• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventures in Triptyche Islnds

"And I don't know yours. Now can you not shout? Meowstic might get a headache." And so might I. She added the last part as a thought and descended from her Luxray's back.

All of Marina's pokemon grimaced. "Can I not call him that? The name doesn't fit well." The trainer tried to get out of saying his name while her team members looked on in amusement.

"I'm really sorry about screaming. So, my name is Richard, but if you want you can call me Dick" said Dick friendly. Riolu jumped from the Dick's back. "Ahh, I forgot, this is Riolu" then Dick summoned Mantyke "And this is Mantyke"
Man- mantyke(it's nice to meet you)

"I think I'll call you Richard." Marina said, and waved to Mantyke. "And my team wouldn't mind battling. It's been a while since a good fight, right guys?" Her pokemon's gazes were focused on the other trainers, but they still nodded as one.

He taked out a pokeball, but dragonite was faster. He fall down, and yelled. Dragonite opened his mouth but this time Alakazam was faster.
Alakazam kicked dragonite in its face and He started to run away again.

Ethan spotted Dick " Hi over there!" Ethan shouted, " Hi I know I don't know you but if you don't mind could you show me around this place, Oh yeah my names Ethan what's yours."

"So I would go to the restaurant alone" said Dick, and walked away. After fifteen minutes walk, Dick finally found it. He bought soup for himself, and pokesnacks for his pokemon. When everyone ate, Dick returned to the place, where he earlier saw Ethan and Marina

"I don't know, Dick. I just saw something..." Said Gaybi and he looked at pokeball in his hand " Dragonites are very kind. Probably Only he is..." Said Gaybi at his pokeball again.

"There are some Wild pokemon! I want to catch them! See ya!" Shouted Gaybi and looked at the pokemon "are they worth of it?" Asked Gaybi waited a while and walked to pokemon.

Dick was sitting by the sea and watching water-type pokemon swimming in the sea "That's a beautiful view, doesn't it?" Dick asked his pokemon.
Rio-riollu (yeah, you're right)
Mantyke-man (that's right, it's beautiful)
After that, Dick ad his pokemon were admiring view in silence.
"What's a pity that Felix, Marina, Becca, Ethan and Gaybi cannot see it" thought Dick

"Hey." Marina responded. The rest of her team, who were previously walking around randomly, assembled from different directions. Meowstic winced at the shouts but remained quiet.