• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Charmuraji -RX's almost-live picture show-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never listened to that band, or even heard of it before today. Nevertheless, I love the sketchy quality and incorporation of urban aspects into this musically inspired picture. All portions of the pictures mesh very well together.

MarshMiju.png

One day, I'm gonna be a strong water type; Just like Big brother Pheo!​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
D'awww, RX! That's so filled with adorableness... words cannot express how cute it is. Well, maybe one.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pheo looks so big brotherly and all in the piccu, and I luffles the glasses you gave him. And the hat on Oshawott reminds me of the hat you put on Bluez in your sprite thread. I likes it :'D (and the little zzzz's just add to the cuteness of it all ♥)

... omg
...oh my goosshhhhh
OH MY GOODSGHFDESFTHH

Mister RX-sirrrr I think I love you.
NO WAIT THAT'S WRONG I know ilu <33333

I'm/it's so cuuuuuute :'DD
She looks all wonderful and fluffy and shiny and arrrghhcrgdfff I can't get over how awesome it is |D
Also the outfit and the staff. They're just amazing ; A ; You are, like, the most wonderful person and artist everrffghh <33
(lolPlaTUNum<33)
As soon as I get on my netbook I'm changing my avatarrrfhhhbnigh <3333

Okay but srsface ilu so much for this. :>

(You and Belle and Sami and uncle Sem look so amazing in your post before, too <33 Also big brother Pheo. Nyeeheedfcghn ♥)

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ooo... Really loving that Marshtomp/Oshawott image. The perspective and lineart is really adorable, and the coloring is so soft... The shading seems spot on, too. Lovely, peaceful image, RX. :)

Meant to comment on the SemBelleRXSami images too, because the style you used for 'em was awesome. I need to watch that video to properly understand 'em, tho... XD

Too much cuteness in one day, RX. Kidding! Both pictures are well drawn and shaded in a bubbly manner, add to the cuteness.

For the Oshawott-Marshtomp picture, I find the personal details very nice. However, what nose does Marshtomp have to keep glasses on? Are they adhesive?

Lol, Platunum. I hope Pedobear doesn't get you. The wings are my favorite part.

*Indie repeatedly implodes with sheer fudge yeah squee!*

You can't imagine how much of a ♥ fest that sent me into! No detail is left undone, and Tun's platinum really personifies her hax at spriting.
The marshtomp carrying the mijumaru is lovely, and i meant to comment on the matryoshka piccus. Fantastic sums them up well, but inspiring works too!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
[me=Sir Red]dies of cuteness overload. :V[/me]

That picture with Pheo as Marshtop carrying the Oshawott is way too adorable for my brain to properly comprehend. I think you finally broke my mind, good sir. :x (Also, I love that hat.)

The picture for Tun is adorable as well, I love the detail and pretty much everything about it. :3 The eyes are just so adorable and over the top and I love them XD

Blarghlemuffin. I haven't commented in here in far too long. I'm so lazy only telling people stuff in chat instead of making comments here... >>;;

Right, the waifus are absolutely neat. I love the sketchy feel of that and all the little detail in the city graffiti-scape is just neat!

You already know how I feel about any incarnation of me in my Green Grimoire form and this is no exception. I died of cuteness. I love the soft coloring and I would totally carry you around piggy back style any day. Who could say no to an adorable Oshawott like you? :3

Not entirely familiar with this version of Tun, but it is incredibly well done. Finally looked at it rather closely and was amazed by just how many different color variations I spotted in it. That is incredible! You truly deserve your title of the Super Sex at Drawing and prove it with each and every new art piece you show us! Keep up the fantastic work!

PUREEZ SURECT UR CARAKTUUURRR

JinSem-2.png

JIN SEMARAGI

(points to whoever can guess which fictional swordsman Sem's color palette is based on)​

It's obviously Ky Kiske or Sin, RX :p

I like how you used Sem aquamor form instead of his normal human form now XD I've gotten used to it. I like the blend of colors and how Ky's color pallete flows with the over all theme of Jin and Sem, it's actually a nice look for him.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
You are on an absolute roll today, RX. :V

First you overload me with adorable things, then you come in with an epically amazing looking picture of Sem in all his battle glory. The detail and shading is exquisite, particularly by the right eye as it gives Sem a darker and more vengeful look to him. Just an amazing color sequence too. :3

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
♥ That's pretty much all I can say XD You spoil me with wonderful arts. I do love this one for the different style of shading you did this time around. Looks almost watercolory? And I have an awesome expression >=D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
RX is on a roll, huh? XD

I love Sem's outfit, it's absolutely stunning ♥ And Tun is so fluffy and cute :'D I can't really say much without repeating everyone else, can I?

The movement in this is incredible. The positioning would look very unnatural with a human, but the otter-fish Aquamor makes it work. I can actually imagine Sem turning.

RX can I have your artistically talented babies? Please?

Your artwork is so ♥.

OH MY GOD.

That Raichu is just.......... *jaw smashes on floor*

You have a real talent with art and you're SO GOOD, consider pursuing it if you aren't already!

You're one of pur prized artists at PC!

HakumaRX-1.png

I am the Blue Abyss, I am the Cold Ice, I am the Just Ocean; With Shellblade in hand, I shall purge the world of its sins, and cleanse it with the waves of destruction! I am Haku-MaRX; the end has come!​

oh dear sweet jeegus I died
This is
astounding
like just really sddfsghd amazing.
Sem
and Katie
and now RX
like holy pooters batman I am so in love with these updates you've got going on here
AND I LOVE YOU AND STUFF.

Oh my word RX these Blazblue covers of your fellow member people things are really nice eeeeheeehee <333

I um, really, like, like the style of it! In that manner, I love how you colored Tsubakatie's eyeshield to match the er, Hyrulean Shield? I always forget the name of that thing. It's so adorable though ♥

Also, teehee Shellblade <3333

These are all fantastic~

I love all the dynamic poses the characters have going on. It really gives them an feeling of movement.

Also, ohmygawshtheyallooksoamazingRXhowdoyoudoit?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
:O

Goodness me, RX... these are fantastic. The poses, the armour and weapons, the shading... 'tis all perfect :'D

Beautiful arts as always, good sir. You never cease to amaze ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Silver Magpie said:

My thoughts exactly. XD

I don't know what they are - but I like 'em! 8D

Ahh, apparently they're based on Blazblue characters? They're lovely either way. The dynamic poses are excellent, and I love the detail of the clothing. Go go fuzzy persona characters! These guys would make a nifty compilation image.

... And I want that hat. :X

♥ Thanks for this, RX. ^_^

Wow. The movement in all of these fursonas are awesome. The shading is spot-on, the coloring impeccable...wow.

On a more random note, does the Miji evo have hair or is it a plume on its helmet?

what RX
just.
whaaaaaaat.

These are so amazingly niiiicejnejkenasfg ♥
The poses look so nice and fluent and everything's so shiny and neeeeeeeen :> I am, like, so superenvylove <333 Tsubakatie is probably my favourite because she looks so fluffy yet daunting at the same time and eaaahghghgghhh how do you do itttttt

*waits impatiently for more ♥*

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
[me=Sir Red]spasms around over the awesomeness that is RX's art[/me]

Just holy crap, RX. The way you've been blending these different characters together is outstanding and is making for some top of the line art. As much as it amazes me, you seem to get better and better still. :V These are all just so beautifully made and colored and so full of win. :O

Rex

Resident Furry
FFFFFFFF-

This is awesome, RX! Another awesome cosplay! As always, it looks perfect, and has an interesting color scheme to boot. Can't wait to see more, and thanks much for letting me use it as an Avi~

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rexzama is so sleek and awesome yet absolutely adorable <33 I love his pose too and it's just so nice and awesomeeeetyffhbjy
(you make the impossible possible, RX. I thought I'd never see a rodent dressed in Hazama's clothing <33)

Can't wait to see s'moar :'D

RX, these are pretty cool. :D I had to stop looking through the pages half way through but all of the ones I saw were very good. I also loved the pure energy AWESOMENESS of Haku-MaRX. It would be awesome if he had a rival. xD [move]Maybe a Fire_Type?[/move] I am gonna get Mac OS X 10.4 and a Wacam Bamboo Tablet soon so you might have some competition. XD Anyway, these are great. Keep it up. D:<

I dont usually hang around the art section of the site but OMG RX these are amazing!!! I have seen your work quite a bit and it is always amazing *wishes his talent was that good* I would love if you could do a picture for me one time.

Oh wow, RX, these avatars are so awesome~

HakumaRX is one of the most bad-ass things I've seen in a while! I love the armour's colour palet and style, and the Shellblade looks very awesome.

The Rexzama is equally bad-ass; I love those Hazama clothes on Rex, the accesoires and the expression on his face<3

I can't wait to see what else you got in store for us~

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Rex is so adorable :0 and cool-looking. The pose is very nice and I love the clothes, but I always like the garments you draw.♥

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
You made Rex look, dare I say, cute. :V That is an awesome blend of two wicked looking characters and it came out as a cool and very interesting hybrid. :3 The shading and color scheme are very nicely done/chosen and I just really envy that entire wardrobe. >:T

I love your art, RX. I wish I was half as drawing-talented as you are.

Good thing I already called dibs on having your babies.

Right?

Riiiiiight?

Status
Not open for further replies.