• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Adventures in Unova

"where are we going anyway Lily? I couldn't really catch up sense you dragged me out of bed and didn't explain at all to me what we were doing! at least I got to pack my Back Pack and dress." Ramona said skipping but with confusion.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Azure was wearing a gray V neck exercise shirt and blue yoga pants. Her traditional white high tops were on her feet but they looked rather gray now.
"Yeah! What's going on?"

One of the three members grabbed her arm and misdirected Lily's punches, Nadir said to the others, "Let's get out of here. This is a waste of time," The triad and Nadir disappears with a swoosh.

"Hey!!" Lily pouted. "Come back and fight me, you coward!!!" She kicked the air angrly. "Sheesh, these plasma guys are such scardey-skitties!

"How rude!" Ramona said she sat down on the roof and looked at the stars gleaming off the moon light she sighed

"Are you guys my friends?" she said with a sigh and thought.

Later that night, lily snuck back to the power plant. She stood right where Nabir was, and called out, "Nabir! I know you're here! Come out and fight me!"

"B... Because you hurt pokemon! I will not toleraTe this! When I try to get their revenge, you just run away like a coward! I can feel each and every pokemon's hearts pounding with mine. They tell me to get my revenge.

"I will not force my pokemon to fight. I will fight for them. So let's go."

Ramona texted : Well it doesn't feel like it you and seph are always grabbing each others hands and running away were I cant hear you. You also bring him places and say I cant go. She texted a sad face :(.

"Sorry I have to go. Doing something important on my own. May not be back in the morning. Don't come looking for me. See u later :3!" She texted.

All day Lili didn't answer her poke gear. "Something is wrong." Zack said. Zack quickly took a ship to Vurbank City. He ran to the Power Plant. "The Pokegear signal is coming from here." Zack said. He ran into the Power Plant.