• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Crazy MMORPG Role Play Idea

Guild Name?

• Stardust Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phantom Crusaders

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Stardust Falcon

• North Star/Polaris/Sirius

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Exodus Crusaders

• Exodus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Okay! I'm going to need someone to keep the dragon's tail in the air! A flying distraction!"
I'm gonna need this to happen​
"Eriz! When you see an opening, get in there and apply the lubricant that you use to oil your machinery! But save some for later~"
This too, after the above Can you lube up its butthole so I can get inside those cheeks already

All these innocent beans trying to create a pure, wholesome RP, and then you got Me, Snek and Retro trying to turn this into erotica lmao.

I made that second Rairah post because I knew Snek would have something to say about it, but I didn't expect the innuendos to transition so beautifully lol.
kyuu I disagree, poor Retro's just being sucked (ha!) in
"It's fine, Eriz," sighed the succubus. "I'll just go in dry!"
@Retro Master You got off easy... like every man who sees Jay

I added a bunch of non-innuendo hidden references in my post for no reason if you can spot them

hgggGgggg OKAY.
here’s the sitch (kim possible ringtone):

I,,, have no excuse lol
for whatever reason i couldn’t bring myself to reply, i was feeling completely unmotivated as all the replies stacked up, and then it just got more and more replies and yikes! now im very behind..

but! i decided to just try and jump back in before it gets any worse and i miss anymore.. i sincerely apologize for being so absent ;w;

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Will try to post tomorrow to cure my for cronic irrelevance, in a mean time, I must s c h l e e p
Edit: I posted, Swirl is doubting his usefulness and junk, so now I could get a character arc out of this.
Or in a lame man's terms, Swirl is not okay.

Last edited:
Swirl essentailly just sat on his hands now, really feeling useless, anything he had done was eclipsed by other people's amazing efforts, it made him feel like a lesser, and to an extent, he might have been.

Everything I do is just made irrelevant to what my guild mates do, heck, Raigh is going to give Rairah a love medicine, and I feel too guilty to step in. I had multiple oppourtunities to get serious worth that sort of relationship, and now I failed. Maybe I should go on my own conquest, without the aid of anyone, so when I come back, then my worth to the guild would be more established.

The player still had the same smile he always had, but it was essentially him putting on a mask to hide his multiple feelings, he had nothing to say, nothing to do, he contributed virtually nothing to the defeat of the dragon, and anything he did was then ignored by other's actions. So, one could say, it was like he never existed in the first place, or he rather just stopped responding.
The feels... ;_;

Looks like we're all working in some character development

It’s too soon to split into two guilds imo, we haven’t even gotten to the plot that’s the original premise of the RP (Dragonic Knights contact us). We haven’t even run into our common enemies either (the Mycenaeans). Maybe this rift is something we can gradually develop.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
It’s too soon to split into two guilds, we haven’t even gotten to the plot that’s the original premise of the RP (Dragonic Knights contact us). We haven’t even run into our common enemies either (the Mycenaeans). Maybe this rift is something we can gradually develop.
I more meant that he was going to go on a mission or something by himself to prove his worth.

Makes sense. Separate arcs are nice. I thought he was gonna get salty and leave the Sirius crusaders, take half the guild with him and become the villain or something

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Makes sense. Separate arcs are nice. I thought he was gonna get salty and leave the Sirius crusaders, take half the guild with him and become the villain or something
Nah, too nice for that, just needs to not feel inferior and he'll be good, an adventure or two should fix that.