• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Adventures in Unova

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"Um...OK." Azure said. She stood up and Viri jumped to the ground. "Let's go!" She said, punching her fist into the air. "Oh, hi. I'm Azure. Nice to meet ya." She said. A smile lit her face, they were going on an adventure.

"Cmon lil! no ones gonna hurt'cha as long as I'm around! I'll bust 'em up!" Lily said, trying to comfort Lilla. She did some horrible karate moves.

Lily ran to route 1, waiting for the others to catch up. A wild Lilipup jumped out at her, licking her face. "Wauuuugh!" Lily cried out. She started to pet the Lilipup. "Wanna join me on my team, little dude?" The Lilipup nodded his head. Lily took out a pokeball, and softly pressed it to Lilipup's head. It sucked him in. The pokeball vibrated three times then... Click! Lily stuck a smiley face sticker to Lilipup's pokeball. "I'm gonna name you Scout!"

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
((OCC: Have you guys watched the show??))

Azure ran up. "Cool, a lilipup!" She shone her pokedex over it and it received the information.

Lily let out Scout. "Yaaay! You're so cute! You and Dew will be great friends!" Lily looked at Lilia. "Can't you just ask the Pokemon if you want to be friends?"

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"That's really interesting." Azure looked at the girl with the tepig. What!? "Hey, you guys didn't tell me your names." She said looking at the others. Putting her pokedex away, Viri jumped into her arms.

"Oh yeah! How rude of me! I'm lily, and this is dew!" She pointed to her oshawott's perched on her head. "And that's scout!" She pointed to the Lilipup at her feet.

"Shursiewursies!" Lily said. She ran into the tall grass, and befriended a purrlion. "Here ya go, steph!" The purrlion meowed at Steph.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily looked deeply into the purloins eyes. "She says that she likes your style, and sees you have something inside you worth fighting for! She also says her name is Diamond."

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"That. Was. WICKED! Where did you learn to sing like that?" Viri looked up at the girl with amazement. Azure left Viri there and went in search for another Pokemon. Viri stayed, wanting to hear another.

Azure found a Deerling soon and called for Viri to help her catch it.

Lily watched Azure start to attack the deerling. "Stop! Don't hurt it!" Lily cried out, leaping in front of the deerling. "Become friends with it instead!" The derling cowered behind Lily. "This deeerling says she doesn't want to fight you!"

"Well, Diamond, I don't have any Pokeballs, so can you just come with me, for now?" Hydrox asked, reaching out to Diamond, who scurried up his arms and jumped onto his head. Seph chuckled.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"But to catch a Pokemon, you must disarm it. Don't you know?" Azure said harshly. Then she paused at gasped. "Sorry, that was rude. Sorry."

"I-I don't know...I just can sorry..." She blushed and mumbled. Suddenly she felt something on her head and looked up she saw a Venipede, it was sleeping on her head. Gulping she reached up and picked it up. She looked it in the eye and jumped on her head again. "What's it doing?!" she asked

"Try talking to it. Ask it it wants to be your friend. Only attack if it wants you to. Pokemon may be a different species, but that doesn't mean they can't feel pain or emotions." For the first time as far as anyone had ever seen, Lily looked serious.

"B-but he's sleeping! That would be rude!" Lilia said quietly.

Tempig got jealous and tackled it soon the pokemon were fighting on top her head.

"Ow that hurts!" She yelled for the first time in her life. "Please get off." She started scolding the pokemon. Suddenly the Venipede's eyes became harts and he started purring on her leg. "N-Now whats happening?

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Azure sighed and crouched down. "Hi. Um...want to travel with me? I need another companion." The Deerling smiled and pranced closer. Azure kissed it on the head and caught it in a pokeball. "Hey, Lily! Do have any grass and four season stickers? I need some." Azure asked the kind girl.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Azure stood up. "Thanks! Okay! Everyone ready! We've got to get going now! Of coarse, if we are traveling together."Azure tied her hair in a loose ponytail and turned her hat backwards. Sticking four seasons and grass stickers on Viri and Dear's pokeballs, Azure put their pokeballs in her bag.

Soon Venipede was on Lilia's shoulder, purring against her face. Having enough, she grabbed a pokeball and caught it. "Yay friends..." she sighed. and put the pokeball away, along with Tempig.

"Yaaargh! Full steam ahead!! Lily started sprinting ahead, her pink pigtails waving as she kept up pace with Azure.

((Imagine that my prophile pic is lily but with pigtails))

Lily skidded to a halt in from on the town gateway. "Here we are!" She yelled excitedly. "Floceeny town!" I wanna befriend a Mareep at the town here!"

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
((Oh, I forgot to enter Azure's info.
Azure
A 12 year old girl with bright blue hair.
She wears a white T-shirt with a pokeball design on a pocket in the front. Jeans, and white converse. She has a black bag that is slung over her shoulder and a black hat.))

Azure walked calmly along the side of the road, staring at the pretty trees lined up. "Wow! Let's go in!" She said happily.

Last edited:
Dang, I frogot to too!
Lily is a 10 year old girl who is very optimistic and caring. She is a ball of energy, and wants to make friends with everyone. Most people cannot stand her constant bursts of energy, but a few can. Lily is very clumsy, and often had bruses and band-aids all over her. She has a special connection with pokemon, and can hear what they say and feel.