• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Adventures in Unova

Eevee used one more tackle, and umbreon fainted. The eevee and her friends lived happily ever after in peace. The credits rolled, and Lily cheered. "I love this movie! Eevee is my favourite character!"

Lily yawned and looked at the digital clock on the nightstand. It read 11:30. "Oh my gosh! We stayed up really late! We should probably all get to bed!"

Seph walked into the room and saw an Ekans on the floor and jumped up in shock. He ran forward, befriending it. "Hello there... How did you get here?" Seph asked. It answered that it was put in here as a prank. "Prank?" He asked.

Soon after, Seph walked into the room and asked "Who decided to put the Ekans in my room?"

((Lol))

Lily woke up the next morning with a pep in her step. "WAAAAAAAKE UPPP!!!!" She cried out, waking up her friends. "Today we're going to the power plant, remember?! Everyone wear adventure clothes!!!"

((No.))

Lily skipped ahead of her friends. She arrived at the power plant first. She looked around. She had the feeling that she was being watched. Lily saw Nabir standing ahead. "Oh good, it's just you! Hi, Nabir! How's it going?"

(That's it Several! You Broke the rules and that's that! Just give Up! Just watch us Rp. Don't just keep trying to get back in! I don't care if I get in trouble but I can't take you trying several tries.

"I've neve met someone I didn't like!" Lily smiled proudly. "will they have cool pokemon, too? Oh yeah! I caught a new pokemon! Look!" Lily sent out her Mareep.

((No, like the power plant is behind you))

Lily picked her up. "Isn't she cool? It was a bit harder to befriend her. She was made because there was a tangle in her wool! But eventually, she said she wanted to come with me!"

"Oh, hi Arbok!" Lily smiled, giving the large pokemon a hug. "How are you doing?" She paused. "Oh good!" She cried out. Lily turned to Nabir. "Arbok says that it's been doing good!"