• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Charmuraji -RX's almost-live picture show-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Gliscor's expression is priceless. So much happy ♥

Beautifully done sketches and pictures as usual, my good sir. I just don't know how you do it~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Gosh RX, I love your Pokemon. All of their expressions and clothing, the poses - such great sketches with so much personality. ^^

You have great taste in Pokemon species, too! :3

Moo-eeee,
Mooo-eeeee,
KAAIIII-YUUUUN~! ♥

anyway, um

I love these new piccus ♥ You are amazingly good at portraying different characters just by the look of the PokeMon~ I love these muuuuchly ♥

Mio-Scizor. Teeheehee~

also I cannot express how good you are at drawing dresses. o A o''

Wow, someone had a sudden artistical outburst of moe. xD

Every one of these sketches is simply amazing, and amazingly cute at that. I've never considered the fact that a Scizor could be rendered cute, but you've made it possible. I'd have to say the one with Bluez is probably my favorite out of them all, since things don't get much more kawaii then being snuggled up together.

Also, unimpressed Drapion is unimpressed.

RX, your artwork always leaves me speechless. I mean, the half-op chibi adorableness was so epic, and all the expressions are so priceless. And then the sketches. I love them so much. They're all so adorable and left me sitting in the middle of my school library going "D'awwwwwwww" out loud. AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE AWKWARD GLANCES.

So much moe. I love it |D

moe moe kyun~

JerkRX.jpg

in which I am a complete jerk and turn my closest pokemon friend into an unfeeling cyborg weapon the most loving trainer ever

(referencing this guy)​

Ah, the eternal dillema of the birds and the bees- Or, more in context, the Pidgey's and the Beedrills. How does one break it to their kids?

Very nice sketching there, RX, as always. The real question is; Will this story get a sequel, or not?

Love is in the air, every time I look around~

Lol at the PFFT part XD "Well son...when a man loves a woman...and the occasional Ditto...."

I love these so much :D They're cool, cute, and hilarious at the same time~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
RHAPSODY IS SOOOOO CUTE. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. <3333333

And the heart she makes with her tail. And Bluez spitting his drink out. So cuuuuute XD

Also, Rhapsody looks amazing in a hat.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
*sits Rhapsody down*

Well you see Rhapsody, nobody knows where eggs come from. One minute a boy Pokemon and a girl Pokemon who get along very well will be playing together one moment and then the next moment, my goodness, an egg would have appeared! No one knows where it came from, it was just there.

At least that's what the Day Care Man told me :3

koishay.jpg

HAS ONE PIECE OF PAPER LEFT

Asked to draw Knight in Armor

DRAWS LOLI INSTEAD

Also

Familyman.jpg

Apparently I never uploaded this.

Well here you go then.​

RenNeighbors.jpg

You know they miss you​

Been playing AC:Wild World for less than a week; I think my neighbors have achieved enough character development to fuel an anime series or something.

Clockwise from topmost right:

Alice has a habit of mailing letters late. We're pretty close, given that I have to deliver them for her every now and then. In fact, she's pretty much my best friend atm. She wishes she wasn't so average, though it's difficult to encourage her to be unique. She also seems to have a bit of a crush on...

Dizzy, who besides obssessing over fossils everyday, seems to be pretttttty jealous of a certain Hippo and Duck in my town that are sharing letters and being good friends. Pretty much every conversation with him ends with either a. Him wanting a fossil (which I can't provide until my blasted landlord deigns to sell shovels in his blasted store) or b. Him wanting a picture of Mallary. (le duck)

Bluebear is my youngest friend, or so it seems. She enjoys simple things like catchphrases, fashion and all that. However, she has a biiiiiit of an obsession with bugs. Her favorite bug is the migratory locust. Everytime I catch one, she insists on trading it for some item of some sort. I theorize she intends to start a swarming plague. She's also kind of bipolar...maybe. Sometimes when we talk she's happy and carefree as a lark. Other times, she's SCARY competitive...and gets mad at me for finding bugs she MINUTES before asked me to get for her.

Then we have Buck. He tries too hard to be my friend, bless his soul. He showers me with gifts almost every time we meet (which I nonchalantly sell away moments later. Hey, I have limited item space and a 120,000 bell debt to pay D=<) He's pretty normal, except for his obsession (I see a trend here) with jogging. And sweat. GOD HE TALKS ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. HE SWEATS ON EVERYTHING. It's fairly disturbing. Most of the time, I end up insulting him because I don't pay enough attention to him. I should be a better friend or something :V

Lastly, there's me, Ren, the unofficial leader of the group...or something, it has a nice ring to it. My character enjoys fishing. Well, fishing for fish to sell off to Tom Nook. So actually, making money is my hobby. Everything I own is blue for no apparent reason. Also, I am told by my friends that I am a bragger, that I don't sleep enough, and that I am slow on the uptake. Eeyuuup, just as I intended. I'm currently working on ostracizing the other denizens that aren't my friends by sending them troll mail and generally ignoring their presence (even when their talking to my friends =D). I pretty much rule this bloody town (next to Tom Nook, of course.)

So Dizzy left me. Without giving me a picture. That whore I will miss him. ANYWAYS

LarryHime.jpg

Oh look. A piccu of Ruin without Bluez, Saya and kids~ This is Ruin's favorite couch, Larry the Larvitar Lawrence the Tyranitar, and his best friend Hime the Joltik. Hime is always on Lawrence's head. She happens to like using him as furniture as well. Also because Ruin is always paranoid that she'd get lost, eaten or stepped on being so tiny. And so he has deigned that she should sit on the highest, safest place in the house: Lawrence's head. Lawrence doesn't mind at all, of course. He loves the company~ (secretly he has trouble making friends because he looks so intimidating.)

RuinAssorted-rs.jpg

OH YEAH POKEYMANS AND SHITE​

Left: Sigilyph, Titouga and Drilbur. A set of unnamed Pokemon belonging to a certain other NPC. The trainer in question is a collector of rare Pokemon. Drilbur and Tirtouga certainly fit the bill. And while not shown here, the Sigilyph also happens to be shiny.

Top right: Solomon (Weavile) Asuka (Mienfoo) Rhapsody (Buizel) and Anji (Dewott) The rambunctios quartet of Ruin's household. I kinda imagine them going on adventures together or something.

Bottom right: Hime (Joltik) Kiri (Swadloon) and Shaymin. The other three new pokes to recently join Ruin's team. Well, technically Shaymin is not Ruin's per se. He just happens to be friends with Ruin's Pokemon and visits them frequently. Ruin has never actually battled with him.

Nurse.jpg

Oh you know, Rhapsody being adorable as usual.​

SenmaE4-rs.jpg

The Elite Four of the Senma region. First we have Tina (bottom left) She specializes in Steel Pokemon. Her father is Mason, a Gym Leader in my previous region, Arpein. Next to her is Ruin (bottom right. yes, /that/ Ruin.) Ruin has matured considerably since his days as a traveling trainer. He joined the Senma E4 as a master of Dark type Pokemon. (Doesn't that Weavile look familiar?)

Next is Xion (top right) Xion actually has a brother in Senma who is also a gym leader. She specializes in Bug type Pokemon, and she also happens to be blind. She is able to fight very well, thanks to training with her Bug Pokemon to hone her other senses. Lastly is Wylna, the last E4 member you will face. She is a native from Arpein, like Tina. She specializes in Dragon Pokemon and has a harsh personality. Decided to picture them with a Pokemon from Unova (barring Ruin) since Arpein was technically Gen 5 when I designed it.

E4Xion-rs.jpg

A full shot of Xion, since she's only in the background in the previous pic. She has a very obvious Indian inspiration about her.

MkVI-rs.jpg

OH GODS SO MANY UPDATES MAKE IT STOP​
Last one for the day. Older Charmsians might recognize this lovely lady. She's gone through quite a few modifications, and this current cybersuit is her 'Mark VI' incarnation.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
More Anji! ♥ (/blatantlybiased)

I know not who this unnamed NPC is, but I dig their trio of Pokemon. They're all drawn so well here that they look like official Sugi sketches. Mind you, I've raised both a Titouga and Drilbur within my B/W teams so I'm quite biased towards them too. ;)

Your Elite 4 shot is just lovely. The humans are beautifully detailed and the four Pokemon accompanying them look great. Your Hydreigon looks very fierce here, much moreso than the official art makes it out to be. Me likes. Really great pic.

And I know the character in this last pic but excuse my bad memory for not remembering her name. ;x

RX, don't make the so many updates stop! I like seeing your sexy art, and if it stops, then I'll be le sad.

These all look so great. I actually am quite fond of your E4 pic, as Katie said the humans all look great, I'm really interested to find out more about Xion and her battling capabilities. But I have to say that I love Ruin there, just because of the fact that he's /there at all/. It's also cool to see him the E4 of Dark types, which is just win in and of itself.

Wow the art in this thread is sooo amazing! I'm definitely going to have to check in more often and see what's new. I think my favorites so far are the staff in art form and the comics.

Oh my I am pretty sure that is ZIM-DAS maybe (I bet I even have the acronym wrong boo hoo hoo)

At least, I think so, since she reminds me of the Greek Alphabet Girls in Blazblue and ZIMDAS is like that sorta.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... I knew I knew that cyberish girl before. I do believe it might be ZIMDAS, now that Tan has mentioned it~

Also, Ruin is like sooo cool, which is totally not the right word because we overuse it so much now, it's lost all of its meaning. But I can't think of a good word to describe him. Aloof, maybe? But that's like, negative. << Also in that piccu, Xion is purdy, and Wylna has this awesome look to her but again I can't quite pinpoint the words to describe how much I love her and hurrrr

ALSO THAT POKEMON PICCU DAWWWW ANJI AND RHAPSODY AND THEN ALSO YOU GET A BUNCH OF THE REST OF THE CREW THERE HURRRRRR

*dies from excessive exposure to RX arts*

Anjistuff-1.png

Stupid sexy Anji Silly adorable Rhapsody​

I told myself this would just be a doodle page for Anji, but somehow that lovely little Buizel snuck in and made it afkjafhahskjfhkjhdorable.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
In before Katie and there "It's amazingly cute! D:" :)

But yeah, amazing artwork, it all looks great. :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Eeeheh. It's not just amazingly cute - it's downright adorable! :'D

Every generation I make a few new favourite Pokemon, but never to the extent of Dewott. It's like, uber favourite, and RX, you draw it so well. So many different poses and expressions for Anji here. So much goodness. Love this sketch to pieces. ♥

But I can't ignore the other adorable critter in this image. I'm glad that Bluez birthed Rhapsody. I'd miss your lovely Buizel artwork otherwise. I particularly love that top left image of her singing. It keeps reminding me of FF6's Opera scene. ;x

GGTeachers.jpg

Wow, haven't done an ink drawing in forever. Earlier today, I was bombarded by the haunting memory of a song I heard weeks ago while I was sufring youtube. (ironically, I was surfing youtube at the time to look for a different song that was stuck in my head at the time.) So yeah, after a while I finally managed to find the song and listen to it in its entirety. It's quite beautiful and it inspired me to draw this up.

Think I've given up on GG? Well, two years is a long time. But who knows; it might just come back...soon. :T Anyways, Carmi, Pheo and RX under a tree reading books and stuff. If you'll notice, they're Grass, Water and Fire types respectively, and this relation is not the only significant thing about them in GG...

RX, your cryptic statement about GG coming back possible soon has me so excited, please make it happen fo realz D: also, please keep on bombarding us with art thread updates because I like this new habit of posting a lot within a short amount of time |D

They all look amazing, just as I say every time. Not very original, I know, but there isn't really much else to say that wouldn't just be speaking incoherently from the jelly that is my former brain matter :'D

Keep up the good work ♥~

Just... don't tease with a picture of that if you aren't going to follow through. And yes please, we can ALWAYS use more GG goodness, in whatever form you can give it to us in.

Final thoughts are
<<<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Chadwyck said:
RX, your cryptic statement about GG coming back possible soon has me so excited, please make it happen fo realz D: also, please keep on bombarding us with art thread updates because I like this new habit of posting a lot within a short amount of time |D

This. Times 10000. To the power of 1000000.

WHO'RE THE TWO CUTIES HIDING UNDER THE TABLE?

And Carmi and Pheo and you and hurrrr I think efnwojiow <3333333 *dies*

Looks like Holly prefers a book over tea, strange Gothorita she is, but who's the little Eevee snoozing under the table?

I like the photo of you, Carme, and Pheo. Especially you. Because I never imagined a Flareon like that. I'm not sure how to describe it, but I'll try saying 'human'. You just draw him like he would quite happily walk on two feet as he would on four. That sounds interesting to me.

Nice to see the ink art again, although I do quite like the pencil. The ink just looks neater.

Also, I hope you're telling the truth about more GG this time. You lied to us last year!. D:

Love looking at your art every time I'm here. Hope to see more in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.