• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All new justice league.

New name

• Neo justice leuge

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Young League

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young Fighters

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The Saviors

• League of Avengers

• Justice Warriors/Juggernauts,

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Hm... I'm assuming you're referring to Slade's demonic aura ability? I don't think that The Russian Machine would be affected by the burning part, but since it sounds like Slade's body produces the venom he probably would be affected by that. Then again, Slade is from a different dimension has a physiology completely different from humans (At least, so I'm assuming). Is really depends on the source of The Russian Machine's power, which I have yet to decide. If it's magic, then Spade might not be able to damage The Russian Machine at all. But I think probably Slade's venom and physical damage would still effect The Russian Machine.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Yeah, I ment his demonic aura but also the venom spread over basically every part of him. Since his hair, arm and leg blades are tipped with it and his blood is mixed with it, aswell as a spit attack he can do using it, I'd been thinking how effective it would be on its own. Just incase you got it mixed up with the extra lethal venom inside the aura barrier.

Well, the venom just needs to touch someone's skin, right? Actually, I would say that the venom spit would be a little harder to affect him, since biological tissue is what damages him. The venom wouldn't be able to make it into his skin with just the venom attack. But if he got jabbed one of Slade's spikes (he has spikes, right?) Which was coated with the venom, he would be affected by it.

DevVoid

Yeah, the hair on his head are basically turning a good half of his back into a porcupine's, each strain being basically a needle. The arm blades could also be stabbed into someone with the edges, even though they are primarily used for cutting.

Oh and @Thomas the trainer would it be alright if Slade were to not come in but stay in the background watching, that way I can post without getting in the way of the fight or disrupting the scene.

I'm just going to say what Vixen is going to do after the fake punch I'm going to have her do (it will make sense) Anyway, after the punch she is going to side her arms to the inside of his legs; grab them both; throw one over her shoulder (right); lean up and grab his right shoulder with her left arm, while still holding on to both of those legs. She will tripod up (Have three points of contact with the ground (His shoulder and her two legs in that create two points that make an invisible triangle.)), causing huge discomfort (trust me, I've felt it before. A whole week of my inner thigh hurting) and shimmy over to enter side control. That is only if he flinches... her fighting style is more reaction than punch first, think later.
If he doesn't flinch, then I'll have Vixen be a crafty fox, like she is.

DevVoid

Should Slade come into play with the new scene now or should I just keep it at my one post until everything's clear?