• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Cats Vs. Humans

Meowsy Purred. he liked being scratched. He felt like he was going to regret what he was going to do soon. He didn't take it back. He started to act even cuter.

Tiffany then perked up from scolding Violet and saw Julia, "She is the one.." Tiffany fought to herself as her pupils in her eyes were wide in a cute but funny way. She ran to Julia and slowly walked around Julia's legs while purring in a lovable matter trying to act cute and cuddly as that is what she thought girl humans liked. Tiffany would then lay on the floor pointing her fluffy belly at Julia trying to make her notice and rub her belly while ignoring the fact that she came to Meowsy.

Julia noticed Tiffany and began scratching her belly while scratching behind Meowsy's ear. She smiled. "I think I'll adopt you two! You two are just so adorable!" Julia said happily, picking up Tiffany and Meowsy and walking over to the counter. "Excuse me, but how much would these two adorable kitties cost?" Julia asked the Shopkeeper.

Meowsy tried to warm up to Julia, noticing Tiffany. He meowed and purred. and rubbed on her. He acted like she was the best human in the world. He had no idea she might be going for two. He acted the cutest he could be. "Oh they would cost, say, 44.99" The shopkeeper replied to Julia.

Julia looked down at Meowsy and Tiffany, then smiled and pulled out her wallet. "I'll adopt them!" Julia said to the shopkeeper. She counted out enough money, then handed it to the shopkeeper. "Also, do they have names?" Julia asked, curious. She didn't know if any of the cats had names, but she didn't really care. "I just remembered... I need to get a few things for Flame!" Julia thought to herself. Violet watched with interest.

Pain looked up from his dozing spot on the window, blinking slowly at the new human. Meowsy and a cat he didn't know all too well in her arms. With a tiny smile, he meowed towards the one cat he was more acquainted with, "Meowsy, I wish vous plus de chances to annoy yourrrr soon to be owner!" he flicked his tail in a friendly manner, leaping clumsily over to the cash register, tripping onto the counter surface. He padded heavily towards them, stepping over the cash register, and a few buttons later the darn thing flew open with a ding. Coins and a few dollar bills flew out, and to be completely honest, it was totally unintentional. Pain jumped in a fright, landing on his side a little ways down the counter. "Oops..." he meowed in the most pathetic voice he could, usually his clumsy act saved him a lot of trouble.

Meowsy giggled. He nodded. "Oh, The snowshoe is Sir Meows-a-lot, but everyone calls him Meowsy. The other one is Tiffany." the shopkeeper said taking the money. Then she saw pain slip. "Pain! Oh, you clumsy cat..." The shopkeeper said, starting to pick up the mess.

Tiffany was glad she got picked and starting to purr more in Julia's gentle grip, "We are really lucky to be the lucky two, You know" She said to Meowys while snuggling with Julia the best she could. Tiffany waves good bye to the other cats watching her and Meowys while Julia opened the door out of the pet shop.

Loki looked up at the vet as she made her deduction with confusion. The Coon tilted his head, seemingly honestly confused and unknowing. While the bite was clearly not used with the dog's whole jaw, as his whole leg would have been gone, it seemed possible the dog could have nipped at it.

Julia put Meowsy and Tiffany in the backseat of her white mini-van, then got in herself and buckled up. "Fluffy Companions has a nice selection of pet products, but Furry Pals has a bigger selection. We are going to go there and pick up a few things for you guys, 'Kay?" Julia said to Tiffany and Meowsy. "Then we'll head to my house!" Julia said, starting up the mini-van.

Violet watched out the window as Julia drove off. "Heh, those luck two!" Violet said, then hopped out of the window ad walked over to the fish tank. Jumping onto the side of the fish tank, she began batting at the goldfish. She managed to smack two.

((OOC: Yeah... we kinda need moar humans))
Name: Eli
Appearence: Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, And Neon green shoes. Clothing may Vary.
Personality: Always happy, and never gets mad (Mwah hah hah)
Job: NINTENDO game designer
Skills: Playing games, and communicating.
Other: Has a puppy named Dog. he's the age of 1 (Human years)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eli walked into Fluffy Companions. He looked around. "Look at all these cute cats." he said. Then he saw Violet. 'That one is the cutest.' Eli thought. He walked up to the shopkeeper. "Hello, i would like to adopt that cat. Eli said, pointing to violet. "Oh Violet? Sure! She was recently injured, but has had pain medications." The shopkeeper said.

((OOC: @Midnight Espeon You choose the price for Violet))

((OOC: I guess her price would be forty dollars. Also, I am going to up the character limit to three characters, instead of two.))

Violet stared at Eli. "He wants to adopt me..? But I can't be adopted!" Violet thought to herself. She didn't know that she could be adopted again because of pain medications. Violet jumped off the fish tank and walked over to the counter, jumping on top of it while staring at Eli, looking slightly creepy.

Pain looked over at Violet, "Petit chat... Don't starrrrre like dzat, orrrrr you'll neverrrrr get out of herrrre." He purred with a teasing edge in his voice. He playfully swiped Violet's ear, making sure his claws had been sheathed when doing so. He then set to occupying himself with cleaning. Yes, he fell over, he rolled, he did a bunch of other clumsy things in the process of.

Violet giggled while watching Pain. "But I'm pretty sure I can't be adopted still... can I?" Violet asked, beginning to play with her tail, only to accidentally fall off the counter. "Ow!" Violet hissed. Violet then laughed. "Looks like me and you are both a little clumsy!" Violet laughed.

Eli chuckled. "Hm. Clumsy cat i like it." he said. "Well, Violet's 39.99" The shopkeeper said. Eli turned and handed over 40 dollars. The shopkeeper grabbed Violet and handed her to Eli.

Violet hissed at suddenly being grabbed. She shaked her paw at the shopkeeper. "Warn me before you do that!" Violet growled angrily while shaking her paw at the shopkeeper, looking cute, although not intentionally. Violet then looked up at Eli. "So you're my new owner, huh? You don't know how much of a trouble maker I'll be." Violet said to Eli, even though it came out are meows.

Julia pulled up to Furry Pals and walked inside. She picked up a blue food and water bowl for Meowsy, and a pretty pink bowl with gems on it for Tiffany. Then, she got a short hair cat brush and a long hair cat brush, along with a red dog brush. After that, Julia picked up two litter boxes, some dog and cat toys, plus some dry dog food and wet And dry cat food, and they paid and put what she bought in the van. Julia then drove to her house. "We're here!" Julia said, picking up Meowsy and Tiffany. Julia set them in her living room, and her Dalmatian, Flame, walked over to meet them.

Meowsy woke up. He saw the Dalmation. "Oh. Hey. I'm Meowsy. Nice to meet ya." Meowsy replied, not letting the dog know what he was going to do. He stood up.

Eli put Violet in his back seat with his Puppy, Dog. "Violet, meet Dog." Eli said. "Hi. I'm Dog. Nice to meet ya." Dog said to Violet.

"Meowsy, Tiffany, this is Flame." Julia introduced the two cats to Flame, then walked outside to get the stuff she bought at Furry Pals. Flame sniffed at Meowsy, then growled and pinned him to the ground. "Listen here Cat, I know what you and fur ball are planning on. I know cats all too well, seeing as all my previous owners had cats. I'm going to warn you, you either behave, or I throw you two in the dumpster on trash day, got it?" Flame growled. He stopped pinning Meowsy to the ground and walked over beside the couch right before Julia came in. Flame put on a innocent face.

Meowsy stayed on the ground. "He's gonna have a bad time... No doubt about it." Meowsy whispered so quietly no one could hear.He started letting out distress meows. He acted as if he was hurt, and hurt bad.

Julia looked at Meowsy in confusion. "You okay Meowsy?" Julia asked, thinking something was wrong, even though she saw absolutely nothing wrong. "Did Flame accidentally knock you over by sniffing you? He's done that to me before." Julia said. Flame let out a low growl, however Julia did not noticed, as she was more interested in Meowsy. "I know what you are up to Cat." Flame growled.

Pain, having done nothing for the past few days, decided to be annoying. At least, he was subtly annoying, and by that, he trotted all over the keyboard while the shopkeeper was using it. With a self satisfied smile, he sat down on her hands, letting a deep purr resonate through his entire body. It was starting to get old, the days past by and he had never been adopted. It meant he hadn't gotten returned, either, but still. He had been in the shop for, well, all his life. He stopped contemplating though, pawing at the mouse swiveling across the computer monitor was much more rewarding.

Meowsy started to act as he was feeling better. He was still going to limp. When he stood up a snap sounded out. meowsy fell to the ground. His leg was in complete pain. "That stupid dog snapped my leg!" Meowsy said, stressed.

Flame snickered. "Meowsy! Are you okay?! Come on, maybe we need to take you to the vet!" Julia said in alarm. Julia picked Meowsy up, then got in the van, Meowsy in her lap, and drove to the vet. Julia walked in, carrying Meowsy, and walked up to the front desk.

When they arrived at the vet, a Vet came and took Meowsy. After awhile, he came out with Meowy, bandage on his leg. "An animal didn't snap it, it's like something pinned him to the ground." The vet said. "But i can't be sure." The Vet handed Meowsy to Julia.

Julia nodded, then got in the van with Meowsy and began to head home. "Its odd. But the Vet said he can't be sure. I guess we might never know!" Julia said to Meowsy, pulling into the driveway. Julia picked Meowsy up and brought him inside, then began putting the stuff she bought at Furry Pals where it needed to go. Flame walked into the kitchen when he heard Julia open the dog food bag and bags of cat food.

((Pain is a precious klutz who must be adopted))
Name: Kimberly (Kim) Jackson <-- I forgot all the human last names at this point so I'm not even sure if anyone here has this name
Appearance: Natural red hair with his bangs dyed bright red, usually sticks everywhere. Fair skin, lots of freckles, and sky blue eyes. Normally wears a flannel with various blues and grey, dark grey t-shirt underneath, dark wash jeans, and light blue converse. Has a dark grey, hand knitted beanie with various self made pins on it, and sometimes can be found wearing a simple army green hoodie.
Personality: Nerdy, playful, and very optimistic. Nothing can go wrong in his eyes, and anything he sees usually inspires him to do more art.
Job (if any): Solo artist, well known on DeviantArt, Tumblr, Twitter, Youtube, etc. He promotes himself and his art through social media. He does everything from painting to graffiti. He still goes to college, tho.
Skills: Painting, sculpting, welding, sketching, using digital artists software.
Other: he is a precious ray of sunshine that must be protected
((These two shall become the most precious, clutzy, artsy, destructive pair of them all!))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kimberly was whistling as he drove back from chalk painting the sidewalks in the park, with hours of footage to edit into a timelapse. Of course, as he drove along, he caught sight of Furry Companions. It suddenly occurred to him that he had been wanting a companion for quite some time now. He nodded to himself, pulling over swiftly, and entering the shop in all his chalk covered glory.

Pain looked up, still on the shopkeeper's hands, but took notice of the clearly artsy boy strutting into the shop, wide eyed at all the animals. "I like dzis one." he mewled to himself, quickly getting up and trotting to the edge of the counter. Kim looked over to the cat who was curiously leaning as far as he could without falling off the counter, which proved ineffective as he ended up falling off anyways.

Thankfully, he was rescued in a smooth catch by Kim, who looked down on the large cat. "Hey, how much for him?" He asked, his face practically beaming.

Tiffany walked into the kitchen smelling cat food being poured into a bowl, She enjoyed the fancy looking cat bowl and poked one of the shiny jewels which sparkled every time she turned her head. Tiffany finally noticed that dumb dog that had trouble with Meowys and called her a fur ball just because of her having so much beautiful fur. She glared at Flame with a killer look pouting as she kept poking the jewels on her food bowl.

Flame glared at Tiffany as he ate his dog food. After he finished eating, he went into the living room and began scratching at the door that lead into the small room that Julia had made for him when she adopted him. Julia noticed and let him into his room, then looked at Meowsy and Tiffany. "I'll make you two your own rooms later, 'Kay? I have t go work on the next chapter of the book I am writing." Julia said, then walked into her office, which was right beside her bedroom upstairs.

Meowsy jumped on the couch. He fell asleep. He had decided. Julia was nice. He wasn't going to do anything directing at her. He was aiming for Flame. Meowsy decided he would make Flame's life Hell.

Flame saw Meowsy fall asleep because Julia left his door open a crack. Flame opened the door, not making a sound, and walked over to a curtain. He began scratching at the curtain, making it look like a cat scratched it up, and he then picked up a piece of the now shredded curtain, and put it under Meowsy's paw. Flame then checked and made sure he had no pieces f the curtain on him or his claws, and then started barking like crazy. Julia walked out of her office. "Flame! What is wrong with you?" Julia asked, slightly annoyed as she walked down the stairs. She immediately saw thecurtain, and looked around for the culprit.

Meowsy wasn't that dumb. He woke up to the sound. He jumped off the couch and ran to a different room. Julia didn't see. Meowsy looked terrified. He also had swept the Ripped Curtain on the floor.

Flame saw Meowsy run off, so he quickly ran into his room before Julia saw him. "Ugh, I guess I need to look at everyone's paws." Julia said, annoyed. She walked into the kitchen and checked Tiffany's claws, but saw none of the curtain fabric on them, so she went into flame's room and checked his paws, and saw nothing on his but dirt from digging outside. "Well, I figured out who has been digging holes in the yard." Julia said to herself, then walked out of Flame's room, closing the door and accidentally locking it. Julia started looking for Meowsy.

The shopkeeper looked up, before smiling. "It's about time! Poor Pain here has been here all his life, I was worried I was going to have to-" she paused, before shaking her head, "Oh, nothing. He's a bit clumsy, but he came here all the way from Paris! Unfortunately he was brought in by his original owners who didn't actually plan on having so many kittens, strange enough they only got rid of this clumsy fellow. He's $29.99." She rambled, and Pain merely purred in Kim's arms.

A few papers, some money, and a lot of kitty supplies later, Pain was officially adopted for the first time in his life. Kim kept stroking his head gently as they drove, the young man's hands were gentle and rough, Pain purred in content. A true artist, this one was, and Pain had a good feeling about this one.

"They're planning on putting new homes into this neighborhood, they'll be finished by the time I graduate college, so I think I'll buy one." Kim commented on a lovely looking line of well kept houses, Pain could see a lot of couples, children, and people walking dogs. "The college is only a street or two over, I think you can watch the neighborhood from my dorm window," Kim continued, "Trust me, three more years and soon you'll have all the space you want!"

They pulled into a student parking lot, and Pain didn't squirm as he was carried to the dorm. Kim made a few more trips to bring the goodies and other things he bought, so Pain took the change to explore the room. It lacked a lot of furniture, but hidden under the bed was a hole in the wall. As Kim made the final trip, he crawled his way into it, finding that if he used the protruding bricks in the wall like a staircase he reached a spacious space in the ceiling space between the two floors. Quickly, he scampered back to the dorm as he heard steps above to his new room.

Meowsy looked at his paws. When he scampered off the remaining cloth had fallen off. He tried to look scareder. He got up shaking, and saw Julia. He started to shake more violently.

Pain purred as Kim began setting up a video camera for his blog, before turning to grin at his new companion who was sporting a snappy gold bowtie. Starting up the live video, Kim shot off into a dorky rant of how amazing his day had been, complaining about finals, before finally moving to lean against the wall next to his new cat.

"Say hello to my new art buddy, Pain! My stylish, French cat from Paris, who's name means Bread in French! My cat is so exotic!" he exclaimed in a rather adorable, boyish way. Pain grinned into the camera, "Oui, dzat is moi! Et bonjour to all mon fellow chats. 'Opefully some of mon furrrrrred companions live in the maisons behind moi, et can find dzeir way 'ere. I 'ave found an amazing space in between the floorrr and ceiling, and dze vent outside has its bottom corrrnerrr loose! Feel free to trrry and find yourrr way overrr!"

Soon enough, the live feed ended, and Kim began editing videos and studying for his classes at the same time.

Julia noticed Meowsy and looked confused, then worried. "You okay Meowsy?" Julia asked with concern, kneeling down in front of meowsy. She checked his paws and saw no fabric on them, so she picked him up and began petting him. "Its okay, calm down..." Julia mumbled.

Meowsy stopped shaking. yet he wasn't really shaken up, he still felt soothed. He jumped out of Julia's arms. He went to Flame. "Why are you doing this? I didn't do anything to you! And why take it just out on ME? There's another cat!" Meowsy said softly.

((OOC: Are there Cameras in Julia's house?))

((OOC: Nope. Not unless you count the camera she uses to take pictures of stuff, anyway.))

Flame growled. "Because all six of my previous owners had cats. The cats framed me, so every owner I've ever had has sold me because of a stupid cat. I'm not stupid. And I haven't done anything to the other fluff ball yet because Julia has always loved fluffy cats like her because her family had one just like her so I was saving her for last." Flame growled. Julia stared at Meowsy, then shrugged before going to clean up the mess in the living room.

Meowsy thought he knew what to do. He found an door to outside, open a little. He rushed out the door. He ran to the front of the woods. he treked a little farther in. Then he put on his shaky act.