• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Camp Half-Blood: Reawakened

This RP will be based around Camp Half-Blood from the Rick Riordan books and from greek mythology in general. To keep it simpler, please refrain from Roman gods, godesses, and titans as parents, as well as strictly Roman monsters. I also ask that you fill out the form below for your character.
Name:
Godly Parent/Titan Parents:
Mortal Parent/Guardian:
Appearance:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Weapon(s):
Powers(s):
Fatal Flaw:
History(Optional):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Dasken
Age Claimed: 10 (Lives at Camp Half-Blood)
Godly Parent/Titan Parents: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent/Guardian: Unknown
Appearance: Has an odd combination of Czechoslovachian, otherwise known as Bohemian, and French Canadian. Very tall for his age, 6'1"; Well-built, average attractiveness, fairly tan, metal-rimmed glasses, teal shirt with fire-print, black shorts with scralet stripes, walks with a slight hunch, doesn't wear a Camp Half-Blood Necklace (too much reminder of his lack of a family outside of Camp)
Personality: Intelligent, funny, quick-witted, sarcastic, creative, slightly "Good" crazy, but obviously a dark past
Hobbies: Magic: the Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, listening to music, training his abilities, all physical, mental, and god-born.
Weapon(s): A large warhammer that is only usable by him; the perfect weight for him, and only him. Magic, people. It also has customized ends made from a special compound; it works exactly as Celestial Bronze, besides the fact that he can will it to catch fire and dissipate at his command. The ends are spiked with this same compund, as well. Otherwise, the rest of it is normal Celestial Bronze. By him willing the hammer (again, only he can do this. Thanks, Hephaestus), it can turn into whatever kind of hammer he needs for metallurgy or inventing, I.E. normal hammer, sledgehammer, jackhammer, etc. it was a gift from Hephaestus.
Powers(s): Metalwork, the rare pyrokinetic ability (controlling fire), manipulation of machines
Fatal Flaw: Doesn't want to hurt anyone that he doesn't have to; hates fighting.
History(Optional): When he was just a boy, Dasken often dreamed of having a family and being special. His family was unbenounced to him; he was orphaned as a child. He was found by Grover the satyr, and brought back to Camp Half-Blood, where he was raised for his childhood. One day, around the campfire, he stared deep into the flames. When the flames crackled, he felt something inside of him stir; something miraculous. He stood up and, to the surprise of all at Camp Half-Blood, he willed the fire to become a beacon to the gods, having it stop at the protective top of the dome around Camp Half-Blood. He was instantly recognized by Hephaestus. He didn't know that until later, though; nobody had ever picked on him before, and now they stayed away. He went to Dionysus, who told him that his father was Hephaestus. When he was told to choose his weapon for Camp Half-Blood, he looked around. There was nothing that appealed to him. Every night, while he prayed to the gods, he prayed for some sort of sign that they could possibly help him; he particularly prayed to his father, to thank him for this boon and bane, now more of a boon than anything. Finally, on the day Dask turned 13, he prayed to the gods for guidance, but tonight his efforts were focused solely on Hephaestus, as they had been for the past several months. As he prayed, his stomach rumbled. He had thrown his dinner to the gods every night for the past week, and his stomach began to ache and contract from it. This night, his father must have heard his pleas, for when he went to his cabin, placed perfectly on the bed, was a normal-sized sledgehammer and, underneath it, a note.
Dear Dask,
I understand how tough a time you are going through. I also understand that you haven't been able to go on a quest for 3 years due to a lack of a weapon. I intend to fix that.
This, my boy, is no ordinary sledgehammer. In fact, I have worked on it for you ever since you were claimed. This sledgehammer is only activatable by you, and you must merely will it or, for the first time, utter the inscribed words on the hilt of it.
Do it outside, though, and when it becomes your true gift, to change it back, simply will it into whatever tool you need - so long as it's a hammer. I had to get it to you by now, or I'd have made it more... Practical.
In addition, I know you've discovered my blessing has taken effect on you. I understand you consider it a bane and a boon, which is good. Just remember; use that power wisely. Use that power on this hammer, as well, when it becomes your true gift.
I hope this at least partially makes up for my absence in your life. I am proud of you, son.
By the way, this hammer grow with you. You'll understand.
Your father,
Hephaestus.

Dask had so many questions! First of all, though, he'd read the inscription on the sledgehammer's hilt. It appeared to be made from ivory wood, celestial bronze, and rubber.
He read the inscription out loud.
"Ardens Malleus, Auxiliam Me Belli Tempore!"
(Burning Hammer, Aid Me In War!)
The hammer shimmered, and grew into an enormous warhammer. It was exactly as tall as Dask, plus a foot. It had been completely carved from Celestial Bronze, magical inscriptions all around it's side, with the metal somehow tinted a deep, dark Teal. The top was normally-colored Celestial Bronze, and the ends of the hammer looked slightly darker than the rest of the end. He willed his power onto the hammer. The hammer itself didn't light; only the spiky ends did. The flame was swirling scarlet and royal blue, and it grew and shrank at Dask's will. He willed it out, and the flame went out. He willed it back into a sledgehammer, only now small enough to fit in his pocket.
He ran to Chiron, showing him his godly gift, and Chiron showed him how to weild it.
Many, many, MANY books were involved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dask roamed around Camp Half-Blood, in it's sun-bathed glory, and stretched his arms. He had lived at Camp Half-Blood for as long as he could remember, and ever since he found out his father was Hephaestus, he was able to train daily. This kept his ADHD-addled mind to focus on something; he appreciated that fact about himself. He used to hate it - until he discovered how well he could fight.
Dask lowered his arms, and then his head. He was also a loner in the Hephaestus cabin.
The pyrokinetic ablility that came with his birthfather was a bane and a boon.
He hoped he could go on a quest again soon; he tended to solo decently difficult missions, since everyone was either disgusted or scared of him, or simply shunned him. He walked back to his cabin, grabbed his Magic: the Gathering cards, and sat down on a bench far into the woods. Grover, the satyr who had brought him to Camp Half-Blood, had made him a small forest sanctuary. He hoped somebody would follow him in, want to talk, want to train, want to do something, anything. He sighed.
He had a hard life.

Last edited:
Name: Hugo Jorgensen
Age Claimed: 14
Godly Parent/Titan Parents: Ares
Mortal Parent/Guardian: Marian Karabell. Raised by John and Victoria Jorgensen.
Appearance: Hugo has obviously Spanish roots. His skin is olive-toned and is prominently dotted with a smattering of light freckles across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose, his shoulders, and his back. He has wiry black hair that sweeps across the tip of one of his eyebrows and curls at the nape of his neck. His eyes are a dull green and relatively unmarked. Hugo stands at 6'0 and is slightly lankier than most of the other children of Ares. His wardrobe is mostly comprised of shirts with witty sayings on them and shorts that come just above his knees. His shoelaces are almost always untied.
Personality: Aside from a sarcastic or degrading remark, Hugo will hardly speak unless prompted, and has a hard time speaking in English. He is largely uncomfortable around large groups of people and has to spend a couple hours each day practicing his skills or wandering the campgrounds alone to unwind. He holds a great deal of anger and bitterness that he uses to fuel himself and can sometimes got lost in his own emotions if he focuses on them too long. He has a very "shoot first, ask questions later" mindset. He's analytical, but only to an extent, and can also be seen as controlling and easily flustered.
Hobbies: Hunting, graffiti, urban exploration, reading
Weapon(s): Weighted double pistols that fire Celestial Bronze bullets
Powers(s): Odikinesis (Manipulation over feelings of war, such as hate and rage)
Fatal Flaw: Anger
History(Optional):
Hugo and his half-brother, Enok, were in a car accident with their mom and Enok's father when they were young. At the time, they had been living in America with their mother and the newlywed John Jorgensen. However, Marian Karabell had been killed and, after some legal disputes, Hugo was taken in by the grieving husband and brought back to Norway with him and Enok. They were raised by him and his new wife, forcing Hugo to become close with his younger brother.
When Hugo was twelve, he told his new parents that he wanted to join the military when he was older. Although they were surprised by these claims, Enok's father took him out once a week to teach him how to use a gun and how to hunt. When he was thirteen, he and Enok were attacked on the way home from school and Hugo acted out without thinking, nearly killing the perpetrator by throwing them into the street effortlessly. After several similar reoccurrences of Hugo's strength, John and Victoria began suspecting something abnormal going on around him.
A passerby who had witnessed one of Hugo's outbursts pulled him aside and told him that he was in grave danger. They told him about the existence of demigods and warned him that he might be one of them and told him about a "Norse demigod sanctuary." When he finally decided to follow through and go to the sanctuary, they realized that he wasn't a Norse demigod at all, but a Greek one. At this he, knowing that he could be putting his family in danger if he ignored this fact, travelled to New York with John to attend Camp Half-Blood each summer and learn more about this title.

Hugo stifled his breaths, hand over his mouth. He had just run out from an axe-throwing practice with the other Ares children. Sometimes stuff like this happened - he'd be completely fine in the midst of a completely normal activity when he'd suddenly feel claustrophobic like his chest was closing in on itself. Once or twice a month at least. Usually a sip of nectar or a bite of ambrosia did the trick in getting it to go away, but on most occasions he simply ran aimlessly away from the scene only to be questioned on his actions when he returned.

At the moment, he was running through the forest where he knew he wouldn't be found and he collapsed against a tree, hoping the nymphs would leave him alone for the moment. He could run no more, for the first tears had already broken through bloodshot eyes. His chest heaved and the tears flowed freely, cursing at himself under his breath in hopes that it would motivate him to stop.

Dask looked up when he heard panting. He noticed an Ares member - Stolas was his name - hide behind a tree. This guy was thinner than most Ares members, which cast him out. It couldn't be... Dask thought. He looked up. Thank you, gods.
Dask shoved his cards back into his pocket, bolting as quickly and quietly as he could over to Hugo. "Are you okay?" Asked Dask. He looked around. Stolas had obviously been running from something...
Dask turned around.
At that moment, he knew what.
A fully-fledged horde of Nymphs were turning the forest inside-out looking for something... Or someone. Dask kneeled next to Stolas. "I know what's going on. I can help. You've gotta trust me, though, no matter what I do." He held out his hand, producig flame. "I barely know you, and vice-versa I'm sure, but at this camp, we all look out for each other..." He trailed off. He looked down, and a single tear fell from his eye.
"We're all supposed to look out for each other..."
He shook it off.
He produced flame from his hand.
"I can't make it any clearer; do you trust me? Can you trust me?"
(I decided to not have them know each other too much, but just enough to know who they each are.)

Last edited:
Another camper was hiding behind a bush, a spawn of Apollo precisely, he saw that Hugo and Dask had not spotted him so he called out to them," Hi, i am Ralf and I am wondering what you two are doing up there, come on down or an arrow goes in your heads!" That got them down and they hid together in a bush and they explained to Ralf what was happening.

(Ralf... I'd like to kindly and gently remind you that you cannot control the actions of other peoples' PCs (Player Characters). Please refrain from that; that's all I ask.)
Dask looked at the newcomer - Ralf - and glared. "I have no idea what to do about this situation. The nymphs are after him, and..." Dask opened his palm opposite of the hand he used to show Hugo his powers, fire flaring from it. "I don't know whether to attack, to run, to help him get back up... I don't know." Dask turned to Stolas.
"Why are these nymphs after you?"
Dask was getting very stressed, and that wasn't good for anyone.

Last edited:
Ralf said furiously,"Don't you guys get it? Come down now! I am the leader of the Apollo cabin and i am on patrol duty, come down from that tree and explain or else....", then Ralf drew out his bow and aimed at the two fellows....

Name: Ralf Watson
Age claimed: 7
Godly parent/ Titan Parent: Apollo
Mortal parent: Selina Watson
Appearance: Tall, Attractive, blond wavy hair, blue eyes, t-shirt with a bow and arrow quiver slung on his shoulder, jeans and a sword in his side.
Personality: Aggressive, intelligent, always business,
Hobbies: Archery, sword fighting, reading
Weapons: A magical bow given to him by Apollo, inexhaustible arrow quiver, Hunting knife
Powers: He can burn things by concentrating on it hard
Fatal flaw: Always follows justice and likes people to obey
History: Unknown

(We aren't in a tree. Just hiding behind one. xD)
Dask's eyes grew furious. He whipped around to face the Apollo-appraised annoyance. "You want me to explain? You think I NEED to explain!?" Dask took a few steps away, so as to not hurt Hugo. "What is there to explaim!?" He shouted. His entire body caught fire, yet his clothes were fine. The flane wrapped around him like an angry serpent, hissing and twirling in a powerfully hypnotic dance. "Let me explain it this way to indulge your majesty!" He shouted. "I'm stressed out, and this guy is someone I'm trying to help!" The flames grew higher and wider until he was surrounded and engulfed in a pyre 12 feet in diameter and 40 feet high. "You wanna shoot an arrow? Be my guest! See how far it goes before both you and it get incinerated!"
He gave a death stare to the Apollo Cabin leader.
He stood stark straight, but relaxed somehow. His head tilted slightly to the left.
"Try me."
Dask smiled.

Last edited:
Am i too late..?
Name: Violet Valencia
Age: 17 (or like a thousand years old, looking at Hades' love life. Yes, she was born over at the years of the Trojan War.)
Age Claimed: 12
Godly Parent/Titan Parent: Hades.
Mortal Parent: Sierra V. Valencia (Cause' in my region, you HAVE to have a letter.)
Appearance: long brown hair, aqua eyes, black jacket, teal blouse, and faded jeans. Pale skin too.
Personality: Loner, tomboy, Quiet.
Hobbies: Archery, Sword Fighting, Pretty much just researching.
Weapons: An stygian dagger and a shadow-made bow.
Powers: She has Nico's powers. But also has the power to raise the dead and use them to her advantage. Unlike going to a very dangerous quest to get a staff to raise them.
Fatal Flaw: She never takes anything seriously, and the key word on her is 'friends'.
History: She used to have three friends. They used to joke together about her powers. One night, the monsters came. The friends didn't make it. She blames herself for their deaths, and is very sensitive about that. She just hid in the Hades' cabin all these years, until Nico came and slept in it once. She finally revealed herself to the other campers, but has never been truly accepted. Her mother got hit by lightning, (curse you, Zeus!) and is delusional and does not remember her own daughter. Violet ran away and just..hid. Oh, and when she was young, Aphrodite sensed the dangers in her, and BLESSED her. (Don't diss me, i've spent 2 and a half days moaning about what her history is..) She may sound ugly, but she's still beautiful. But she'll never admit it, and will always try to sabotage her looks. She is a Filipino, but is very used to English, because of her long life of English schools.

Last edited:
Name: Sienna Carlton
Age Claimed: 16 (just arrived)
Godly Parent/Titan Parents: Nemesis (Goddess of revenge)
Mortal Parent/Guardian: Trevor Carlton
Appearance: Of African descent, beautiful in looks, angry eyes, dresses in floaty dresses. She has red hair. She will always wear designer clothing and heels.
Personality: Rude, clever, snobbish
Hobbies: Designing clothing, singing opera arias, shopping
Weapon(s): A large brown quaterstaff. She also carries around a small dagger (for stabbing people in the back).
Powers(s): Sienna is good at manipulating people, she can manipulate peoples voices (silencing them, extending them, causing them to break, etc.)
Fatal Flaw: When Sienna gets into an argument she will not stop. When someone tries to get revenge on her, she will become very sensitive and lock herself in her room.
History(Optional): Sienna was born in Buckinghamshire, England to Trevor and Carlotta Carlton. (Carlotta obviously acting as a stepmother) in 2000. The Carlton's are a very wealthy family, but not one of the nicest. At school, Sienna formed a group of girls who wouldn't be the nicest of people. They were rude. At age 14, Trevor sat Sienna down and told her the truth.
------------------------------------------------------------
Vivienne was dropped off by Trevor at the gate. "What?" Vivienne whispered to herself. She held her 6 suitcases, (all in red) and walked through. She was immediately transported into the camp. She looked at something that looked like an ongoing argument. Sienna held her dress and walked through. She walked over to the argument. She smirked. "Is something wrong?" Sienna asked.

He turned to the newcomer, his flame raging. He closed his eyes. It flared to a massive height, possibly as high as the protective seal went, then dissipated within seconds.
"The name's Dask," Dask said, "And there is no problem. Right?" Dask asked, glaring at the Apollo cabin leader. "You are..?"
(I'll let you join, but you need to realize that it is ASK to join. If you'd like to join one in the future, you have to contact the creator of the RP. Please keep that in mind, chredwards.)

"Sienna, Sienna Carlton. Daughter of Nemesis. Goddess of revenge." Sienna gave a quick wicked smile. "Fire? You manipulate fire, rather basic, don't you think?" Sienna decided she was going to show of her ability. She stepped back and opened her mouth, and starting singing "Der Holle Rache" From The Magic Flute.
"Der Holle Rache de Kocht..." As Sienna reached Kocht, she used her voice control, and amplified it directly over the camp, if she wanted to, she could deafen.

((Sorry, I've been really uninspired lately and needed a break. Just wanted to mention that when I referred to nymphs leaving him alone, I meant that the dryads wouldn't try to approach him since he's in the forest and all, but I can go with nymphs chasing him if it'd work better.))

Hugo, who had been watching everything with, at first, tear-stained eyes (which he had viscously rubbed until all the tears had finally dissipated and the skin around his eyes was red at the appearance of Dask) and, then, a dumbfounded expression, stood like a sore thumb. His hands clenched and unclenched anxiously. He had come here to get away from everyone else and now the slightly senseless son of Hephaestus had just lit himself up like a beacon? He wanted to yell out in frustration. Was there a single private place in this entire camp?

When the girl began singing, he sunk further behind the tree, watching Ralf, Dask, and now Sienna wearily. He was conflicted between bolting or sticking through, and eventually decided on the latter. As a son of Ares, he wasn't allowed to show weakness. It was in the job description.

(Herpderp. My bad xD. Just roll with it. 3 1/2 hours of sleep leaves little to the imagination)
Dask cast a sidelong, bored glance at the newcomer. Sienna, was it..? He didn't care too much. "Kinda bored already," he yelled over the clamour pouring forth from Sienna.
He gave Hugo a look that said, "Watch this. It'll make you feel better.
He snapped his fingers and lit Sienna's hair on fire at the ends. He willed it not to spread.
He smiled. Human instinct drives humans away from fire, and Dask knew that.
"You got something in your hair," Dask said. He stifled a snorting laugh.

Name: Arial Lund
Age Claimed: 15
Godly Parent/Titan Parents: Athena
Mortal Parent/Guardian: Bruce Lund
Appearance: (skin color is as pale as my profile picture) wavy dark brown hair, glasses, grey eyes, light blue zipper sweatshirt, dark blue jeans, and she usually carries around
Personality: empathetic, incredibly intelligent and strategic, observant, and easily notices people who try to go unnoticed
Hobbies: reading, videogames, napping, and training.
Weapon(s): two magical rapiers that are incredibly light, aerodynamic and strong that compact into two usb flash drives.
Powers(s): the ability to slow time and think about actions, as in combat, when someone would swing low, it instinctly occours and she could nearly instantly see their body shift and move accordingly.(or see her unavoidable death come much slower when she dies)
Fatal Flaw: She is very empathetic to the point of felling bad for winning a battle against her foe, and their injuries. Also, Arial is very much an introvert, and is incredibly socially awkward until she is comfortable with a person
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arial's drowsy eyes jolted awake from a loud . Her spot under the shady tree changed since the last time she noticed. she sat up a little, leaning on her elbows that is connected to the ground, and looked around for where the hell that noise came from. She moves one arm to rub her forehead from her now killer headache. Whenever i find out who that was, they are going to get a serous beat down, she thought to herself sitting up more as fallen leaves slide off her body. Looking around, everything looked normal to her, half's passing by her living out their normal lives.

Last edited:
She watched a small group of demigods out in the open talk. She never honestly joined group's like that for the apparent reason she had ever gone and found Camp Half-Blood. Though, the demigods were a strange bunch. She let black wisps develop from the ground below her and ripped pages of a old, musty green notebook on the table in front of her.

"Alright, you son of a blacksmith, you asked for it..... just know that my arrows are specially made of the power of the sun so you cannot burn the sun so lets see what you gonna do", said Ralf and shot an arrow at Dask's head....

He'd snickered beforehand at Dask's attempt to cheer him up, but Hugo winced away from the sudden brightness produced from Ralf's quiver with the same unease as before. Aren't Apollo's kids supposed to be more laid back? he thought to himself wistfully, squinting into the midst of it.

Without thinking, he whipped out a pistol and fired a shot at the arrow. He knew not to be worried in the back of his mind because the guns auto-aimed to what they were supposed to be shooting at, so, theoretically, everyone else would be just peachy. Hugo just hoped the damn thing would actually hit its target for once.

Name: Somno Thamblin
Godly Parent: Hypnos
Mortal Parent: Jenna Thamblin
Appearance: Scrawny and short for his age, with short brown hair and brown eyes.
Personality: Can be extremely sarcastic and rude when sleepy, tends to be calm and silent.
Hobbies: Reading, practicing accuracy.
Weapon(s): A crossbow with special tipped bolts.
Power(s): Creates a 'calm field' around him, which generally slows down the response time of those nearby, gradually causing hallucinations of a field and sleep to those around him. He also has the ability to astral project into the minds of people asleep at the same time as him, but only if the other person subconsciously lets him in.
Fatal Flaw: Doesn't pay attention, unreliable.
History: He was considered to have some sort of condition his entire life due to his frequent hallucinations and his constant state of calmness, leading to him being kept to himself his entire life. Eventually his mother passed away and he was forced to leave the countryside of England, where he discovered his unusual 'calm-fielding' ability. He was eventually found after too many accounts of his power activating and was taken to Camp Half-Blood.

Somno was tired of having to deal with disputes. Given, he was tired all the time, but that was besides the point. Due to his unusual powers, it was considered his job to be a mediator whenever someone started a fight. He could have a short temper however, especially with the Ares. Every time it was their fault he had to get up and fix things. His power took little to no effort, it was a natural effect. At least it let him talk to some people, even if they were trying to rip someone else's throat out. There were only 4 in the Hypnos cabin. It got lonely quickly. After Annabeth Chases rather... Scathing... Comment about the Hypnos Cabin no-one had come anywhere near it since except from it's residents.

Dask smiled broadly at the appalling Apollo aristocrat. He heard a gunshot behind him, and time slowed down. Not like Cronus or anything, but something like a near-death moment.
Except Dasken knew he wasn't near death.
"The power of the sun, you say?" Dask asked. "Good thing the sun's made of fire."
Dask let the arrow stop halfway to him for a brief moment, surrounded by a blue, flaming aura, and the bullet shot at it (Hugo, Dasken assumed) hit it head-on. He grinned at the tree-climber.
"You were saying? Next time, use normal arrows."

Somno was just heading the general direction of the chaos, it being pretty much his job and all, when he heard voices. Smug ones. And incorrect facts. He couldn't help himself, he had to correct everything. He instantly ran into the area. "Actually the sun is a giant ball of gas that..." He looked surprised as he opened his eyes to see everyone still in their positions after the brief attack. "WHAT is going on here!" He screamed. "You guys are wasting my time. They sent me here to deal with THIS I bet. Do you guys even have the common decency to go kill each other off somewhere where I DON'T have to talk the situation down? I could be doing important stuff right now!" He seemed confused after what he said. "Like Sleeping! And... More Sleeping. Woah, my Cabin is really... Sad actually." He seemed to lose attention to the situation and was lost in though. His powers suddenly started to activate.

(Is this OC fine?)

Name: Cam Suredon
Name Meaning: Cameron is a Scottish name deriving from the sentence "Crooked nose." Suredon is from...*whispers* there is no meaning. Teehee.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosextual
Godly Parent/Titan Parents: Apollo
Mortal Parent/Guardian: Darcy Suredon
Birthday: 17th August 2000
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Godly Parents Symbol/Titan Symbol If any: The sun of Apollo with the
Appearance: Crimson hair laid over a odd pair of red and orange eyes, right eye red, left eye orange. He prefers a yellow hoodie but has a black shirt underneath. A black scarf wrapped around his neck and black jeans and trainers (sneakers or whatever they're called.) he also has a hilt that he has slung across his back for his sword.
Personality: Calmest guy you could meet, extremely laid back and very forgiving of mistakes.
Hobbies: Art, training, sleeping, studying.
Weapon(s): A shortbow gilded from gold ( being one of apollo's favourite sons.) and a one handed long sword (yes he can wield a monster like that with one hand.)
Powers(s): He can only use his vision, he has hawk eye precision. He is different from his siblings, being able to cause illness and disease instead of healing it.
Fatal Flaw: He is insecure about his abilities and doubts himself, secretly whilst putting on a brave face.
Strengths: Calm and calculating, he never rushes in to fast. He has a athletic body but delicate enough to not snap a bow's string. Worthy to be called Cabin leader until he gave it up to Ralf after too much 'boring stuff to do' started to come his way.
Weaknesses: His sword. It absorbs his enemies energy and powers his body, he can become overloaded and fall into a 3 day coma.
Location Outside Camp: Cincinnati ( although he's from England.)

Edit the rest later. Busy now.

(Is this OC fine?)

Name: Cam Suredon
Name Meaning: Cameron is a Scottish name deriving from the sentence "Crooked nose." Suredon is from...*whispers* there is no meaning. Teehee.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosextual
Godly Parent/Titan Parents: Apollo
Mortal Parent/Guardian: Darcy Suredon
Birthday: 17th August 2000
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Godly Parents Symbol/Titan Symbol If any: The sun of Apollo with the
Appearance: Crimson hair laid over a odd pair of red and orange eyes, right eye red, left eye orange. He prefers a yellow hoodie but has a black shirt underneath. A black scarf wrapped around his neck and black jeans and trainers (sneakers or whatever they're called.) he also has a hilt that he has slung across his back for his sword.
Personality: Calmest guy you could meet, extremely laid back and very forgiving of mistakes.
Hobbies: Art, training, sleeping, studying.
Weapon(s): A shortbow gilded from gold ( being one of apollo's favourite sons.) and a one handed long sword (yes he can wield a monster like that with one hand.)
Powers(s): He can only use his vision, he has hawk eye precision. He is different from his siblings, being able to cause illness and disease instead of healing it.
Fatal Flaw: He is insecure about his abilities and doubts himself, secretly whilst putting on a brave face.
Strengths: Calm and calculating, he never rushes in to fast. He has a athletic body but delicate enough to not snap a bow's string. Worthy to be called Cabin leader until he gave it up to Ralf after too much 'boring stuff to do' started to come his way.
Weaknesses: His sword. It absorbs his enemies energy and powers his body, he can become overloaded and fall into a 3 day coma.
Location Outside Camp: Cincinnati ( although he's from England.)

Edit the rest later. Busy now.
Ok.

Hugo was almost certain that the nymphs would leave him alone now that there was a parade of fighting teenagers in the middle of the forest. He holstered the gun roughly in his denim pocket, feeling its weight shift as it left his hand. After a few moments of working up some fake confidence, he leapt from the branch he'd been firmly planted on and landed in a roll. He gave Dask a half smile and a thankful pound on the shoulder as soon as he'd sprung to his feet. He eyed the rest of them with a newfound caution now that he was out of the safety of his hiding place, but quickly found that his anxieties were ebbing away, along with his previous gloom, replaced with a thick, honey-like fog in his head.

Last edited:
A figure appeared in the middle of Ralf and Dask." Oh come on guys are you really this idiotic?" He sighed and grabbed the Black long sword from his back and scraped it across the ground, igniting little flowers." Ralf I gave up Cabin leader for you and this is what you do? It sickens me." He slashed the sword into the ground and grabbed his bow in a heartbeat. A arrow was loosed and it stopped inches from Ralf's forehead." Next time think." He clicked and the arrow vanished and an extra arrow appeared in his quiver." Damn I love these arrows. Cam, nice to meet ya." He looked at Dask, making sure he knew who he was.

He grinned at Dask, although the scarf obstructed his mouth and half his face." Sorry about him. Anyway." He grabbed the sword and began playing with it, slashing to and fro effortlessly with his hand. He put the gold bow over his shoulder and moved his hair out of his eyes." When's the next meal?" He laughed and began to trudge deeper into the forest, hoping for a monster." Maybe a giant scorpion to ease my boredom." He cracked a finger and snickered." Life's too boring for sitting around and training against noobs and training dummies."

Somno got his attention back and seemed insulted by the fact that he had been ignored. "Ooooh, so it's the Apollo cabins turn this time huh? At least the Ares aren't as arrogant." He yelled. Despite his mood, the atmosphere really started to change. The calm field was working overtime, really kicking in, overwhelming the senses to bring visual hallucinations. Somno closed his eyes to calm down, in his mind standing in the lavender field that his powers caused. He took a deep breath, centring himself.

Hugo basked in the rising tension. What the first son of Apollo to arrive, Ralf, expressed weren't exactly war feelings, but the second one was quite literally an emotional gold mine. He was the steely, casual kind and Hugo relished it.

He was about to make a snip at the former cabin leader about being a show off to perhaps fuel the chaos, but thought that there was no point, seeing as Somno had made a sudden appearance. Fun-killer.

"Thanks, I guess?" he said to the Hypnos kid with a lopsided smile.

She turned again, watching the group of demigods get bigger and bigger. She winced, as if something in them had hit her. She looked away, forcing herself to watch the Athena kids study maps in their cabin. She saw a small gathering of four demigods talking in there, and she looked away. She buried her face in her hands and muttered "stupid, stupid, stupid..".

"Hahahaha... you guys, seriously? Bro that arrow which i shot even if destroyed its pieces will join and hit you, i told you they were magic", and suddenly the burnt arrow reformed and struck hugo in the head felling him, there was blood oozing out of his forehead but Ralf laughed and took his hunting knife out

She opened her eyes and slowly found them staring at a boy's body on the ground, oozing blood. She blinked. She stood up and slowly walked to the group, looked at the body, and scowled. "No one's helping here at all." She turned to Ralf and shook her head. "I don't know why i bother living here anymore. You're all disgusting." She started to climb a tree nearby and sit on a strong branch. "You can all continue your small conversation. But just know that you'll all probably be blaming yourselves later." She smirked and disappeared into shadow.

Last edited:
Arial, still lying on the ground, was watching everything go down from the distance and smiled, knowing she predicted it would escalate to this. Unfortunately, in her moment of predicting triumph, she begun to feel bad for not interfering earlier. Feeling bad for everyone there, she stood up and walked over to the group calmly. While walking, Arial passed by one of the Apollo kid lying on the ground. She winced at the sight of his blood, and kept walking looking toward the rest. Cautiously, she grabbed one of her flash-drives and readied it in her hand. "can you not?" she asked, directed toward the group. "If you want to fight, fight in a game, and deal with each other's presence until then. Is it really that hard? Most of you are smart enough to realize this." She turned around angerly, and stopped at Hugo on the ground and reached an arm down to him and spoke softer the she just previously did, "come on now, let's get you to the infirmary."

"Hahahaha... you guys, seriously? Bro that arrow which i shot even if destroyed its pieces will join and hit you, i told you they were magic", and suddenly the burnt arrow reformed and struck hugo in the head felling him, there was blood oozing out of his forehead but Ralf laughed and took his hunting knife out
Ok. Bro. Godmodding. You CANNOT do that.

"Oh, screw you, Odin, Loki, and the gods abo...," he began cursing in Norwegian, but was cut off as the arrow struck him and he fell to the ground, in utter shock. And they thought the Ares were the bloodthirsty ones. After a few seconds of staring at the sky, stunned, he realized that the arrow must've not pierced his brain. However, it did hurt like a bitch. Hugo prayed a silent prayer to his father as his fingers fumbled blindly for his guns.

((Just saying, please don't kill Hugo lmao. I spent like three hours creating him and I'd rather him not die this early into the rp.))
Don't worry. What he just did was GODMODDING.
Please delete all of the replies that have to do with his arrow "reforming".
Stopping the arrow or hitting it isn't god-modding, considering the control over fire and the magically-aiming guns that do miss. It might have been a stetch with the stopping of the arrow and godmodding, had my character not been able to have trained his abilities for 6 years. I apologize, but we do have to stick to the rules. In fact, keep in mind that I only TEMPORARILY stopped it, because I knew it would be a bit of a stretch.

Last edited:
Ralf then quick approached Dask and gave him his hunting knife saying," A gift for your valour and as for hugo...." he took out of a vial of black potion and sprayed it on his forehead and the wound disappeared and hugo opened his eyes and then Ralf said to Darken," A gift from Artemis... If you like lets be friends", and extended his hand....

She watched the group, grinning in her shadow form. She winced again, something hurting inside. What is that? She thought. She felt a tearing pain at her leg. What.. she looked down, and saw a myrmeke. Not fully grown, she'd say, but a few inches away from the tree she was in..a cave. In her panic, she turned to a human again and dropped out the tree. She flipped onto her knees, and out came a shadow bow. She saw Dask as closest to her, and snatched part of his shadow. Thankfully, that did nothing to him.
She formed an shadow arrow, and shot inside the cave. A short torrent of myrmeke sounds came out. She turned to the group. "It's a myrmeke cave (Am i even saying that right..?). I just released a bunch of huge rocks to block the entrance." She bit her lip. "But i don't wanna show off. So don't think that way." Both weapons disappeared, and slowly walked backward.

((I kind of deleted my message, but I'm cool with Hugo getting healed, instead, too))

Hugo had winced when the cold, dark liquid made contact with his skin, afraid that the guy was trying to enter venom into his blood stream or something. When the pain began to ebb, however, he swiftly pulled the red-hot arrow from his forehead knowing that if he didn't moved quickly the wound would close around the projectile. Blood spurted from the additional 3-inch deep hole in his head and then, as he predicted, closed. He looked at Ralf with a deep hatred.

"So you almost kill people," began Hugo as he stood, "then you bribe them into being your friend by healing them with a suspicious black liquid? Nice. Real nice."

He looked at Arial with a softened expression. "Let's make sure that bastard didn't poison me," he offered.

" Well hopefully you won't like another shot of seismic snake venom as the first shot heals and the second shot kills... as for your theory about me i forgive you or would you like my hatred?" And he took out his black potion again....

"They can stay like that forever, for all i care." She muttered silently. The green journal was open on a long, brown log she had found even more deep in the forest. She could still hear some people sniping at the other, though. She wondered if she was ever like that to them...No. No. No. She stopped the thought from coming and sighed. She couldn't keep doing that forever. But that was common knowledge. She'd run away from home after her mother was released from the hospital and she could find no more excuses not to see her. She'd been an outcast in Camp Half-Blood because she had refused to come out of the Hades Cabin. No matter where she went, she'd had a mistake when she tried to stop something from happening. She let out a hoarse laugh. "Forget me.." She whispered.

The arrow whistled through the air and hit Ralf's bow out of his hand." What did I just say." Cam jumped down from a tree 40 feet away and sighed, dragging a fairly small giant scorpion behind him." Take it Ralf. It contains venom to use on your arrows." He huffed and heaved as he shoved if towards him. It was fairly small but it was still twice his size.

He glanced at Hugo and Dask and waved." Hi. I'm back." He laughed and cursed as the floor beneath him withered and died." Whoops. Sorry about that." He waved and walked back to camp." Hey you. Hi." He called at to a brooding girl who seemed to be going towards the Hades cabin." My names Cam. Nice to meet ya." He stuck his hand out and reshuffled to stand in another place when the grass began to burn.