• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

Ten Minutes Later. Second Class.

“Power Training.”

These words are written in a notebook. The notebook closes.

There is a stagnation in the air, as the warm late summer air feels different. The class stood in a large circular structure connected to the school. A combination of fields, equipment, and pulsating power conduits coat the open room, the warm air coming from the large open hole in the top of the dome, where several drones and balloons gently hover in the air. All the interesting things in the room, however, were blocked by a field of thin light. The class stood on a small circle of iron that was slightly elevated above the rest of the waiting lounge, with Mr.Torren standing in front of them all.

Soul, Tara, and Nero all stood in a single line, watching patiently. Soul was gently adjusting his legwear, while flexing his fingers and thumbs in order to “amp up” his energy. Tara had a bored expression on her face, a hand to her cheek and a sigh just waiting to leave her lips. She turned to her cousin, and then to this… edgy looking brunette, who she scowled at, gaining a scowl in return.

This kid was funny.

Nero, after returning Tara’s scowl, looked at the teacher and attempted to read his mind… but… he was suddenly repelled. The teacher gave him a cold glance, and for once, Nero was… confused. Nobody had ever resisted his first attempt at a mind read, but somehow, this teacher…

Mr.Torren cleared his throat. He addressed the class it’s entirety. “Welcome to Power Training Class. In this class, you can train to improve the power and efficiency of your… well… power. We even have lounges for mental powers, and can accommodate people with more abstract powers that don’t necessarily fit within the basis of being something… “physically strengthenable,” you understand? You’ll have full reign to the field. I ask of you to behave responsibly and to not get on your classmates’ nerves or… my nerves. Trust me. If you get rambunctious with your use of powers…”

Suddenly, he glanced to Nero, and went back to a dressing the class.

“…I promise I am well equipped to stop you…”

Hazel didnt mind to be paired with anyone as he could be a good support or So he thought, he still watched Bouncy picture that Leo made for him with a smile, thinking that he made a few friends already.

Dominic hoped not to get paired up with anyone very powerfull, cuz he hoped to rivalize with all the strong ones as a very powerfull one himself. He decided to go on a decent level and show from the great side!

Jude didnt care to show off as long as he could get a good score, if he was able to team up he only had like 2 people in mind that he would want.. People that can stand him being with them or so he hoped. He glanced over to Zoey once or twice without noticing it himself.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel and Lucien looked around the room in amazement. “Our own little training space. Not much destruction like when I train with the generals.” Marcel spoke under his breath as he heard what Mr. Torren spoke about. ‘Interesting. Porco could use this room. Or the other accommodated room.’ Marcel thought to himself as he adjusted the knob on his gloves. Increasing the weight on his hands, slowly and exponentially.

Lucien marveled that he would have a chance to work on his sword casting ability. He did noticed Mr. Torren talking and slightly nodded after he was done. ‘I wonder if me and Marcel will be able to pair up. He seems intrigued by my abilities for some reason.’ Lucien thought to himself as he had an idea about something. ‘Maybe recruitment? But I doubt that someone like me would be considered into “The” role.’ Lucien thought to himself as he waited

Alexis joined the others and waited as well. ‘Hopefully I can improve my arts. Plus. Maybe be paired with Damon. He is a bit scary but I think he has a soft spot in his heart. So maybe I shouldn’t be so scared.’ Alexis thought to herself as she waited for the cue.
(@Cmeriwether )

Porco was quietly listening and noted that Leo had let out a sigh. ‘I hope me and him can be paired. We are almost equally the same. Just a bit different.’ Porco thought to himself as he waited.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Damon had been taking notes, stealing a glance or two at Alexis when he had caught up.

'I would like to be paired up with either Alexis, or someone who could take my hits, especially in my transformation.' Damon had thought, 'I'd like to see how he would stop a fluffing Dragon.'

He was overall unsure who he will get, but one thing is for sure, unless they're a stronger one, the training session will have to be called if he transforms.

(@MarcelGalliard790)

Ariana was very concerned, she was mostly support, and had minimal offense. She had hoped for either another support, to help strategize her use of abilities, a hyper offensive, to help train her strength or Dominic. There are some in the room that seem to radiate pure power. She waited for pairing.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Nile and Pascal glanced at each other and then towards Aoko who stood shaking intently and roughly. "Are you-" He began but was stopped by Pascal who stood next to each other. "Mind you, I have unestimated powers." They said, completely ignoring the fact that Aoko was paler and glaring around nervously. "I hope she's ok..." Nile muttered, messing with his hands.
-
Aoko, unusually pale and shaking, glanced around to her classmates that stood. The truth was.. she was never one for partnership because she felt she had no friends. But the reason she was shaking was because she never actually knew anyone and her powers... She hadn't wanted to hurt anyone on purpose. But to her dismay she seem to calm, though she was still pale.

(Just reached out for a post-)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
(Crappy post to show I'm still here)

Class had passed by in a blur.

Luckily Loufe managed to avoid any more mishaps, and he was out before he knew it. Now, the new class appeared strange. Were they supposed to train their abilities?
It was a bit of a shame. O.S would've been ecstatic to show off, if he was awake at least. Then again, he doubted he would do so non-destructively.
Without the cruel yet chatty spirit as company, Loufe wondered if he should meet up with Soul. Though he appeared to be with another, rather similar looking girl. Unsure whether to intrude, the werewolf's fingers tapped nervously as he looked every which way, deep in thought..

Zack and Zoey arrived as they saw the rather fancy workout gear as this class seemed to promise something more physical, which already had Zack excited as he'd prefer that over a boring lecture. Zoey herself made a point to keep the jacket hoodie over her masked features and gloves as personally she was never a PE girl but had to appreciate the variety.

Seems that the group from the first class, in large part, also joined them which seemed to confirm this would be the general core they'd associate with during classes. Zoey noted Jude's appearance and seemed thankful of this, and Zack liked these guys enough so he had no complaints.

"Gotta say I like the set up." Zack said, and since they said they had free reigns he considered what he wanted to explore first.

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis occasionally caught glances of Damon. She smiled a little and waved at him slightly. ‘Just as I had thought. He does have a soft spot in his heart.’ Alexis thought to herself with a slight bit of blush on her face.
(@Cmeriwether )

(Hey. Let’s catch up with the Generals.)
From a vantage point on the school, Samael and the other three saw the transition from one class to another. “This seems like the place in which they train their powers.” Samael commented as he watched from afar.

Sampson and Nix kept close attention on the room. “
Hey. Samael?” Nix asked and Samael’s attention was snapped to Nix. “What is it Pestilence? If it isn’t important. Then stop making me waste my breath.” Samael commented harshly as he needed to make a good report after the mayhem that had happened earlier in the morning.

When are we going to give the Letter to our new option for Death?” Nix asked and Samael realized that he knew what to do. From his back pocket he pulled out his Cobalt Knife. “We will worry about this later. Right now. We observe.” Samael spoke out as he lowered himself a little to still be able to see Marcel, but out of the Peripheries of others.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip for the pairing.)

Damon would be waiting, but had been looking at Alexis, and when he was not looking at her, his notes, or his feet, he was looking around the room and spotted those who seem to be possible rivals, such as the Blue Haired boy (Soul), the one shorter boy (Jude), the brother of Porco, and the guy who jumped over his group on his way here (Dominic). He had noticed Alexis wave, and he waved back. He then waited for the pair up, a little worry on his face for either the unfortunate soul that gets paired with him, and Alexis.

(@MarcelGalliard790 )

Mr.Torren looked between all the children, some confident, others the complete opposite. He hushed all the chitchat, and spoke up again.

“You can choose to partner with however many people you want. Of course, you can also train alone. This is the first class, so I only hope to see all of your powers in action. Whatever your fullest potential is, we can hope to bring it out through this class… anyway! It’s all your’s, have fun.” He raised his hand, which happened to have a remote in it, which disabled the energy field blocking the equipment and yards.

Tara rushed over to one of the fields quickly, using Berserk at 20% of her capabilities. I’m this time, she also picked up a couple of metal and padding training dummies. Immediately exploding up to 90%, she raised her leg and delivered a brutal kick, severing the head from the body in one fell swing. She grinned, and moved on to her next character, trying to hone her “style.”

Soul looked around, and felt his hands close into fists. He immediately made a dash as well, moving to the center of the room… he drew power in, and then grinned. The bottoms of his feet began to steam, and then smoke, as blue heat began to build up around his fireproof boots. In a blast of power, he released this heat, exploding up fifty feet into the air, a massive scorch mark left on the floor as he pulled back his hand, and struck one of the airborne targets with a blast of stellar energy. He began to descend back down, and created two propulsory blue flames under his feet, which helped lower his descension rate and allowed him to land safely on the ground. “How was that one!?”

He said that to nobody by the way. What a føckin weirdo.

Nero looked around, scratching his chin. He didn’t really know what to do. While he didn’t do “Martial Arts”, per-se… he forced his body to do what he wanted it to do, in a general sense. Does he want to do a spin kick into an elbow jab into a Headbutt into an uppercut into a finishing knee to the stomach? Well he can force his body to do it and ask questions later. Or… did he want to strengthen his mind to increase his mind reading…

Damon had been looking around, figured he'd get to training his Breath Weapon, Specifically working on a move he'd call Drop Storm From Sky. He fired off a breath weapon attack at a few targets, crisping all of them in the line had. He came down to the ground, and then walked over to Alexis.

"Are you up for some training?" Damon's eyes turned Electric blue, a thing they do when he was focused.

(@MarcelGalliard790 )

---------

Ariana walked to a close Range dummy, and gave it a punch, the dummy fell over some twenty feet away. She looked around, and figured training for a power combo if she gets cornered. She took to the air and go for possibly a kick, but she missed the kick and flew past people, and towards a blue haired boy.

(@Cryronn the Mudkip)

As soon as Daimon wanted to talk to someone, from across the room, as instinctual as a fish going towards food that just dropped into the tank, he appeared from somewhere unknown, a teenager so annoying even Deadpool could start finding him a bit talkative, Max, last name forgotten, he sprinted over to Damon despite him casually running on about how he wasn't exactly a quick sprinter, preparing to bug him, probably wanting a bit of a spar.

"Hey! Hey you!"

As soon as he stood before Daimon, jumping up and down, barely containing himself, he made a fist, pointing towards the other boy.

"I challenge you! To a duel!"

"Not gonna lie buddy, sounds like a you problem and not a me problem, but nonetheless this'll be as easy as a peanut butter and banana sandwich!"

The boy cracked his neck, smirking a awfully creepy grin he wore at certain times, as he started limbering himself up, making sure he got all his nooks and crannies out his body, it turning into a kind of a taunting dance towards Damon.

"So, you wanna like do a 3,2, 1 kinda deal or do we just run at each other and fight until I win?"

@Cmeriwether

He had taken a few steps back to give room for what was about to happen. Lightning appeared around Damon as his body changed, his voice getting deeper. The lightning covered a process he was going through. As it died down, an Adult Blue Dragon had been standing where Damon was, and he pulled his head up and Roared. He pulled his head back down and then reared up, flapping his wings once as he went up and then back down. He then went for a Multi attack, swinging his claws.

@Shamaniac231

(OOC: OK WOW It's been a while. Sorry Y'all. I didn't see a lot of chances to get in a slowly lost interest, but I figure it wouldn't be right to leave this RP high and dry. I kinda missed this. I've gotten way too attached to Seth, Mira, and Persephone. Anyway, I'm back!)
Seth snored away at his desk much to the chagrin of his younger sister. With a sigh of annoyance, she activated a very small percentage of Berserk and snapped her fingers directly next to her older brothers ear. It was very loud and that instantly woke up and he fell back in his chair. "What the hell Mira! Are you trying to break the sound barrier or something!?" ""Well Seth, looks like you have forced my hand. Literally." "Don't try to make puns." "That was unintentional. Anyway what else did you expect me to do? You fell asleep for the whole class. I was seriously considering taking you to the nurse's office for a coma." "Would that have gotten me out of the rest of the school day?" "Probably would've gotten you involuntarily hospitalized." "Still better than school" "Are you suuure? Wouldn't you want to spend the day with a certain boy who's name rhymes with narrow?" Seth immediately flung a journal from his bookbag at her that she ducked out of the way of. "Hah! Missed me!" Seth grumbled several unrepeatable obscenities and walked out of the classroom to the Power Training Classroom. After changing into their respective gym clothes, Seth losing his hoodie and now wearing a plain red shirt and black basketball shorts, and Miranda's hair put into a ponytail, removing the hoodie having a blue tank top and a matching pair of black basketball shorts. He looked over and saw one of his classmates who seemed to be sparring with a dragon. "Okay. Staying away from that." thought Seth before Mira grabbed Seths arm and dragged him over to Nero. "Hi Nerry!" said Mira as Seth immediately caught on to what Seth was doing and was doing everything he could to pry away from his younger sibling's grasp, but once her hand turned into Marcel's demon hand he knew it was pointless. "Wanna train together? We have similar powers so it would be helpful. Cus If I remember correctly you haven't really had the chance to try and use anyone else's powers here." said Mira while Seth pulled out his phone and fiddled with his playlist.

As the claws came swooping down, threatening to want to at least damage Max a bit, it succeeded in its action, throwing him to its right, the pain one would take would cause him to be put out of commission, but due to his Crash Dummy ability he manage to sustain some of the damage, slamming into the wall, as he stood up, he stared up at the Blue Dragon, in awe of shock and cool envy he found from it.

"So awesome! But look what I can do!"

He then closed his eyes, focusing his powers, staring down at the ground, not moving an inch before POOF, an exact double appeared next to him on his left, then another to his right, then 4 more all standing around him, staring up at the dragon.

The Real Max then stood before his fellow look alikes, pointing towards the animal screaming, yelling out a battle cry before they all ran towards it, preparing to at least cause a distraction for it.

@Cmeriwether

"Scatter!"

One of the Max's yelled, it could've been the real or one of the Clone's, who could tell anymore, as soon as they heard the Max yell the command, they quickly made a formation, using it to dodge the Lightning, the dragon seemed as a big target, good for throwing projectiles that seemed that could hit, Max and the Clones thought they could use that, and their distractions for each other to land a devastating blow when it counted, or even take out the commander Damon, two went to the left, two went to the middle, where Max was, and two to the right, each making their own distraction, some yelling taunts or even making disgusting faces at it.

Soul turned, in surprise, as Ariana landed beside him. He blinked a couple of times, and walked up to her, raising an eyebrow. He waited to see if she would respond or move or something. She eventually started to stir, and he reached out a hand to see if she was okay.

“Hey. Uh… you all right? You kinda flew really far with that uh… kick.”

@Cmeriwether

Nero turned to the familiar nagging female voice in his ear, and saw that yes, it was Mira. He blinked a few times, shaking himself out of his deep thought. “Oh. Hey Mira, hey Seth.” His tone was… a bit less tired and more “active speaker” than usual. As in, he didn’t sound like he wanted to die every time he spoke. His voice was still deep though, don’t get that wrong. “Uh, yeah, sure. I don’t mind testing out my power with you guys. Here…” he flicked his finger, and created one of Seth’s barriers. “I read your mind earlier, so I still have this. I wonder… how far I can push it before I run out of time on the power.”

He was doing good not being abrasive so far.

@Crystal1302

Noticing the dummy rain falling on the Sinister Six, cool name I know just made it up, caused Max to have a bit of problems, forcing him and the Clones to all move around in order to avoid the falling objects, trying to figure out how to force his opponent onto the ground, looking around for a failsafe.

"Can't we have him called out for being too up in the air! This is so unfair how am I supposed to get up there!?"

Ariana looked up finding the blue haired boy looking at her.

"I'm fine, my attempt at an idea for my strength did not work as intended," Ariana responded, "I-i-i'm Ariana Silver, and you are?"

She got up and gave her wings a bit of a shake to make sure they weren't ruffled.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

------

Damon looked at Max, responded with "Are you sure about that?"

He came down after the dummy rain and immediately made a wing attack. He then turned around, swinging his tail at any clones near there. His mouth sparked, his breath weapon had recharged.

@Shamaniac231

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis was in the middle of a battle. So quickly when the battle had started she leaped out of the way. ‘Cloning huh? I believe that Damon has this covered.’ Alexis thought to herself as she watched the ensuing fight. But something came over her. She wanted to not say anything but she did. “You’ve got this Damon!” Alexis cheered and then covered her mouth and blushed…..a lot.
(@Cmeriwether )
(Filler but I’ll write something with my other characters soon.)

The twins quickly decided to split up as Zack was drawn to the battle a girl, Alexis if his memory from roll call had not failed him, was observing which involved Damon with some interest. "So seems we have a lot of combat options here~?" Zack asked the two current fighters while he looked on curious.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Cmeriwether

----------
Zoey in turn decided to walk by Jude as she had been the most comfortable around him, but given her nature she had not been the best at triggering conversation. She simply moved by him with her hands in her jacket as she looked about the field as some students seemed to get into training bits already.

"S-so uh, y-you taking it all in?" Zoey finally asked after what had felt like an extended period of akward silence.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Both the twins and Leon had made their way to the next class, Oliver observing his classmates' diverse powers, whilst Ori was a bit too tired and not paying attention. Leon was searching for anyone he could recognize and then spotted Ariana. He watched as she seemed to go for a flying kick on a dummy before failing. Despite the boy next to her helping her out, Leon still went over to aid her. It was just one guy he had to potentially talk to. And besides, he could help her, or possibly both, train as he wanted to try something out with his ghost abilities. "Hey Ariana, you okay?" Leon approached the two.

@Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip
------
Oliver was still watching two students in action, whilst still keeping his distance, one with really cool cloning powers and the other was Damon, a literal dragon! Whilst still watching and taking mental notes, he started to think of the possible people he could work with. The only person that came to mind think of was Doku, unless she partners with Marcel, he noticed the two of them being pretty close as of recent. They both had pretty similar powers and he didn't have the worst conversation with her on the first day, did he? Now all Oliver had to do was find her... And on the off-chance he didn't, he started thinking of anybody else he knew that could need help dealing even more damage via shapeshifting.
------
Ori wasn't in the mood to look for a partner or even be there. She didn't even mind who she could partner with, Ori offered healing, offense, and utility at the cost of her energy, which she already felt like she was missing. She sat down on a seat near one of the lounge areas near the rest of the students, slightly dozing off.

"Well if your looking for a way to push yourself..." Said Seth scratching the back of his head. "One thing you can do is try to summon as many as you can. I can summon about 5 with no issue. 7 is where it gets hard. I say for your first exercise is see how many you can summon and still keep track of. You don't even have to hit things with them just try to move more than one around at once. It's good to learn this because they can break a lot so you're gonna have to learn to have a few on standby." Said Seth. "If you need any help, feel free to ask me. I had to learn Seth's power for the first time too." Said Mira. "Anyway Seth, can you help me with target practice?" She said. Seth summoned flat panels that proceeded to move around sporadically. "Go nuts." Said Seth before Mira summoned gravity spheres and started launching them at the targets out of her hands.

Dominic would see the Ariana flying with her kick at Soul, with worried expression, he hurried there as he remembered she acted weird earlier too and was worried if its connected.
When he got there, he asked them "Hey, are you both okay?" He also nod to Leon in greetings.
@Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip
---
Jude Just stood there too, he felt well with Zoey being here but also felt weird recently too. "I think So, thought I decided to watch Damon and Max for the time being but may take some training myself..." He said with a soft smile, turning to the girl.
"Would you want to join me?"
@Godjacob
-
Hazel approached Ori and with Bouncy beside him, sat next to her and said "Sorry to trouble your rest, dont mind me at all, if they ask I Just say we practice together.. I wouldnt want to force my creatures to unnecesary fighting, my training is usually Just making them... Have a good rest, sorry again" He said, worried she may be mad.
@Gold The Dragonite

"I'm fine Leon, I accidentally shot too far when attempting some offensive ideas with my Celestial strength." Ariana was fine, then Dominic ran over, her blushing returned, "I'm fine, Dominic."

She got up but but as soon as she got up, she cringed in pain. She seemed to have injured her knee.

"The landing may have been a bit too hard." Ariana responded.

Ariana limped along, hoping for some help.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite @Cryronn the Mudkip

“Agh, that stinks! Well, I guess I’ll help to the best of my abilities. If you want a bit of help… well… I’m not sure entirely how it works… basically… my cosmic hands, technically, store a theoretical infinite quantity of every single element… which I can use to create organic compounds, and possibly flush them into your skin to… mend the wound. Unfortunately, I… well, the “infinite” part is theoretical for a reason but… here, let me try.”

Soul squatted down, and reached his hand up to Ariana’s knee, but not touching it. He slowly began to gather energy in his hand, as the starry kaleidoscope began to shimmer and spark with energy. Soul intensified his brow, as a small particle burst exited his hand and hit her knee. Most of it dispersed into the surrounding air, but some of it went into her skin… and a slight amount of relief was delivered. It wasn’t all fixed, but she would be able to walk normally. “How was that? I’ve been practicing but it’s hard to find someone with a… minor injury I can try to fix.”

@Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether

Nero grinned slightly, and gave Seth a dig on the arm. “Thanks for the advice pal. I appreciate the thought.” He then walked to the side, but… Seth heard his voice again, this time in his head. Nero was using Seth’s telepathy. “By the way… your… spoken voice. Sounds nice.” He then turned off the communication and began to slowly form multiple barriers, from thin air, creating them around his body… it already gave him a headache, but he just had to use the information he’d learned from Seth’s mind to get the hang of it. He slowly began to orbit two of them around his body… then added a third… and then a fourth… just… concentrating.

@Crystal1302

Tara looked up, squinted, and shook her head. “That’s a dragon. These bozos and their… flashy powers… all you really need is a good old kick to the face!” She laughed, and went back to divorcing the heads of dummies from their bodies with single strikes, and then swiftly moving to “Flurries of Blows” to more tough, metal training targets, slowly wearing them down until they fell apart.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked over to all the anarchy happening around him. But instead of reacting normally. A smile appeared on his face. “Anarchy at it’s finest.” Marcel spoke under his breath. He turned to Lucien. “Hey Lucien. Let’s go a round. Just like old times.” Marcel spoke and Lucien nodded in agreement. The two found themselves an area for the two to fight. Marcel adjusted the nobs on his gloves to increase the weight even more than ever. His hands started to become heavy.

Alexis still blushing noticed Zack come over and ask a question. “Yeah.” Alexis paused uncovering her mouth. “He’s so cool. The red haired one came over and picked a fight with Damon. I guess for fun. I don’t really know. Damon was probably going to teach me stuff about Dragon related moves.” Alexis looked explained to Zack and then looked back to the fight. Alexis was externally gushing with the amount of blush on her face. “He’s so cool!” Alexis spoke excitedly.
(@Godjacob @Cmeriwether )

"I cant Say you are fine when you are clearly in pain" said Dominic but he seemed to calm down a Little when Soul tended to her, his worried look in the face went to a bit cheered up. "Great you can do Such things.. Tho I can survive a lot I cant heal wounds of others" He said tho he clearly was happy for Ariana "It doesnt hurt anymore?" He asked.
@Cryronn the Mudkip @Cmeriwether @Gold The Dragonite

Ariana tried to get moving, after Soul did his thing but it still hurt, not as much. She sat down and extended the injured leg,

"Whatever you did Soul put my knee back in place, it will take a while, but I should be back to normal by the end of the day." Ariana told the worried looking Dominic, "I can at least fly around as needed until then if it goes off."

Ariana gave Dominic a small smile that was meant to tell him she'll be fine.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Cryronn the Mudkip

Seth was caught off guard causing his barriers to freeze for half a second, causing Mira to miss one of the barriers causing a G-Force Grenade to hit a drone. It was quite durable, but it still got knocked over for a bit and started flickering various lights. Mira covered her mouth with a shocked expression. She looked around a bit and hoped no one saw. Without a word she went back to her target practice. Seth went back to moving the barriers and he cleared his throat. "Thanks for being a-sound to hear it." said Seth with a wink. At that moment he summoned a barrier to block his face as Mira flicked a sphere at him. "Word of advice Mimi? Next time don't try to sucker punch the guy with heightened spatial awareness." Miranda rolled her eyes and started back on the targets. "God he's stupidly adorable when in love." Mira thought to himself before breaking the last target. "Seth! Need some more!" "Ok. Try to hit this one." He formed a disc in his hands and threw it like a frisbee. It flew through the air and Mira formed a gun with her fingers and shot it out of the sky like a clay pigeon. Seth threw more and more as she shot them out of the air with about 80% accuracy. Seth paused for a bit. "She seems to be using Donalds power a lot. I wonder if..." said Seth before throwing another disc.

MarcelGalliard790

(Time for Lore! Section 1)
Marcel got ready to fight Lucien. “Remember not to hold an ounce of restrainment on me.” Marcel spoke to Lucien as he stretched a little bit. “I won’t hold anything back Marcel! Let’s go all in.” Lucien spoke confidently as he did his own stretches. The two prepped themselves for the incoming battle.

Samael punctured the envelope with his knife. He knew this was to keep the envelope and knife bound together. But he felt like he was missing something. “War. Do you mind helping me for a moment. I am missing something on this envelope.Samael spoke as Judas took the envelope and made a red eye on the front. Not from ink but from another red substance.

Marcel spoke once. “On three, we start alright?” “Alrighty! Let’s do this Marcel!” Lucien replied back as the two were ready to go. “1, 2.” With a slight pause Marcel than said “3!” Marcel and Lucien both dashed towards each other ready to throw hands at each other.

At the same point Marcel and Lucien were charging at each other, Samael threw his knife through a red rift next to him. The other red portal was above the roof in the training hall. It was smaller, about the size of a dollar coin. The knife flew threw and the portal snapped shut on that end. Both portals were now closed. “
That ends our business here. For now.” Samael spoke briefly as the other generals nodded and bolted off the rooftops and into the shadows.

Just as the two were about to deal the first hit to each other the knife flew down at a high speed, interrupting the two from their conflict. Marcel paused and so did Lucien. “Do you think that was someone trying to sabotage our fight?” Lucien asked as Marcel looked around just in case.
(@Shamaniac231 if you want to proceed with the fight with Damon. If so then @Cmeriwether )

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
With Soul having earned a sizable crowd around himself, Loufe decided not to bother him. They could always talk back in the dorm.
For now, he simply wandered around, looking at his peers train, catching sight of the Soul-lookalike causing sizable destruction to metal dummies. He got rather distorted, almost failing to notice some of their remains flying towards himself. Luckily he was distracted, not lax, managing to catch sight and instinctively teleport away with a yelp.
...Right into her face, because of course it did. Loufe really had to wonder if his ability wasn't controlled by O.S.
Nonetheless, he had suddenly appeared in front of a very destructive, yellow glowing lady, which was the bigger focus. Loufe raised his hands as if at gunpoint, unsure whether his sudden appearance would annoy her, but wanting to avoid do so anyway.
C'mon social skills, don't fail me now. What helps in these situations?
...Compliments?
Yes!

"Um....nice killing-I mean-kicking there?"
...I don't even need O.S to berate me for that one.

@Cryronn the Mudkip