• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros 4

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Lola

"Boss is..."

A glance at the roster confirmed her fears. Lola couldn't believe it. They had been together through the thick and thin, overcoming impossible odds and fighting until the end, no matter what. And now he was gone. She was supposed to be his official guardian, but in the end she was unable to save him. If only she had the power of the Muse...

"Copen...!" Her robotic voice cracked, a display of sadness the usually energetic and optimistic A.I never showed. If robots could cry, she'd be bawling her eyes out right about now. She stood silent as she processed her creator's death for a good minute or so, before managing to focus enough on what Specter asked of her. The source of Copen's motivation.

"Boss chose his path long before I was created, but..." Lola began. "His father worked as an Adept researcher for a power company called Sumeragi. At the end, he came to the conclusion that Adepts would bring peril to humanity. According to Copen, his father tried his hardest to make the Sumeragi brass aware of the threat they could pose to humanity, but his warnings were ignored. They had him silenced." She explained.

"Since that day, Boss committed himself to hunting down the entire Adept population. Maybe part of that is because of how much he admired his father..." The A.I. continued. "It was something he genuinely believed was necessary. Even if things went downhill ever since the Eden incident, he still kept fighting to achieve his goal." Lola added, shaking her 'head' and looking down in sadness.

"I can't believe he's gone..."

Rebellio

Alexios' fist collided with the durable crimson drill, the construct softening the blow somewhat but not preventing Rebellio from getting hit. The attack sent the Falcon flying backwards, the Adept tumbling to a stop a considerable distance from Deimos, a large bruise on his face. Alexios was tougher physically compared to his sister, but there had to be a way to beat him. He didn't want to bust out Crimson-Death-Thread just yet, he thought it best to save that move for Kassandra, his real opponent.

Holding his hands out in front of him, Rebellio manifested his Gatling gun. Alexios hadn't seen this one before, and his lack of a shield plus a larger frame could make him a better target. His durability was the only thing he was concerned about, the demigod's resistance to attacks reminding him of his fight with Daruk. Still, he had to give it a try. The crimson weapon revved up for a moment before firing a barrage of string bullets in Alexios' direction, hoping to cause good damage despite his foe's durability.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hareta

As Regigigas landed below, it was unphased by the Kinetic impact, crushing a few bookcases under it's immense weight. Hareta took to a knee as he braced for that impact, the grassy bushes on Regigigas's shoulders helping to grip on. As Revan began to come down Towards them, Regigigas's eyes began to flickers and glow in several different combinations, it's limbs not moving. As a result, A chilling breeze flew above them, Hareta instantly knowing what this was

"Aw, cool! Your in for it now! This is his icy wind!"

The descent of everything above began to slow, trajectory blowing to the side as well due to the harsh winds. The rubble and debris started to grow ice all around them before they were covered in a thick sheet of ice. This would hopefully crystallize Revan as well as remove his momentum. Some of the icy rubble actual blew towards Revan as well due to the changed trajectory.

Specter

So after being rejected from his reservations about adepts, he instantly turned to killing them? Quite a leap of logic. Hm, perhaps it's best he was out down here. Does not seem like he would have benefited any society. A pity, such power he boasted on such a misguided ideal.

Specter didn't vocalize this out of respect for Lola, who appeared to be greatly distraught over the loss of her partner and master. He wasn't good at consoling, so he decided not to. Instead, he focused his lenses on this A.I. Why did Copen keep it around? Why was it so important? Cortana he understood, it was assigned to Chief. Was is her angle?

"You showed bravery in the face of certain death. You are an A.I., are you not? Surely it's within your protocols for self preservation to take priority? Why risk you're bits and bytes over someone as misguided as he?"

"Look, I don't even know what your stupid chair is, or what a mech is, so give me a break here!" Axe retorted, somewhat annoyed as he began to make a dash to get his shield back after it was sent into a wormhole, but paused.

The Black Stone!

Due to the missiles striking the corrupted hand, along with the expected damage, the stone's attempt to fuse with the mech was stopped, causing the black stone to fall off the top of it. Axe barely dived to catch it before it could touch the ground. "Phew...that could've caused a REAL problem..." He breathed a sigh of relief, before turning to go grab his shield again, leaving his back open to Merak as he got the shield back to his arm.

Meanwhile, that chicken that had been thrown before was running around like crazy, having not enjoyed the experience of the wormhole, tumbling like a tumbleweed between the combatants as Axe was getting the shield back into a stable position on his arm.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Lola

"I..."

Specter's question was valid. As an A.I., self preservation was indeed part of her protocols, but when it came to Copen...

"...Boss was always important to me. While my A.I. was in development period, I often acted as a conversational partner for his sister, Mytyl. We'd chat together for hours on end, and I got to learn lots of things about her, Copen, and their family. Sure, seeing him in action may have made you think that he was nothing but an evil guy that wanted revenge, but he was actually quite kind whenever he was not on a mission." She told Specter.

"He always cared for Mytyl and I. We were like one big family. Then stuff happened, and..." She trailed off, not willing to recount what had happened with Eden and the Muse. "But seeing him so badly hurt and sensing the psychic energy building up, something inside me just... triggered. I just knew what I had to do."

Merak

Blasting the corrupted hand seemed to work, that portion of the mech regaining its usual coloration. It felt as if a weight had been lifted off of Merak's shoulders. The mech floated over to the Adept, who watched as Axe ran to retrieve his shield. He'd been much tougher to take down than he initially expected. It was time he took things seriously. The Armed Chair began collecting a yellow energy, crossing its arms as it prepared its most powerful attack.

Light whose fell pillars leave rifts in the wider world and lead it toward ruin!

"Lazy Laser!"

The mech uncrossed its arms as its mouth opened, revealing a cannon. Said cannon fired a large yellow beam that flew directly towards Axe, who had his back turned to his foe. He aimed to bring Axe down with this move, and if he dodged it? A wormhole would open in its path to redirect it toward the boy's next position. Then, he'd do it again. And again. The laser would hunt Axe down at every turn, aiming to cover a massive area in an attempt to guarantee a hit!

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Alexios, Champion of the Kosmos, DEIMOS

"You bring little-" Alexios began with his usual taunts, before he raised his bloodied arm to shield his eyes as thread bullets began to slug into him. While some embedded into his golden armor, others pelted into his flesh, burrowing beneath the skin. However, before too much damage could be done, Kassandra quite suddenly emerged, sliding out of an alley on her padded knees with graceful speed as she made to slash the gun in half in passing, before performing a secondary slash upon spinning to her feet, aiming to cut into Rebellio's chest.

Alexios, meanwhile, thundered his fist against his chest, before he launched into the air with inhuman agility and speed, coming to crash down on Rebellio's position, slamming his good fist into the earth with such force, a shockwave rippled out as earth cracked, and debris went flying.​

Revan, the Prodigal Knight

The force user covered great speed, blasting through the wide hole, flames licking away off the tip of the violet comet he'd generated out of himself. The icy wind that tried to slow him managed to work, though only partly. While it prevented Revan from continuing to gain momentum, it didn't slow his already rapid advance. Ice was vaporized on contact with him, and as a rather large piece of rubble came between him and his prize---it was quickly shattered apart like the shell of an egg, and in the very next moment, Revan had reached his opponents to follow through with his attack.​

"Huh?" Axe paused sorting his shield as he heard something behind him. Turning his head, he felt heat begin to overwhelm him as he saw a bright yellow light. "!" A light Axe knew was probably a deathly thing.
Racing his thoughts to panic and dying, the green stone soon shone, teleporting him just out of the laser's original path in a short flash. Before he could breath a sigh of relief, he heard a wormhole, and looking up to see the laser about to hit him, now from above. "Wah!" Quickly, the laser began to cover him, his shield quickly blasted to his side as he tried to block the Lazy Laser with it original.

N-No! With this much I-I can't-!
The Green stone soon fell out of his hands and out the laser's field.
No! I-I...Only one option left...Black Stone, if you can hear me, we have to win! We gotta beat this guy now, for everyone back home! I need your power!

Suddenly, from within the blast, with the boy on his knees, a flash of dark light, in the shape of an X. appeared across his chest, and a large dark wing burst out his right side with a explosion of fire, before the same happened on his right. With a rupture of energy, Axe flew out from the laser blasting down of him, revealing some small markings on his face leading inwards, and a slight tint of red to his eyes.

Of course, the laser followed, through wormholes, so Axe's wings pulled him to the air to avoid them, before diving down straight at Merak at a surprising speed, spinning in mid-air with his weapon surrounding him as flames built up before they were unleased with a wave of fire as Axe slammed his shield into the ground in front of Merak.
"I told you, I'm not gonna lose to you."

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Psyduck Psyduck Psyduck
The Duck's awkward waddle-running was admittedly no match for Machamp and his toned calves, no matter how hard the waterfowl tried. The bitchslap was effective, and sent the bouncy bird through a department store window.
Psyduck was caught in a rack of clothes which cushioned him from any further damage. "Psyduck... [That sucks...]" He groaned, before pushing himself to his feet. Looking around, he was in awe of the store's size. Did humans make all this? The Duck's eyes fell on some killer threads in the toddler section, and he decided to try some on, totally neglecting the Machamp sitting outside.

The Lagomorph from Lugaru

Turner approached, only for his attempts to be thwarted a second time as a huge claymore swung itself skyward. He used a rapier to block, but to little avail, as the large sword snapped it like a twig and continued to cut a shallow wound in the rabbit's torso. However, Turner was relentless, and threw the broken blade quickly afterwards. He followed this up with a bounding step and, staying low to the ground, he threw out a horizontal kick straight towards Amaterasu's face with an amount of speed and force that was not something to scoff at.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Merak

What's this? A second phase?

Axe's transformation came out of nowhere, the boy sprouting dark wings and breaking free of the laser with a an energy blast. He quickly took to the skies as the laser followed, Axe diving down at the Adept, landing just in front of him, flames spewing out from the impact area. The Armed Chair shielded Merak from the flames, the flames heating up its mechanical body, the exposed internals thankfully surviving the attack. Whether they could handle another one of those was unclear, but the genius didn't intend on finding out.

"We'll see about that!" Merak told Axe, the Armed Chair suddenly lunging at the boy. It would throw out a quick flurry of powerful punches, aiming to beat him up before this transformation could do anything dangerous.

Rebellio

"What?!"

Kassandra's sudden intervention was successful, her blade slashing through the gun, splitting it in half. Rebellio managed to react in time to her following slash, pivoting to face the misthios, placing what remained of his Gatling gun in between himself and his opponent, the damaged weapon taking the attack for him.

Alexios' chest pounding signified he was planning on attacking again, the Champion of the Kosmos leaping through the air, aiming to crush Rebellio with his fist. Not wanting to get caught in a possible pincer attack, the Falcon's halo came down on top of him, converting his body into thread, vanishing from sight.

Rebellio soon rematerialized in the air, the Adept standing on top of a guillotine blade he'd just crafted. He leapt off of the construct and even higher into the air as his creation came crashing down on top of Alexios, who seemed slower but more durable compared to his sister. As he made it higher up, Rebellio manifested a series of throwing knives in his hands, something he'd done during his fight against Daruk. With a flick of his wrists, the Falcon launched the sharp projectiles down at the demigods, aiming to deal some damage to both fighters.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Dark Matter
The swordsman (at least for now) entered its archway. It remained firm with it's stage decision.
Hyper Zone, yet again.
And just like that, the peaceful and serene nature of Green Hill was overturned. The sky was blood red, and blobs of colorful substances flew all around in the distance. Portions of the ground were cracked and floating, including some of the abundant loops. The waterfall became blood red, its gurgles sounding out from the jagged entrance from the cavern, appearing much like a beast's maw.
Dark Matter showed little reaction to Metal Sonic's taunt, but did take the chance for an attack. Four small blobs were ejected from its body, though its mass appeared unaffected. Each blob grew an eye and something resembling petals as they homed in on Metal Sonic, each attempting to ram into the mech.

Amaterasu
Amaterasu managed to make quick work of the rapier, though she admittedly didn't expect Turner to show his broken hilt. She turned her head, holding back a yelp as it cut into her shoulder.
As turner went for his kick, Amaterasu knew her Glaive wouldn't be able to charge up in time. So, she instead rose her front, standing briefly on her hind legs as to evade the kick, before falling back down and biting down at his exposed leg.
God or not, she was still a wolf.

Last edited:
The transformed Axe quickly darted back in order to avoid the punches, the black stone glowing brighter...darker, in his hand than the red stone had shone. And his smirk extended, more like a monstrous grin now as the red tint grew.

Now or never...!

"Yes, we will!" He roared back, suddenly flying as fast as he could, extending out the pickaxe end with a sudden stab, the heat around the strike area rising intensely, aiming to pierce the Armed Chair straight through! Next, if he were to succeed, he would attempt to go over the Armed Chair to strike at Merak himself with a slam, trying to bring him down with a stomp followed by a downward slash on his head. "For everyone who needs me!" He announced as he began his attacks.

Sorry everyone for relying on this...but I don't have a choice!

Metal Sonic
The bot didn’t react much to the abrupt change of scenery. Metal didn’t care for this place too much anyway, he only chose it because of the familiarity.

As Dark Matter sent several blobs towards him, Metal dashed forward, his jet engine flaring to life. A quick scan indicated that these blobs were not stable and would likely combust on contact. It would be best to avoid those.

Metal was easily able to finesse his way throughout the blob assault, dashing side to side with robotic elegance. In an incredibly small amount of time, the robot was in close-range distance of Dark Matter. Time for some combat!
@Gamingfan

Machamp
The brute quickly turned to follow Psyduck inside, crashing through the window after the duck did.

The two found themselves in a store that sold clothes. It had some charming belts, Machamp couldn’t lie, but that’s not what he was here for!

As Psyduck was busy looking over some toddler clothes, Machamp dashed forward and went in for a mighty punch!
@Psymallard

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Dark Matter
The entity before it appeared to move extremely quickly. In little time, he had evaded the smaller matters and closed in on Dark Matter. However, Dark Matter wasn't one to get nervous. Before Metal Sonic could try anything, Dark Matter's Rainbow Sword slashed at the robot, glistening in a multitude of colors, before changing to the opposite side of the spectrum and shooting shadow bullets towards Metal Sonic, should he have evaded.

Meanwhile, the smaller matters went back for another run behind Metal.

Hareta

The icy wind bought them time as Revan just barley missed them...until he recorrected, gashing Regigigas's left arm with a burst of force energy. The titan did not make a painful noise. Instead it's right arm reached out to the landed Revan, gripping him in it's hand. It then squeezed harshly before thrusting him down to the ground with the swing of a mighty titan! The trainer and Pokémon both ended up reaching the ground with a loud boom. Hareta raised his head, looking outwards towards Revan whilst he stood on the titan's shoulders.

"A library? Huh, well we can work with that! C'mon Revan! Get out of the dust cloud and Let's see if you have what it takes to ACTUALLY fight!"

Regigigas creaked it's arms forward as it flipped two broken book cases towards Revan, the slow titan preparing a one handed hyper beam at him once this attack was accomplished.

Specter

Something that couldn't be explained triggered within her? Now that was interesting. She reminded her of Metal in a way, except far more in the infantile stage. He smirked to himself as he closed his eyes, fully digesting her story.

"Don't shed any tears, Lola. I have a working theory that things may not be as bleak as they seem." Specter stated, looking up towards the hole in the sky. "See that there? My monkee subordinates scouted that earlier. They couldn't approach it. At that time it was much smaller, now it has nearly quadrupled in size. I feel it may be the key to reversing all this. After all...between you and me. I expected to come back for another one of these tournaments, and not ill prepared."

Copen looked down toward Lola, who he gave a long thoughtful expression before chuckling.

"I need all the data you have on the one known as 'copen'. I need it loaded into this chip I have here. It is crucial for our means of preservation. There is more at play here than you think. And perhaps maybe...there could be a way to salvage your master, and by proxy, your purpose."

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Lola

The A.I. listened closely to Specter's words. That hole in the sky... she'd seen it just before her last fight. As the simian said, it had certainly grown in size. If what Specter said was true and he'd actually come prepared here, then maybe there was still hope for Copen!

"A way to bring Boss back..." Lola muttered as she examined the cracks in the sky. "You'd really help me do that? After all the bad stuff you've seen from him?" She was slightly confused as to what his motives were, but it wasn't as if she was about to turn down the possibility of bringing her creator back.

Alrighty then...

The Combat Pod turned around as she moved a little closer to Specter. A hatch on her back opened up, revealing a port for direct data transmission. "Just do it real quick..."

Merak

The Armed Chair raised its healthier fist to block Axe's stab, the hand's internals heating up immensely on impact as the boy pierced through it. The heat quickly caused a large explosion that destroyed the hand, leaving the mech with only one, rather damaged hand left.

Axe soon attempted to land on top of Merak, the Adept just barely leaping backward in time to avoid the attack. A downward slash soon followed, Merak having no choice but to block the attack with his forearms. The armor protecting them heated up considerably, but at least it prevented any major damage. This kid was just full of surprises.

Merak growled as Axe landed the hit, a wormhole opening below the Adept's feet, pulling him in and spitting him out on top of his chair. The seat he usually sat on had been destroyed, so he had to stand on top of the mech itself. "I'm sick on tired of your hero routine! Begone!"

With those words, the mech fired Lazy Laser once more, aiming to incinerate Axe. It would work exactly as it did before, but hopefully Axe would get hit by it despite his newfound wings.

Last edited:
As soon as the mouth of the damaged Armed Chair opened up, Axe darted upwards with his wings narrowly avoiding it first blast. The wormholes soon began to appear as Axe did his best.

"Who said anything about a routine?" He questioned before lightning his last firecracker, about to throw it right at Merak through the gap left in the mech where the now-destroyed arm once was...before pausing to shriek as the laser struck his side, causing him to fall to the ground as the form began to go away, the markings fading and his wings shrinking back into his side.

"No..." He groaned, struggling to stand as he narrowly got there, the injuries from Lazy Laser finally manifesting. "I'm...not done!" He said, throwing the Firecracker straight into where he had planned before. With any luck, it would explode barely a second after entering, hopefully either doing massive damage or destroying it all together.

Right after this, Axe himself began to limp over towards the one explosive barrel there.

comic

Agent Leon S. Kennedy

His counter was quickly countered as the creature zoomed to his other side. Leon turned with her, but her sudden strike against his cheek made the ground leave the agent's feet. Holy hell, that thing hit harder than she looked. Twisting in the air like a cat, Leon slammed his heels against the ground, skidding to a halt before coming to a full stop as his back slammed against the far wall.

A blue bruise was already forming on the right side of face, and Leon responded by whipping out his shotgun and blasting a scattershot down the hall, before he spun the weapon in his hand Terminator 2 style, and stepped forward to fire a second round as his first shell clattered to the ground, then repeated this with another spin, blasting a third round as the second shell clattered to the ground.​

Kassandra, the Eagle-Bearing Misthios

The guillotine appeared once again, immediately crashing down for Alexios, who glanced up, then raised his arms. The blade crushed to a halt, stabbing into the man's hands and pushing down to embed into his shoulder. Crimson leaked down his golden armor as he grit his teeth, eyes bulging.

In the next moment, Alexios dispersed away, as though a fading mirage. His summoning had completed, and the blade crashed to the ground. Kassandra had taken this time to leap up, kick from a building, then attempt to slash at Rebellio's legs from behind as she was airborne.​

His bracer had broken beneath the titan's grip, leaving his arm exposed, not to mention weakened, as he was hurled away. He'd dealt his damage, but that brief contact had been enough to peer into his opponent's being. An ancient being. He'd destroyed older and more powerful before. Revan's hope by choosing this location would be a streamless connection to the force. In every match before, he'd never had access to his usual amount of power. Even here, it was no different. He felt incredibly weakened.

He felt almost as though the Emperor was trying to dig his claws into Revan's mind again. Swiping his better arm through the air, what should have been a crash landing was negated as the force pushed against the ground, uprighting the force user and allowing him to land deftly, though this had kicked up a cloud of dust that had sat undisturbed in this ancient library for thousands of years. So old, in fact, that some of these bookshelves had actual, physical copies of text. Old indeed.

With the sweep of his cloak, Revan cloaked himself in the surrounding darkness, and observed as the titan knocked over the bookshelves, then continued to observe as it raised an arm, energy gathering in its fist. Twitching a couple fingers, an image of Revan stumbled from the mist, seeming dazed. "I... am... REVAN!" the image shouted, fury in his voice at Hareta's words while the true form observed passively off to the side.
David, Solid Snake

A new map. A new destination. Hm... He wasn't keen on selecting a repeat again, didn't want any more reasons for the Host to single him out, potentially, for any reason. So... well, there was always one of the arenas from his time in the Smash tournaments. Something like...

"Norfair," he stated. "Erm- the tournament version."

He wasn't keen on being plopped straight into a pit of hot magma.​

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Merak

Axe's firecracker did exactly as intended, Merak leaping off as he noticed it heading towards the mech. Barely a second later, the Armed Chair began to whirr, smoke emerging from the hole on its side and its mouth. Several explosions went off in quick succession, pieces of the mech scattering everywhere, a bright light emerging from the mech.

The destroyed Armed Chair fell to the ground with a thud, barely even recognizable. Merak growled at this, looking back at Axe, who was limping away towards a barrel of sorts.

"You..." Merak put his hands in front of him, focusing what energy he had left to form a new wormhole. "You're gonna die!" He exclaimed, a wormhole opening below the Armed Chair's remains. The broken down machine emerged above Axe, aiming to crush him under its weight!

Rebellio

Alexios... disappeared? Hopefully he won't come back-

A sudden sharp pain interrupted Rebellio's thoughts, Kassandra's blade managing to make it past the armor covering his calves, drawing blood as it caused a superficial wound. The Falcon grit his teeth at this, thread shooting out from his hand as he pulled himself toward a nearby building, kicking off of it upon reaching it and landing a decent distance from Kassandra. That last attack of hers hadn't done that much damage, but moving around a lot could make that injury worse. Perhaps it was best if he stuck to range right now...

Deciding to take a break from crafting some of his more powerful weapons, Rebellio compacted his thread in the shape of a mace, swinging it towards Kassandra, attempting to follow her movements as well as he could.

Axe couldn't help but smirk as he saw the Armed Chair break down, before groaning and holding his leg as he kept limping, causing his smirk to immeadiantly fall to a low frown.

"Almost...!" He coughed out before he heard q wormhole. Looking up, he saw something falling through and darted his eyes, seeing Merak's goal. With barely any energy left, Axe dived to the side, barely dodging...but getting his foot caught under the weight. "Ah!" He yelped out. "Ow...Ah...sheesh..." Axe kept groaning from his sustaind pains and his foot now being caught, before looking to the barrel. If he could just..!

That's when Axe had his idea. He knew if he failed, he'd lose then, but if it worked...!

Alright...Here goes nothing! Please don't explode in my face, literally!

Extending out his pickaxe, Axe swung it around the barrel, which he wasn't far as it was luckily, using his pickaxe to swing it out towards Merak, before he retracted his pickaxe and threw the shield right at the barrel once it began to stop skidding - If this were to work, something something kinetic energy would light the explosive components within the barrel, hopefully ending the fight.

That being said, Axe didn't feel too good about killing a human, when he thought about it...

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Merak

Axe was unable to move thanks to the Armed Chair's remains. Unable to cast any wormholes for the time being and with his greatest weapon out of the fight, Merak had no choice but to move closer to Axe, heading for one of the nearby cannons in an attempt to finish him off.

Out of nowhere, the explosive barrel skid his way, Merak assuming Axe planned to have it explode by itself once it got close. There was no source of heat or the like to cause it to explode, so he was safe from that. Or so he thought, as Axe's shield struck the barrel like a bullet, causing a fiery explosion that engulfed Merak.

It was quiet for a few moments as the dust settled. Merak's silhouette could be seen from within the resulting smoke, the Adept barely managing to stand after that blast. He groaned as he took a step towards Axe, soon stumbling and face planting on the ground.

"I'm sooo... tired..."

Merak spoke weakly, a mixture of the damage he'd taken and his characteristic slothfulness leading to this. The boy attempted to get back up, but he simply couldn't find the strength to do so.

I don't think I'll be respawning from this one...

The Slothful Conjurer closed his eyes, succumbing to his injuries.

• The Winner: Axe!
  • The Loser: Merak!

comic

Rolling onto the ground, Kassandra spun on her knee to find Rebellio had made some distance to spare himself further harm, conjuring up a club-like projectile. A mace, if she was correct in her assumption, and it was being thrown straight for her, spinning through the air, a notably red thread attached at the end. As it soared, Kassandra yanked the spear of Leonidas out from behind her, and slapped the mace as it neared her, intending on redirecting it to move out of the way as her blade slashed near-simultaneously to sever the thread.​

"Y-yes!" Axe groaned and cheered out seeing the explosion, despite the loss of his shield in the process...only for his face to show fear and shock as Merak emerged. "Wha...how-" He stopped his rambling - And consequently, his struggling to free his foot - when the Adept simply fell.

"Huh?" Having not expected this, Axe was surprised to see Merak's eyes close...nothing else. Not like any monster he'd fought, or even his previous foes...
Just the same state his father had died to.

Suddenly, as Merak's death was signalled, the fanfare occurred, snapping Axe out of his thoughts as the Armed Chair disappeared and his pains seemed to heal. He felt the need to leave now, and quickly began to exit the area heading through the archway.

---

Now back in the lobby, Axe slumped down on the spot, closing his eyes for a moment. While he wasn't looking, his supplies were replenished, including his satchel and shield again, so when he opened his eyes, he let out a sigh of relief.
"...Now what...?" He wondered as he looked to the leader board and saw he was not the last to finish.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Rebellio

Kassandra's weapon severed the thread from the mace, the construct rolling off to the side, disassembling after a few seconds. "You're really good at this." Rebellio commented, focusing more of his thread into a new construct. Not eager to get up close and personal against her just yet, he decided to manifest another ranged weapon: specifically, a pistol. Several shots rang off in the misthios' direction, aiming to weaken her in some way. Considering her prowess with both of her bladed weapons, he wasn't totally confident it would work- but he had to try.

Hareta

"I KNOW THAT ALREADY!"

I am Revan this, I am Revan that. Is he telling himself that so he doesn't forget his own name??

Hareta commanded Regigigas, who still suffered from slow start. It creaked sluggishly forward, aiming a hand up at the 'Revan'. It's hand sparked before firing off a forced Hyper Beam from it's one hand, blasting off the orange stream of energy toward their foe.

Specter

"Excellent."

Specter reached the port that Lola allowed him access to, a cord from his chair linked the port to the chip he had in his possession. The chip's color began to change as it lit up with downloaded Intel. The copper colored chip turned into an noticeable azure. After this quick download, Specter disconnected from her port, looking at the new chip.

"Hope you don't mind the invasiveness with this, but, this is something I must see for myself."

A robotic arm plucked the chip from it's slot, swerving over to Specter. Sensing the chip coming close, Specter's helmet automatically opened it's front panel, the servo arm rotating the chip into place, inserting it into the perfect slot inside of the helmet.

The suddenly, Specter was flooded with images and sounds, a rush of sensory inputs that would have driven weaker minds mad. But his mind was far from weak. Flashes of characters that filled in the gaps of words, places, locations, organizations.

"...Septimal wave...the muse...Pharmacology...Eden...my, you have quite the well of information, don't you?"

Specter opened his eyes. Looking to Lola, he gave a knowing smirk.

"I know you have your reservations about me, but I assure you, I'm not the villain I appear to be." Specter snapped his fingers, a hologram appears above the of a trifecta of symbols. "Eggman...myself...and now the wonders of you're world. We have now the bigger culmination of information, all in this helmet. With the thought process of these factors, the solution shall be right within our grasp!"

The hologram of the trifecta was replaced with a fist as Specter raised his, assured of his triumph. It seemed he knew for a fact he wasn't going to lose. He entered this tourney knowing he would, preparing for the day he would come here. He had a plan.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Psyduck
Machamp tore through the store, while Psyduck tried on a leather jacket that was just his size. The Duck whirled around just in time to see Machamp's windup, which the smaller Pokémon had an answer to: he blasted a Hydro Pump into the floor, sending him much higher than where the fist was aimed, and then fired off a second blast at the brute, consequently sending Psyduck further into the store.
He bounced along the linoleum, eventually managing to land on his feet. The Pokémon picked a pair of sunglasses off of a rack and put them on, summoning a wave of water beneath him. The wave rampaged through the store, Psyduck riding it, and would go right back out the original window whether or not Machamp was in its path of destruction!

Turner

"Agh...!"
Amaterasu sunk her teeth into Turner's leg, causing him to grit his own teeth to maintain composure. He quickly gave the wolf his response.
The rabbit twisted his body, left foot leaving the ground, and speeding towards the canine's face with skull-crushing power. If the wolf stayed put, it would be in serious danger, yet she wouldn't have time to completely dodge the attack, either.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Death
Finally, his opponent had arrived in the arena and made their request, the area changing into some form of a forest. Though he was much bigger than this laughing devil, it still glanced to the reaper with a grin, as if not taking this battle seriously. Well, regardless of what his opponent thought, Death would take them down all the same. Briefly letting raising his arms into the air, Death's robes took on a darker colouring, the dark spirit adapting to his non-physical resistances. After all, they had been the most useful so far.

With that, he began taking a straight course towards the jester, darting in a speedy flight towards him, his massive scythe reeled out for the reaper to pull for a massive swing with it once he got close enough. It wasn't a very serious swing - more so, he was testing his opponent. Not just for their reaction time, but their methods of countering this attack. After all, rushing in like a brute has never helped win a fight, so the reaper would rather play with a cautious, yet fierce mindset behind his moves. As usual, his mini-scythes had started spawning around the area again, flying towards Jevil the moment they appeared.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Mother to us all
Amaterasu stifled again as Turner's food crashed against her head. It hurt like a bitch, but she dug her teeth in deeper in response to the pain. If turner wanted to play rough, that's fine. Her tail swished, creating an infinity symbol.
And the everything was on fire. Something detonated below, engulfing both in a large burst of holy flames, though non appeared to damage Amaterasu. She finally let go, but that didn't mean she was done. Her Thunder edge began to charge, and should she have charged it enough, she would fly towards turner, using the point of the blade much like a drill.

Robobot Armor
The weapon booted up as its name lit up. It boldly walked towards it's pathway, much like a soldier entering war. Once it exited, ignoring the stage select once again, it noted it's opponents. One was the bug-like creature it fought before, while the other looked strange. More humanoid, yet unlike anything in Popstar or Halcandra. It appeared to be in a similar arena as the previous fight with the bug, only with a sudden and intense increase in lava.
Taking initiative, it scanned the lava, starting off with its Fire Mode and preparing for battle.

Weavile
Her attack landed with a satisfying thud. Weavile grinned as Leon fell away, though not with losing something important. In their brief interaction, Weavile managed to steal his pistol, and now held it in her mouth.
Then Leon pulled out what looked like a bigger gun.
...oh...
Weavile however, was not one to be deterred to easily. She crouched down as the weapon pointed at her, before nimbly leaping above, digging her claws into the ceiling and evading the first shot. Yep, it was like Gun 2.0. She'd have to take more care.
Before Leon could land another shot, she swung herself behind him, ignoring to harsh sounds of bullets meeting metal.
Then Leon aimed directly above. But Weavile did something unprecedented.
She dropped from the ceiling, creating two small ice chunks in both claws before slamming them into the barrel(s) of the shotgun, before Leon could fire. It would freeze the weapon solid, and possibly Leon if he kept holding on.
Weavile landed on the floor, and wasted little time in slashing upwards, her claws coated in a strange purple substance.

Last edited:

comic

"You're not so shabby yourself," Kassandra replied, the heavy roll of her tongue exerting her thick Greek accent as she eyed Rebellio's next movements, summoning the smaller spitter he had earlier. Less volatile than the large spitter, but still deadly. As it was summoned, Kassandra slammed her foot into the mace, sending it flying for him before two shots slugged into her armor, lodging against the thick metal, before she turned her body to let the Fleece of Jason absorb the remaining blows.

The illusion was manipulated, displaying the attack landing directly, and bursting to push the fake back into the cloud of dust that had gathered, allowing Revan to disperse his illusion as the beam moved, before erupting against something in the distance. Now positioned behind Hareta and the Regigigas, the force user lazily swiped his hand gently beside him, still shrouded in the shadows where the light from the hole above didn't cast. With this, the tall and heavy walls of "bookshelves" began to tilt for the pair from the side, like dominoes, crashing and sliding, crashing and sliding, rapidly approaching the two. To ensure a little more drama in the situation, Revan swiped his other hand, intending on blasting Hareta into the approaching calamity before he or the Regigigas could run away, and should the Regi get in the way? Revan would push harder to throw it as well.

Agent Leon S. Kennedy

"Hup," Leon grunted as he took a step back, ice shards bursting against his weapon, and the same substance began to rapidly spread across it. What the hell? Instinctively, the agent spun the weapon to slam it against Weavile's claws, sparing himself from whatever it was as he took a step back, now noticing that it had taken Matilda.

Okay, that was crossing a line.

Without missing a beat, Leon's combat knife was already in his hand by the time he'd taken a step back and released his shotgun, now moving for the offensive, casting a feint slash meant to make his opponent dodge, in which he was quick to follow up with a kick intended on connecting in the Weavile's dodged direction.

Hareta

They had a feigned sense of accomplishment as 'Revan' appeared damaged. However, this proved to be a farce, as the bookshelves began to cascade toward them without 'Revan's' input. So it must be a fake!

As the bookshelves came down towards them, Hareta was suddenly thrust toward them by an unseen force.

"Woah!"

Flailing, he slid across the ground. Right as the bookshelf was About to fall on him, it stopped. Hareta looked about to see Regigigas, not having moved since the start of that whole attack pattern, his body being enough to stop the bookcases from crushing him. It's body creaked as it appeared some kind of pressure was trying to make him move. However, it became clear it's left hand was near the ground, finger hooked onto the ground, effectively anchored.

"That was a close one...still ain't learning, are you Revan?" Hareta mocked, crawling out from under the bookshelf that rested atop his mon. "Sneak attacks as cowardly tactics. I was expected a better fight from you! Now behold my secret attack..."

Hareta grabbed books out of a pile that had fallen and scattered across the floor from Revan's latest move before-

fling!

Haret began flinging many books toward Revan peppering him with them!

"Hareta style book throw!"

All the while, Regigigas started to simmer. It's fingers clenching and unclenching repeatedly. It was awakening something...

comic

"It is you who has much to learn," Revan emerged from the second row of Jedi text, violet electricity running up his arms as he twitched his head ever-so-slightly, and the book Hareta hurled immediately swapped trajectories the moment it left his hands, plunging straight for the boy point-blank at triple the speed and force.

"To understand patience. Observation. Your last foe fell because it underestimated your tactics. I am not as gullible, your farce will find itself ineffective," raising his other arm, Revan caused a shimmer to fall over Regigigas, and the pokemon seemed to slow in its movements and thoughts to a crawl. A Force Stasis field around the opponent. It wouldn't last long, but it would be enough. He then proceeded to raise his arm, as though it were holding the stasis in place. If Hareta were to move, he wound find himself forcibly pushed into the ground.

"You find yourself offended because I don't 'enjoy the fight' in the way you do. Unfortunately, you haven't seen civilizations wiped out. Children screaming as they're turned to burning cinders. Mothers wailing for their lost loved ones before they too are cut down. A fight becomes difficult to enjoy when I am faced with the prospect of killing a child, no matter how powerful he and his glorified slaves may be. Do you not understand how selfish you are? Or perhaps you're so concerned with forcing your ideas down everyone's throats that you never stopped for a moment to realize that nobody else has it as good as you. Regardless, you have preached to a choir. You are weak. Even if you find a way to best me, I will not be destroyed. Strike me down, and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. What you call death is just the sleep of Gods."

Suddenly, massive boulders began to slug onto Regigigas' position, one after the other, Revan's raised arm not holding the stasis in place (something he didn't need to do in the first place, as it was self-sustaining), which released as the boulders began to slam onto the Regigigas at high velocity, one after the other, mounting into the dozens as Revan pulled from the ceiling high above, and taking care not to ignore Hareta either, the rocks falling like meteorites, some even moving so quickly they began to burn, the air too slow to move out of their way.

"And you are no God."​

Hareta

Moments after he flung a book, it slapped him back on the face with a nearby thwack. Staryus flew over his head as he fell to the ground. Though as Revan began to monologue, Hareta's dazed state was shaken off, the boy getting back up on his feet.

The air around Regigigas steamed, even within the stasis as it's body remained immobile. Revan described more of his his past and how selfish Hareta was before-

"Did you even hear yourself?!" Hareta shouted back at Revan. 'Death is is just the sleep of the gods'. BLAH! What IS that crap??"

Hareta took a defiant step forward, regardless of the stasis field. It was like Revan's influence was wavering around him.

"You keep blathering on about dark stuff while we are fighting, what gives?? For a guy all about being threatening and deep, you sure talk a lot! But I can tell you something..."

As the meteorites came down, the stays field on Regigigas vanished, a powerful beam of energy erupting from the golem, vaporizing any trace of the incoming meteorites over Hareta. The golem taking a rock or two, punching several others that attempted to crashed into him before stomping triumphantly on top of all the rubble.

"...Your force? Tooooottaly overrated."

comic

"Your meandering will only get you so far," Revan expressed calmly to the sniveling child. "I know individuals like you," he watched impassively as his attack was reduced to nothing, but it mattered not, he had barely put any effort into it. Gravity was the true champion of such a move, he'd just nudged it along. "You ride upon a high horse and look down on those who don't agree to your methods. The moment I elected to continue our fight, you began to verbally assault, as though your desire to "continue fighting" was a joke. I don't conform to your ideals, so you wish to belittle. You're no better than those you claim to be morally superior to. You're no different than Cyrus. In fact, you could be worse. In fact, you could be one of the individuals I need to destroy if I am to ensure peace on your world."

The electricity shifted to a crimson, but as it manifested around Revan's arms, it began to form some sort of shimmering field around his hands, sometimes bursting out like a solar flare. He was holding it in place, building it up before utilizing whatever his attack was. "So if you aren't like this, why don't you do as you've been whining; shut up and fight."

Hareta

"Geez! You don't stop rambling!" Hareta exclaimed. "Oh well, guess we gotta make you! C'mon Regigigas!"

He didn't have time to just talk all day. He needed action. The golem reared up, the steam now vacating from it's body. Slow Start had officially ended. It suddenly rushed to life, sprinting ahead at unnatural speeds for something of it's size. It's fists came to life as it sprinted past Hareta, two colored fists on either arms glowing yellow and glowing blue respectively.

That's when Regigigas would unleash a powerful ice punch and thunder punch at the same time. Ice would create a large plume of crystallized water all around and encompassing Revan whilst the the thunder punch would shattering it and electrocute him at the same time.

comic

"Forgive me, I haven't many to talk to these days," Revan stated with a shrug as he lazily waved his hand, and an archive wall came crashing down between himself and the Regigigas, its Slow Start having ended. Now the final fight could truly begin.

Revan had been stalling.
Regigigas tore through the wall of digital knowledge, busting it apart and enacting his intention, but Revan had seemingly disappeared, his true location notable to those that looked up to see he had leaped nearly a dozen meters skyward whilst the cloud of fog generated from Regigigas' attack cloaked it in its expanse, but this was not a hindrance upon the force user. He could peer through the veil of not just the fog, but life itself. There would be no concealment nor hiding.

Thrusting an arm downward, there was a split second delay, before a torrent of flames generated, spilling forth like an ocean, almost mirroring a more condensed variation from the Empoleon's earlier tactic---Surf. The sea of flames washed upon the battlefield below, encasing around Hareta and Regigigas' positions, seemingly spewing out of Revan's palm, all while he was at the zenith of his rise in height, the energy of crimson still flaring around his arms, something he was clearly saving.

Hareta

Revan had seemingly disappeared for Regigigas, but for Hareta? He saw the whole thing, Revan leaping above them both.

"Regigigas! Up above!"

Regigigas looked up, believing their target to be there. They couldn't tell they were there, but they could tell there was heat overhead. Lots of it. As the hue of the smoke turned orange, Regigigas's palms both shifted to blue as Hareta ran up to it.

Regigigas then slammed both of it's fists together, causing a loud high pitched sound to ring out before a sudden flash freeze shot out from him. Suddenly, Regigigas and Hareta were both covered in a large cocoon of ice. As the flames hit the ice, the form buckled, parts of it melting on contact. However-

PUNCH!

Regigigas slammed above, hitting the ice cocoon, bolstering it's shape as well as even adding on to it. Another punch later, it grew once more, adding spikes to the outside. Hareta, who shuddered from the cold, raised a shaky hand.

"Y-Yeah! Just like that! M-M-Make him closed off! Keep Punching!!"

Regigigas punched after punch, adding more to the ice than what could he burned away. Soon enough, the ice formation was nothing but a structure of spikes as it formed quickly to thrust into Revan

comic

A solid defense. Revan began to fall through the air, but as his flames relinquished (though the were was still a ring of it encasing part of their battlefield), the now spiked ball of ice was punched his way. Just before impalement seemed imminent-

A flash of violet.

Revan slid down along the side of the spike that Regigigas had formed, a thin layer of energy between them as he held his saber in one hand, a blur before him as he cleared a pathway for a few meters. He'd witnessed what the ice could do on contact with something physical (and not burning hot plasma), the way it froze rapidly. He wasn't about to risk that while his opponent lay under him. Leaping from the ice berg that his foe had generated, Revan landed without a sound, feeling into the force for a moment, finding the rough location inside of the casing, before closing his fist.

Within, there was a sudden sound inside of the bubble formed around Regigigas and Hareta. The sound was something akin to a sudden burst of a vacuum when air is sucked into the empty void of space. As a matter of fact, Hareta would undoubtedly notice that he could no longer draw breath the moment the sound took place, almost as though the air inside had suddenly disappeared, or been sucked out by an unseeable force, and Revan's earlier words rang true.

"I can take the air from your lungs."

Last edited:

Hareta

It seemed like things were turning for the better. That is, until the air from the room suddenly vanished. While this wouldn't hamper Regigigas, Hareta found it harder and harder to breath

"Regigig...do...something."

Hareta crouched down, trying to control his lungs as Regigigas looked down to the boy. It was clear now they had to get to the air on the other side of this barrier. The titan revved back, it's fists glowing white before it unleashed a powerful mega punch, a whole facing of the spiked ice wall thrusting forward at Revan. Then Regigigas looked down to Hareta, who now had access to more air. Hareta gasped to life as new air filled his lungs. One problem fixed, one problem gained. They couldn't hide safely behind the barrier anymore.

"At least your fighting, can say that much...heh." Hareta chuckled, getting back up. "About time! Let's do this!"

Regigigas took this as an opportunity to raise both of their arms, two Hyper Beams erupting out towards Revan. If he dodged? They'd just swerve to hit him once more.

comic

The violet saber flashed through the air in one fluid motion once again, and the spike launched his way was split in two, sailing along either side of him, cut straight down the middle with a single swing. Beneath the mask, Revan's eyes narrowed as he witnessed the gathering energy in the pokemon's palms. One of those beams earlier had seemed powerful enough, but two? Exactly what Revan had been waiting for.

The saber disappeared beneath the cloak, sheathed as the force user's crimson field around his arms suddenly expanded across his body, coating him in scarlet light. He took one step forward, spreading his legs so as to plant himself---and the beams struck.

Both successful in reaching their mark, the gray Jedi slid back across the ground as the beams unloaded onto him, but rather than break his supposed barrier, they only seemed to grow stronger, appearing to absorb the energy itself. For only about four meters he slid, but as more energy was absorbed, Revan came to a stop, then took a step forward... then another...

The beams relented their assault, the entire transaction having felt longer than it actually was. The blinding red light around Revan congregated back to one of his arms, which he proceeded to raise, crimson lightning sparking violently from the gathered energy, his Force Absorb having worked its magic, though a feeling in his gut told him that he wouldn't be able to use it again for a while. Exerting the force into this absorbed blast, Revan proceeded to unleash fivefold what his opponent had, the maroon energy that was shuddering and sparking so violently, it seemed only contained by Revan's willpower, without it, it would erupt into a devastating blast.

Which is what it proceeded to do once it reached its target, bursting forth at double the speed of the original hyper beams, essentially a death laser, ice turning to steam as it came close, burning an even larger hole through the one Regigigas had made seconds before, and once the beam reached the center, it would erupt, as only then would Revan relinquish his hold upon it, the beam burning through just about anything else that came between it.​

Hareta

As Regigigas continued to fire it's Hyper Beams at Revan, who seemed to be charging up for some kind of attack. Before the pair knew it, Revan unleashed a powerful wake of energy in the form of a crimson beam. The beam beat back Regigigas's twin Hyper beams, the force of the two colliding sending Hareta flying back. Regigigas, holding on as it may, began to be beat back itself, sliding across the ground until it rammed into the side of the wall.

The titan took the remnants of the laser head on as smoke plumed up from the impact site. The trainer managed to get back up it his feet, his sneakers sliding across the debris covered marble as he grit his teeth and looked to the ground.

"Earthquake..."

The ground began to tremble. Hareta's fists shook as his form grew tender and tenser. The remaining bookshelves teetered and shook as it grew.

"Earthquake...! Earthquake more...!"

The ground began to violently shake, the shelves falling over as as the tremors got worse and worse. Cracks formed all over the ground, an orange light being seen through it.

"EARTHQUAKE, REGIGIGAS!!!!"

The boy shouted, and as he did, Regigigas's lights shown through the smoke. Suddenly, thick spidery cracks shot through the ground before-

KA-WOOOOSH!

Pillars of lava spewed up across the room, most of it sinking below a previously hidden pool of lava. The Sinnoh underground was filled with it, and this was part of the stage too! As lave plumes shot up under Revan, Regigigas finely dislodged itself from the wall, stomping to it's foothold, stress fractures littering it's body.

Hareta crossed his arms, turning around to face Revan with an expression that showed no happiness at that. But a duty. Something that needed to be done. His scarf flapped behind him as the titan stepped next to him, lit by the growing lava pools that sunk the Jedi records.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Rebellio

"Ngh...!"

The mace was sent flying back towards Rebellio before it could begin disassembling, the Falcon barely managing to craft a scythe in his free hand before it could strike him, his weapon of choice positioned in front of him as to block the large projectile. Pain spread throughout his body from the force of the impact, Rebellio sliding back a couple feet as the mace collided with his scythe. The spiky construct disassembled after a bit, the crimson thread that it was made of quickly vanishing.

"Good move." Rebellio commented as he recovered from the attack, both of his weapons disappearing shortly after the mace did. "It's definitely going to take more than that to take you down. I think it's time to end this!"

The strings of fate that bind us together lead to the same end, in a sea of red!

"Crimson-Death-Thread!"

Rebellio stuck an arm skyward as he converted himself into thread, vanishing from sight. The city of Athens was soon cast into darkness, even the harsh sun completely disappearing. A thin, flashing red line soon appeared parallel to the ground, intersecting on Kassandra's location. After a moment, a single crimson thread struck like a bullet, aiming to ensnare the misthios in a split second. Two more would soon follow, one of them coming from above her. Three more would quickly appear after that wave, each one approaching from a different angle. Four more would then strike.

The Falcon's Special Skill quickly grew in complexity, each thread aiming to capture Kassandra and suspend her midair. If successful? Rebellio himself would reappear, thread gathering in front of him to form a massive drill that he would then use to stab through Kassandra.

comic

Lowering his arm, Revan passively observed the damage left behind by his conglomerated attack as Hareta began to shout. "Earthquake". His repeating seemed to intensify the magnitude each time, the Regigigas enacting this attack, the ground rumbling around them in violent quakes that began to split the ground, a molten light emerging from the cracks.

As a crack split down under him, Revan stepped to the side while it began to widen, and magma began to spew upward, filling the inky void around them with the angry light it provided, a wave of heat washing over the battlefield. What remained of the iceberg after that last attack began to rapidly melt away as the tectonic shifting seemed to destabilize the entire ground, less and less ground to stand on as more and more hot magma replaced it all.

A shimmering barrier formed around Revan as the land he stood upon became an island in seconds, and any wild magma rolled down his bubble like water, before he clenched his fist, and a swirling ball of lava emerged in front of him, only to quickly flint itself toward Hareta and Regigigas. Much like his last attack, Revan intended to make this erupt, the splash damage intending to cover as wide an area as possible.

"Crimson what?" Kassandra asked, but her words were given no response as an eerie void collapsed upon Athens as her foe disappeared. Eyes darting about, Kassandra's brow creased in concentration, reminded a bit of Medusa. That was when she saw it.

With a slight of step, the first thread was severed in a quick stroke of her blade. "Ha, you'll have to-" quite suddenly, she felt her body pierced. It felt like those bullets from before, two threads striking from different directions. Malakas, she shouldn't have let her guard down. Moving her blade to cut into the threads, she severed the one from above before three more appeared. These she noticed, but as one thread kept her in a painful position, she was unable to dodge all three, two sailing by as a third attached itself.

Then more and more began to converge on her position, piercing through her and stringing the misthios up like some kind of ornament. Gritting her teeth, Kassandra struggled, dropping her blade as one thread pierced through her forearm, and finally, the threads stopped. Rebellio appeared only a split second later, his threads materializing around himself, the boy spinning rapidly, forming himself into a drill, similar to when he'd been fighting Alexios.

Ceasing her struggling, understanding ignited inside of the Eagle Bearer. She still had two charges left. These threads had ended any charge she'd been building up in her third slot, but one was all she needed. Consuming one of the charges, Kassandra's body became enveloped in scarlet light the moment Rebellio struck as the woman let out a war shout. The impact tore her from the threads, launching them both away as the darkness faded, but he failed to pierce her, only managing to impale into her gut about an inch in, the aura pulsing from her seemed to make her exponentially more powerful, an advantage she wasn't about to waste as her hands grasped at the spinning drill, digging her fingers in to pierce the other shell and grapple the man underneath, before she would turn and slam him like a toy into the ground, followed by a kick to launch him into a nearby structure.

Her War Cry of Ares.
Solid Snake

The world that appeared around them wasn't one offering too much leg room. They all stood upon a large platform of rock and steel, what seemed to be bone spikes emerging around the sides, as though they were claws, holding up the stage above an ocean of magma far below. The hazard in the distance that stomped through the magma seemed different as well, a strange skull having replaced its head, and it was slowly making its way toward them.

Snake deduced through only a second of observation that these changes to Brinstar Depths were due to the small creature to his left, and that the robot he assumed was from Kirby's world to his right had nothing to contribute to the stage. They all stood in a triangle formation, for a moment, before Snake glanced toward the Hollow Knight. "You already lost to it, once," he appealed. "We should work together until you get that win."​