• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All new justice league.

New name

• Neo justice leuge

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Young League

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young Fighters

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The Saviors

• League of Avengers

• Justice Warriors/Juggernauts,

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
@Captain Cardboard

I have a query regarding the light which “blasted a hole in the jet wing”
In your mind was it the intensity of the light vaporizing (melting the wing) or the force of the blast sheering a hole in the wing?

Also I hope you didnt mind me incapacitating Fyre for a moment with the metal, I thought it was a good introduction showcasing Kazumi’s skill which also allowed you to break free without extreme effort, but I also just realised it’s a tad bit limiting for you so I apologize

The scene hasn't been going on for too long, but I can try to start wrapping it up soon. Also, I have a question! Where are our characters right now? What were the terrorists attacking?

so the big players are just villains who've been strangely hired to go and try and kill and destroy as much as possible except the just meta human rif raf and the gunners are under the influence of a strange machine that doesn't seem like it's from earth. I just wanted the scene to go somewhere (which it has) so it's fine as it is

cool. By the way, I should clarify The Russian Machine's power. He is immune to all damages except when done by biological tissue.

In less science words, the only way you can hurt him is hitting him with your fists and hand. Skin-to-skin contact.

Seems Renegade and Fute are a good mix, Metal vs Fire.

I am curious regarding his powers though, is it basically fire bending or
Does he have other abilities as well?

I like her knowing how to fight people that are bigger, faster, and stronger than her. Also, somebody needs to help Vixen with Sunshine, I'm currently making my post that would have Vixen yell for someone to take Sunshine from her since she is not able to deal with flying enemies. (not as advanced in aerial combat like Batman was. She mainly works on the ground)

Unless Kazumi is able to properly incapacitate Fyre using tungsten bands or something, he won’t be of much help, unless you want a bo staff or something he can easily produce from the Omni-metal reserves

Um, it was just an idea.... plus i like the 2 young speedsters vs the master experienced speedster...;_;
You’re doing it again! Sweeping all the opponents or solving the issue all alone, it ruins the fun for everyone else.

Also Kazumi didn’t ask for help with Fyre thus I don’t want help with Fyre, let people with other characters actually do things without you interjecting and spoiling the fun

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
You’re doing it again! Sweeping all the opponents or solving the issue all alone, it ruins the fun for everyone else.

Also Kazumi didn’t ask for help with Fyre thus I don’t want help with Fyre, let people with other characters actually do things without you interjecting and spoiling the fun
Speedster+ saving hostages as quickly as possible from a building
Of course, then, Strike was the first to attack Fyre, but I'll let you handle it...

Speedster+ saving hostages as quickly as possible from a building
Of course, then, Strike was the first to attack Fyre, but I'll let you handle it...
I’m not just talking about the hostages, you tried to sweep all the terrorists at first, even succeeded but we just ignored that and kept going as if nothing happened and

Your logic for having a speedster save hostages makes sense but your execution is really short and bland. your posts aren’t even a fraction of anyone else’s, it’s really hard to reply or work with when your rp posts have less detail than some of the discussion posts

We are in the middle of a huge fight. Everything is going crazy but I'll do my best to explain. Alpha helped a villain (Sunshine) and is now being called a traitor/falling in love/crazy. Vixen left Sunshine to someone else to deal with due to not having a good matchup and her not being the only hero there, instead she is trying to pick a fight with the Russian Machine. Crosshair is currently in a fight against the Russian Machine. Kazami is fighting a fire guy. Thomas is with Alpha trying to help out him with his new love interest (I think I'm going to ship those two). Sam is removing hostages from the building. If I forgot anything let me know

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Oh ok, um I guess Sera will help fight the fire guy or help with hostages, some one tell me which would be better cause I don't know.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Let me know if I need to nerf anything. I haven't put anything in the based Justice League section because I barely know anything about the league itself, nevermind who would be fitting for Slade.
*Edit 1: Fixed a sentence in the aura barrier in the power section. I typed out a sentence that was meant to have a different meaning than the wording was making it out to be.
*Edit 2: Grammar/Wording Fix.

Name/hero name: Slade van Zór' goráethe / Demon King Slade

Age: 20 in his Species' years (His Species' age goes up once every five human/earth years and they can live up to 200 at a peak, healthy condition.)

Personality: Slade is an Alien from another dimension, which in human terminology can be described as a variant of Hell mixed with a post-nuclear Earth. As such, he is often mistaken for a villain and criticized, even hunted, for his appearance. This causes him to be an introvert who handles most situations well, this meaning that he is most often calm/emotionless rather than panicked or angered. He keeps himself at top priority, but can look out for others if they are on good terms with him. He'd make a good ally, were it not for the fact that every regular person or being seems to panic/fear/attack him on sight.

Appearance: Slade has black-purple scaley skin that shines up in the moonlight and he stands at 7'12ft tall, a midly-above-average amongst his species. He is midly muscle-packed, having some definite mass to his body that equals to the amount of a professional boxer. His hair consist of multiple long pitch-black needle-like hairs that are silky and stiff, like a porcupine. The tips of the hairs are a shade black lighter than the base of the hairs, being coated with a sort of venom that paralyzes the body and rots the insides out, turning a being effectively into a reverse-zombie. His face consists of just one large eye with a purely black eyeball. Thanks to the evolution of being hunters of the night, his iris and pupil can disappear from his eyeball, which makes him not stand out in the dark thanks to the fact that his iris is bioluminescent and closing his eye that way makes it look like it disappeared from his face. His iris, while barely visible, represents a dark-crimson like colour mixed with a purple gradient. His pupil resembles that of an animal, being thin and piercing. At his head are eight horns, the longest being just above the eyes, the shortest being just below the ears. All of which are slightly tilted back, making it look like he has a headpiece on. His eye can be turned into a mouth set with several rows of sharp fang-like teeth used for consumption and biting. His limbs are long, nearly as long as his torso, and slits can be found on the sides of his arms and legs that can have blades with the same venom tips and colour as his hairs extended outward. His hands consist of being clawed without any actual claws, his fingers being long and pointy. Moving on to his clothing, thanks to his scales being quite resilient, he does not need any protective gear. Instead, he wears nothing on the top except for a long-sleeved silk sweater coloured black, with a purple scarf covering the collar. As pants he wears black leather slacks and a brown leather belt with a holster for some pockets, a dark-red canteen made of a metal similiar to steel and pouches meant for all kinds of things he picks up on his travels. His shoes consist of tough steel-toed wandering boots, custom-made in his realm that were ment to be used to traverse all kinds of terrain, with the metal plating being used for extra kicking power and weight. And yes, the boots are also black.

Justice league member: Martian Manhunter

History: Slade grew up in another dimension referred to by those known as the 'Hellish Wasteland'. Barren and burned. Blood, Guts and Bones were scattered around, different kinds of species fighting eachother. Slade, being born with superior power, had been first unknowingly using his power to save himself from dangerous, even deadly situations. When he was older, he was invited to stay at an underground science station, used for those hungering for peace and knowledge. He became the general of the elite guard and a friend to everyone, testing out new experimental inventions and serums, improving his body. Eventually, word got around that the department researching the galaxy had found a way to travel through space and time via a certain experimental machine. Slade, excited as he was, eagerly tested it out, which was proved upon request. Slade had gathered himself some suppplies and entered the machine, ready to get out in the world and see if any planets were any nicer than his own. Upon transporting to Earth, it broke down and bursted into a fiery explosion, which Slade had been later blamed for. The sight of Slade had been unsettling and disturbing the citizens, setting them in distress and panic. They thought he was a villain. Slade had to go into hiding, only moving around in the Shadows, in abandoned sites, at night or even casually, trying his best to hide from the public and only show himself to a few if any people. If he'd show himself to a group of people, he'd want to show himself to a group who were like him...

..if only it weren't for the fact that he was regarded a monster.

Powers:

(The five below is what every being of his species has/can do.)

Supernatural Condition: Being tall, muscle-packed and a demonic alien has its benefits. This includes supernatural strength, agility, jumping/kicking power, etc. This does not, however, include increased intelligience. He's smarter than the average human, sure, but he is just a bit above the average IQ of his species.

Shadow Boost: Any place that is dark enough to cover half of his body he can disappear into and appear somewhere else. It's like teleportation, but limited to the dark. He can also bring others with him, assuming he is making physical contact with them and they are half-covered in darkness like him. Within the dark, he gets a boost in power and regenerates wounds faster.

Ultimate Vision: The best ability of his species by far: they can switch inbetween multiple kinds of visions. From heat-based vision, to X-ray, to night vision. They can even spot users through walls based on their magical aspects.

Body Disfiguration: Slade can completely supress his bonestructure and fit into tiny shafts he isnt supposed to, aswell as twist his limbs around, including his neck, with little to no repercussion. This does not mean that he is like Mr. Stretch from the Fantastic Four. His limbs can still be torn off and his neck can still be snapped if done fast enough.

Venom Spit: Slade can spit the same venom that is on his hairs and limb-blades. Incidentally, this venom is mixed within his blood, making him even in death as deadly.

(The one below isn't, however. That's his superior power from earlier.)

Demonic Aura: Slade spreads his arms and legs out, his eye turning vantablack entirely. In this state, his body will float up and stop moving, a dark-crimson - dark-purple aura bubble shield protecting him. This aura allows him to fly around safely within space, keeping the air from the planet he left inside the bubble. *It does not protect from non-physical attacks, but protects from most physical projectiles and contact. The shield itself will burn on contact and inflict a fast-acting version of his venom when someone dips his hand inside, past the barrier. The shield will attempt to burn any projectiles coming at him. Users who regenerate fast enough, magic users and beings who can use ethereal/non physical attacks will most likely be able to hurt him through the shield. This is the same superior power that helped Slade through the rough childhood and most of his teenage years.

(*Non-Physical includes things such as Light, Fire, Magic, Pressure and Ethereal attacks. Water and other liquids are more physical than gas, thus resulting in the aura attempting to burn it up/turn it to steam. This also means that shooting flammable liquids at him is a viable option to damage him.)

Last edited:
looks at the new bio, feels even more underpowered Is my character really that helpless compared to the rest? Now I know why she is so salty about powers! (I mean I knew from before, but now I know where she comes from)

True, this is the most OP bio here... but look at my bio and you'll understand what I'm talking about. I'm so underpowered in this RP. Good thing I gave her gadgets and know martial arts so then she could keep up

@PlayfulShinx47

Let me just come out and say it: Your character is just fine! Just because your character is physically weaker doesn't make them bad, especially since the whole things with Batman-type characters are that they come up with a much better strategies, amazing gadgets, and (in the case of JLA Batman) great team working skills.

And even if your character is a little underpowered, it doesnt havr to be a bad thing. Think less, "oh no, my character is underpowered" and more "awesome! My character is underpowered, so I can put in a story arc on how she gets stronger, or tries to get stronger, or how she feels about feeling weaker then everyone" stuff like that! I personally like your character, since I've been noticing her little insecurities about not having powers.

@Deathstalker62 I only took a glimpse at the bio, but may be Martian Manhunter? Actually, definitely Martian Manhunter.

DevVoid

I have been thinking Martian Manhunter, but he's not from another dimension and just an alien from Mars, is he not? Even if he isnt, I wouldnt know what I would make of the personality that resembled his.

I'm not complaining! I just like to see all these OP characters and compare them to Vixen. And I have some things planned for her already. After this fight is over. (Let it be over soon) First I need her to work as a team with the other members. Then I can have her get over the fact that she is a powerless hero. I do have plans for her, and I'm glad that someone is noticing that.

@Deathstalker62 Well, I think it's enough that he's an alien and an outcast of society. Also, the fact that he's calm and emotionless is kinda similar to Martian Manhunter, who stays calm and doesn't display many emotions. I mean, the only thing similar to my character and Green Arrow is they are both good at shooting. Other then that, they're very different.

DevVoid

@Captain Cardboard I've been thinking, if Slade were to come in during the current situation, how would the Russian Machine handle him? Would he be affected by the shield and the venom, or it just physical damage entirely? Just a hypothetical since I doubt I'm allowed to come until the battle's over.