• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All new justice league.

"Oh, shoot! I forgot to post my leg out! Master Ferno would be so upset with me." She thought as she was getting put in the choke. Vixen turned her head to the side and made the chokehold a headlock. Much safer. She placed her hands on the center of his stomach and pulled her body back until her rear was on her feet. She then pushed down and forwards on his stomach and sat up. She knew that she was pushing a spot on his stomach where he couldn't sit up with her. She was safe, for now.

Vixen had to finish the move. She faked a punch at the Russian's face. She waited for him to open his guard if he was.

The Russian Machine flinched his head back when Vixen threw a fake punch at his face, but otherwise he kept his grip the same. Feeling a little annoyed, The Russian Machine attempted to roll over so he could get Vixen underneath him... only to get smashed in the nose by Crosshair's heel. The hero had taken off his shoe and curb-stomped the villain! It was an unusual move to be sure, but it worked. The Russian Machine loosened his grip on Vixen in surprise as his nose began to drip blood. It didn't look so good, possibly broken.
"Take that, asshole!" Crosshair yelled at The Russian Machine.

Vixen placed one hand to the side and got up in base like she should. She reentered a fighting position, legs not too far apart for quick movements. She looked at Crosshair. For once she wasn't entirely mad at him for helping, but she could still take him while she was on her back. She gave Crosshair a quick nod in thanks then went back on the sidelines for the next switchout.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sam watched the intense fight going on next to him, he looked at a clock , then back at the fight, "meh, i got time" he said, now as he ran he looked back to see some dude with light, he didn't care tho, now , Sam came back, with a pizza in hand, ready to step in if something goes out of control

Crosshair quickly moved back after stomping The Russian Machine, giving both him and Vixen plenty of room for whatever they were going to do. He watched as Vixen managed to squirm her way out of The Russian Machine's grip. The girl was small, but Crosshair supposed that gave her an edge when it came to doing things like that. Also, it looked like the girl finally got what he was trying to do. Take the villain down together, and throw him out when he focused on one of them. Crosshair stepped closer to The Russian Machine, taking up a fighting position as well.

The Russian Machine slowly got up, wiping his bloody nose. His jovial smile was gone, and he looked rather pissed. Taking a quick glance around the war zone, The Russian Machine noticed that he was really the only one still standing. All the normal terrorists had gone down, and so were the powered ones. It was clear that the Lady in Black wasn't coming out to help them, and even if she did she probably wouldn't be much help right now. He could try to run, but it looked like there were way too many heroes here for him to get far. Outnumbered and out-powered, The Russian Machine let out a sigh and sat down.
"Alright. I surrender." The Russian Machine said.

Sunshine hit the ground hard with a cry. She had managed to slow her fall at the last second, but the fall had still hurt like heck.
"That... That dumb trench coat guy! He freaking shot me!" Sunshine muttered through gritted teeth, trying to crawl away from the scene.

Dead account

Sam noticed sunshine trying to get away, he ran past her and stopped her, "where do you think your going" he said, getting a rope and trying to tie her up

A ringing could be heard as a large ship appeared above the bank covering the sky. A large man dropped down I'm Duren I'm from apocalypse were here to conquer your measly planet. "Now give me a show." Duren chucked taking out a giant sword from his back.
"Oi fuck wit, eat this." Thomas shouted. He created a giant missle construct and shot it Duren. The explosion went off and dust was around the area but when it cleared Duren was no longer seeable when then, Thomas turned around to Duren grinning and was kicked he went in the air and smashed a uilding causing cracks to form. He was winded and in a-lot of pain.
"That the best you can do!" Duren jeered.

Dead account

Strike who wasn't doing anything, went to help against Duren, he came in with a speedy consecutive punches attack, then, he made tornadoes to get away

Duren felt some weird stinging hit him, and then saw the speedstar, "pest" He laughed. "You're fast but your little punches don't hurt me, why don't you run along now." Duren chuckled. Thomas got up clutching his stomach now I'm annoyed." Thomas explained forowing his eyebrows he then went up to Duren and hit him in the face. "Ahh a red lantern, those are rare, explains why you can actually punch." Duren chuckled. He grabbed Thomas's face and slamed it to the ground.

Dead account

Strike aswell got annoyed, he ran and ran to make a lightning bolt, throwing it at Duren's chest, he made tornadoes again to slowdown his movements

Crosshair let out a sigh, relaxing. It looked like the fight was finally over. Or so he had thought. The explosion from Lantern's missle attack knocked Crosshair off his feet, and he got up to see a man with a sword beating the crap out of the Red Lantern.
"Jeez, another one of the terrorists?" Crosshair said.
"He did not come with us." The Russian Machine said, looking equally confused. Crosshair drew a pair of pistols as Lantern's face was slammed to the ground. This guy was pretty tough... Crosshair didn't know if his pistols were going to do much, but it was worth a shot. The hero began to run to the side to get a better angle on the fight.
"Kid, see if- Whoa!" Before Crosshair could finish what he was saying to Vixen, one of the tornadoes Strike had whipped up sucked the hero up and shot him away. The hero hit the ground hard, rolling and losing one of his pistols.

"Get the fuck of meee!" Thomas shouted. Duren saw a red acid like substance coming from their mouth which stung Duren's hand causing him to drop the lantern Thomas grabbed Duren and flew up in the air. "Take this!" Thomas shouted throwing Duren to the ground. He then made some jagged spears and shot them into Duren. Duren stood up "ahhhh this'll be fun." Duren chuckled wiping a little blood from his face.

Dead account

"He's ignoring me... he. Is. Ignoring. Me?" Strike, now, not annoyed, but frustrated, made over billions of joules worth in one lightning bolt, he ran and ran, as he threw the lightning bolt

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Slade continued to watch until.. huh, what was that? That dark blotch taking over the light of the sun? Wait, that ship... its unlike any human-cultured vehicle he's ever seen.. It looks.. alien? What, other aliens have come here other than himself? And, over there! That must be one of them, fighting the two heroes who were here before! No, he had to step in now. These guys seemed dangerous, and who else to put out the flame of one alien than another one?

Slade got up from leaning against the wall of the house and began walking calmly towards the scene. He disappeared as he walked within the shadows of the ship and soon after re-appeared near the scene, back bent down, running towards Duren. He faked Duren out by disappearing just before hitting him to make him turn around and drop his guard, as he went to re-appear next to Strike, spitting his venom at Duren before disappearing within the Shadows again, preparing another attack in the meantime.

(No, I'm not quitting the RP, just need the self-doubt to show it's ugly face. This seems like a good time, with her doing barely anything to help, in her eyes at least)
Vixen looked at all of the heroes. What could she do? Nothing. If she tried to get involved than she could be electrocuted, impaled, or melted from acid to death. This was the big leagues, not something for her, that's what Crosshair told her, right? She wasn't even a good hero! All she could manage was some stupid grunts, everything else she didn't take care of! Heck, she didn't even take care of the grunts! She was just in the way. Why was she even invited to this group? They needed a Batman, and she was the closest thing there was to Batman. They didn't really need her, no one needed a girl running around in a fox suit. Vixen wasn't needed. She would finish up this mission then hang up her suit, for good. Besides, there were better things to do with her time.

Crosshair slowly got to his feet, looking at the fight. Another person had jumped in, if Crosshair could call him a person. Some sort of black-purple humanoid seemed to appear then disappear, hitting the sword guy and spraying him with some liquid before vanishing. Another alien? Well whoever he was, he wasn't on the side of the sword guy. In fact... The purple alien seemed kinda familiar. Crosshair thought that he had seen him before. Well, now wasn't the time. Aiming carefully at Duren, Crosshair opened fire with his pistol and rattled off six shots towards the sword guy.
"C'mon, kid! Now's not the time for sitting on your ass! Try to figure out if he's got a weak spot!" Crosshair called over to Vixen.

"Right," she thought, "Fight now, early retirement plans later." Vixen glared at the sword guy. She ran towards him and threw a few fox stars. She then stopped and saw how he reacted.

Duren got hit by all the attacks he staggered back in pain bleeding from the bombardment. Thomas got up bleeding and uppercutted Duren then kicked him in the stomach. Duren sung his sword at Thomas, Thomas made a very jagged sword construct and parried The attack. Duren tried to stab Thomas who dodged and sliced Duren. Thomas jumped into the air to slice Duren. Thomas started bleeding furiously and looked down to see the sword impaled in his body. He yelped in pain and was thrown of the sword he was lying a pool of his bood gasping for air

Last edited:
"So he likes swords... and I like to use weapons as well." She started to run forward but then stopped. She would just get in the way of all of the real heroes. "Why was I even invited? Why?" she thought. If she got close, then it would be an act of aggression. That ment she couldn't get to her teammate, for now. Would Crosshair yell at her again? She couldn't get in the way of everyone! That would mean she would risk others getting hurt. She threw another Fox Star at Duren.

DevVoid

In the midst of being faded within the darkness, Slade saw the Person with the Red Energy attacks go down, impaled by the foe's blade. Angered, he came rushing out of the darkness and drove out his own blades, which were long, sharp and tipped with a deadly venom out of his arms and swung at Duren swiftly but effectively. Slade swung in such a way that he wouldn't aim to slice Duren open, but to graze the blade on his skin in order to infect him with the venom. Because if this venom were to find itself inside the body, it would surely rot out any living tissue and organism inside Duren, along with bringing him great pain.

Crosshair quickly reloaded when he saw Duren get knocked back by the barrage from all the heroes. Nice. It looked like this monster of a guy might actually be down. But right as he got knocked down, the sword guy jumped right back up again, and quickly took down Lantern. Well, this was bad to say the least. The purple-black alien suddenly appeared again, slashing at the sword guy in an attempt to drive him back. Crosshair didn't know who he was, but the hero was glad that alien was here.

Since his pistols weren't having much of an effect, Crosshair figured that it was time to move on to some of the bigger guns. Crosshair ran across the battlefield, firing off three more shots at Duren before reaching the large black duffel bag that the hero had brought to the fight. Quickly unzipping it, Crosshair pulled from it a high-powered sniper rifle. But this was no ordinary sniper rifle. This was a Wesslyn X-43 experimental rifle, designed by the United States military for assassinations in black operations. It was so powerful and accurate, Crosshair had managed to land a shot from 4 city blocks away. It wasn't exactly legal for civilians to own, and Crosshair had managed to get his hands on it after busting a weapons smuggling ring. But what was more important was the ammunition the rifle fired. The military called it "Tank Buster". It was a round specially designed to pierce heavily armored vehicles, and Crosshair had seen videos of normal rifles using this round to punch all the way through an M-1 Abrams Tank. Once again, the ammunition was courtesy of the weapon smuggler ring he had busted.

Not wasting any time, Crosshair aimed the rifle at Duren, loaded a bullet into the chamber, and fired at the swordsman.

Dead account

"ARRGH! DAMNIT" Strike yelled, running and punching Duren, then, after seeing Lantern get empaled, he cracked, he ran up the sword user just to jump with his swords in hands((with a small kick with it))

Duren felt sharp pricksof pain as the bulletes went through his skin. "Argh." Duren screamed. Duren staggered back from all the attacks. Faint talking could be heard. "With blood and rage of crimson red." Duren turned around to see Thomas standing up as he held a red power battery. He began chanting louder "Ripped from a corpse so frshly dead, toghether with our hellish hate."
"Arn't you dead." Duren told Thomas slightly scared.
"We'll burn you all-that is our fate!" Thomas shouted rushing duren. He punched him super fast and kicked him in the stomach. "This end Now!" Thomas shouted. He made a construct of 2 giant hands he then grabbed Duren who squirmed and and struggled. Thomas used the other hand to rip of Duren's head. He got rid of the constructs and with a sickly sound Duren's head fell to the ground.

DevVoid

Slade jumped back as he heard the man with the red-energy speak up, preparing an attack. He sensed it was best to jump back a bit, and for good reason. He spotted the giant hands grabbing the alien invader and pulling his head off. He was suprised to see someone die, seeing as he heard that heroes don't kill, but he didn't really care. He grew up around death, he was pretty much numb to violence and gore. But the others didn't experience the same thing he did. They may be sensible to all this gore. So, Slade decided to move quickly. He stopped and grabbed the body and head, vanishing with them into the Sewers. All that was left of Duren were the puddles of blood on the floor, as Slade secretly dumped the remains into the stream of sewage before vanishing again, re-appearing in the spot where Duren's body lay just a few seconds ago. Slade looked down to his sweater and sighed. " Damn... " He grumbled, looking to a blood stain on the sweater. " Gonna take some days to get this out.. "

Dead account

"What the heck, that, was awesome,!" Strike said, before rushing to see if Thomas could still walk "hey, i got a souvenir, wait, no , two souvenirs " he continued , showing Duren's swords

Thomas created constructs around the daggers. "There not toys" Thomas told strike. He help up a piece of Duren I'm going to test this but first I should go to the hospital He chucked the piece of gore at Vixen. "Take this to he labe at the base I'll help study it later. He then jumped into the air and flew to a nearby hospital.

Crosshair lowered his rifle when Lantern ripped the sword guy apart. Great. Just great. Their best lead, and he was dead. Taking a look around the field, Crosshair was disappointed to find that every one of the villains had escaped. Fyre, Sunshine, even The Russian Machine had escaped in the chaos. Great. Now where was that purple alien? Crosshair caught a glimpse of Slade grabbing Duren's corpse.
"Hey, wait!" Crosshair said, putting his rifle over his shoulder. But the alien had already vanished. But as soon as the alien had vanished, he returned without a body. Crosshair stopped, and approached Slade.
"Hey." The hero said to Slade. "Thanks for the assist. You're Slade, the Demon King, right?"

Vixen caught it and wrinkled her nose in disgust. She then started to grumbled. "Can someone bring me back?" she called out to the members. Do they really think she was going to stay? After what she has proven, she hoped not! Did they not see how much of a fake she really was? She really wanted to get home and tell Samantha and Bob her decision. It was a big one, but she knew it was the right choice.

DevVoid

" Hm? " Slade let go of his sweater and looked up to see the Gunslinger Hero from earlier approach him. " Well, my name is Slade.. but the name Demon King... is that the title the humans have assigned me to? " He responded, confused. He doesn't remember ever giving himself a nickname, less even a title so royal. If anything, he'd have gone for Khrúkgh´ Nash or Vréthae' Ghrtozé, which, translated from his home language, would be 'The Trickster' or 'The Hunter'. But Demon King? Well, atleast it was kind of fitting, he thought. After all, after catching up on human religion, the appearance of him and his species does somewhat resemble the Demons of 'Hell' so it was only fitting. He shrugged and continued. " Oh, no problem about the help, I'm always glad to help someone like me out. I'd say anyone, but I can't really help anyone when looking like this. Y'know, people thinking I'm another villain from another world or something and hunting me down for their fear of the unknown. "

"Mmm." Crosshair grunted, glancing around the battlefield. He turned back to Slade.
"The police are going to be here soon, now that the fighting has died down. I suggest you come with us, to avoid more... Misunderstandings. We're trying to make a team of people like us. We could use someone like you on it." Crosshair said. When Vixen mentioned she needed someone to bring her back, Crosshair took another looked around the battlefield. Renegade must've ran off, and he couldn't see Firestorm. With Lantern off to the hospital, that just left Crosshair, the alien, and the kids. Yay. Crosshair sighed and shook his head.
"Alright. We'll take the jet Renegade piloted back." Crosshair said. His had crashed, thanks to Sunshine. "But first I have to do something."
Crosshair put his rifle back in the duffle bag and made his way back into the bank.

DevVoid

Slade nodded, and turned to his sweater again. " Yes, if the police department sees someone like me with a blood-splattered sweater, there's surely another fight to be had. But, if I were to come with, I can't go like this. I'll need to get myself something to hide my being with. Give me but a moment. " Slade responded, fading into the darkness again. He vanished into an alley next to a big convenience store and used his superhuman speed to run as a blur in and out of the large store, vanishing back to the scene, barely giving any human in or outside the store the time to comprehend what just ran past them. He had now been wearing a large black blanket covering him from head to toe and a smiling white theatre mask, perfectly hiding every bit of him behind the blanket and mask. " This may still freak some people out, but atleast it won't be as bad as my true self. Anyhow, I'd be willing to tag along now. "

Crosshair entered the bank, picking up his trench coat that he had thrown aside and putting it back on. The hero made his way through the partially destroyed bank into the security room. Something... Seemed off about the room. Crosshair looked around, but couldn't find anything out of place. Sitting down at the computer, Crosshair inserted a zip drive into the computer and downloaded the last 24 hours that the cameras had recorded. Once that was done, he walked right back out of the bank.

Walking back onto the battlefield, Crosshair saw that Slade had changed. The alien was now wearing a black blanket and one of those white 'happy' masks. Jeez. In Crosshair's opinion, the guy looked even creepier now.
"C'mon. Lets go." Crosshair said to the remaining group, heading onto the jet. Crosshair tossed his duffel bag aside and started to go through the preflight checks. It would probably be a little more cramped, since the jet was a bit smaller, but it looked like it would only be himself, Slade, and Vixen.

Dead account

Seeing as Crosshair and the others were leaving, Strike wanted a race, then looked at Alpha "hey! Other speedster! Race ya to the base!" Said, running over to the base, when he arrived, he hoped Alpha was behind him

(@Gold The Dragonite ))

Vixen boarded the plane, staying silent. Her brown gaze went out of the window and on the ground. She really wasn't watching anything, only thinking. She finally spoke up. "How bad did I do? I know you will only give me the hard truth Crosshair, so I'm asking you." She closed her eyes, waiting for the answer. She already made her mind about the future of Vixen, there wasn't one.

DevVoid

Slade went up to the Vehicle, looking at it. It seemed kinda small from him, so he thought. He crouched down and entered the Jet, looking for a seat where he could sit comfortably. As his eyes scanned across the small space, he went to sit down on a seat next to a window and put his legs up on the one next to him, leaning his back against the window. " So with this, uh.. 'Jet' Aircraft, where are we gonna be heading to? " He asked, the question aimed to the group.

"A lady named Amanda Waller set up a base for us to use. It's not far from here." Crosshair said in response to Spade. On hearing Vixen's question, Crosshair paused in his preflight check and glanced back at the girl. He was a little surprised to hear that sort of question from a kid that had been talking so big before and during the fight. Thinking about it for a moment, Crosshair continued with the preflight check for a few moments before responding.
"Kid..." Crosshair started, before pausing again. "We all did bad out there today. But if I had to put a list up of who messed up the least, you'd probably be up there. I mean, you didn't stop an attack meant for an opponent for no reason. You didn't run around making a bunch of tornadoes that threw everyone off. You didn't rip off the head of a random guy that jumped into the fight, this making sure we couldn't get any info out of him. You took down the enemies quickly, and weren't afraid to communicate when you needed to tag out, or jump in and help a teammate in need."
Crosshair finished his preflight check, and fired up the engines. The hero had the plane take off and head back towards the base before he continued.
"I was doing some thinking... Waller is not a stupid woman. I think its strange that after all these years, she decides now is the time to make a new Justice League of sorts. And the fact that she chose us... Well, all of us wouldn't exactly be my first choice for replacements for the Justice League. But the fact that she chose us means that we were the best she could find. And trust me, Waller is very good at finding people." Crosshair glanced back at Slade. "I guess execpt for you, Slade. I don't know how she missed you."
Crosshair turned his attention back to flying, letting another moment pass before continuing.
"I guess what I'm saying is... You did good out there today, kid." Crosshair said to Vixen.

DevVoid

" Ah, I see.. I hope I'm just not gonna be too big of a suprise.. " Slade said, twisting his neck backwards at a 180° angle to look outside the window. He got distracted by the environment and clouds flying by so much that he phased out when Crosshair was talking to Vixen and only faded back in, his neck twisting back to its normal place when he heard his name being mentioned. " Well, it's simple, really. I've been hiding in places like the sewer and abandoned buildings ever since I got here. Only ever went out in the night or when I'm disguised. Would be pretty hard to trace someone like me who moves with the dark aswell, I'd imagine. " He responded to Crosshair's Statement before he twisted his neck again to stare out the window.

Thomas was at the base waiting when he showed up thier his wounds had basically healed. He waited for everyone. Waller burst into his room. "Why did you kill him!" She screamed.
"He pissed me of." Thomas replied.
"Get your act together!" She screamed at him. Thomas sighed and went downstairs to the lab and began experimenting on the ffluid he collected.

Vixen was silent for a moment. "Really, I thought I had one of the worst performances today. I mean, I couldn't even take care of a bunch of grunts!" She then closed her eyes, "I mean, what if the world would be better off without the fake hero Vixen?" she finished. Why was she spilling out her self doubts to this guy? Maybe it was because all he ever said to her in the past was she wasn't good enough to be here. Or at least that was how she took it. She wanted him to agree with her, to tell her that she was making the right call, to give up the identity Vixen. Something told her that he wasn't going to do that though, to her displeasure.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"You're on!" Alpha said, speeding towards the base. A few minutes later, he arrived at the destination. "Wonder if Strike made it already." He thought. The speedster saw Thomas go down to a part of the base, and follwed him, entering the lab. "So, what're you doing with those fluids?" He asked, standing next to Thomas.