• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bio-Cross

@Excalibur Queen
And the harpies are somewhat speed apart, yet ember grabbed two and slung them both at the ground then she attacks the third one, and the strangers don't have certain emotions like fear or sadness or joy, only killer instinct

@Spoiled Bread
Yes technically, as long as your in your cross form your exerting magic energy, which compresses together to create our weapons and armor for crosses that have that, so they can kill strangers by weaponless attack

Rex

Resident Furry
It's not really a big deal, he just needs to find a good place to jump in.

In the future, it's important that you always click on your alerts to follow them. The system on 'Charms will not keep sending alerts unless they've been checked through the page being loaded. You'll notice when you look at an alert on the drop down menu that it says "there may be more posts after this." That's the reason why, otherwise extremely active topics would continuously spam users with alerts. So long as you always check the page when an alert is given, it'll send you an alert when the page updates again.

I'm planning on the next flight being against an anti cross and I should make a buo to describe it so here you go Name: New
Cross: Chameleon
Personality: being an Anti-Cross, he has the main instinct to kill, he has a sharp creepy smile and often taunts others to losing their cool, he gets a particular joy when killing cross holders, preferably young ones
Appearance: very slim and lanky, he is permanently in cross form so his body is covered in armor like purple scales from his neck down, has indeoindepe rotating eyes like a chameleon, and a long sticky Yonge
Weapon: two purple hooked knives, being a chameleon he can camouflage himself into anything, Making it hard to land attacks and avoid his

Backstory: a zookeeper, loved his job and the animals he cared for, he was up close with tigers giving them their daily feeding when a red light hit him and converted him to anti cross, he killed a tiger cub and then slaughtered the other animals before killing the few crosses in his city, he then moved on to a nearby one, botanical

*Anti cross are in their cross form permanently, and are very strong and big threats*

Last edited:
I am starting to realise that this RP is making me think more and more of Killing Bites. Well, the Therianthropes are more like modified humans than this. I HIGHLY suggest not to watch if underage. Or ingore my warning cause more kids are into this type of media as of late.

How about fighting style? So we all understand how he would do things. Also, how long he had been an anti-cross? Looking at the backstory, it appears to be very recent.