• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

And bring on the missing parents

So Aura and Sammy's parents have been missing ever since Sammy's 2nd birthday. So when Aura was like, 5 or 6. And now, here they come, waltzing through a random flooded corridor in Sammy's dream.

Life just keeps getting better and better

I miss a lot when I'm not getting alerts. It took me like 20 minutes to learn that Kevin's thing was a dream.... so yeah. Ryker is just kinda waiting for something to do. Everyone's off doing their own thing, and he's a bit bored and impatient.

Funny, I figured the whole Kevin's inner monster being outside Kevin and killing everyone would've been a giveaway LOL

Anyway I'll reply in the morning. Need to catch up on my ZZZs. Have a good one everyone.

Pretty much, from my knowledge, Rio risked her life to kill Viiper and is healing. No one really knows outside the head masters, kids are asking questions about the missing students, and the students who fought underground, are dealing with some heavy stuff right now, internally.

Twins!!!!!!!!

Name
: June Williams
Year/Grade: Freshman (9)
Appearance: Like her brother she has blue eyes and her hair is reddish brown, except hers is a bit more brown. It's long and is often worn in a ponytail. She wears a brown hoodie over a pink short, and navy blue jeans, with white sneakers. However she has a pretty face but seems to be hiding.
Personality: She is pretty shy around strangers around and loves her brother dearly. She doesn't often speak in loud crowds, and is quite the opposite of Ryker. However they both will protect those they care around.
Powers: She has the ability to generate and control electricity. She can shoot electricity from her fingers or any part of her body and control its movements. This makes her somewhat decent mechanic and builder, often tinkering and building Things powering with her own electricity
Bio: An important tidbit, is she is Ryker's twin sister, (but he calls her and treats her like a little sister because he was born first.) So those who haven't been around to here of Ryker's past, here it is. While Ryker got bullied, June avoided the majority if the class excluding a few friends, so she wasn't as picked on as Ryker. Now their father went to jail, leaving them with their weary mother. After a few years, her dad got out, and got custody over Ryker. She never saw him again. Then when her powers developed her mother sent her here.
Current Guardian: Mother

Honeslty, I'm suprised no one has pulled the twin card yet, until now. XD
Sorry to pop your bubble but, I think I beat you to that one a long time ago~:p

If you read the Char desc for Wystria, it mentions that her Family Clan/Race are always born as twins. Though I'm not sure how many people red the whole thing.