• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Charmuraji -RX's almost-live picture show-

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh arrrr-exxxxxx you so good at arrrrt.

It's been a while since I've commented but I promise I'm constantly stalking your art ♥ I do love your newest piece, it's so cute and all of their expressions are so vivid and work amazingly well <33

I'm especially in love with the armouuurrrr. The armour is amazing~! The detail on it's so pretty and nice and it's just SO detailed and arghoooo <33

ilu and your art and agh just keep on being as awesome as always <333338741533

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Dragonite looked badass exactly twice in its lifetime. The first time was its Red and Blue Version sprite where it looked menacing and the the second time is in your art! ♥

I love Wartortle wearing his awesome armor trying to save the Princess Lampent. I'm sure there is an amusing backstory behind this piece as Red has hinted at. Keep up the good lovely sexy work! ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I have to say Dragonite is still too round and chubby to pass as menacing, at least in art. In real life, having a big dragon roar in your face would be enough for nearly anybody to urinate in their pants.

DeuchinaVer2.jpg

hnnnnng. Sometimes, most of my inspiration comes to me at the most inopportune times. Inopportune being when I have a smaller piece of paper than I care to draw on, or when I'm in the middle of some random doodle before I suddenly make it epic. Because then it's be too small and the pencil strokes are too light for me to ink it without the chance of ruining the piece entirely. So here ya go. Less decent quality lineart.

Anyways, I don't suppose any of you remember my ventures in the sprite thread long enough to know who or what this is. For those still unfamiliar, this is a Pokemon I conceived for a small sprite contest some time ago. But man, this looks too complex to be a Pokemon right? Yeah, well, watching Final Fantasy Boss Battles does that to ya. Curse you Amano-san and Nomura-san D:<

Annnyways, this here is Deuchina (Doo-chee-na; the name, if you haven't guessed, is a portmanteau of Deus and Machina) She's the patron legendary of my evil team, Team Cytech. She was discovered several years ago by Cytech's scientists when she crashed onto the planet. The Scientists then outfitted her with cybernetic enhancements, and now she orbits the planet as an attack satellite, waiting to strike down any who might oppose Team Cytech. SO YEAH TOTAL JENOVA RIPOFF LOLOLOLOL

Woaaaaah RX even your sketches are amazing o:

The design is suuuper cool. You draw machinery and stuff so well and it amazes me. You so good.
okayso this post is really short but as you can see I am speechless. So good.

also her hands are beautiful. Like, so pretty. You draw awesome hands with your awesome hands.

Woah. A human-satellite cyborg. I wonder, what was done to her lungs or brain in order to get oxygen (or some other refreshing chemical) through her bloodstream?

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
It's a testament to your amazing talent that you can draw something that detailed and...for lack of a better word, epic, with the limits given to you at the time. Another fantastic work, RX, and that summary of the character is pretty interesting as well. I always like it when there's a story or background to a specific work of art. Makes it all the more informative.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... Hina and Gumi? XDDDDD

amazing job as always. :'D I don't like sound like a broken recorder, but effff you're always amazing ;_;

EEEEEEEEEOHMYGODRXYOUDREWHINAKAGIYAMAICANTBELIEVETHISSHELOOKSSOEPICIWANTTODRAWTHATWELLASDF

*headasplosions*

And you watched that video too I'm so happy :'D

So yeah, that is an epic picture. Of my favourite Touhou character. EVAR.

So no prizes for guessing why I like it so much.

... Can I put that as my background?

Anyway, your art is brilliant, and keep up the good work!

Judging from this, 'ploppies' must be Eevees.

I love the pony at the end. It is nicely random to this already random Eevee meme.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

[me=Sem]sort of dies.[/me]

I love this so much ;_;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
[me=Linkachu]inserts cruel comment about Nouhime dying here. >:3[/me]

*Ahem*
Really cool lineart, RX. ^^

TwentiesPokes.jpg

This one's a tad old. Like, two years old or something. Anyways, 1920s fashion for Pokeymans~ I'm sure I don't have to tell you who those pokes are.

omg omg omg I love 1920's things so much and this is just ... so great ♥

Such class~! So pretty ♥ I love the colouring style with the lines, it looks so nice and it just gives a lovely effect ♥ And those outfits! The outfits are just ... amazing. We all know you're great at designing outfits but 1920's outfits too? The ladies look so lovely and the hats are so nice and just argh <333

also the fact that it's them. It's a been a little while since we've seen them but oh gosh they look lovely <333333333333

[/end fangasm]

Oooh, I just love twenties fashion. I am not usually into clothes and stuff like that, but something about the breaking of traditional female roles just appeals to me.

On another note, that Sneasel looks amazing! The angles of the clothes go amazingly well with the Pokemon design.

I sense a Pokemon Stylist emerging!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
RX, alas, I have no words to describe how awesome your artwork is. Just know that I love and adore it ♥

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Oh my goodness, RX. :o Your latest work is just so damn sparkly and awesome looking. You really are a master of drawing clothing for both characters and Pokemon. I love the Roaring 20's motif that you have going on in it too. It's just so awesome. -^^-

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
But Data is an OP now this is adorable ♥ My favorite part of this is the facial expressions.

This... this totally did not just make me go awwww and then giggle. Nope. Not at all.

Absolutely adorable and pure awesomeness as per usual. Love it~

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Teehee~ :3

You just combined multiple awesome things there and made even more win out of it all. Also, those facial expressions are terrific. XD

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

-breathe-

...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

(In other words: I love this so much)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Akira Rose said:
Haha, that is great RX ^^ I especially love Whimsi-me But anyway, who is the Slowpoke?

I think that's him, since whenever he's AFK he always changes his name into something akin to Stoppoke?

But that is just awesome, RX. :'D They're all so adorable~

... but ah, who's the Farfetch'd? <<

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Shiny Eevee said:
... but ah, who's the Farfetch'd? <<

I was wondering that too. :x The only person who I can think of that associates themself with a Farfetch'd is Tailon, but he has no powers. :x

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
He did temporarily for like a night or so, so I suppose RX ran with it xP Yes, the Farfetch'd is Tailon.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Speaking of Farfetch'd Tailon, it's the image out of the five that I like best. They're all good, don't get me wrong, but each time I stare at that little crazed Tailon I can't help but giggle. It's an awesome pose. XD

ZillameetsZilla.jpg

Two Titans partaking a Terrific Teatime​

Little Zilla on the right belongs to me, while Big Zilla on the left belongs to one buizelmaniac on DA. It's by pure coincidence that we both have a character called Buizilla (although lately I've taken to just shortening mine to just Zilla) So I can just imagine what the reaction would be if they both met. In Zilla's case, he's just fascinated to find a Buizel bigger than him. aReX's reaction is to serve tea, like the robot butler that he is.

That is so cute! Exactly how tall is Zilla, so we can compare him to Big Zilla?

Oh kind robot butler, would you fetch me some apple cider, please? :p

The loveliness! The loveliness of it all~!
I want those half-oppers. I want them on my wall. And the moe sketches. Asdfghjkl, oh, the moe.

I love you :0

Status
Not open for further replies.