• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Avatar: The Discussion Thread

@-[ Just Vibin ]- yeah we have space for one more tbh, but currently we are in a position where no new oc can join the story, we're in the middle of the ocea xD, but you can go ahead and join our discord server and when our ocs make it to land, you can jump in to join the group. If you don't mind waiting, you're more than welcome to join

@-[ Just Vibin ]- yeah we have space for one more tbh, but currently we are in a position where no new oc can join the story, we're in the middle of the ocea xD, but you can go ahead and join our discord server and when our ocs make it to land, you can jump in to join the group. If you don't mind waiting, you're more than welcome to join
Alright, I'll make up my character sheet and send it. Also sorry for not responding I was busy with one of my irl friends ^^'

Name: Gabriele Dalom (Da-l-om)
Nickname: Gabby ( so it's easier to type )

Element: (If none just put none.) Fire

Place of birth: Outskirts of the Fire Nation

Personality:
She's a special case when it comes to her personality. . . Gabriele has a disorder called Bipolar Disorder. This causes her to not have a set personality, she can be sweet one moment and a raging bull the next. Even with this disorder she tries to stay nice as possible, even tho she might try and tear off your head the next second-

Physical appearance: She's a chubby gal. Gabriele has almond brown eyes, with sandy blonde short bob cut.
86774_NNv0XuAi.png

Clothes: (We will be changing this a lot depending on the nation they travel to, so just focus on their casual set) Gabriele wears what's in the imagine but the yellow ribbon is black.
48c39665a1008ee15e7ef5b7405baea6.png

Weapon: (Just one for now, don't need an arsenal with swords, bows, smoke bombs, slingshots...) Her weapon is a simple chain whip that if need be she can use with her bending.

Background: Gabriele somes from a simple but large family. Her family are known to join the army or become scholars due to its large size. The family elders are known for many different things throughout the fire nation's civilians. Gabriele's family is part of the higher part of the common foke but not quite nobles. With her families wide range of abilities it made it easier for her to become someone well known, and when she found out about her fire bending it scared her. Gabriele's bipolar disorder made it even harder to controll and learn her bending. Even with this challenge she managed to learn and partly control her bending, but this caused her to gain a more adventurous side. She wanted to know what she could do with her bending, this lead to her leaving her family home insearch of new teachers and methods of fire bending.

Pet (If any): A baby Koala Sheep named Po

((All credit goes to the original creators of the clothing idea and the Picrew character maker ))