving upwards despite the mist and sweat on her hands.

Kaori really had no idea what she was going to do once she got to Zeren; what the hell was a blind girl with mediocre climbing skills at best supposed to do for a guy with fully functional vision? But still, she had to try. “Ouch,” she said dryly as water with the force of a fire hose hit her in the side, as if with the intention of knocking her off the wall. She coughed up water, shaking her head, as she clung to the cliff face for dear life. Maybe I’ll climb up under him, be a foothold? Or get to the top and use my Static Clone Jutsu... then the clone could use a substitution? I feel like I’m way overthinking this... if I could get him a couple kunai somehow, that might—

Her train of thought was cut off abruptly by a forceful spray of water in her face at the same time as one of her sai was knocked out of its crack. Nearly crying out with the effort now, Kaori found another crack with the back of her hand and sunk the sai in deep. “For the record,” she panted, “I officially hate waterfalls.”

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zeren's hands held the rock tighter, his eyes looking around for solutions. He looked down to see Blind Girl climbing towards him, and gave a somewhat sardonic grin.
How cute, someone's trying to play hero.
His grin faltered a bit, however, when he saw the waterfall literally attack her in an attempt to knock her off. He almost laughed at her dry comment.
"Huh, that's interesting. At least it hasn't attacked-" he spoke matter-of-factly until the waterfall, apparently having telepathy, sent a blast of water towards him. The water made his hands slip, and soon he was falling towards the floor.
"...me." he continued. Out of sheep desperation he reached into his kunai bag. Kunais aren't meant to be climbing tools, they're too small, but Zeren had no option, so took the kunai with his entire bare hand and stabbed it into the stone. It did the trick, Zeren wasn't plummeting to his doom anymore, but Zeren's hand ended up getting cut as he held it's blade. He winced at the pain, and the blood running down his arm.
Nevermind, ditto on that hating waterfalls thing.
He racked his brain for ideas. Chakra mode would decimate this stupid test, but what good would it do if he's too tired to try the next ones? Maybe he could climb with his kunais, but that'll probably end up with him bleeding out, losing his hands, or fainting and falling thanks to lack of blood. Speaking of which, maybe it was time to deal with the cut that is gradually getting deeper thanks to his genius decision. He took out his katana, and began hacking it into the rock face sideways. After a few more hacks, he made a groove in the stone which allowed him to hang without causing damage to his hands.
He sighed "If this is what dad wants me to do, I'll have to consider getting disowned."

Last edited:
Tsuchiki snickered when Tensai fell, although that’d probably spell his doom it was pretty funny to him. “Alright, jump onto each icicle, and then climb the remaining two or so meters. Easy enough.” He explained aloud to himself as he began to put what he’d said into practice.

He somewhat skilfully leaped up onto each icicle, catching the one above him with his hands and slowly hoisting himself up onto the next, it wasn’t very fast but it was the only clear path open to him at that moment. As he at last hoisted himself over the cliff edge, he detected the same chakra energy as Tensai, though he didn’t pursue it and decided he’d rather wait for his teammates.

Grey swung his kusarigama's end with the weight on it and wrapped it around a rock out crop and quickly bgan scaling to catch up with his group. "Do we..." Gray was interrupted when he had water shoot into his mouth. Grey dropped down a little spluttering. He looked at Kaori. "Does anyone have anything to help with this crap?" Senshi asked annoyed. "I can come up with some juts to help but you might need to cover me." Grey explained, he'd been practicing on a jutsu which would allow him to summon root that would suck up water to make them stronger but he'd have to practice.

=Nightshade=

“If you can get me something to stand on,” Kaori grunted, “I could probably distract it. But I need my hands free to do my jutsu.” She gasped out a curse as water knocked out one of her sai, and she felt herself slip down a few feet. “Maybe if I just—“

Kaori broke off as she concentrated on driving both sai into the rock wall deep enough that the smaller prongs on the side also found purchase. Terrified, but out of options, she let go, allowing the handles of the sai to hold her up by her armpits. Awkwardly, she maneuvered her hands in front of her, even as the water struck her legs, and she was dangling from the sai alone. Here’s hoping I drove them deep enough, Kaori thought with shallow breath. Now, before the water comes back!

“Static... Clone... Jutsu...” she groaned through gritted teeth as she made the final precarious hand sign. “Aargh!” The water knocked one arm off its sai, and she desperately gripped it as she attempted to locate footholds. But the jutsu was finished, and her five clones scampered around the cliff face, each in different positions. She doubted they could do much—they were just as blind and slow as her—but they might be able to draw the waterfall’s fire— er, water— so that the rest of them would be able to reach the top.

"Alright lets do this." Senshi muttered Senshi began trying to do the juts. "Oh god i should have asked grandpa, dad heck even unclee on some tips." Grey though he grabbed a seed and place t it as close to the water fall as possible. He began his hand signals a tree popped out but was destroyed. "Damm , i have limited chakra i need to do it right!" Grey shouted annoyed trying to do it again "I'm sorry just give me a bit more time." Senshi explained to his squad.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zeren sighed as Social Problem botched a jutsu, and Blind Girl sent clones of herself to distract the water. He knew that the clones were weak, at least defensively, and shouldn't last long if the water so much as grazed them. Still,he felt annoyed. Everyone was trying to help, no matter how effective their efforts were, except him. He needed to do something, not for their sake, but for his pride as a man.
He forced himself to raise up, and carefully plant his feet in the groove. Sure his chances of losing balance and falling off rose to numbers no one named yet, but he wasn't going to hang around like wet laundry. Besides, his hands were getting tired anyway.
He took out his katana again. Maybe he could-"Holy shi-whoa!" he was cut off-and nearly cut down- by a giant shuriken stabbing not three feet away from him. He waved his arms to keep from falling, and hugged the rock wall. He looked up to see a couple more coming their way.
"Beautiful. Are they explosive too? Or maybe some lighting will come a strike us down." He held his katana tightly, and swung it. Metal clashed with metal, causing sparks to fly while the shurikens veered off course to the ground. Zeren kept slashing with his weapon, his focus halved between the shurikens and gravity, now his greatest enemy. He called out to Senshi.
"Oi, Social Problem! You better do your esteemed jutsu quickly, or I'll stab you as we fall."

Last edited:
Senshi did the Jutsu again and a bunch of vines shot out around the wall Senshi felt the vine and it was extremely sturdy."It works." Senshi exclaimed climbing up the vines to try to the get the top. Water kept shooting at Senshi but was used to climbing trees so he could dodge the water. Senshi turned around, don't worry the vines are strong enough." Senshi explained hopping uop vines dodging the water if they hit the vines it would only make them stronger.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Tensai looked up the waterfall. "I've had enough of this shit", he jumped between each icicle, detonating each one. "Kuraken!" he shouted, as the water whipped at him. He kept climbing up the waterfall, detonating the icicles causing rocks to fall onto both teams. Tensei took each rock and attack smiling, pushing through them towards the top. The water started to attack him, water met with ice. Tensei's rage started to increase as more attacks made contact. He started to sound like an animal, he snarled at each attack, attack the Waterfall. When he made it to the top, he fell next to Tsuchiki panting and bloodied. His ice tentacles fell apart from his back and down the waterfall. "C'mon we're not done yet", he groaned.

@Pinch @Night's Shadow

=Nightshade=

Kaori pulled herself upwards with upper body strength, climbing with her sai until she reached the first root. Sinking her sai into it, she pulled herself atop it and found her footing. Scrambling up the root she was much faster than before, having climbed trees as part of her self-training. She was almost at the top when rocks began falling from above her. One struck her on the shoulder, knocking her off-balance, and the other cut a glancing blow on her side. She clung to the tree as the rest of them plummeted downwards. “Heads up, Zeren!” she warned. “Falling rocks! I’d tell you how many, but I can’t see them!” As she reached the top of the cliff, she collapsed onto the ground in relief.

“Remind me never to do that again,” she told no one. “Climbing cliffs while blinded... not fun.” Suddenly, she became aware of two other chakras at what she assumed was the other side of the waterfall. Academy stu—no, Genin now, like her. I better stay hidden, I don’t know what their deal is, she thought to herself. Tensai seems to be in bad shape, though... his chakra flow is kinda stuttery. If that’s a word. Which it probably isn’t. The other guy seems alright, though. So I’ll just hide here in these trees until my teammates show up.

Big mistake. Five shuriken flew out from between the trees. Kaori heard them buzzing and dodged all five, barely catching a fleeting glimpse of chakra. Sevarro-sensei? Just perfect. So much for stealth. She formed several quick hand signs before drawing her sai and raising them above her head. Chakra formed itself into a ball of electricity in front of her crossed sai, before she pushed it forwards into the trees, aiming for where the chakra was now. “Lightning Ball Jutsu,” she said cautiously. Had it hit him?

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Once he saw the roots grow, Zeren grinned. "Finally! You survive today Social- uh-oh."
Zeren looked back and forth between the rocks and vines. Welp, time to see how his dad's training helped. He carefully jumped off the groove and onto a falling rock, quickly leaping off that and onto a vine. He proceeded to run up it, leaping off falling rocks for momentum. He finally reached the top, jumping as high as he could from the final rock, and catching himself of the edge. He pulled himself up and laid there for a moment, catching his breath. The loud thunking of shurikens hitting something made him jump to his feet.
He ran past and glanced toward Kaori, who had sent a lightning ball towards some trees for some reason, and to the two other Genin panting at the top as well. Zeren decided to ignore both of them. There was no time for distractions, he needed to get this sword down quickly. Speaking of which, it was a big one; taking it down would be another challenge in itself. Nevertheless, he took the sword with both bloodied hands and held it proudly.
"God, I went through too much effort for this one. I better get this down, quick, because I have some choice words for Sensei Shuriken." as he spoke, he peered down the cliff, looking for the easiest way down.

Senshi got to the top and noticed the shuriken he Did some hand justus calling forth a bunch of seeds "Transmission seeds!" Senshi shouted throwing the seeds if they touched anything they'd stick to the attackers so Senshi would be able to tell if they tried to attack them."Kaori You okay." Senshi asked her reading his kusarigama spinning the part with the weight on it really fast waiting for the attackers to make another move. "Try cover Zeren so he can get the sword to safety." Shenshi explained to Kaori.

=Nightshade=

“I’m fine,” Kaori assured Senshi. “On it. Be careful, I doubt any of us are a match for—“ She broke off as she deflected a kunai with her sai. “Crap. He hasn’t used any jutsu yet, but he’s got more chakra than the three of us combined. Be careful.” With that, she ran off after Zeren.

The sound of whistling air put Kaori on edge; she could sense several throwing weapons heading her way, too many to block or dodge effectively. “Tch! Get the sword, I’ll cover your—“ She broke off again as she whirled, managing to deflect three of the weapons before one lodged in her shoulder. Another caught a glancing blow across her arm, and she barely dodged a third, feeling the wind of it as it whiffled through her hair. She grit her teeth as she pulled the kunai from her shoulder, but continued following Zeren even as blood pulsed from the wound. So close. So close! We can’t fail now!

"I'm assigned to a squad now. This is gonna be pretty fun I think! I can't wait to do do all sorts of ninja stuff like save travelers, defeat bandits, paint my image with the blood of my enemy ,or retrieve stolen artifacts" Hisato thought to himself. Feels like just yesterday Hisato was hacking and slashing at a tree ,and now he would be on a squad attacking living moving targets. Actually Hisato has had plenty of time training against actual people so this really wasn't a big deal. Hisato wasn't sure what kind of squad captain he would have. Hopefully he'd be a friendly laid-back captain. That would be super nice. Hisato walked over to his group members, "Guess were gonna be squad members! That's cool I guess..." Hisato said continuing to walk closer to his team mates with little to no concern for personal space. Hisato was used to talking to people up close so he didn't think anything of it.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"You go to the swords while I go act as a distraction" he told Tsuchiki .Tensei could see everyone around him, from Kaori to Tsuchiki. But one of them was moving away, who could that be? He thought. Rushing to the chakra's source, Tensei saw Zeren with one, no two swords. Tensei hid in the shadows, waiting for Zeren to go close to the edge. Then he attacked, he launched multiple icicles at Zeren some going at him others missing him completely, before running at him and going for a strong right hook. He followed the attack, with a double cross slash with his kusarigamas. "You're not taking the swords", he smiled.

@Gamingfan

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Zeren raised his head at the sound of more slashing; it was starting to become a warzone here.
As he did so, he saw Kaori and Senshi covering him, and tried to smoosh the worry he felt seeing the blow Kaori took.
"Idiots, you don't need to do that. I can take care of myself." he grumbled quietly once she got close, until something else caught his attention.
Just a couple of icicles capable of piercing his body coming towards him, no big deal. Since both hands were busy with his sword behemoth, Zeren could do little more than move his body to avoid the frozen death closing in on him. Luckily, he didn't die, but a few of the icicles grazed him, the worst one cutting his side. The assault wasn't over, however, as someone charged at him, fist ready. Zeren reacted quickly, now prepared. He couldn't bring out his katana, but he did have something similar in his hands. He brought up the sword, blocking the hit with the flat of it, and swinging it to counter the kusarigamas.
After the assault finished, Zeren got a good look at his attacker. It was Tensei, who he calls Melty Edges, apparently here to ruin things.
Zeren stabbed the sword in the earth and leaned on it, grinning despite the pain in his torso.
"Uh, I think I am. First come first served mate, this is your own fault. Now, please go away before I electrocute the smugness out of you."

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Fine just enjoy the fall", he smiled, before clasping his hands together. "Kotta Hi!" he shouted, as the icicles around them exploded. It was nothing like how he planned it in his head, he expected the entire waterfall to collapse. But with his luck, the blast was only big enough to make the edge of the waterfall, where they were standing, break apart. He swung the kusarigamas above his head, aiming one of them at the sword's blade and the other at the floor behind him. Tensei slid down the side, only managing to grab onto the chain. "Shit shit shit, did not expect this to happen".

@Gamingfan

Tsuzuki nodded, and began to go to the sword before Tensai ran off in that direction instead. “So much for the plan... I’m going with him.” He said to himself as he continued to run in the direction of the swords.

When he reached them, he was greeted with the sight of an ongoing battle, and the swords missing from their shrine. “What the hell is going on here?” He thought to himself, and his question was quickly answered when he heard a loud blast. He swung around to the direction of the explosion, to see a chunk of the waterfall sloping off of the cliff with both Tensai, and one of his other classmates in the academy on it. “What is that idiot doing? They probably have the same task as us. If those swords get down there we’re done for!” He said aloud as he began to move again in their direction.

If he wanted to pull the sword from Zeren before they fell, Tsuzuki knew his only option was to use a Jutsu. He performed the appropriate hand signs, and pulled a rope-like bolt of lightning from his left hand, before attempting to wrap it around the swords in a whip like motion and pull them back up to him.

"I'm assigned to a squad." TK thought to himself as he sighed. During his childhood, he hardly socialized. He mostly trained alone with his clones so he can be better prepared for any sort of fighting. He noticed one of his teammates and tried to introduce himself. But he decided to stay quiet and just waved at him. "Well...I guess it's for the best anyway. It'll be good to be on a squad, so I can communicate more with people."

@ThAtGuY101

=Nightshade=

Flashes of movement, large vibrations, and bursts of chakra formed a chaotic mess around Kaori that she had to sort out in her head, and fast. As far as the blind girl could tell, Zeren was falling, Tensai was dangling, and Tsuchiki was attempting to wrest the sword away from Zeren using a whiplike string of electric chakra. Think think think... my Lightning Reflection Jutsu could reflect his lightning whip somewhere else, but then Zeren’ll still fall... Senshi’s tied up with holding off Sevarro-sensei... I can’t climb down fast enough to be of any use... clones? Clone, yes!

Kaori skidded to a halt at the edge of the cliff, made a few quick hand signs, and said, “Static Clone Jutsu!” The clone popped out of nowhere in a puff of smoke. Now... “Use a substitution,” the original hissed at the clone. The clone nodded, made some more hand signs, and focused on substituting out for Zeren. “Substitution Jutsu!” it said.

With any luck, Zeren would end up back on top of the cliff next to Kaori, hopefully with the sword, and the clone would disappear on impact with the ground. At that point, though, the girl wasn’t thinking about completing the exercise. It was about saving a comrade. As far as she knew, Zeren didn’t have any tools to climb a cliff well with, and besides, no one could survive that fall. He probably won’t thank me if Tsuchiki nabs the sword, though, she thought wryly. Still, that jutsu better have worked.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Many things happened in the span of ten seconds.
Icicles exploding, the ground falling under his feet, and the only thing keeping him from dying a painful death was the chain belonging to the person who put him in this situation in the first place. Damn Melty Edges.
Then a second chain, this time made of electricity, swung over and curled over the sword as well. Zeren considered his options. Letting go of the sword was the safest option with substitution jutsu in mind, but Zeren stubbornly held tighter to the hilt.
Screw that, and them.
It was then the sword started feeling weird. With the electro-chain on one side and the metal one on the other side pulling, it felt like it was...splitting? As if to answer his question, the blade fully split, leaving one part with Tensei's chain, and the other, the part he was held to, swinging towards the rock face.
Zeren braced himself. This is gonna hurt. After a couple more seconds of bracing, Zeren risked a peek.
There he was, standing next to Kaori, his arms raised, holding the sword half, and bracing for the unknown. He basically looked like an idiot.
"Oh." he breathed, not really understanding, until he looked down to see Kaori's clone falling down the cliff. He laughed. "Brutal. Oh, and um...thanks for that. I guess I may have needed help. Don't think I will all the time though." he said quickly before focusing on the sword.
It was odd. Swords don't typically fall apart like that, especially big, bulky ones. Not to mention, despite being a piece of the sword, it still looked natural, as if it was made separate from the other one.
"The heck?"

"Oh no it broke." Senshi exclaimed. "Will it still count?" Senshi asked nervously. Senshi was trying to avoid using his Jutsu due to the amount of chakra that had been expended thanks to his previous jutsu. "Kaori can you cover Zeren I'll make sure know-one else trys to climb up the cliff i'll take them out." Senshi explained looking down the cliff readying his kusarigama. "His plan was simple that if someone treid to attack him he used his kusarigame to knock them down the cliff he would use his vines to ensnare them to try and avoid any one being to badly injured, but his priority was to protect Zeren.

"Silent type, huh? No matter... Guess this is what my team looks like" Hisato thought to himself. Hisato took a step back, "I guess we should probably do Squad stuff right? What on world are squad stuff though?" Hisato said. Hisato began stretching his arms and legs ready for whatever to come next. Feeling limber he sprung up in a fighting position. Looking up into the clouds for a moment he began wondering what sort of plans would be in store for his squad. The fact they were called first squad seemed pretty cool I mean these guys were basically #1. How cool is that? Hisato felt confident enough in his abilities that he would be ready for whatever was to come their way.

TK shrugs cluelessly. "How should I know? I was just assigned to a squad." he thought to himself. TK decides to stretch so he can be ready for whatever comes next. "I guess I should introduce myself otherwise I'll get called something ridiculous..." He took a breather and he introduced himself. "Hey uh...my name's Takato Yoru, but I would prefer that you call me TK." He said nervously.

As Hisato finished his stretching he was slightly surprised to hear the boy actually spoke. Just slightly because he did expect him to speak eventually ,but it still caught him off guard. "I think this guy might be more unusual than I am... Better try not to startle him away. Like a lion approaching a gazelle I better do this nice and carefully" Hisato thought to himself. "Nice to meet you Takato! Yuro. Takato Yuro. I'm Hisato Kaguya. I'm gonna go ahead and call you TK. You can just call me by my first name TK. Hisato is my first name. Not TK. I was just telling you. Person named TK that you can call me. Person named Hisato, Hisato. Again. Nice to meet you!" Hisato said extending his hand outwards.