• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join (ALO) Catch the Thief! (Discussion)

(Link to roleplay https://pokecharms.com/threads/alo-catch-the-thief.20920/)

You must've gotten here from my roleplay in the general roleplay section! Well here, this is where we can talk about out of character stuff, and submitting characters! Here is the format for submission.

Name: (ALO Name, RL First Name)
Race: (I suggest one of each race. This is just a preference to increase variety)
Avatar's Look: (Don't go into the biggest amount of detail. Just stuff like skin, hair, and eye color, height, clothing, and where they sheathe their weapons.)
Personality: (Like I said, don't go in depth. Are they introverted? Extroverted? Optimistic? Happy Go Lucky? Stubborn?)
Equipment: (The character CANNOT have overpowered equipment, such as excalibur, or weapons that already exist. Be creative! Make your own weapon name and type! The only rules is it can be the standard sword type, lances, axes, daggers, staffs, or the like, and it cannot be overpowered. The characters we are roleplaying as are intermediates.)

I will mention you and tell if you are approved or rejected. Here is mine!

Name: Jekis, Kaito
Race: Cait Sith
Avatar's Look: Orange track jacket, orange hair, orange eyes, nearly pale skin, brown boots, sheathe on their right side. 5'6
Personality: Confident, friendly. He usually obtains a lot of acquaintances from this. He's an extroverted optimist.
Equipment: Lunar Blade, a fast shortsword with a crescent moon on each sides of the sword. Left handed. On his right arm, there is a small, circular shield only 1 meter in diameter. This can be used not just to block, but also to ram with.

One more thing. There are four slots for people, including me. 2 people remain until the thread is closed to newcomers.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: (ALO Name: Lazy guy) (Irl name: Sam slack)
Race: (I suggest one of each race. This is just a preference to increase variety) Spriggan
Avatar's Look: (Don't go into the biggest amount of detail. Just stuff like skin, hair, and eye color, height, clothing, and where they sheathe their weapons.) He has pale skin , blue hair and white eyes, he goes up to 4"5" . He wears a black cloak somewhat similar to Kirito's but it doesn't have the details, he wears blue pants and brown sandals, he wears white gloves, he sheathe's his weapons on his back
Personality: (Like I said, don't go in depth. Are they introverted? Extroverted? Optimistic? Happy Go Lucky? Stubborn?) He is a strategist, he is smart and nice , altho he looks like a complete idiot ((he can be serious at times))
Equipment: (The character CANNOT have overpowered equipment, such as excalibur, or weapons that already exist. Be creative! Make your own weapon name and type! The only rules is it can be the standard sword type, lances, axes, daggers, staffs, or the like, and it cannot be, overpowered. The characters we are roleplaying as are intermediates : he uses the Ulti Katana's, double katana's that are pretty powerful when in the right hands

By the way, i came across you're thread on the discussion forum, the the roleplay one!

Name: (ALO Name: Lazy guy) (Irl name: Sam slack)
Race: (I suggest one of each race. This is just a preference to increase variety) Spriggan
Avatar's Look: (Don't go into the biggest amount of detail. Just stuff like skin, hair, and eye color, height, clothing, and where they sheathe their weapons.) He has pale skin , blue hair and white eyes, he goes up to 4"5" . He wears a black cloak somewhat similar to Kirito's but it doesn't have the details, he wears blue pants and brown sandals, he wears white gloves, he sheathe's his weapons on his back
Personality: (Like I said, don't go in depth. Are they introverted? Extroverted? Optimistic? Happy Go Lucky? Stubborn?) He is a strategist, he is smart and nice , altho he looks like a complete idiot ((he can be serious at times))
Equipment: (The character CANNOT have overpowered equipment, such as excalibur, or weapons that already exist. Be creative! Make your own weapon name and type! The only rules is it can be the standard sword type, lances, axes, daggers, staffs, or the like, and it cannot be, overpowered. The characters we are roleplaying as are intermediates : he uses the Ulti Katana's, double katana's that are pretty powerful when in the right hands

Looks good @Iazy guy who loves to eat ! You are approved! Now...looks like you are being ran into by Jekis!

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Name: Heatwave, Lucas Opia
Race: Salamander
Avatar's Look: Heatwave has fair skin and black hair. He also has black eyes, is 67. 4", 123.4 lbs. He wears a red cloak. sheathes his weapon on his left.
Personality: Very friendly, however, can be quite stubborn sometimes.
Equipment: Heatwave's weapon is called the Solar Slasher, which is a golden blade which can inflict a LOT of damage.... when it's fully charged up, that is. Like its name, it's powered by sunlight. The more it takes in, the more damage it does and the shinier it gets. When it has no sunlight, which happens after giving out a powerful blow, it's incredibly weak.

Quick question: Will each race have their abilities from ALO?

Name: Heatwave, Lucas Opia
Race: Salamander
Avatar's Look: Heatwave has fair skin and black hair. He also has black eyes, is 67. 4", 123.4 lbs. He wears a white t-shirt and a red plaid shirt, with navy blue jeans and black sneakers. He sheathes his weapon on his left.
Personality: Very friendly, however, can be quite stubborn sometimes.
Equipment: Heatwave's weapon is called the Solar Slasher, which is a golden blade which can inflict a LOT of damage.... when it's fully charged up, that is. Like its name, it's powered by sunlight. The more it takes in, the more damage it does and the shinier it gets. When it has no sunlight, which happens after giving out a powerful blow, it's incredibly weak.

Quick question: Will each race have their abilities from ALO?

Approved! Creative weapon idea! Yes we will!

Have you watched the SAO series? You don't really need to know anything about the story, this will be spoiler free. Just get the mechanics of the game ALO down.

oh yes past tense is key!