• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Apocalypse Roleplay

She did hear what Jack had about her showing off with Bellamy defending her. She wasn't showing off in any type of way just killing off the zombies quicker. She was a bit irritated since people always seem to judge her once she shows her battling skills. This really made her blood boil but remained calm as only that would lead to rashness. "Tsk!" She said before in another swift movement she cut down more of the zombies out of irritation.

Naga looked to Ribbon. "Ribbon use Fairy Terrain to help prevent any of us from changing" she told her. "Sylve!" She said as a pink sparkly field appeared on the ground to prevent her friends from turning if bitten. Hydro used Drill peck to shread a lot of the zombies being almost now covered in blood from the zombies.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @FrostyTheBean @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Ah, of course.. the boy who'se been acting so awkward around the girl is the first to speak up and defend her. Don't think I didn't notice your behaviour when I was with you two clowns on that rooftop. I heard it from the stairwell. You blinded by love now, mate? " Jack teased the boy, while Cain just cackled mischievously. " Go on, defend her all ya like, that won't stop us or anyone else from givin' out our bloody impression about her or anyone else! " Jack said, returning to slaying Zombies. Then, Cain turned to Bellamy. " What's the matter, ol' chum? Can't see clearly with your head stuck in cloud nine? " He also teased, cackling once again before jumping into a crowd of zombies, striking around with his barbed whip.

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
Nate sent out his Venusaur who vine whipped at least 50 zombies into the distance and then stomped making an arch in the ground that knocked down a few zombies. Nate then sent out his Exeggutor that used psychic to pick up and throw zombies.

Aleah sent out her Decidueye that used it's bow and arrow to shoot an arrow that stabbed a few zombies. Aleah then pulled out her bow and grabbed one of Decidueye's arrow and shot it through several zombies.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was only slightly listening to the two but instead of what he would usually do he chose to be the bigger man, both figuritively and literally, everyone had to stick with others in order to survive longer. So he turned and continued to slay the zombies. Ariah thought now was probably not the best time to ask but she did anyway, "um katana lady using the combo attacks, have you seen a tall brooding man, I'm looking for him", she wasn't even sure if he had come this way but she was hopeful.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick jumped kicked off a building a sliced a zombies head off with the combat knife. Cooper was in earshot of him so he asked “Hey where’s Nate, Aleah, and Phoebe?” He was asking this because from where he was he couldn’t see Nate, Aleah, or Phoebe but he could see everyone else.

Cooper responded to Nick’s question by saying “I can see Nate not to far from here but not Phoebe or Aleah.” Cooper then jumped over a zombie and grabbed Nick’s shoulder pointing in the direction of where Nate was. “Let’s go.” Nick said as he grabbed Cooper’s arm and ran off with him to Nate.

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
Nate saw Nick and Cooper approach him. "Hey, guys." He said as he shot a zombie. "Whatcha doing?"

Aleah flipped over a zombie and stabbed it. She landed close to Phoebe and said "Hey." She then stabbed a few zombies at once and tripped another one and stabbed it with one of her arrows.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid (only mentioning you all since you didn't post yesterday.)

Blue_Flash4

Nick responded to Nate saying “We need to find a way to get out of here. And I mean get everyone out of here this thing is crazy.” Cooper agreed nodding. “Phoebe as an Espeon that could work.” Cooper said. Nick was about to respond but then felt a bite in his right shoulder, he didn’t feel any severe pain but heard a muffled scream by Cooper. When he realized what happened he fell over passing out. Luckily he would be fine because of Naga’s Sylveon using fairy terrain to prevent anyone from turning into a zombie. “Holy sh**!” Cooper then said as he fell down onto his knees.

Phoebe responded to Aleah saying “Hey.” She then heard Cooper’s scream from a distance and said “What the?” She then ran off to where Nate, Nick, and Cooper and when she saw Nick motionless on the ground with a bite in his shoulder she gasped and a tear rolled down her face. Trying to stay calm she asked Nate “What the hell happened here?”

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
Aleah ran after Phoebe stopping not too far behind her when she saw Nick. Nate then responded to Phoebe's question saying "He got bit by a zombie. Don't worry Naga used fairy terrain at the beginning of the fight but we still need to heal his wound." He then realized something he sent out his Exeggutor and told it "Exeggutor teleport to every human on the field and tell them to get to the roof of the apartment building." Exeggutor nodded first teleporting Nick, Nate, Cooper, Aleah, and Phoebe to the apartment building roof and then teleported back down to the battlefield by JC, Naga, Bellamy, Jack, Cain, and Ariah gesturing for them to go to the apartment building roof.

She looked to the girl who asked her a question about a person she is looking for. "Do you have the name to the person you are looking for dear?" She asked her in a stern voice. "I can help you find the person if you tell me just that" she added slaying down another zombie in her way.

Naga panted as she had to take out Huntress her Decidueye and Lebbi her shiny Haxorus because she was surrounded. "Lebbi use Dragon tail and Huntress Spirit Shackle!" She called out. "Hax!" "Deci!" Lebbi used Dragon tail to knock a lot of the zombies surrounding them as Huntress used Spirit Shackle to finish them out. Naga used an arrow to strike down just the single zombies while Ribbon used Moonblast to clean everything up.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette @FrostyTheBean

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
Aleah walked away from Cooper, Phoebe, Nate, and Nick and said "I'm gonna go get help." She then jumped off the building and sliced a zombie in half with her katana. She then jumped off the wall landing gracefully and then stabbed a zombie with her spear. She then cut several zombies into multiple pieces with her spear and katana. She then flipped over a group of zombies landing by JC and another girl she and cut several zombies apart with her blades. "Hey, guys we got a wounded on the roof." She then jumped off looking for more help.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah turned to JC darting at would have seemed like JC but what was actually a zombie coming up behind her, "his name is Bellamy, do you know him". She was starting to even sound desperate but she hadn't seen her brother for a long time. She held back zombies, here what the girl said and acknowledging it, but she wouldn't go help till she heard this woman's answer.

Bellamy understood the plea for help but refused to go, his fear of heights finally ruling some of his decisions, he decided he would remain on the ground to hold off the horde so the others could reach the roof. He slashed through another chunk of the horde as he thought this.

DevVoid

" Ok seriously, are we even doing anything against these things? They just keep on coming and coming, never stopping! " Jack groaned, tired of swinging. Jack cast Crasher and Daemon back into their team chaos pokeballs, even Goliath. Jack walked back in, waving to his twin brother. " Cain, just use Xia to start a wildfire that burns all the zombies and come inside. There's no point in trying to stop something that big. Just let the fire do the rest. " He shouted over to him. Cain sighed disappointedly, but he knew his brother was right. Cain cast Hodr and Cobalt back into their team chaos pokeballs and looked to the Infernape which was getting tired from moving so much in the horde, fighting off zombies left and right. " Xia, come back! " Cain yelled. The Infernape then hopped into the air with one foot, and used his feet to jump across the heads of the zombies back to his trainer. On the last jump, Xia jumped higher, and then used Blast Burn straight into the horde of zombies. Many were incinerated into ashes instantly, but most of them had caught fire as it spread widely amongst the undead. Xia was then falling weakened to the ground, where Cain managed to cast him back into his team chaos pokeball before the infernape hit the ground. Cain then walked inside with his brother, his whip holstered, and went with him back up to the apartment they were at.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper saw the blast burn form and quickly ran and jumped off the building he then sent out his Salamence and flew down to save Aleah from the fire. He saw her on the ground by JC and Ariah and grabbed Aleah and out her on his Salamence. He then landed his Salamence on the nearest rooftop which wasn’t the apartment roof.

She looked to the girl. "I wouldn't say I know him know him but I suppose I know him by his name nothing else and has a shiny Umbreon like I do but male and a female Espeon named Ren and Aeris so I kind of know him just by that but I can lead you to him since there are too many zombies around...we are going to have to work together with the others which is not how I fight but I will have to deal with it for now, just follow me and you should be fine. Blue kill off others in the way so we can both get through!" She told her partner. "Umbre!("Right away!") Blue said as she used Psychic to lift all of them up and tare them to shreads. She made her way through before reaching Bellamy, Jack, and another fellow she was unfamilar with. "Bellamy, Jack and his friend there, we need to work together to get ride of these zombies, there is just to much of them that we will only exhaust ourselves and become a meal for them ourselves. If you at least have a fire type or a Pokemon that knows a fire type move that would be more efficient. We can also try and make a hole trap if any of you have a Pokemon that knows dig or can drill into the ground easy and have them all fall in a burn them that way." She said pulling out a Luxury ball. "I have two team members that can help with the burning with one with the lifting and another team member that can blast them into the hole if necessary" she added.

Naga followed close after JC with Ribbon, Silky, and Huntress following close. She panted to catch her breath before standing next to her. "I can help as well with the blasting, right Hydro" she said looking at the Empoleon. "Empoleon!" "Aleah, you think you can help us out here...maybe you have a water type that can help us blast them in the trap we make...I'll send Ribbon and Huntress to help with the wounded person...if that will help..." She added looking to the girl.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette @FrostyTheBean

Blinded by the light, Booker stood up to see nothing but what looked like the land of hell. It was chaos and destruction, nothing but what seemed to be zombies, and more zombies. He could hear screams of others but didn't care to check them out. He looked down at his tool belt, with all his pokeballs wrapped onto that belt. As he stood up, he saw shadows running everywhere. "Could this place be a punishment? Or just my damn reality."

Blue_Flash4

Cooper told Aleah “Stay here I’m going to help Naga and the others.” He then flew off on his Salamence leaving Aleah on the rooftop. He then landed back down by Naga and said “I have a water type.” He then sent out his Swampert. “Just tell me what to do.”

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
Nate cursed under his breath as Cooper and Aleah left the apartment building rooftop. He was mentally panicking not knowing what to do. He didn't have any fairy types to heal Nick's zombie bite wound. He was just happy that Nick would probably be fine because of the fairy terrain that would prevent him from turning into a zombie.

Aleah was frustrated that Cooper left her on a rooftop away from the fight. She knew it was to keep her safe but she was still kind of angry about it. She started thinking of a way to get down safely and help out Naga and then afterwards Nick.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah followed the girl and saw Bellamy. She ran over and wrapped him in a hug. Bellamy returned the whilst he sent out Wamp to deal with the horde, "oh my god, Ariah, how did you find me, it's been ages", Ariah pointed to JC "she led me to you but before that I was following rumors". Bellamy looked up at JC and smiled, lingering slightly to long before looking away, Ariah noticed this grinning widely, "what?" Bellamy asked, "oh nothing, hey do you remember that thing we used to do,", Bellamy nodded, "fine, if you think it will work". The two of them then moved into a more waltz like position, "god I haven't danced in a long, long time" Bellamy side before they began, they gracefully danced into the horde using their swords at the same time, so during turns and spins they cut down zombies, at one point Ariah moved back letting Bellamy grab her ankles before he span her around turning the two of them into a deadly spinning top, once they were finished a good 5th of the horde was gone, "hey guys their numbers are actually going down, we've got this".

As Booker starts to walk to a fencepost, he notices more shadows, which seems as if they are doing something. He tries to yell at them, but no response. He can't help but sleep. Except for one thing, he didn't notice the horde of zombies right to his left, charging at him. He pulls out his bowie knife, but knowing it's not enough, "I may have had a good run?" he says as cowering in fear, knowing he has only a little time before his doom.

But, then his vision comes clearer, it's two people with swords staying still. He quickly runs to the nearest tree and sends out Aequitas. He gives Aequitas a quick hug and asks him to go to the people and ask for help. Aequitas does as he says, and walks to the two people. Hoping for the best, Booker falls to the ground, pulling his cap over his face, and sleeping on that ever so still oak tree.

Blue_Flash4

Phoebe saw Nate start to freak out. She sent out her Leafeon and had it shoot a leaf that hit Nate in the face. “Focus!” She yelled at him. “Your smart so think of a way to fix this!” She then sent out her Sylveon and had it use Heal Bell. “There this should keep him alive until we get more people here to help.” She said.

DevVoid

" A fire type for burning the zombies.. are you blind or something? " Cain said, pointing outwards to the mass of burning zombies. " Do you not see the massive fire that's spreading across the zombies? Did you not see the Blast Burn that my Infernape did, despite the big blazing explosion it left behind? I think I'm done helping here. " Cain scoffed, walking back to Jack's room. " Cain wai- " Jack attempted to recall his brother, but cut himself off since he couldnt do so. Instead, he just sighed and walked outside again, casting out Goliath once again. " Hey, Goliath, use Earthquake to create a fissure around us. " Jack ordered. The giant Golurk agreed and began stomping on the ground, parting a neat ring around the apartment complex that opened up a deep fissure. The zombies that were trying to reach them would fall down the fissure and be unable to reach them anymore. Then Jack cast Goliath back into his Team Chaos pokeball and walked back inside, walking to his own room, too. From there on, he locked the door, and both Jack and Cain tried to go to sleep again.

Booker, waking up from sleep, finds a curious zombie gnawing on his left leg. As Booker screams in pain, he pulls out the bowie knife and splits the zombies head in two. Still, in agonizing pain, Booker calls out for help, only to hear no response and no Aequitas. He wonders to himself, "Am I going to die?.."

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
Aleah heard noises somewhere behind her. She sees a kid who looks like he was dying behind her. She jumps down and says "Are you ok?"

Nate smiles when he sees Phoebe's Sylveon use heal bell to keep Nick alive until they can get more help. "Ok, where's Aleah she said she was going to get back up but that was a long time ago.

"No, I'm not freakin' ok!" Booker said, making sure he wasn't imagining all this. As he puts his knife away, he calls out for Aequitas. "AEQUITAS WHERE ARE YOU?!" Booker hearing nothing again starts crying on the ground, still in pain. "I've had Aequitas since I was just a wee child.." "We've had a bond like no other.."

Booker knowing Aequitas might have been killed, sent out Bun-Bun to comfort him. "Bun-Bun, what happened to your eye?.." It seemed as though Booker's Bun-Bun had injured its ear. Booker held Bun-Bun tight in his arms, hoping nothing happened to them.

Now realizing the other lady was here, he asked, "Do you know anyone here besides me and you?..." as he said that, Booker would take out the Team Plasma Pokeball, and return Bun-Bun into the safe encloser.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
"Yeah I know some other people around here," Aleah said. She then started walking off since it seemed like the person was ok. She shot a grappling hook arrow towards the nearest rooftop and then the arrow pulled her up to the rooftop. She looked down and saw Cooper, Naga, and the others down there. She jumped down landing gracefully next to Cooper.

"She looked like she was going to a place.." Booker stood up, his leg still in major pain, and walked to the building the lady grappled to.

Not thinking, Booker jumped up and down, causing more pain to run down his leg, and he didn't notice. Still knowing Aequitas had to be somewhere, Booker kept going to the building, until he finally got close to it, and heard talking right behind the giant building.

Blue_Flash4

“What the heck?” Cooper said as Aleah landed next to him. “I thought I told you to stay on that rooftop earlier.” Cooper then sent out his Greninja and said to Naga “I just remembered I also have this water type too.” He then sent out his Salamence and told it “Go see if Nate, Phoebe, and Nick are safe and not in trouble or something.”

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
"I'm not just gonna stay up there for like an hour, also I wanted to help you all," Aleah said to Cooper. Sort of angry at him.

Nate was looking down at Cooper, Aleah, and the others. It seems like they were going to wash or burn out the zombies. He also noticed a fissure had formed around the apartment building because of a golurk. "Hm," He said "Interesting."

Booker stood still, then started to walk slowly to the sounds of people talking. "Hello?" he called out hoping for a response, and as soon as he found the people, he collapsed to the ground in pain from the bite.

She sighed in an irritating way as asking for help on this was pointless. "Tsk.." She said before saw Bellamy smile widely at her as she just gave a nod. She looked to Naga and made sure she was ok. She sent out Delta her Primarina. "Hydro pump Delta" she told her. "Prima!("Right away!") " she said before a strong blast of water burned out the fire the zombies were in seeing they were burnt to ashes.

Naga looked to Cooper and the others as she felt Silky grab her from behind lifting her off the ground. "Alright, lets blast the rest of them away once JC makes her move" she said looking to her. JC nodded before looking to Blue and Blade. "Blue Psychic and Blade Fire blast!" She commanded. "Umbre!" "Absol!" Blue used Psychic to lift the remaining of them up in the air as Blue threw them up. Blade used Fire blast as she burster them into flames. "Now guys! Whatever moves your water type Pokemon have use them! Hydro spin and use Whirlpool!" She said to the male Empoleon. "Empoleon!" He said nodding as he spun on the ground using Whirlpool as he caught all the zombies into it.

@DevVoid @FrostyTheBean @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette @Shadow_Pup

Blue_Flash4

Cooper looked to his Greninja and Swampert and said “Swampert muddy water! Greninja use water pulse!” Greninja nodded and used water pulse and Swampert used muddy water and they started to wash the zombies away. Cooper smirked a bit watching all the zombies wash way out of sight.

As Booker awakens from his slumber, he finds the people in front of him, using Water-Type pokemon. It seems as if they are washing zombies away. He remembers Aequitas still not back from his help run. He sobs quietly, and then shouts out at the people, "Hey! I need help here!".

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah turned to the Galade, "hi there what's wrong" she looked and saw everyone blowing away the zombies, she headed over that way hoping the Galade would follow, she walked up to a boy who was sobbing, "yo, this pokemon yours?" she asked.

Bellamy watched Ariah walk off before continuing to slay zombies, he spotted a zombie going for Naga and threw his sword hitting it with perfect accuracy, he then began to motion for her to throw it back to him, when a zombie rammed into him pushing him into JC with a lot of force "umph" he grunted.

Booker quickly turned up to see Aequitas standing in front of him. "AEQUITAS!" Booker yelled as he wrapped his arms around the Gallade. "Thank you so much.." Booker said through tears to the people.

Realizing people were in danger, he grabbed his bowie knife and split the zombies head open that rammed into the person. Then he pulled out his ultra ball, releasing Bun-Bun. "Bun-Bun! Hop from side to side to distract the zombies!" Bun-Bun responded and Booker understood right away.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper picked up Bellamy’s sword and was about to throw it to him but Bellamy got knocked over. He saw two zombies about to charge him he stabbed one of the zombies with Bellamy’s sword but then got shoved by another and hit Aleah. “Oh my gosh I am so sorry!” Cooper said to Aleah.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo really is starting to think that the world is against him. Not only is every twist and turns he took led him to whether another hoard of Zombies, he usually ended up in some places where human screams echos loud and clear across the dark ally way. That's probably a sign that he shouldn't stay. One good news he get out of all this is that the zombies finally stopped tailing him, he could at last walk his way. Giving an irritated wheeze, Milo thought nothing could be sweeter than death at the moment, maybe if he gave in to those rotten things and just let himself die, perhaps he could gather peace and tranquility to himself. But then as he thought about that choice, he couldn't help but think it'll be too unfair, both to himself and his comrades. They had survived till now with nothing but raw determination, it'll be quite the waste if they just let all that effort go. And with that in mind, Milo trudged on, Kiki close behind, waiting to see if anything would suddenly pop out on them. Sure enough, a zombies groans as it limped towards the trio. Milo bristled the moment his eyes laid on the monster and instantly clasped his hand over his mouth; he really don't want to attract more zombies than there already is, not to mention, there's only one zombie here, he could deal with it. "Ha ha...nice zombie, don't bite me, I don't want to become one of you just yet." Milo chuckled nervously, slowly backing away. The zombies didn't seem to care, well, of course they don't, they probably don't even understand human speech and emotions anymore, and decided instead, to fling themself onto the poor boy. "HOLY MOTHER OF-" he shrieked. Milo was never a Christian nor a Muslim or a Buddhist, but at this point, he didn't care and started to pray to all kinds of God he already knew, even Angels. He didn't know if the prayers were actually answered or its just sheer luck, but Milo was able to dodge the outstretched hands of the undead. Cursing half to himself, Milo grabbed Kiki, and threw out Phoenix. "Alright buddy, I've never done this before so I'll need you to cooperate with me alright?" He laughed nervously, clasping his hands together in a begging way, "Please?" He piped. Phoenix, bless his soul, is real understanding, and agreed to whatever Milo want to ask of him, giving a bark to show his consent. "Thank you so so much, alright, let see....er...flamethrower." Milo commanded lamely, as this is his first time ordering Phoenix to use a move for purposes other than performing. Phoenix used it alright, but was way more used to using the move for sparkling effects during a show, therefore the flamethrower came out bigger than it actually need be, and completely wiped out the lone zombie, leaving it as nothing but ash. Speechless, Milo thanked Phoenix and returned the Delphox, then gasp and ruffled his hair, "WHY WAS I RUNNING IF I COULD'VE JUST DONE THAT?!" He exclaimed, feeling real frustrated with himself for realizing that a lot of days too late, "BLAST MY MENTALLY CHALLENGED MIND." He growled.

Feeling a sharp pain in his mind, Booker falls to the ground, in pain, realizing he didn't take his medical pills. Reaching for his pocket trying to pull them out, he slips and they all fall. He closes his eyes, most likely for the last time...

Blue_Flash4

Phoebe saw the battle going on down on the street. She sent out her Empoleon and said “Empoleon use ice beam!” Empoleon nodded and used ice beam freezing a huge group of zombies on the streets.