• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Atimal Academy - Norwind Region

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
i'm not sure if this is mini-modding, but @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! you keep dodging my pokemon's moves, And swift is technically a move that never misses in the games and Pokemon Origins anime. So if you will, stop dodging every single move i throw at you since it wouldn't be fair

i think this is kind of an evergrowing issue in these types of roleplays, where neither party really wants to lose (obviously) and the battle stretches on for an eternity. maybe next time we briefly discuss the outcome of the fight (nothing huge, maybe just a "yeah, you'll win this one) beforehand to avoid neverending fights.
just remember that this is just an idea, and there will always be more battles :')

Hello! This roleplay looks fun, and I was wondering if I could join?

Name: Finn Tashirik
Age (13-16): 13
Appearance: Finn is quite uninteresting in appearance, an average-height-and-weight girl dressed in a mix of casual and what’s trendy. She has caramel skin with cool undertones and frizzy, dark brown hair pulled back in a messy low ponytail.
Personality: Finn tends to be not outgoing but also not completely introverted. Most of her friends would consider her a “girly girl” since she loves, well, typically girly things. She is fiercely protective of those who she makes friends with. Onstage, her persona is sweet and excited unless she is in a certain role, a talent with which she has learned to adapt to easily.
Backstory (Optional): She is from Malie City, Alola, but moved to Unova at a young age because of the better education system. She was transferred to Atimal Academy later on in life for their dorms and exquisite range of Pokémon classes.
Goals (What do you want to be, trainer, performer, gym leader ect.): Finn aspires to be an actress. She looks up to the idols she sees on Unovan television, and is a huge fan of the Kalosian movie star Diantha.
Sexuality (Optional): Pansexual
Pokémon (Only Pokémon and nickname needed if at all):
- Iris [Mareanie (M)]
- Simone [Pawniard (F)]
- Alize [Vibrava (M)]
Other: ———

OK here's what we'll do, we'll become Joltik busters, put the 1'000 leagues back under the sea, light it on fire, attract some sharks, maybe a goose, and then when we're done, we'll be inside, sipping some Earl Grey tea, and watching the all Female Ghostbusters, you know, the one that ruined its series, and then you can ask.