• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

aRX'S aRT Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RX, I'm out of compliments XD

Nice job on the mansion, it reminds me of some underground mushroom shaped house I saw in a magazine.

I would so live at that mansion, provided I don't get lost. XD
(I've gotten lost in a museum looking for the bathroom at night, thus showing how immune to surrounding I am XD)

Wow, lovin' the shading with the colored pencils, and I really like that drawing over all.
Hahaha, I love the pirate Pokemon, I just find it funny because everytime I say "Arrrrgh", I have to say "I'm a pirate" after it, lol.

And I've never played Soul Caliber, so I don't know what the style is, but when I saw that awesomely amazing picture of that building, I thought Kingdom Hearts.

Great work, Hax.

lineup.png

I think its amusing the Photoshoop'd bits are better done than the actual drawings. So uh, random preview. I have a lot of space to fill :p. Try and guess whose who, and I'll probably post a better explanation later.

I think I see El and Sami... and possibly the Genocide Bot? I don't get any points though, El and Sami are really easy >.>

Okay, bottom row, right to left,

Sami, Semmeh On second thought, that's you innit? , methinks, Rach?, Alex, Genocide Bot, El, Dani? Or maybe that last on is a Katie. I dunno. Dammit RX the drawings are good but I can't tell. Feeeenesssh ittt.

Great work, as always.

From left to right starting on second row.

Carmen, Sem, Dway, Yoshimitsu, Shiny, (third row) Sami, RX, Bara, Alex, Genocide Bot, El, Middy.

But that's just my guess. ;3

Fark, I love the poses. Especially how I'm pulling my hat down. I ADORE your mask. D: So swirly and pretty. You made Alex hawt. :U El oozes personality and I love the floral design on Carmen's jacket.​

Right then, now for a better explanation of previous pic.

2nd Row from left: Carmen, Jet, B.A.R.A.T.R.O.N.-1 (Battle Analyzing Rudimentary Automatic Training Robot Operating Network) Zacky and Shiny

3rd Row form left: Sami, RX, Magpie, Alex, GenoMech, El and Middy.

Starting out as a parody of Tekken, I'm currently working on another alternate Universe plot into the drawings (something like Altered Acid or Pokecharms Chronicles) There will be a few other people on that character select screen, as to who they are, it all depends on who I can work into the story, and create a fabulous costume for :p As of late, Carmen, Zacky and Shiny don't actually have a costume, but its in the works. As for future characters, several mods and admins will be making the cut, but I'd prefer to add some more of the other famous (infamous?) characters that traverse the Charms cybercity.

Oh, and for those curious of the parody:

Carmen is Christie Montiero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi2VbXcceVY
Jet is Raven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGzFi9mpeN4
B.A.R.A.T.R.O.N.-1 is Alisa Bosconovitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSDxHmQNkuY
Zacky is Yoshimitsu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsbSCRTcCvE
Shiny is Ling Xiaoyu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ES-F3MvcA
Sami is Nina Williams: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVFTXGqt2Yw
RX is Leo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr1U8ys1Q6g
Magpie is Asuka Kazama: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-97_h7tb8qs
Alex is Jin Kazama: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1CzNfDEKYY
GenoMech is Jack series 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-SEAgvbAww
El is Lee Chao Lan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoTYwtdE7Nw
Middy is Emily "Lili" Rochefort: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEUSY5NoFdA

Yeah, pretty silly character assignment :B But the concept is a silly one in itself so MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEH >___0

edit: lol 666 post back there xD
edit2: last minute casting idea for future characters

Awesome. I so guessed that I was that picture. Pure fluke is my guess.

Aside from the random wild guess, the pics are amazing RX. Love the pencil work for that drawing.

As for the coloured sketch, it's awesome. Love the colour scheme.

As for that random arena, I could see Soul Calibur or Tekken right now.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
^___^

Theses are awesome, RX. I love the style and the colours. Everyone looks awesome, especially with the style they're done in. It's a shame I didn't see this before you posted the answers... I think I'd have gotten a few people right, including myself. You can just about see the beginnings of my two feathers before the box cuts them from view ^^

I'll be interested to see how all these turn out and I can't wait to see my costume *squees*

Your awesome, a usual ^^

Wow is all I can say RX, I love how you each and everyone of us a unqie design to the character. I also love how you went into detail with everyone, like you gave Carmen a flower patteren and gave Sami her hat. I also love how you put me in as Yoshimitsu(Who I watched with the youtube link), fits me perfectly. Thankies ^^

All I can say is wow, RX. Just wow. Keep up the good work =p

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... I got Carmi, Sami, RX, Alex, Genobot, El, and Middy right.

Also, I totally wish I could do what Ling Xiaoyu did in that vid... though I'm sure I can if I had the guts to. And the strength. I find it funny that Xiaoyu and I are both Chinese. Wonder if that's just a coincidence or not. XD

Anyways, I really love the actual artwork. Everyone looks very detailed; love the bells I has, as well as Carmi's floral stuffs, Jet's mask, Sami, in general, and... HOLY CRUD ZACKY LOOKS SCARY. D:

Meh. Great work as always. XD

Ohhh... I never would've guessed that to be Zacky.

Anyway, the work is AMAZING, like I already said. [size=2pt]but it's missing a Cody...[/size]

But srs face, it's awesome. I wish I could elaborate, but I don't have an art eye, the most I can really say is how amazing the detail is.

I don't know why the hell I haven't posted here yet! I think you are the one I look up to the most as an artist here. The attention you pay to detail is amazing, and the way you portray everyone is AWESOME! Love it all. XD

RXOrigins.png

The Secret Origin of Buizilla

In a Mysterious Lab in the most highly secured areas of the Rocket Organization's property, an experiment is being conducted. With the success brought about by the Super Soldier Program experiments on humans, Giovanni opts to move the project to a more wider scope. Super humans can only do so much, but with Super Pokemon on the other hand, the proximity of powers and abilities are as numerous as there are Pokemon. Thus do the Super Pokemon Experiments now begin.

A lowly Buizel is just the latest in a long list of the Organization's weaker minions. So far, his predecessors have all been exposed to the serum with rather...tragic results. But this Buizel may prove to be different. And indeed he does.

The Buizel mutates, growing in size, his innards accelerating in mass to the point that they cause him extensive pain as they struggle to fit into his body. The Buizel suffers, almost dying from the pain, but the fact is he doesn't.

The experiment is a seeming success. It was not the most perfect mutation, but it certainly did not end as another bloody heap motionless on the floor. The scientists are eager to start working on larger, stronger Pokemon. But then, they almost forget that they did not expect this Buizel to live.

Gone into a berserk state, the mutant breaks his bonds and proceeds to ravage the laboratory and all the mechanisms and humans that contributed to his now immeasurable strength and power. The scientists however manage toescape with their notes, leaving the Grunts to clean up their dirty work; By any means necessary.

Frightened, confused and angry, the Buizel can do nothing but fight back, but even the myriad of human and Pokemon thugs are too much for him. It would seem that it is the end for this poor creature. What could possibly be done now? Out of options, the Buizel collapses on the ground, his last vision is that of dozens of faces approaching him before he blacks out.

When the Buizel awakens, he finds that he is still alive, though barely. The pain all over his body still remains, and he is still in his monstrous form. It wasn't just some horrible nightmare, it was real. And yet, where were the dozens of Rocket Pokemon about to close in on him? He was still in the decrepit lab he only minutes ago ravaged. And there were the numerous human thugs sent to subdue him. Except...they were all lying on the floor, unconscious heaps somewhat like himself. All except one, one who stood there in front of his face. He looked up towards the man's face, but his hat and visor covered up his features. One recognizable feature from him, was the large Red X emblazoned on his jacket. The mysterious man kneels down next to him and offers a warm, comforting hand. It does not do much for the creature, and yet it feels so relaxing, as though the pains in his body have slightly lessened. Purring in some relief, the man whispers to him. "You will be safe. I will protect you, you who are just like me."

:V

I really like this pic, mostly for Buizilla's anatomy here. The random spines sticking out are actually parts of his mutated skeletal system, hence the, er...mess. Te tubes on his arms were where the Super Soldier serum was fed through and traversed through his bloodstream. The black bits of leather there were used to hold him down as the experiment was to take place. A bit violent in the buts of blood there, but I really needed that to make the pic less plain.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wheee, Buizilla! :D

I like that Rocket person (I'm guessing it's you. XD) for some odd reason, and the way Buizilla is, like, mutated and stuffs scare me. Soooo much. D:

*hides from the blood*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
As I'm only catching up with threads today, excuse me for only replying to your latest image. It by no means says that I didn't find all the previous awesome as well - because they certainly were ^^

Buizilla is frelling nifty in that image. Skeletal spikes, eh? They turned out awesome and seem well placed along the body/at the tips of the tails (it's easy to see how Buizilla could do some serious damage to its surroundings). The image is nicely complimented by your short story, too - intriguing little piece. Lastly... the foot pads are adorable. How could someone attack that guy? It's so cute ;-;

Great pic RX, as usual XD

The little stroy is awesome RX. And the picture is sensational. Love the way you drew the details and such. It looks swell.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Poor Buizilla ;_;

He looks like he's in so much pain, and the story completely backs that up. It makes me sad...

Good drawing in terms of perspective and anatomy though, I love his feet-pads. It's a very good drawing, just very sad. At least he has one great friend though, and previous pics show him looking happy ^__^

RX, Buizilla is so cute, in a tragic way. The expression on it's face just makes me want to go through the screen and hug him.

This picture is wonderfully drawn, the story imaginative. I wonder how the Rocket man is like Buizilla...

You'll reveal that sometime, won't you? The cute, giant Buizel begs you!

Whoa. That story, for one, is amazing.

The artwork, for another, is amazing.

Overall, it is totally superly duperly amazing.

It is soooo awesome, and when those two things are put together, it makes me want to know more. You should totally make this into an ongoing story!

Also, the little Photoshop'd thingies are really cool too, but the only one I immediately recognized was Sami and yourself.

Great work.

I cannot empathize how much of a rush it was illustrating the next 3 pictures, hence their incompleteness.

HeroJet.png

First up is the best of the 3 pics, Tekken Variant Jet. Here, Jet is loosely based on the character Raven, hence he, too is a badass ninja of Justice. At least by Night anyway. However, I will indulge in the storyline much later when a better pic is up.

BaraWirks.png

Next up, B.A.R.A.T.R.O.N. aka Battle Analyzing Rudimentary Automatic Training Robot Operating Network. B.A.R.A. is one of several gynoids created by Doctor Helen Louise and all of them run on the said B.A.R.A.T.R.O.N. network also programmed by her. This piccu illustrates her default outfit as well as a sketch of how her back folds out into a jetpack and wings. A total nod to Alisa Boskonovitch. The color scheme of said outfit though is far from decided.

RXconcept1.png

Last and most rushed of the three concept arts are costume variants for Rocket X. To the left is his undercover or civilian forme, adapting the identity RX. And to the left is his outfit back in the days when he was a Rocket. Rocket X was the original test subject for the Organization's Super Soldier Program. Hence, he was the derivative and partial cause of the Super Pokemon Experiments and the cration of Buizilla.

Holy pimpin'. D: Can I nom on your artistic talent for awhile? Kthnx. NOMNOMNOMNOM.

These are 'effing awesome. Jet's outfit is gorgeous and I'm loving the details on teh armor. Seeing how his arm and legguards work is a plus, and I lvoe the interpeutation of the metal headguard. Pardon' my spelling, darling. Lack of sleep. The chain mail look of his underarmoring is so delicate. Goregous.

Bara is so cute, though one of her eyes is just a touch off. I really like the outfit, though like you are, I'm a bit undecided on that color scheme. Looks like Snapdragon got to her first. ;D

I REALLY love the civillian clothes RX, the pose also flows smoothly and I'm in love with the face. D: STOP BEING SO AWESOME. *chokes on all the awesome in the air and dies*​

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Your made up acronym for baratron is full of win XD

Agreed with Sami on the civilian clothes for RX. It's a nice looking outfit. Seeing him in his TR uniform is always fun, too. Gotta love those shades ^^

And what can I say about the Jet pic? The detail is amazing as usual. For being rushed, still looks great to me.

My favorite out of these three is B.A.R.A.T.R.O.N. The detail is incredible! When shall the final color scheme be decided on? This is amazing!

I thought the first two concepts were really cool, but the coloring does look a bit rushed. I think maybe you should try out the colring again, and then repost it.

RX, however, is the bomb-digity. I really like RX in his costume alone, and his civilian clothes are totally awesome too. It would be interesting to see more of RX.

Great work, Hax.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Oh wow, these are amazing! Jet just completely blew me away, his outfit is incredible. It's the most awesome ninja outfit I've ever seen. And you say these are rushed and incompletely? My God, aside from the occasional part that isn't coloured as neatly as the rest, all three of these images are awesome D:

I love the designs and poses of all three, Bara's unfolding Jet pack and wings is total win, even if it is a sketch. You are just full of win and epic, so it will come as no surprise that the pictures of Rocket X are awesome too. RX has great clothes ^^

Awesomeness *huggles*

I absolutely love the pic of Jet's Tekken variant. I absolutely adore all the details you put into the costume. It's magnificent. You really out do yourself sometimes RX.

Loving B.A.R.A.T.R.O.N. as well. It's wicked.

As for yourself, I think I've run out of words to express the awesomeness already.

Fantastic job, though my lack of describing words aren't.

SSBuzz.png

Stel will probably kill me for a few errors in Mari's anatomy, but its fan art, and its never perfect :p. Mari as she appears in the Tekken parody. For her fighting style, I went with the sultry Zafina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu0Uzpy0wRw

awbuizilla.png

Buizilla, recovering from his previous injuries :3

Love your fan art of Mari.

And the picture of Buizel recovering is totally awesome. Love the wraps and bandages you put on Buizel. It's awesome.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
:O Mari Fan art ^^

Love the pose and her outfit, it looks so pretty and detailed. I must admit that it's weird seeing her in a different style, but she does look kick-ass.

*Hugs Buizilla* I can't wait for him to be happy again, like I've seen him in past pictures. When he's sad it makes me sad, because his back story is so mean. At least good old little RX is taking good care of him ^^

I adore his feet. Strange but true.

Aww...
*feels bad for the Giant Buizel*
He's so cute ^^

Nice Mari Fanart by the way =O
(Yes, I know the proper term is buizilla, but to me that makes him sound like an evil monster to me. >>)

[size=8pt]Everything you draw is always so amazing :I
Jet looks just... so kickass. I'm in awe D:
And Bara.
And RX holy crap that's amazing. The detail you put in your art is always so overwhelming :B
And that goes for that Mari image as well.
I mean, wow. srsly.

Also BAWWWWWWW buizilla

Mari looks amazing! I bet she would pwn anytime, anywhere.

However, Buizilla is awesome just on pure cuteness! I love your little reassuring smile as you stand next to him.

In tribute to Buizilla, I named my Platinum Buizel Zilla. I think I'll name my future Electabuzz Mari, too, just because of this awesomeness!

*drools*

Wow...Mari all kick ass....love the eye designs...*peers closer* If I'm not mistaken is that Stel's signature necklace around her neck?

And Buizilla is so adorable! He looks so sad...makes me want to hug him. *hugs*

Mysterydundundun.png

Right, I fail miserably at Leafeons. Katie's Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team, where we can all has hats, and quest for the sake of pizza. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.