• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Camp Half-Blood

Cora gave Arthur a look. "Yeah, I know about Greek mythology, I'm not completely oblivious to what's going on." She couldn't help awing at Ava's impressive work with her spear. "Well, I better start picking out a sword, then." She picked up the katana, smirking to herself. Now, usually Cora would usually frown at the idea of wielding something used in combat, but it was the norm here, it seemed. She went over to a more open part of the area, still not going to far from Arthur and Ava. Cora began slashing with her sword with intuition, but the weight made her fall off balance. She quickly regained a foothold, not wanting to come across as a total fool. "Wow." Cora said, a bit out of breath. "It must take a long time to master one of these." She set the sword onto the ground as gently as she could. @GreninjaRonin09 @Astrial

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Arthur looked at Cora wielding a sword. " Yes, swords of any type take awhile to master. Unless your an Ares kid, I guess. We are all demigods, so one of our parents is a Greek god. You see, my mom is Athena, so I am really smart. Others will inherit wings. Let me help you with that katana." He talked about the proper stance and way to hold the sword.
@Your-Friday-Filet @Astrial
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Well, my dad is Hepheastus, and I have a large amount of heat resistance, and I can pretty much craft anything I want. What weapon do you prefer? What kind of weapon is fit for you and your siblings?" Harold responded.
@DevVoid

Last edited:
Edward and Thea had been eating Strawberries that Edward picked from the garden earlier, making sure they were ripe and ready for eating, when a girl flew down from above.

“Boo! I am here! It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a cliche! What is up, fellow human-god hybrids? Besides my obvious insanity.”

These words came from behind them as yhey caused Thea to drop her Strawberries as Edward turned into a mountain lion and prepared to pounce. Thea grabbed a Strawberry from the Sack and ate it.

"What are you doing?" Thea asked with caution.

-------

Leah had looked at the boy and softened up a little after she got her sword.

"Leah Yorgos, Daughter of Ares, and my sword Slipped, did I take anything out?"

She then looked at Lukas and his notebook, who told her Hi and thanked her for not skewering the both of them.

"Although, be very careful around here next time." Leah warned Lukas and his flying notebook.

She wanted to learn more about the other kids around here, all she knows about them is that all are Demigods.

(@=Nightshade= )

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As he walked he spotted some people training and still anxious to do so himself he turned slightly to Caesar and said "Actually, I'll catch up later mate, see ya around" he then ran to the training ground and walked over he knew the names of all these kids, he made it his mission to make sure he knew everyone. But he also knew that the Cora girl was a new addition to Camp Half Blood. He raised his hand "hey guys, getting some training in" he said as he pulled out his dagger and threw it perfectly into the head of a dummy, before opening his hand and having it return to him, "I've been meaning to come down here all morning but I got side tracked by some Aphrodite girls, so this is Cora, I'm Ilios a son of Apollo. How do you like our quaint little camp so far".
@Astrial @GreninjaRonin09 @Your-Friday-Filet

Ava let a small grin play on her lips as she watched Cora struggle with a sword. She remembered her first time with a weapon, and she honestly still didn’t really feel comfortable with any other weapon besides pyros.
Nice shot.” Was all she said to Ilios, before walking up to nearby dummy. She leapt into the air, wings flaring as she threw her spear downward for a clean chest shot, snapping her fingers so that the tip suddenly burst into flame, engulfing the dummy.
“Still got it,” she said with smirk as she retrieved pyros.
@GreninjaRonin09 @Your-Friday-Filet @Void_Nugget

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Arthur stared at the people who had joined them. To Illios, he said, "Yes, I'm enjoying the camp. It's a great Sunday to be out and about. Also, nice aim there, I wouldn't be able to do that." In truth, if he tried, and trained, he had a 98.93% chance of being able to do that, but he, as of the moment, would not be able to do that...
To Ava, he said, " Nice weapon. And with the wings, the first time we fight a really tall monster, say, the Minotuar, I'm gonna leave that to you." He pulled out his baton, smacked his palm, and there he now stood, sword in hands. He chose a specific dummy, and then, in all of thirty seconds, he knew what he was going to do. He charged the dummy, starting to spin his sword like a blade propeller, but in a cone shape. As his sword touched the dummy, it was drilled, through and through, the insides laying on the floor. "How was that?" he asked.
@Your-Friday-Filet @Void_Nugget @Astrial

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Well, I don't know about Boreas, Notus, Eurus or Zephyrus, but I do have this! ..even though it's not technically a weapon. " Leonidas had explained before reaching his hands to the left side of his pants, untying a leather bag from his side and holding it up, loosening the rope a bit as to allow Harold a look inside. Holding it open for a few moments, Leonidas had pulled it toward himself again and took out a few of the orbs inside - all of which resembled different planets. The were even ones that resembled the sun that were glowing bright and emitted a lukewarm heat. Some looked like Earth, some like Pluto, some were just asteroids and just one looked like Saturn, complete with a miniature asteroid belt around it.

" They're like miniature planets and have different effects on being broken. Watch! " Leonidas spoke as he poured the rest of the planetoids back into the bag and closing the bag, tying the rope to his side again. Then, reaching to the right side of his pants, Leonidas took out his trusty, self-made slingshot from its holster and put the one miniature sun he had held onto into it. Leonidas had pulled the slingshot back, aimed at the ground and fired.

The sun planetoid flew through the air, making a slight sizzling sound as it flew. Upon impact with the ground, it broke apart and created a small, fiery supernova-esque explosion, incinerating the grass caught in the explosion and setting the rest of the grass that was in a small radius around the explosion on fire. After this, Leonidas had holstered his slingshot again and looked back to Harold. " Pretty cool, right? " @GreninjaRonin09

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Ehehehe,” Aspen chuckled, completely unfazed by the bristling mountain lion and the startled girl in front of her. “I got you good!” She laughed again. “That was so good, you shoulda seen your faces…” The girl lifted her arms to rest them behind her head in a relaxed, carefree manner. “Hehe… anyways. I’m Aspen, child of Nike, in case you don’t remember.” She gave a cheeky grin, running deft fingers through her messy hair.

- - -

“Other than the trees, I don’t think anything was damaged…” Luke offered, not completely sure of what she had meant. He nodded vigorously in response to her warning to be careful around the area next time. He doubted he’d forget almost being skewered anytime soon, with or without Athenian memory. “I don’t think I’ll try to get skewered again any time soon…”

(@Cmeriwether)

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Harold, usually stable, fainted on the spot when the sun broke on the ground. Coming up a moment later, he said," Sorry, I don't know why that happened. That was awesome. What can the others do? If the sun could start five forges in a second, what can the other do?" Now thoroughly excited, he begun swinging his axe, then throwing it up and catching it.
@DevVoid

"It's sure something..." Cora replied, putting on a smile and chuckling a bit. "What's your name again?" She looked at Arthur a bit, who'd impaled a training dummy. She was grateful for the tips Arthur had given her, though she would still need to hone her skills a lot more. The miniature lesson really did help 'let off some steam', she now got what he meant by it.
@Astrial @Void_Nugget @GreninjaRonin09

DevVoid

Though finding the sudden fainting of Harold a bit strange, it seems the fellow demi-god wasn't out for long - and still ready to see more of the planetoid's effects.

" Well, I guess I can show you a few more before I go. " Leonidas spoke with a nonchalant shrug as he had looked back to his planetoid bag. He had reached his hand inside, keeping his slingshot in the other with a tight grip. Leon had pulled out a few more planetoids, only four, as he could only keep so many in one hand due to their size: The Moon, Saturn, Pluto and an Asteroid.

First up as the Moon planetoid that Leon loaded into his slingshot. Upon firing it at the same spot the Sun planetoid exploded at, the moon planetoid shattered into many pieces on impact and released a freezing-cold, icy-blue miniature supernova that froze the incinerated ashes of what used to be grass instantly and put out the fires around its radius, the same small distance as the Sun planetoid's supernova. The grass around the blast site was now covered in snow - as opposed to previously covered in burning fires.

Second up was Pluto. As Leon had loaded it up into his slingshot and pulled the rubber back, he briefly glanced over to Harold. " Try to follow up with Pluto - it's REALLY fast. " Just as Leonidas had promised, the Pluto planetoid zoomed through the air upon firing and crashed into the ground, shattering and releasing a miniature supernova with little force behind it but with having dug one hell of a trail (and hole in the ground from the blast) in the dirt below.

Third up was Saturn - Leonidas had loaded it into the slingshot as usual, charged up to fire it and had let go. Saturn, being much bigger than Pluto, flew considerably slower than the dwarf planetoid. However, debris caused from the previous planetoids begun flying up to Saturn as it flew close to them, getting caught in its orbital field and becoming part of its miniature asteroid belt. On impact, Saturn released a miniature supernova that was much weaker than the previous planetoids, but one with so much force that it had caused all the debris caught in its asteroid belt to go flying everywhere like a splinter grenade. Even Leonidas had to put an arm in front of his eyes - if only for not getting dirt, pebbles and dust in his eyes.

Now it came down to the last 'planetoid' - the Asteroid. Leonidas had loaded it into his slingshot and gave another look to Harold. " Well, this one isn't really as impressive as the others. It's more of a splinter shot, like Saturn, kind of. You'll see what I mean. " Leonidas had spoke up, before aiming the asteroid away from the previous blast sites and instead opting to shoot it in a straight path through the air. Upon release of the Slingshot's rubber, the Asteroid flew across the air as if it were in space - quite slow, but with gravity only ever so slightly pulling it down to the ground. Soon as the asteroid planetoid hit a tree, it broke apart into multiple smaller, sharper pieces that ricocheted off the tree and into random directions.

With the four planetoids shot, Leonidas holstered his slingshot again and tied his planetoid bag shut, since at this point in time he had started to begin getting hungry and really couldn't just shoot every planetoid off - 'lest he have little to no ammo for either future pranks or self-defence. Leon had spoke up a last time before wandering off to grab a bite to eat from wherever he could find some proper food.

" Well, that's about all I can show you for now. I'm starting to get hungry and I'd rather keep some ammo for myself in the case I need to shoot someone or something with it for any reason. I'll be off then. See ya around! " With those words, Leon waved goodbye to Harold and wandered off to find something to eat. @GreninjaRonin09

Last edited:

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Harold was very impressed. He wondered what time it was, until a conch shell horn sounded. Ah, he thought, dinner time. Everyone headed toward the dining pavilion, while he kept thinking about Leons planetoids, the useful things. Sitting down at the Hepheastus table, he asked his plate for stake, medium rare, and his goblet for Coke.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arthur heard the conch shell sound. " Well, it was good meeting you, but its time for dinner. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" He walked away, returning his sword to a baton. He got to his table, asked his plate for salmon and his goblet for Sprite. He began to enjoy, although he was also thinking about other things...
Martha ran to the Hermes table, asked for two chicken legs, and Dr. Pepper. She threw a chicken leg and half her drink in the brazier, praying to her dad for luck.
She was almost always lucky when she asked.

Thea had been testing the Strawberries as Edward Returned to normal.

"Hi Aspen," Edward explained, "Edward Aetos, son of Dionysus, you can call me Ed."

"Thea Mare, daughter of Aphrodite," Thea responded, watchful of the daughter of Nike in front of her.

Edward had heard the conch shell for dinner.

"Thea, Aspen, Dinner time, Let's go!" Edward called out.

Edward had transformed into a Horse, giving a neigh as he looked to the girls.

"Either of you need a ride to dinner?" Edward asked.

Thea hopped up on Edward's back, while he was a horse and prepared to ride off.

-----

"Thank you," Leah whispered to Lukas, then heard the conch shell.

"Let's go eat!"

Leah bolted it as fast as she could for the food line. As she got there, she grabbed some grilled chicken, and a bottle of water, and sat down at the Ares table, discussing her day with some of her Half siblings.

@=Nightshade=

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Rebecca was sat at the Aphrodite table listening to her half siblings talk about fashion and who around camp was hottest this week, to no surprise the children of Apollo were high in the list with a few children of Athena being mentioned as well. Someone spoke her name and she turned her attention fully to the table "Rebecca why aren't you interested in Ilios anymore, he's really hot" Rebecca smiled and simply winked as she returned to eating her food while her sisters went back to bickering about who was prettier or who they thought was hotter.

Ilios heard the conch and started to walk towards the camp before turning to Cora, "oh yeah Cora if you need any help or advise same for the other two, I've been here nine years so I'm sure I can help and I don't go home either so I'm always around" he said with a smile before placing his dagger into its sheath and making his way to the meal realising he was actually rather peckish.
@Your-Friday-Filet @GreninjaRonin09 @Astrial

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Once he finished dinner, he scraped the last of his food into the brazier. M- Athena, he prayed, Help me find the spy of your grandfather. He then went to the lake, again, in hope of some piece and quite. Then, he was over whelmed thinking about... someone. He blushed, frowned at it, blushed again, and let out a groan. Why did he- . His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a katana.
(sorry for the short post, my brain is on night mode)

After sacrificing some of her ribs to her mom, Ava sat down at the overflowing Hermès table and dug in. Just like Dads, She thought as she savored them. As she gulped down her Root-beer, she noticed Martha get up to go sacrifice something to the gods. The only reason she recognized her was because her cloak and mask look was kinda hard to forget. She couldn’t tell what she was feeling thanks to that mask, but something about her felt wrong, though she couldn’t put her finger on it. She brushed it off as nothing. Let the Athena kids figure this out, she thought.
Once she was done, she flew up to one of the pillars stationed around the dining area and watched as the sky darkened into twilight.
@GreninjaRonin09

DevVoid

With the conch shell sounding up at just the right moment, Leonidas was among the first to walk into the dining pavilion as he already had been on his way back to the camp. Although he had been one of the first, he let the others choose their food first as Leon really couldn't decide what to eat. Leonidas had just silently seated himself at the Hermes table when he finally decided on what to eat. Leon had asked for a simple meal - some porkchops, some potatoes and a light salad, along with some orange soda as a drink.

Once he was done, both with eating his food and sacrificing a portion to a brazier for the gods, Leon was making his way out of the dining pavilion when he noticed someone flying up to one of the pillars. And with wings, too. Only a few handful campers here had wings like Leonidas had - at least, the only few campers he's aware of. Leonidas waved up to the person as a greeting, hoping to start a conversation with them. @Astrial

Last edited:
Cora kept on putting up a smile. "Alright, I'll be sure to ask you whenever I need help..." She said, then pausing. "I mean, all of you." At the sound of the horn, Cora followed Ava to the Hermes table, her smile now faded. "I wonder what'll be for lunch.?" She said to herself, not expecting a real response. She grabbed a plate and began picking out food. It wasn't a complete meal, mainly whatever looked or tasted good. Cora followed this little trend of throwing something into the fire. She didn't know what it meant, but she didn't want to seem out of place too much. Tossing the steamed broccoli seemed like an obvious choice. After sitting down at the table, she picked at her food a bit. Then, she looked up around at all the tables. There were more people here than she realized. Questioning the logistics of the camp in her head caused her to look at around at the individual demigods, receiving some stares back. She had eyes, so she should be able to do something as simple as an observation. Her eyes landed on Ilios. She wished she would've been more friendly in that conversation. What if she came across as too helpless? Cora listened to her thoughts. Why did she care? Why was she acting so irrational? Then, Ava, to the right of her, used her flying abilities to levitate herself onto a pillar. She wasn't paying much attention to Ava in that instance, but she turned her head up to her. "Is it lonely up there?" Cora asked. She didn't want to gain any attention, so she stated it as quiet as possible without being inaudible. @Astrial

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“‘M alright,” Aspen responded cheerfully. “I can be pretty fast when I want to be… especially when I’m hungry.” She spread her wings once again, being careful not to hit the other two with her near-fifteen-foot wingspan, rising into the air with a powerful downstroke. “I’ll race ya!” the girl laughed in friendly challenge before folding her wings back and diving for the dining hall.

Regardless of who won the race, Aspen gave a cheeky wave to her companions before asking for fried chicken, salad, and a black coffee. She was planning to stay out late again training and didn’t want to fall asleep in the air to wake up tangled in tree branches… totally not what happened last time…

Aspen sat down at the Hermes table after sacrificing a chicken leg to her mother. She wished, not for the first time, that it wasn’t so damn crowded. Unclaimed demigods, children of Hermes, and demigods of minor gods and goddesses all crammed together at one table? That, my friends, is a recipe for claustrophobia, Aspen thought wryly. She didn’t have it, per say, but she certainly didn’t enjoy small spaces, as people tended to sit on trailing wing feathers and it made her feel trapped. Her hand tightened around Irydion as she offered up a short prayer before chowing down.

- - -

“Oh— oh, yeah, right!” Lukas stuttered, tripping over his own feet on his way to the dining hall. Usually he preferred to cook his own meals, but he found that the meals at Camp Half-Blood were just as good if not better than his own cooking. Plus, he didn’t usually have time to cook when he was constantly surrounded by things he had never seen before and people with so many strange abilities… all things that piqued his curiosity.

He watched Leah head to the Ares table, and self-consciously made his way to the Athena table. There weren’t many kids his age, so he tended to go unnoticed… which was perfectly fine by him. He sacrificed a sweet potato to Athena by tossing it into the fire before sitting down with his soup and orange juice. The image of the sword splitting the tree continued to play on repeat in slow motion in Luke’s head, and his brow furrowed as he tried to imagine the event from different angles.

(@Cmeriwether)

Last edited:
Ava glanced down at Cora from her perch. "Not really. I prefer being in high places. Gives me a moment to stretch my wings." She fingered pyros in flashlight form, rubbing it between her pinched fingers and thumb. "Besides, my mom's basically one of the sky goddesses, so it kinda makes me feel closer to her, in a way."
She noticed a camper waving at her from a few seats down from Cora. When she looked closer at him, she could just make out a pair of wings-albeit small ones-peeking out from his back.
Huh, another winged kid, She thought. Might as while hop down and chat with him, assuming that's what he wants, waving at me like a madman. She hopped down, keeping her wings tucked close to her as she navigated the field of tables, not wanting to put them away quite yet.
@Your-Friday-Filet @DevVoid

Last edited:
Edward and Thea kept up as best as they could and arrived around the same time as Aspen. Thea got off before Edward transformed back to himself, The boy got some food, steak of his choice and dropped some Strawberries into the fire, despite his dad being here. Edward started eating at the Dionysus table.

Thea had decided to get some food as well, figuring out what she was going to make a plate. She took some meat, and a bit of a side and sat at the Aphrodite Table. It seemed that they were discussing who was the hottest guy around the camp.

"Honestly, there is a guy in Dionysus Cabin who I think one or two of you may think is cute."

Thea looked over to Edward then looked back at her half-siblings.

DevVoid

Leonidas had flashed a faint, very momentary smile when he saw the fellow winged camper had noticed his wave and came on down to chat - at least, that's what Leonidas assumed they came down for. As soon as they landed, Leonidas spoke up, his face back to the usual calm, deadpan expression that he kept up. " It's pretty rare to see a fellow camper who also owns a pair of wings - at best, they can grow a set of 'em. At worst, they don't have any to begin with. Say, what deity do you relate back with? My father is Astraeus, so my wings aren't really as pronounced as my other powers yet. Though, they're not fully mature yet either, to be fair. " @Astrial

"Huh..." She thought to herself for a bit. Maybe she needed a place to wind down right now as well. Or maybe she should talk to some people? I mean it was a bonfire-type thing, surely good for a social setting. She got up after finishing her plate, leaving everything nice and tidy. Cora wasn't sure where to put the plate, so irresponsibly left it sitting at her spot. Some others were up, talking about whatever. She passed the Aphrodite table, getting sneers and snickers by some of the girls nearby. She'd had a bad run-in with them on her first day, it seemed it would continue on. After passing that table, she realized it was sundown. Once the sun came down, and the moon exhibited more light than it, her abilities could actually be used. Nevertheless, she walked around aimlessly around the tables, still blending in. She picked up on a few things - there appeared to be niches, broadly speaking, of people who were the child of one god/goddess. Cora had heard of someone inheriting personality traits from their parents, but this seemed more than that. That got her thinking even further, what would other demigod children of Selene look or act like? Similar to her, perhaps? While she was stuck on that mindboggling question, she lost her balance and fell onto the bench of the Hephaestus table. It was filled with gnarly-looking blacksmiths at first glance, but she stumbled near Arthur of all demigods. At least it was someone she knew rather than a complete stranger. After receiving looks from the other Hephaestus kids, she resituated herself. "S-Sorry!" She stammered, standing up. Cora seemed so uptight about such a little issue. @GreninjaRonin09

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Harold saw someone fall and stumble near him. Of course, he grumbled a little, they had been talking about better ways to craft breastplates so as to have maximum safety as well as maximum maneuverability, and he didn't help her, but he did say, "Don't worry about it. We were just discussing the best way to keep ya'll alive. But no pressure. Just don't do it again." He also asked," Ya look like you were thinking a lot. Anything I can help ya with?"
@Your-Friday-Filet
(Arthur is an Athena kid. Also, he's by the river where Martha is defeating him, so.... just keep that in mind)
The boy whipped around, and said," Who art thou!? Oops, I meant, Who are you!?" Martha just giggled, pulled out her scepter, and let it extend to a katana. He pulled out a silver stick, which he slapped against his hand, enlarging it to a sword. He also touched his bracelet, which swirled out into a shield. She met his sword, shield, sword, sword, shield, sword, shield, shield, sword, and then hit the sword and sent it flying. Then, he fell asleep.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Ilios walked away, while Caesar ran after him.
"Ilios, Let's go. No time for this. Almost everyone's at the tables. Plus, you can't just run off like that. Now, Let's go."

Caesar walked to the Apollo table, along with the others. He looked behind him to see if Ilios was following him, But he was already there before him. "Let's eat?" As Caesar took a bit of food to eat.
@Void_Nugget

"Yeah, it's pretty rare." Ava plopped down in the seat next to the winged boy. "Though I can't really relate to them not being full grown. Mine just kinda... appeared full size when I was claimed a few years back." She flashed one of her signature smirks. "My moms Eos, so it's kinda obvious that I get wings. I do have other powers, but their my best and favorites." She flapped the golden-feathered monstrosities behind her, careful for the campers around her. "Anyway, my names Ava. Ava Fosalo. What's yours?"
@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, I imagine would've probably been as full-size as yours if my powers had been centered more around the winds my father domains and not the stars and astrology. Not that I'd want to have fully mature wings straight away to begin with. I don't really do heights all that well yet, to be honest.. " Leon spoke, chuckling a bit after before continuing. " Pretty ironic for the son of Astareus to have Acrophobia, eh? "

Then, it hit him. The realization of this person's mother being Eos, and the connection between Eos and his father, Astraeus. " Wait, if your mother is Eos, and my father is Astraeus.. does that make us technically siblings or something? Or step-siblings? " @Astrial

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Martha slowly walked away, covered Arthur's dreams in nightmares, and departed. Better to be sure than be there.
Arthur dreamed he was a fly getting eaten by a spider. Given the Athena kids Arachnophobia, this was one of his worst nightmares...

"Um, is he ok Jeremy?" Ava called as they stared at the kid on the ground. He seemed to be asleep, but he was twitching heavily like he was in a nightmare. "That Morpheus kiddo might have gotten to him. It will take a bit." Jeremy responded as he looked at Ava. "That kid might have run away, but we should stay here and wait for him to wake up." Ava responded before beginning to reminisce. It was the first day of camp and she was chilling by herself, incredibly lonely. Suddenly Jeremy approached her. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked her. "I'm lonely and nobody wants to talk to me." Ava responded to him. "I could talk to you right now. You seem to be interesting." Jeremy responded. That was the beginning of their friendship. "I believe he is beginning to wake up." Ashtari, Ava's magic artifact spoke up, looking at the boy as he twitched less and less.

Last edited:

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
As Arthur woke up, he saw two other campers. Thus, he jumped for the third time this day! Then, he said, " I... Who are you? " His head was ringing, and it was painful to have his eyes open. He stood up, got dizzy, and sat back down. " I have a headache. Get a Apollo kid..."
@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"No need to be afraid. My name is Ava and I can heal you." She said as she applied her hand on his head, it glowing as it healed the headache slowly and surely. "Oh, he's awake. Thank goodness." Ashtari spoke up before glancing at Jeremy. "Did you find the ruffian that knocked this boy unconscious?" It said as Jeremy walked back to the group. "No sign of that kid. A shame really, I could have taken him on." He said before he saw Ava healing the boy. "Oh, hello there. My name is Jeremy and the talking snake is Ashtari. We saw you unconscious when we went to pick strawberries. After Ava heals you, you can be free to go. Anyway, what's your name?" Jeremy said as he sat on a nearby rock. "Master Ava, we should get going. We need to pick those delectable strawberries and head back to the cabin." Ashtari chimed in. "Llet me heal him and we should be able to go." Ava said calmly as Jeremy fidgeted with a leaf.

Edward had been eating his food, he doesn't really need to sacrifice any to his diety parent, since his parent is here at camp. He suddenly teleported, leaving a faint smell of grapes when he left. When he arrived at the patch, he also left a faint smell of grapes, and looked around, seeing two people, and a third on the ground.

"Hello, need any help?" Edward asked, remembering his task from before dinner, which was collect strawberries for whatever plans they have for them, which was why he was here.

--------

Leah had been finishing up with what she had for dinner and sent what she didn't touch to Ares via the fire.

"Dad, I nearly skewered someone today."

She then went back towards a training grounds. Continuing her training, her artifact transformed into a longsword, she was getting used to different forms of weapons.

"Jeremy, you should go check the strawberry fields." Ava said while healing the boy. "Before you go, you sent Demeter the leftovers right? I sent Dad mine." She asked, expecting an answer. "Yeah, I did." He said as he began to transform. White feathers began to grow from his body as his hair began to fall out. He began to start shrinking as a beak grew out of his head. Soon enough, he had become a white-back vulture. "I will be back with a fresh basket." He said before taking off with the empty basket.

He saw the fields before long, as they were large rectangular patches on the land. He began to soar downwards, landing on a bush. He then began to pick the strawberries. "This will only take a bit, All I need are around 50 strawberries and I am good to go." He said as he cleared out bushes of strawberries. However, there was another boy at the fields and he wanted to get closer. " I should follow him and steal some of his berries." He thought as he walked behind the boy and snatched some of his berries using his beak while he was looking the other way.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ilios
Ilios finished eating and stood up with a thoughtful expression, "hmm what was I supposed to do today...oh yeah I was supposed to lend some assistance at the strawberry fields" he muttered to himself before heading off. He reached the field pretty quickly and set to doing the task required of him. The task I question was simple for someone like Ilios, all he had to do was make sure that every plant was getting plenty of sunshine, he did this task by manipulating the rays of light into better positions for fasting growing. He hummed to himself as he worked through the fields molding solar rays as if they were a solid thing that could be held.

Rebecca
Rebecca continued to listen to the constant chatter from her siblings before deciding enough was enough and she got up from the table, "See you later girls, I'm gonna go to the lake for a bit" she said to her chattering siblings before walking away towards the lake. She made it to her destination eventually and simply sat by the lakeside making ripples with her toes as she relaxed comfortably.

Ava Nicholas Osborne
"There, that's all your injuries healed." Ava said as the glow from her hands slowly dissipated. "All I know is that the boy was attacked by someone related to Morpheus and that person managed to knock him unconscious." Ashtari chimed in, as its bottom half wrapped around Ava's arm, as she stomped her foot down, lighting up her sneakers. An orange light emanated from them, lighting up the small clearing. "I'm just waiting for my friend Jeremy to come back with some strawberries. Should make you feel better." Ava said as she looked at the fields.

Jeremy Parker Bennett
"That's 23 berries, a couple more to go." Jeremy thought as his vulture body soared into hiding. Suddenly, a bright ray of light soared into the bush he was crouching under. "The hell?! It's nighttime!" Jeremy thought as he peeked his head out only to see the kid from earlier, weaving the light like string. He moved and flew around the light as it hit the bushes.