• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Holly took her attendance when her name was called, as did her brother. She noticed Damon across from her, and was about to speak up, though it was now her turn to go to the front of class. She made her way up and turned around. "Hello! My name is Holly Joty, and my power are energy collection and storage! I just moved here, and Im exited to start a new scholl year!" She silently lamented on the diffrent leangth of the year, before going to sit down.

Holly sat down at her desk, quickly pushing things around back into her place, before looking back over at Damon. She concidered him for a moment before leaning over "Hello!"

Hown walked to the front, looking out over his new classmates "Hi, uh... My name is Hown Joty, Holly there is my sister..." He looked away as if looking for an answer "I just moved here recently and hope to learn a lot..." Hown then quickly moved back to his seat and sat down.

As person after person went to the front of the class, Mega Tapentry was idling about in her seat. she did her best to observe every person's face. She also kept track of the sound of everyone's voice, lulling over the more happy ones. When her name was called she got out her seat, making sure it was neatly pushed in when she got out. She has gotten very good at recognizing her name, even with varying intonation. At the front of the class Mega waved, bowed, then walked right back to her seat without saying a word.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Blue was enjoying everyone's introductions. They noticed no one really had the same personality and how everyone was really unique in the way they presented themselves and acted. After hearing the class's introductions so far, they thought Alexis had an interesting power and they also liked Mira and Seth's introductions. Blue started to think they didn't say or express themself in their presentation, however, there was nothing they could do now. So they just sat and continued to watch the introductions.

Once the roll call had began, it seemed that now the class was to go up and give more personalized intros of themselves. The thought of speaking before class naturally had been a concern to Zoey, so many people to face all at once naturally feel outside her comfort zone. However thanks to her experiences with the likes of Jude or Soul she had gotten a little more used to speaking to people not named Zack and she'd have to rely on that as she stepped up and made her way to the front of the class. Course, she had her hoodie up and her mask covered most of her features but she worked to take in a deep breath and face the class.

"H-hello...my name is Zoey, Zoey Andrews..." Zoey said, as she tried to limit the number of stutters though the fact she had to think about it consciously likely had not helped. "...my abilities included enhanced strength, speed and some s-sharp senses..." Zoey explained, though the reason for those abilities she had chosen to keep to herself. The idea of proclaiming her status as a vampire, even among these superpowered peers, had been something she still had not felt ready to share. "...I hope we have a..." Zoey began to say, before suddenly her nose twitched behind her mask and quickly she covered up as a sneeze escaped her lips. "...a-a good year." Zoey said, before she quickly shuffled back down to her seat and buried herself in her hoodie. Needless to say while it had been a brief intro overall, Zoey had felt she was stuck there for an eternity not there but the fact her sneeze among her moments of stutter cut off her end point had only caused her blush to grow behind the mask.

Zack seemed to take note of this, and moved to go next as he casually walked to the front himself as he seemed to have a grin on his face. "Sup. Name is Zack Andrews, grew up in Edinborourgh and have been learning martial arts long as I can remember. In a way, I can tap into my inner "spirit" energy and use it for element attacks and combinations. Always enjoy a good time, and let's see..." Zack mused, and Zoey's attention shifted from her own attempts to "hide" as she glanced when Zack seemed to climb onto the professor's desk and raised a hand holding a single finger high in the air.

"...oh yeah, I also am gonna become the top hero in the world. So I hope nobody here takes that personally~" Zack said with an eager, if not confident smirk as suddenly Zoey no longer seemed to feel any eyes on her as Zack's declaration seemed design to put that spotlight away from her and onto himself. Whether that had been intentional or simply Zack aiming to make a splash as he announced his goal to his peers had been unclear, but deep down Zoey appreciated the gesture...a bit reckless as it probably had been.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Alexis noted something about Zoey that had sent something up her spine. A bit of curiosity peaked in Alexis. So very sneakily and quickly she went and took a seat behind Zoey. Alexis had hoped to not scare her if at all possible. So Alexis wanted to ask something. “Excuse me. Z-Zoey right? You j-just went u-up to introduce yourself?” Alexis asked her quietly hoping to get her point across.
(@Godjacob )

Marcel knew what he wanted to do for an intro after Zack and Donald’s own introductions. He knew exactly how to do it. Marcel just wanted to wait after a couple more introductions, then he would spring his introductory plan.
(Just some filler for Marcel)

Damon looked at whoever was present at the front of the classroom until it was his turn. He walked up to the front, looked at everyone, and started speaking.

"Hello, I am Damon Felix," Damon started, "I have Wings, claws and tail, I can breathe Lightning, and if things are desperate, can transform into a dragon, that third ability is a last resort, as for demonstration, it is very hard to demonstrate most of these at the moment because the dragon form is held until I pass out, and the lightning breath has a long range, not ideal for a classroom."

He looked around the room, spotting Porco, Ariana, Marcel, Hazel, and Holly. He then looked back at the teacher, hoping the teacher understood why he couldn't demonstrate most of his power set.

-------

Ariana had been watching people's demonstrations and introductions. Then she realized it was her turn. She walked up to the front of the classroom. She then started to introduce herself.

"H-h-hi, I am A-ariana Silver, I have Wings, which can be used to fly increased strength, and can heal people..."

Her Wings popped out, "Sorry about that, my Wings can pop out when it gets bad."

She then went back to her seat, looked down at her notes and her Wings disappeared, or more accurately closed into her back. She then looked up to see who was next.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Pascal grinned. "My turn? Oh you shouldn't have." They said, walking to the front of the classroom. "Heyo! I'm Pascal Libelle." They looked around and nodded. "I can.." Pascal looked around once more trying to find someone's voice to mimic. They spotted Nile. Ahh! Nile, I'll copy his voice. They thought. Pascal coughed and then began, "H-hi I'm N-Nile..!" They said, blinking slowly and smirking. "I can also do this." They demonstrated turning a bit of the sound into a small ball of light in their hand. "And then this!" Pascal said in their own voice. Then out of no where they pulled off an arm and waved. They pushed it back on, walking back to their seat at the end.

----
PASCAL...!!! Nile couldn't help but turn red, feeling flustered. "You..bi-." He stopped himself and instead settled on pounding a small fist on the wooden desk. He looked back to horned purple haired boy looking at him with round yellow and blue eyes. "Heyyy~" Pascal said waving lightly. Nile couldn't help but just wave slowly and turn back around.

(Kind of just filler posts for now)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(Hello~ So sorry everyone. I was just on vacation. I back now.)

Julian Skateway

Julian sat down near the back and listened to the teacher, who was known as ‘Mr. Torren’. He kinda liked him already. Though he wasn’t too sure.
The events that Mr. Torren had mentioned made him a little nervous. Tournaments and dancing were not his thing. Especially dances. They made him uncomfortable.

Wait, we’re introducing ourselves? He didn’t want to, but Julian knew his sister would want him to. He watched the other students introduce themselves, a lot of them having no problem. He found Tara funny.

He exhaled a shaky breath and stood up, mumbling something to distract himself from anxiety. He went up and turned to the class. He looked down slightly, but then looked up again, at his classmates. “Hello, my name is…Julian Skateway.” He said quietly, but not too quiet. “I’m from Eugene, Oregon aaaand…Uh, I have one power I like to call, um, Climate Water. It allows me to, um…” He looked at the floor again. “To create water of any temperature. So I can create ice and steam as well.” He looked at his classmates again, specifically Marcel. “I hope to, uh, make friends with you sometime.” He ended his little introduction and walked back to his seat.
He smiled a bit as he sat down, knowing that May would be proud of him.

Zoey seemed to be feeling better after her brother's bravado when she had felt a sudden tap on her shoulder which made her flinch on impulse, but she glanced behind her as it seemed another girl had asked for her name and Zoey and slowly if somewhat shyly she seemed to nod in affirmation. "Y-yes, hello..." Zoey said, before her face seemed to pale. Her mask hit it well but, this was the one who seemed to conjure blood at will, Alexis. Zoey had to bite her thumb in order to fight the urge when she displayed that skill and thankfully nobody had taken notice of the action. Though now she had been face to face with her, what was she to do!? "...a-and you are Alexis y-yes?"

@MarcelGalliard790

----------
As Zack sat back down, he seemed proud of himself but focused on the other students as they seemed to introduce some unique personality quirks and awesome skills that only seemed to make the young man more excited. This day kept getting more and more interesting and while some such as the dragon student had understandable reasons not to demo their powers he still hoped to see it in action before the end of the year.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald listened to each introduction, eagerly staring them down even if they didn't notice. A name was called that specifically caught Donald's attention, Mega Tapentry. Mega was such a cool name, it was like... the coolest. Donald would definitely tell her how awesome her name was later. But the dude after that was Zack- the guy he fought when outraged. Donnie hoped there were no hard feelings. But then Zack announced something. This martial artist wanted to be the top hero? It seems there was a rivalry in order, their struggles against each other to get to the top would be legendary! Donald thought these thoughts as he continued to stare at his newfound rival.
@Godjacob

"You did really well, Zoey" Jude said with a smile to her as she sat on her place, but as she got in conversation with other girl, he guessed that he should not trouble her..

Dominic seeing all his new friends he made. Holly, Ariana, Hazel, Damon.. All their introductions... They were really cool.
"All of you are So amazing!" He said to Angel girl and then he decided to hlget up and make his introduction.
"Dominic Raizel!! A northern Forest wolfskin!!!" He said as if that explained a lot. "I posses extreme speed, endurance and strenght and I bet no one is better in those cathegories than me! As well as" He made palm of his hand and chopped the other arm off, It quickly started to rebuild and regenerate and a new hand was in place of an old one. "I also posses a super transformation, not even some warrior of my race can do! And then I get even more amazing!" He said all that with huge enthusiasm, but he didnt feel prideful, more overjoyed to see whats to come. Then he looked at everyone in class "Great to meet ya all, remember! I consider only one of you as my rival here! And I gonna definitly beat em in the tournament!" with those words, he headed to his desk. "I hope that I wasnt overwhelming?" He asked Ariana.

Hazel poked slightly Julian as he finished his introduction and then boy asked me "Excuse me Julian... Umm... I have a weird question... Mind listening to it?"

@Godjacob @Shikowara @Cmeriwether

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis nodded. “Y-yes. That is me. Um I-I wanted to ask you. A-and I don’t want t-to sound r-rude about it. A-are you a V-vampire?” Alexis asked a bit stuttery. She knew that if she was wrong that she would feel completely uncomfortable by asking the wrong question. “O-Oh. I t-think M-Marcel is going to go n-next.” Alexis commented quietly.
(@Godjacob )

Marcel knew it was his time to go up. ‘After Zack’s and Donald’s introductions, I should only follow in suit.’ Marcel thought to himself as he had begun his own introduction. “It is our turn to shine.” Marcel spoke under his breath as he got up and walked towards the front of the room.He had his back turned to the class. “Speak the name of power and it shall appear.” Marcel started before turning around to face the class. “You gaze upon Cromwell the forbidden one. My four horsemen generals serve me at every turn.” Marcel begun before even introducing his powers he had a red energy focus around his hands changing the energy into blades. “This is power is my own energy and I use it to shape many different abilities and moves.” Marcel commented and did some sword based maneuvers before the energy died down and ashes arose forming blades next to him. “Next is my ash creation. I can create ashes and make it into different weaponry.” Marcel commented and had the ash blades fade. “There is one more I have for you all to see. But. I would rather keep that a surprise.” Marcel pause before continuing his statements. “But mark my words. One day I will stand astride these corrupted villains.” Marcel finished and from a small ashy breeze blowing by him and then going back to Marcel. His scarf flowed with the wind. Dying out slowly as Marcel walked to his seat. ‘One up that Zack and Donald.’ Marcel thought to himself confidently.
(@Psymallard @Godjacob )

Zoey seemed to acknowledge Jude's comment and felt a bit more assured but kept her focus on the conversation with this Alexis. Though when the question came up it had been well the last thing Zoey expected to hear as her eyes seemed to widen while she just looked on in stunned silence for an awkward amount of them. "E-e-excuse me?" Zoey asked, before attention shifted to Marcel for his own introduction.

@Clite of Dragonbow @MarcelGalliard790

-----------
Zack glanced and seemed to take note of Donald who glanced at him, while their battle had some intense memories he least seemed to be more presentable than before if his own intro had been anything to go by. Perhaps his little declaration had gotten his attention, and Zack was never one to pass at a chance for a rival he merely hoped it would be the friendly rivalry situation.

Then Marcel seemed to enter the ring, figuratively anyway, and Zack focused on him.

Marcel carried with him some natural flair and seemed to make a point to show off his powers in the most flashy way as he outlined his abilities which took in Zack's interest as he kept one ability on hold and while Zack had only guess on motive, he seemed to make a point that he had been gunning for the top spot as well. Which Zack seemed to welcome as he had an excited grin on his face.

Oh yeah, this was gonna be a fun year~

@Psymallard @MarcelGalliard790

Soul looked at the three declarations with a grin on his face. Marcel... Donald... and Zack too. Well, he had already beat Marcel once... so looks like he had a head start already. He stood up for a moment, and called out to Marcel before he left center stage- “Oi mate! Make sure you don’t get too close to anyone, your edge could cut through skin like it’s butter! No need to be so secretive, we all saw your inner demon at the tournament! When I kicked your BUTT!” Soul had no intention of competing for the top hero. He just wanted to be the best hero he could be. And these guys looked like the perfect people to push him to his limits! His night sky hands balled into fists, a confident grin on his face, and he sat back down. Looks like this class was gonna be a fun one..!

@Godjacob @Psymallard @MarcelGalliard790

Nero scoffed at all of these declarations. It was all a little childish, wasn’t it? Greatest hero in the world? I mean sure, this was one of the top schools in America, but the world is a big place. It would be hard enough gaining a foothold in Oregon or Washington, let alone a country or the world. Soul’s declaration was the only one he respected, because he roasted Marcel and that was hilarious, and he didn’t claim to be in competition for “greatest hero...” well, he knew he wasn’t in that race when he read his mind real quick... he tapped Seth on the shoulder really quick. “Hey, Seth, hey. Can I read your mind real quick so I can copy your power? I need it for something funny, trust me on this one...” Nero made a devious grin.

@Crystal1302

Jude then wondered... Seems he is the last one to introduce..damn soul is right about the edge, Marcel doesnt know that he may get hurt? He chuckled, they seemed carefree.

He noticed Alexis and Zoey conversation... Vampire?... Well, It didnt change anything in his eyes if that was the truth.

He got up and then sighed "Well then... I am Jude and I originally lived in Praga in the Czech Republic, but then moved with Grandfather to Quins and now I am here" He said and smiled a Little, to not scare people off "As for my Powers.. I have something called World Conciousness or Eight Conciousness.. But I would simply call it a 'future vision'" He said and then Lily petals pupils appeard on his eyes, shining with bright light.

"My second power is an axis manipulation.. Much more powerfull than it sounds" He said and suddenly entire Classroom was shaking, desks floathing, but he quickly calmed everything down. "I can manipulate and create points of rotation in my body or in the non-living objects.." He explained and gave another presentation. He threw the small rock he had in the pocket up and then hit it with his finger on pit point position, making a small, completely round hole in the Stone.
"That would be a-.."

"Dont lie" said Dominic suddenly, interrupting Jude "You also have 'that' ability, dont you?" He asked as he looked at the boy.

"I do.." He turned around and then lift his hair, a device was stuck in his neck, with neddles on the body, beeping and showing percent usage of something and also a thing that said 'Total usage, 10%'.
He didnt want to explain this, but that was enforced on him limiter.
"I cannot use it with this in my neck.. And besides what use is of ability that may destroy the user" He said and added "I dont need to prove that I am the strongest, cuz I believe that I am and I dont need others opinion, I came here to learn and find a way to tame the power I have no Control over" He said and put his hair down, returning to his desk.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel chuckled a bit at Soul’s comment. “Heh heh heh, Yeah yeah. I know Soul. It still was one great match either way. I have actually been working more on that form as well.” Marcel told soul with a smile. “Hopefully I can master it before the Ceremony.” Marcel spoke under his breath. He heard Jude talk more about himself and then the comment from Dominic. “Hey. Don’t worry about it Jude. We’re all here to master our own powers. No need to worry about it so much.” Marcel commented after Jude was done
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Clite of Dragonbow )

Alexis jumped a bit when Zoey gave her answer. ‘Oh no.’ Alexis thought to herself as she tried to explain. “W-Well. I mean. Y-You wear that M-Mask over your face. So I.” Alexis paused before sighing. “I thought that by that logic that it would eventually end up being the answer that I was looking for. But I just know that if your are, I don’t know how we would work in a team.” Alexis timidly explained to Zoey.
(@Godjacob )

Ariana blushed in Embarrasment, she was not used to this much attention. She then whispered, "Thank you, Dominic, no one has ever said that about me."

She then returned to seeing her classmates introduce themselves. Marcel went and several people made a declaration towards the blue haired kid named Soul. She figured to steer clear of all of them due to them being much stronger than herself, from her point of view.

-------
Damon had perked up when declarations had been made, he gave those who made them a look over, if the one who looked at him was a good judge of power, he knew these would be potential rivals. He looked around the room, spotting those potential rivals.

"Wow, you're asking before you read someone's mind? Who are you and what have you done with Nero?" asked Seth with a bit of a chuckle. "Anyway, copy away. I promise I'll bring you some snacks when I see you later today in detention. Which do you want? Chips, Cookies, Beef Jerky?" Said Seth turning to look at Nero. "Heh, maybe I'll just get a little bit of everything and let you pick. I need to go shopping today anyway. We ran out of Ratatouille and I'm not having crepes for dinner." said Seth. He turned back to the front of the class before pindering what to make for dinner. Mira looked to Seth. "Is Nero about to do something?" "Maybe." "Good. Gonna record it." said Mira fishing out her phone to hopefully catch whatever Nero was about to do.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
(Sigh....you know what? Screw it. I'm bored, so I'm back in this.)

Loufe sat anxiously in his seat, avoiding eye contact with everybody, finally deciding to keep his head low.
Speaking of, it appeared that everyone was introducing themselves. Loufe took note of each person, trying to sear them into his memory as effectively as he could to avoid mistakes, which was rather easy without any O.S comments interrupting his thoughts.
After while, a thought hit him, freezing Loufe for a couple seconds. Should he go up?
He could've sworn that he heard mocking laughter.
This did spark something, however. With O.S asleep, he couldn't embarrass himself! This was as good of a chance as he'll get. Loufe rose from his seat, focusing his ability. He disappeared, and reappeared...in a corner of the room.
...Oh no...
His attempt at a flashy teleportation failed, Loufe nervously walked hurriedly to the front of the classroom, trying to act as if nothing happened.
"I-I'm Loufe. I'm...uh..a psychic." Of course, he kept the origin of his ears and tail to himself. "It means I can do...th-this."
He focused again. Loufe's eyes flashed from brown to purple as he lifted a pencil, previously in his pocket, into the air. With one hand, he flew it around and with the other, he created a purple projection of the same pencil, only much bigger.
Finally, he released the pencil, letting it fall back into his hand as the psychic pencil dissipated. Loufe bowed to his peers.
"Thank you for y-your time. I'm sorry."
He had no idea why he apologized, but so he did. Loufe hurriedly went back to his seat, placed his head into his hands, and did what all young teens do: cringe over the past.
The laughter continued.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Pascal gave a short grin. They had an idea, a semi-good idea anyways. The idea was more of a prank or what not. So as a trouble-making person they began to work on the small prank. Pascal reached down to their foot, yanking it off with small force. They reached behind the tusks to touch their ears, aware of the sound that seemed to role around in the classroom. Perfect.. They thought, moving their hand around to create a ball of light that was gripped tightly making their knuckles turn white. Pascal used the other hand to push a strand of purple hair back. And so.. the prank began. They stood up quickly , making the meta, chair ends to scrap across the floor. Pascal threw the detached foot up, and the ball of light that was now bigger with it as well. So as a summary it looked like a floating, glowing shoe. "Ahhh, distractions." They said under their breath, limping to take a seat.

------

Nile froze as the shoe glew overhead and to the right where it stayed. Growing brighter every few seconds. He then understood why, "Pascal. YOU DID THIS DIDN'T YOU?" Although it wasn't such a big deal, Nile had gotten out of his seat stomping over to Pascal whose facial expression seemed to be as innocent as they could get it. "No, of course not!" Pascal claimed, shaking their head. Nile questioned that, roling his blue eyes and pointing down at the missing foot. "You sure?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. "I'm sureeee!" Pascal promised, but inside Nile felt that they were lying. "Well ok.." He said unsure and unhappy, nodding he walked back to his seat in an unfashionable manner.

(I. Never. Have. Anyone. To. Tag)

Mega noticed how much this class seemed loud. Every time someone said anything another person would jump out of their seat. It was nice how lively it was but such ruckus could cause a mess. She had her book and pencil open ready for learning and her little pocketbook full of pictures. The only thing that seemed to be out of place was an object glowing overhead. While being as unobtrusive as she could to the other students she grabbed her chair and used a stool to reach for it. The object felt warm in her hands and upon inspection looked like an odd shoe. Unsure of exactly why a glowing shoe would be on the ceiling she placed it in her bag and returned to her seat, hoping to find a place for it.

@+Pinapple+

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noticed Loufe didn’t talk about OS. ‘I understand keeping secrets. I would keep that part of me a secret as well. Even thought I do with Zal anyways.’ Marcel thought to himself before he commented about Loufe’s introduction. “It wasn’t that bad at all Loufe. A nice and simple display of powers. No need to be so flashy like me or Donald.” Marcel chuckled a little bit after his comment.
(Just some filler for a soul reply. @Gamingfan @Cryronn the Mudkip )

He then caught something, and had heard Holly from the nearest seat. To be honest he felt bad to have initially missed her response.

"Sorry about before, as you spoke, it was my turn for introductions, I said, I'm Damon Felix, and you're Holly, right?"

Damon looked at her and got that warm feeling he would initially get when he first met his exes. But this one was stronger for some reason. She shook his head and went back to looking at Holly as he waited for a response.

Jude sat down on his chair and somehow was mad at Marcel unnecesary comment... Well, He should not let it get to him, he guessed. He was about to lay down on his desk when he hit his pencil case and as it fell to the ground he tried to reach for it.
(@Godjacob)

"Well, The thing is, can I borrow some of your hair? You see, to craft my monsters I need a material as a base.. I Just.. Need it to practice and get better... Its basicly asking for sharing your strenght with you and... Sorry in advance" He said and he seemed a bit uneasy asking this, Meanwhile Bouncy bounced around them and was trying to calm them down.
@Shikowara

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Pascal got out of their seat. "Mr. Torren? I lost my foot!" They said, expecting werid looks from the others around them. "..I did- look!" They held up the holographic foot that replaced the solid shoe. "Well fine then." They stated, "I'll just ask everyone." Pascal knew Nile had saw it and they wanted to know if he had grabbed it for uncertain reasons. "Hey Nile! Have you seen my shoe?" They asked, throwing an arm at Nile's head. "NO! And I don't want to be seen with you!" He hissed clenching his teeth and tossing the arm back. "Awwww do you like me?" They asked, their face going almost as red as the scarf wrapped around the T-shirt material black turtle neck. "No!!" Nile said waving their hands and hiding their Cleary blushing face. "And your sureeee?" They asked. Nile had made a burden of getting out of his seat and walking over to Pascal. He raised his hand and, SLAP! "Don't ever do that again." Nile huffed as the side of Pascal's face turned a bright red from the sudden contact. Pascal nodded, walking to the door. "Excuse me, I'm going to the Nurse." They said, looking to the teacher and students.

(I was bored and just intently wanted Nile to slap Pascal. So don't mind me making my characters hurt each other)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked over for the interaction and slap that Pascal received. “So noisy.” Marcel commented in a stern voice, as to clear the mood of the room. “Is that what you had to put up with before coming here Nile?” Marcel asked to his soft spoken friend. “Anyways. It would seem that is all of us so far introduced.” Marcel then spoke to clear the air. “I suppose someone should make another topic of discussion to pass the time.” Marcel offered to the rest of his peers.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @+Pinapple+ @Godjacob )

For Mega, it was rather important that everyone's first impressions were at their best. She learned early on that the first sensation of being around another person would last for a lifetime. once again she ensured that all her materials were in their proper place and attempted an air of tranquility. This air slightly stiffed as she noticed some people looking down. While she didn't want to make a habit of getting out of her seat, It was important to not ruin a mood. She made marched over to the person who just hit another person. Firmly she handed over a picture of the peace symbol. She shook her head in disappointment then exited their presence.
Hoping that she conveyed enough she wandered over to the person looking a little down stricken. Considering a possible means of connecting, she walked right up to them and held out a pencil. Given that they walked up to the class and played with pencils, this felt like a great idea.

@Gamingfan @+Pinapple+

"Now, Strenght is a hard to measurre So you cant Say if you are weak or strong and your power is definitly a one that can be very useful to help people" said Hazel "Strenght isnt.. All that there is to Hero.. And about asking why you.. I dont know, I will ask rest of a class but your power seemed like a one that I could train on and get better... My power isnt without drawbacks So I needed to choose both someone that wont finish my energy or life instantly and lets me train, as well as someone that power really has potencial to Save others!" Hazel explained, gaining a bit of determination.
@Shikowara

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Nile couldn't help but sigh. "All day, everyday Marcel." He said allowing his head to rest upon the peace symbol. "I hurt them.. I hurt Pasco.." Nile said, picking his head up as tears started to fall down his face and onto the chair and desk. He turned away, allowing himself to let loose more tears. 'It's ok Son.." He imagined his father saying to him. 'Your Father is right.' His imaginary mother said.

(@MarcelGalliard790 @Sentorus67)
----
Pascal put his headphones on and hummed as he began search for the Nurse. "Suppose I accidentally got my shit together. Would I get a medal? Or a pat on the back and a little feather. I could stick in my cap or pin it to my shirt. Go out in the yard and poke it in the dirt. Or leave it in the woods where it couldn't be found. If it fell over, would it make a sound? And if it did, would it be the sound that you like? Or should I do it over until I get it right?" He sang as he walked through the hallways. Pascal was surprised Nile didn't get his hand scraped on the worn cream color tusks that stuck out from his purple messy hair.

(Song: MC 900 ft Jesus "If I only brain")
(I know I know. Old song, but don't blame me. I wanted a song that would fit Pascal pretty well so I chose this Lol)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe's sharp ears flickered as he heard someone walking towards him. Nervously, he peeked past his fingers to see a girl holding out....a pencil.
Loufe's embarrassment disappeared, replaced by confusion. Was she making fun of him? Whoever she was, she didn't appear mocking. Though her silence was a bit intimidating.
Hoping he didn't misunderstand, Loufe cracked a smile.
"Thank you...?" he replied, perking up a bit. He looked at the pencil in uncertainty, confused whether he was supposed to take it or not.

Mega's teeth turned into a beaming flashlight when she heard her favorite words. "Thank you!" she echoed, a bit louder than she expected to. It didn't matter though as she knew she was succeeding. Along with the pencil which she proudly held between them like it was a tether. She whipped out a couple of stickers with smiley faces. She wrapped one around the pencil then scattered a few on his desk. Mega inched her way closer to his face, Waiting to see the wonderous satisfaction that would hit the before grieving kid like a bomb.

@Gamingfan

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe wasn't sure what he expected, but her certainly didn't prepare for the girl to repeat his words at such an excessive volume. He swore he couldn't hear anything for a second after that point-blank sonic boom.
Or at least, that was what it felt like to his sensitive ears.
He timidly leaned back as Mega closed in, now even more unsure how to respond. Assuming the stickers and pencils weren't some ironic threat, it appeared she was just trying to cheer him up, which he appreciated. Unfortunately, his quote-unquote "social ineptitude" didn't know how to respond to what he can only describe as aggressive friendliness.
It was times like these where he missed O.S.
"I...um..." Loufe's eyes darted nervously for a second. "Appreciate the thought? I'm fine now, thank you."

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Nile seemingly calmed himself seeing as he was crying in the middle of a High School Homeroom. Of course he could've kept crying but it came with a side of embarrassment or even a nickname, one such as 'Elfy Elf' given by his Brother: Darwin. "Darwin!" He bellowed to himself in an over exaggerated tone of happiness. "I could message him." He said thinking of a lightbulb above his head glowing yellow such as in the cartoons he still watched. And so in a hasty manner, he reached into the black backpack and pulled out a blue and teal cased phone. He admired the shiny looking back and the black screen that he could see his carmel colored face in as the sun shined off it. Nile smiled as he pressed his contacts list and clicked 'Darwiy' which was at the top above Wish's, which read 'Wishel'.
Hey Darwin. How are you? He sent, hoping he would respond. It was a 50-50 chance he would respond as he was in Japan working with the immigrants who couldn't speak Japanese. DING! It was the sound of a message from Darwin. Hey little bro! I'm good. Did you just get done with school today? Uh oh, what would he say when he told him that he was messaging during class? Darwin would surely text Wish, and that would end up with a rather unplayable situation.

■▪︎■
Pascal found themself in front of the door that led into the Nurse's room. It almost seemed as where Nile slapped their face it was extremelyred and swollen. Hopefully whoever was in charge didn't mention the long background L shaped scar. Doubt it. Almost every docter seemed to ask what happend and they'd rather not tell the abusive story. And so they took the risk to open the door and poke their head in. "Anyone in there?"
(I don't know whose the Nurse or Docter or whatever)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was still wondering what Mega was doing. ‘I know about being silent around someone you don’t know. But this is just a bit much.’ Marcel internally commented as he gazed around the room and eventually back over to Alexis and Zoey. ‘One supporting the other. Their synergy is predictable.’ Marcel witted internally as he wondered what Mega and Loufe would do next.
(@Gamingfan @Sentorus67 @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Alexis was a bit flustered after their little pause. “I-If you want. M-Maybe W-We could work t-together s-sometime?” Alexis flusteredly asked Zoey hoping not to overwhelm her via all the comments she made.
(@Godjacob )