• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All new justice league.

Crosshair looked at the missile launcher that Lantern handed him before putting it aside. To be honest, he probably wouldn't be using the riot armor. His tactical vest and jacket were tougher then they looked, and riot armor was much to bulky and would slow him down. The comment about being useless kind of ticked off Crosshair, but he didn't let it show. What, so before having all that stuff he was useless?
"So... Your file talks about your history, but doesn't talk about that." Crosshair gestured to Lantern's power ring. "I thought, and I'm pretty sure Waller thought, that you were pretty much just another Green Lantern, but red for some reason. But after seeing you fight yesterday, I'm not so sure of that. So, if you're not a Green Lantern, then what the hell are you?" Crosshair asked. It had been something on his mind ever since the fight yesterday, when Lantern had ripped Durin in half.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Slade had been vanishing left and right, teleporting in and out of his room. He had been bringing encased ores of uranium, encased uranium rods and metal plates with him, aswell as a welding torch and an appropriate welding mask. Then, he had gotten to work. First, he took the metal plates, welding torch and mask and vanished in his room, appearing back in the lab and walking up to his machine. He crouched down, put on the welding mask and got on to bending the metal plates with his strength to match the pipes, then weld them together and melt them onto the glass tubes. He knew that the glass would endure as it was made in his home realm, a place of a burning wasteland for an overworld, after all. If they could survive the heat, so could the glass made out of his home planet's sand. He moved his thumb across the molten realm, smearing it over the pipes to let it connect and cover more as it hardened up. While this did harm him slightly due to the molten metal being hotter than the average day on his planet, he was in too much of a hurry to really notice. Fixing the tubes he stood up again and leaned the machine over towards himself, opening the battery that was ontop of the machine. He lifted the finger he had been using to smear the metal and bit it straight off, with his eye fading like a barrier to reveal a mouth set with several rows of sharp teeth. He spit the fingertip onto a table and let his own blood flow into the battery casing, using his other hand to grab the flask from the table next to him, remove the cork from the flask with his thumb and pour in the liquid with his blood, mixing it. When his finger finally stopped bleeding, he crushed the flask up and tore it into the smallest pieces he could manage before throwing in the metal parts of it into the battery casing. Lastly, he set the machine upwards and vanished again, grabbing himself one of the uranium rods he had gotten on his frantic trip. He re-appeared back in the lab and already began crushing up the rod as best he could into powder with his hands and teeth before throwing it into the battery casing. While his species wasn't immune to radiation, he could afford to hold it so close without getting sick if he used it up quickly. He closed the top of the battery and took the casing out of its holster in the machine, shaking the ball-like battery made out of red-orange glass around. He mixed them together like a bartender would mix drinks and vanished back to his room, setting it on the nightstand next to his bed. The fuel would have to remain still for a few hours and cool off before being usable, so Slade decided now would be the best time to sleep. He grabbed any pillows he forgot from his bed and went to lay back on the ground, pulled the blanket over himself and slept the time away.

"Im normally just like green lantern." Thomas told Crosshair. "But...when im pissed of this thing kicks off." Thomas paused and pointed at his ring. "This multiplies my anger by at least 10 times and my power. my constructs become less concentrated and clean, but my physical strength gets sronger." Thomas explained grinning.

"Mm." Was all Crosshair had to say to Lantern explaining himself. A Green Lantern that ran on anger instead of will. Crosshair didn't really understand, so he didn't really care. He had seen Lantern fight, and while he didn't like the fact that Thomas had lost control and killed Durin, he didn't have the ability to be that picky about things like that at this time. A thought suddenly hit Crosshair, and he groaned and shook his head.
"Shoot..." Crosshair muttered. He turned and started to head back towards the garage, but stopped at the entrance of the gym.
"Hey, follow me will you?" Crosshair asked, gesturing for Lantern to follow him.

Crosshair made his way back into garage. A dull thumping and muffled noise was coming from Crosshair's car, but the hero didn't seem to notice.
"I found a friend of ours." Crosshair said back, assuming that Lantern had followed him. Approaching the car, Crosshair opened the trunk to reveal Sunshine, the light-powered girl from yesterday's fight, tied up and looking furious. A bandage was wrapped around her left thigh, and an unusual metal device was wrapped around her wrists. She looked up at Crosshair angrily.

"What weird shit are you into." Thomas joked. "Whats she for. are we bringing her in?" Thomas asked crosshair. He leaned down towards the girl and took hr out the boot. "Are you okay?" He asked. "What the hell was this for!" He shouted at crosshair and his ring glowed.

Crosshair sighed and closed the trunk.
"One. She was bleeding out, and refusing medical care. Two. She seemed intent on blasting my head off. That's what those metal devices are for. Gift from Waller. They suppress certain people's powers. Three. She's a criminal. While Sunshine here didn't kill anyone, she still caused a lot of damage and is guilty by association for the crimes her other 'friends' committed. So don't get all 'rightous anger' at me." Crosshair said. When Lantern tried to help Sunshine out of the trunk, she squirmed away and snapped at him.
"Don't touch me!" Sunshine growled. She squirmed out of the trunk, but was unable to get her feet under her and fell to the ground. "Ow!"
"I was thinking we could try to cut a deal with her." Crosshair said, lowering his voice so only Lantern could hear. "We need all the fighters we can get."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Ryan soon fell asleep, and woke up. He groggily walked out of his room and heard voices. He put and his suit and started to speed up, going into the garage. The speedster saw Sunshine on the ground, and Crosshair and Lantern having a conversation. "Er, what's she doing here?" Alpha asked the two.

"Making a deal." Thomas told Ryan in quotes. "Anyway none of your business go train." Thomas commanded Ryan. "You'll need it." He thought. "What can she do?" Thomas asked crosshair. "Lemme guess she has powers involving the sun." Thomas joked. "Ill untie her I can trap her using the ring and she's in a government base." Thomas explained to Crosshair and untied her.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sam woke up, unable to sleep, as he wanted to know "what the heck do they know that don't? " so he took his hero suit and ran back to base, accidentally phasing through the wall "what was that! Awesome!" Then, he went to the gym, training his strength

Crosshair grabbed Sunshine by the arm and pulled her to her feet, not caring how pissed off she looked. Upon noticing Alpha, Sunshine couldn't help but to smile.
"Hey, cutie!" Sunshine said to Alpha in a sugary voice. "I missed you, boo!"
"She can shoot energy blasts and fly. Her power does come from the sun, so she should have a pretty low charge left." Crosshair said. Taking a knife from his belt, Crosshair cut the ropes tying Sunshine's ankles and unlocked the device around her wrists. A smile came across Sunshine's face as she jumped away from Crosshair.
"Hah! Take this!" Sunshine said, and pointed her hands at Crosshair. But instead of two powerful energy blasts streaking towards Crosshair and Lantern, two beams of perfectly normal light appeared. They were no more damaging then getting flashed with a flashlight. Sunshine frowned and shook her hands before trying again. This time, the light flashed once before fizzling out. Crosshair merely gave the girl a raised eyebrow.

Thomas burst out laughing "cutie boo." Thomas mocked sunshine still on the ground laughing he wiped the tears from his face. He stuck out his ring and made a cage construct around sunshine. "Now play nice." Thomas commanded sunshine in a condesending voice. "Boo." Thomas muttered under his voice.

Seeing Lantern mocking her, Sunshine charged at the man only to be suddenly trapped in the cage construct. Still, she tried to reach through the bars to attempt to claw at Lantern. Her attempt only last a moment, before she sighed and crossed her arms. Sitting down on the red construct, she glared at Lantern. Unfortunately, she looked more pouty then angry.
"You can't do this! I know my rights!" Sunshine said angrily.

Crosshair watched Lantern deal with Sunshine, then turned to Alpha.
"How's the work coming along with Slade's machine?" Crosshair asked.

DevVoid

Having woken up from a refreshing nap, Slade stood up and walked out of his room, hands on his back. ' Urgh.. the floor is definetly not something to sleep on, but the beds are too small.. ' He thought to himself as he realized that it was oddly quiet around where he was at. He used his X-Ray Vision to look around for anyone else, finding that most people are gathered in a room with what seems to be vehicles. As he switched his X-Ray vision off he vanished again, re-appearing near the Garage and walked inside, looking across everyone's heads. What caught his attention was the girl in the cage of red energy. He's seen her fight the other heroes back when he was watching them, so why should she even be here? Interrogation? " Say, what's this girl doing here? Is she a newcomer or something? "

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Hey Sunshine...?" Alpha said, unsure of what the others would say. "Anyways, I haven't checked on him today." He reported, just as Slade entered. "I wouldn't exactly call her a newcomer, she's one of the criminals from the other day." Alpha explained to Slade. "And I'm not too sure about why she's here..."

Sunshine smiled when Alpha spoke to her. Seeing movement out of the corner of her eye, Sunshine glanced over to see Slade suddenly appear. The girl let out a terrified scream and quickly backed against the side of the cage, trembling in fear.
"W-w-what is that?!" Sunshine gasped, pointing at Slade. Crosshair sighed and shook his head, then approached Slade. He elected to ignore Sunshine, deciding to let one of the other members sort out that problem.
"She's here so we can try to cut a deal with her." Crosshair said to the alien. "I know it's not even been twenty-four hours, but have you made any progress with your machine?"

DevVoid

Slade chuckled when he noticed the girl suddendly switch from being happy, to ticked off, to completely fearful within a heartbeat of sighting his presence. He didn't flinch at her sudden screaming and freak-out as this was just normal for someone like him. He looked to Crosshair who was approaching him. Slade listened and nodded to his question. " I managed to locate some uranium and other materials via the Internet and my Shadow Jumping. I used a blowtorch to melt steel over the broken pipes. That should make them viable for atleast one trip. The fuel's currently all done, but needs some time to mix itself up and become stable. Other than that, if the fuel is good to go, I could potentially use the machine, predicting that there are no other damages that haven't been visible to me. " Slade responded, then looked to his hand of which he had bitten his thumb off. He looked to the girl again and approached her cage construct. He kneeled down to get on eye level and his one eye had carved into itself, first fading into darkness that then revealed a mouth lacking any lips, only several sets of severely sharp teeth and fangs present, like stalagmites in a cave. The mouth then moved as Slade was talking again, revealing how he was sounding up his voice.

" If you try to cause any trouble here, you will have me to be answered to for your actions. Remember that, and act wisely if you know what's good for you. " He spoke, extra slow and sharp for intimidation factors. If they were gonna keep an enemy here, they may aswell make sure that they don't cause any trouble or hinder their plans. Slade stood up again, a drop of dark-purple liquid dripping from one of the teeth to the ground before the eye could turn back again. The drop splashed onto the ground, but spread out slowly, like lava. The density and thickness of the liquid made it so, but Slade just wiped the liquid away into a crack in the ground with his foot. He turned to the others, pointing at the liquid. " Make sure that doesn't get on any fleshy parts, such as your skin. That's the venom of our species. It paralyzes your entire body before rotting you away from the inside out, like a reverse undead. Our species may be immune to it, but if it gets on anyone else's skin, it's most likely a guaranteed death. " Slade warned before walking away to where he appeared from, disappeared and re-appeared, walking back to everyone to throw a towel in the crack where the liquid was located.

"If your naughty we'll get the mean alien to eat you." Thomas told sunshine. Laughing. He activated his suit bent down and touchd the liquid he then recoiled back."Damm that even hurt me with the suit on. We could get all of the liquid and make an atomic bomb." Thomas said half seriously.

Sunshine instantly froze when Slade bended over and threatened her. It was quite clear that not only did the girl receive the message, she looked like she had been frightened half to death. Not showing any reaction to Lantern's taunting, the girl curled up into a ball and began to cry quietly from fear. Crosshair sighed and looked over at goo Slade had emitted. Note to self... Try to get a sample to Waller to analyze and create an antivenom. The paralysis part could be useful, but maybe not the rotting people from the inside part. Crosshair turned and began to walk out of the garage.
"Take Sunshine to a holding cell, and get her some food. It's been a while since she's eaten." Crosshair said. He felt a little bad for Sunshine, but he didn't have time for that now...

Thomas lead Sunshine down to the gym "Ok train here dont try to escape the guards will kill you in seconds." Thomas explained to Sunshine. He went back ok guys I have an idea lets go visit Vixen and try get her back on our side." Thomas told crosshair very loudly so everyone else could hear it.

Dead account

Strike saw Thomas get in the gym, "hey you here to traiiiinnnnnnneee ?... what is she doing here? Isn't she a villain?" He asked, before going back to trying to reach new speeds

Crosshair raised an eyebrow at Thomas as he made his way back into the garage.
"Get her back on her side? I'm pretty sure that Vixen is still on our side." Crosshair said to Lantern, closing the trunk of his car. He sighed as he saw Strike zip through, then shook his head. "I'm sure that if we need her, she won't let us down. But as of now, we should let her enjoy her normal life. Some people here still have those."
Crosshair looked back up at Lantern before heading back into the base. Before he entered, he stopped and turned back to Lantern.
"By the way, a friend of mine is going to be dropping in some time today to help us. Figured I should let you know so you don't try to rip her in half or anything." Crosshair said, then headed back into the base.

Sunshine watched, confused and still pretty scared, as Lantern dropped her in the gym.
"Wha... train? What..." But before she could ask anything, the hero had already left. Sunshine sat there against the wall for a minute, just shivering, until she got up again. Ignoring Strike, the blonde girl made her way towards the door of the gym but stopped right in front of it. The warnings of Slade and Lantern rang in her ears, and Sunshine shivered again before quickly jumping back from the door. She did not want to incur the wrath of that... that... monster! Slowly, Sunshine turned to Strike.
"Please..." Sunshine whimpered. "I... I just wanna go home..."

Dead account

"Hey, what do you want me to do? They could destroy me if they wanted to, althought crosshair wouldn't but hey" Strike responded "just do your thing, be quiet and they'll let you walk around, probably"

"What?" Sunshine said, stepping away from Strike. "Are... are you being forced to stay here too? But... but I thought?"
Sunshine was still completely confused, and she rubbed her head as she tried to sort out what all was going on.
"That's just the thing! What do you mean, do my thing? I don't even know what I'm doing here! No one has told me anything!" Sunshine looked like she was about to cry again as she hugged herself, pacing back and forth. "When I ran into Crosshair last night, I... I thought he was just going to take me to the police or something like that. But he took me here! Why am I here? What do you people want with me?!"

DevVoid

Slade stretched and walked back to the exit. " Alright, got it. Oh, and if you want to take a sample of the venom, feel free. But I doubt you'll manage to make something like an immunity to the rotting effect. Probably best you duplicate that rotting effect for the oncoming invasion. We can't arrest them all, now can we? " Slade laughed slightly, now standing at the doorframe. " I'm gonna go train in the gym, incase I've gotten rusty. " He explained before walking off towards the gym. He looked across the room, over Strike's and Sunshine's heads before taking himself a barbell weighing about a good 250kg each and getting to lifting it, quietly counting the rounds to himself.