• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Wild World

This is a roleplay about the life of a Pokemon, There once was a huge forest where many Pokemon lived with comfort and joy. One day, A shiny Pokemon came running through the forest yelling "HIDE!" But nobody knew why until it came at them, A group of trainers! They all threw these strange devices called Pokeballs at the Pokemon and captured as many as they could. The Pokemon were then put in slavery by being forced to fight each other and constantly breed for shines. But some Pokemon did hide when the trainers attacked, They are the last remaining wild pokemon in this once peaceful forest. It is now up to those wild Pokemon to save the captive Pokemon and prepare for a Pokeball revolution ahead.

Rules
1:
Follow basic Pokemon roleplaying rules.
2: No legendary, Aloha, or mythical pokemon, Some characters can be shiny.
3: When in battle, Keep your paragraph less then three sentences so the other roleplayer can react.
4: There can be small couples and eggs but no sexaul contact for those eggs, Yuck.
5: Each roleplay can have a max of three characters.
6: No serious gore, Like guts, There can be a little bit of blood though.

Character ID
Name:
Moves: (Four or less)
Traits:

Extra: (What we should keep in mind)

My Character IDs

Name: Ivy.
Species: Leafeon.

Moves: Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Magical Leaf, Sunny Day.
Traits: Caring, Friendly, Curious.
Extra:
Ivy is Willy's mother, She likes to paint and collect berries.

Name:
Willy.
Species: Eevee
Moves:
Covet, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Bite.
Traits: Brave, Adventurous, Energized.
Extra:
Willy has a patched up cape he likes to wear when he is on an adventure!

All the wild Pokemon hid for a whole day after the 'Trainer Attack'. Willy was hiding in a burrow curled up with his mother. "Mommy, Are they gone?" Willy asked Ivy but she stayed silent and had a worried face. "Well, I'm gonna look!" Willy announced and trotted to the exit of the burrow. "Willy." Ivy said. "Yes mommy?" Willy said. Ivy had a sudden pause but then spoke. "Be careful." Ivy said. "I will mommy!" Willy said with a smile. "And could you check if everyone else is okay?" Ivy added. "I will." Willy said and poked his head out of the burrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ace
Species: Mightyena
Moves: Crunch, Ice Fang, Howl, Take Down
Traits: Honest, Logical, Slow
Extra: He has a blue collar because he was captured and used to sniff out more Pokemon (Just like a Bloodhound)

Ace was walking with a leash his owner was holding while Ace was sniffing the ground constantly in search of a wild Pokemon. "Honestly, Wouldn't all the wild Pokemon hide and stand their guard after the big Pokeball boom?" Ace said to his owner but the owner just heard growls and yelps instead of logic. Ace grunted and kept smelling, He then got a scent of some kind of Pokemon and rapidly barked at his owner. "What is it boy?" The owner said. "Eevee, Eevee, Eevee!" Ace shouted while wagging his tail and stomping the ground. "Smell something? Go get it then!" The owner said and took the leash off of Ace's collar. Ace trotted into a bush sniffing about trying to get a full image of where the Eevee could be.

Willy was glancing at all the background, He breathed in deeply and then blew out. "I just love that forest air." Willy sighed. He was exited that he finally got to explore the forest again and not live on roots and stay cooked up in a burrow. He hoped out of the burrow and onto the flat group. Willy walked around looking at tall trees and flat sunning rocks. "The sunning rocks are still perfect!" Willy announced and leaped on to one and curled up and yawned. "I feel so warm, And sleepy.." Willy yelped and dozed off while dreaming away about the forest.

Name: Dee

Species: Minun (Shiny)

Moves: Thunderpunch, nuzzle, nasty plot, swift

Traits: Cold, calculating, and extremely violent when provoked. Has a habit of stealing things from the trainers and pokemon she beats up.

Extra: She wears a black hood, pinned in place with a gold butterfree pin, and she is searching for her mate, Carolyn, who was captured just before their wedding.

A blood-curdling cry rang out, as a trainer cradled the limp, lifeless body of what might have been a charizard, once upon a time. It was barely breathing. Another few minutes, and it would be dead.

A minun, a shiny one, retrieved a purplish orb from the charizard's neck, before spitting in its face as she walked away. Dee had successfully evaded capture by yet another pitiful trainer, and their equally pitiful pokemon.

Licking a littke of the creature's blood from her paws, Dee rhetorically cried out, "Who else wants to party with me?"

Last edited:
Ace then smelled blood, But from what? He kept sniffing and moved in another bush trying to not draw attention. He then poked his eyes out of a gap in the bush and saw a strange looking Minun with a hood? "Fashion these days.." Ace grunted to himself and stalked the Minun. I started drooling because he was daydreaming about his prize if he caught a Pokemon, His owner would give him a piece of bacon. Ace then stared at the Minun getting ready to pounce and snatch it.

"Looks like everybody's gone," Dee commented loudly, when she didn't receive an answer.

She glanced down at the mysterious orb she'd taken, wondering what she could possibly do with it. Perhaps it would make a nice necklace...

The minun decided to head back to her treetop home, to put the orb with her other treasures. Maybe, sometime in the future, she'd find a use for it...

Willy woke up after a nice nap on a sunning rock, He hoped down but then sat and tried to remember what his mission was. He finally remembered after a couple of minutes and ran to a big tree trump. He leaped on and scouted the area seeing if there is any dangerous trainers still. "No sigh of trainers in this area." Willy said to himself and ran to his burrow. "Mommy, Its save to come out now!" Willy said wagging his fluffy tail. "Phew.." Ivy sighed in relief and hugged Willy. "Can I go swim now, Mommy?" Willy asked. "Sure." Ivy said with a smile. Willy then raced out of the burrow and leaped into the water making a loud splash. Ivy then walked up to a sunning rock and supervised Willy.

Ace followed the Minun in curiousity about the orb and the treat he will get if he caught the Minun. He sneaked behind a tree and stalked the Minun once again. Crouching down and wagging his tail ready to attack.

Dee was but a foot away from her home, when she heard the suspicious tail beats of what seemed to be a nearby pokemon.

The minun turned to face the source of the noise, and sure enough, she saw the tail of a mightyena, flicking to and fro behind the tree. She'd heard of mightyena being used as bloodhounds, but she'd never seen one in action before...

Charging up a nasty plot, she haughtily said, "You've got two options. Go back to your trainer, unharmed, or be beaten up by me. If I were you, I'd choose the former."

"Hmm, Well, If I return empty handed then I will be punished and possibly abandoned." Ace growled while launching at the Minun and pinning her down to the ground.

(You can't do that to me. Read the rules)

"So you'd rather die than go back to your trainer empty handed, Dee commented, having finished her nasty plot, "Well, if that's the way you want to go, then I'll try to end you quickly."

Dee noriced a small catch at the top of her orb, and, not wanting lose it, attached it to her hood, before charging her fists up with a flurry of blue sparks.

"Any last words?"

(Rule #6 says no serious gore, Not battling)

"Your sparks don't scare me." Ace growled while grabbing Dee and throwing her at a large tree with hard bark, "I'm not going to kill you, I just need to stun you so you don't struggle." Ace said with a pleasant smile trying to look not as aggressive.

(You're not allowed to force hits. Stop doing it, it's really annoying)

"Then I have no choice but to kill you," Dee answered, "I will never let you have me. But before I do, I have a question."

The minun's orb began to glow, super-charging her fists, as she calmly stepped forward. They were like two black clouds, ready to release stunning jolts of electricity at the first opportunity.

"Do you know anything about a plusle, named Carolyn?"

Willy kept swimming and showing Ivy his cool swimming moves like the starfish. He was so happy until he heard growls and snarls somewhere. He swam to shore and twitched his ears and shacked some water out. "Mommy, Can I go explore?" Willy asked Ivy while she was sun bathing. "Only if you promise you won't get in trouble." Ivy said. "I promise I won't do anything bad, Now can I go explore?" Willy said while hoping. "Yes." Ivy said while rolling onto her back. "Yay!" Willy shouted while running to the strange noise.

(Then how are you going to fight me?)

"I do." Ace said proudly not afraid of this Minun's dark magic. "But I can't tell you where because you would kill someone either way." Ace said clearing his throat then leaping out of the problem and running away to the entrance of the forest.

(I decide what hits my character, not you. Don't ever do that again)

"I didn't want to waste my energy on that pitiful creature, anyway," Dee spat, scaling her tree with ease. She'd put the orb aside, for safekeeping. Now, she was certain that she was strong enough. Strong enough to seek out and kill whoever had stolen her mate from her. Some pathetic human, most likely...

As Ace ran to the entrance of the forest he then spotted a sleeping Axew, "Perfect!" Ace shouted and chomped the Axew. He then picked it up and continued walking to the entrance. Ace finally got to where his trainer is but he was gone. "What?" Ace whimpered confused and deep in emotion. "H-He left me.." Ace whimpered and sat and dropped the fainted Axew. He then stood up in anger and rips off his collar with his jaws. "I'm wild now." Ace said and went back into the forest.

Name: Sawyer
Species: Sawsbuck
Moves: Horn leech, double kick, megahorn, aromatherapy.
Traits: Compassionate and polite to a fault, optimistic, prefers to try and make friends where he can.
Extra: He is currently in spring form, and his horns have several types of flowers growing on them.

Sawyer lifted his head. He had been drinking from the lake when the distant sounds of battle and general mayhem caught his attention, but it seemed to be quieter now.
"Funny," he thought, his thoughts turning melancholy for what seemed like the hundredth time today. "I never used to be this skittish." With a last wistful glance over the lake - it really was a pretty view - he turned back into the thick greenery once more. Prehaps he could go visit Ivy today. He could use someone to lift his spirits.

Character ID
Name: Lilly
Species: Petilil
Moves: (Four or less) Magical Leaf, Mega Drain, Sleep Powder, Synthesis
Traits: Kind, A Bit Cautious, Fragile Heart
Extra: (What we should keep in mind) Petilil is at level 20

Name: Vapor
Species: Vaporeon
Moves: (Four or less) Hydro pump, Extreme speed, Aqua tail, Bite
Traits: Stubborn, a little shy, secretive, doesn't take offense easily
Extra: (What we should keep in mind) Level 54
Appearance: Much lighter blue than usual, battle scars on tail

Vapor watched the fight between the Minun and Mightyena. She knew that the Minun could never win, but know she was doubting her thoughts. She had ran to the clearing in the forest which nobody knew they had during the attack of trainers. She knew they had pokemon to catch others for them, and couldn't trust anyone. She didn't really want to meet new Pokemon, anyway, because they would question her and she might get mad, and she didn't want to use another one of those hydro pumps ever again. She saw the damage it caused. She was sitting dangerously close to them, only a couple feet away, hiding in the shadows in the bushes. She hoped they couldn't see her bright blue colors standing out to everything around.