• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
S_E, id suggest that you make one with the original arms on it, instead of the top 2, and color them like the other arm/legs

p.s. this is not to replace the already good one, this is a different version, then you can see which you like best, or enter them both

Yeah... a heh heh... I was kinda messing around and decided to put Ariados arms on instead of Aaron's original arms, but I guess I could make a normal one...

A

ApatheticGiraffe

okay here's my Naruto Set so far:

logo.gif

narutosprite.png

nejisprite.png

kankurosprite.png

rockleesprite.png

sakurasprite.png

Feedback? and can someone make them transparent?​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ariadoscosplayer2.png

Okay, here's the new one with hands. For some reason, it looks weirder to me... Probably because I'm not used to it... yet.
Now... can someone make this transparent for me?

A

ApatheticGiraffe

Ariadoscosplayer2.png

Okay, here's the new one with hands. For some reason, it looks weirder to me... Probably because I'm not used to it... yet.
Now... can someone make this transparent for me?

i like it but i think i no the think thats bugging me​
the arms that are supposed to be like human arms are too skinny near the torso

M

Mark The Pokemon Lover

heres a stupid sprite that was painted to look like a shiftry. the sprite was the first member of the e4.
e41.png

Kosheh, I can't BELIEVE your friend is Ozzybeans... :p
I'm involved in his RP. ;D I like the template, BTW!

Maybe you could put the font and the friend codes on the green stripes? Right next to the half-pokéball. What is star green, anyway?
Ozzy uses his post count to justify that he's cooler than me ;_;

As for the friend codes, that sounds like a plan...

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RoscoandJames

Charisepoke.png

Kanamipoke.png

Charise(Scheris) And Kanami.

I was going to do Good Guy clothes Charise, but It was too hard.
I might later though.

R

RoscoandJames

Zigmarpoke.png

Now it's Martin Zigmar.

CougarPoke.png

And Cougar Straight (Straight Cougar)

All I have left is Mimori, The fat dude, the intelligence dude, maybe the indian looking alter user with the hammer alter.... Oh, and kimishima.

R

RoscoandJames

kimishimapoke2.png

Kimishima done.
It's Not much more than a color edit of Battle Tycoon, but It still is kimishima.

And heres something odd.
For kazuma, I used Volkner's body and Ace trainer's head.
For Cougar, I used Ace Trainer's body and Volkner's head.
In the anime/manga Cougar and Kazuma are surrogate brothers.
Weird huh?

Yeah.... He has a preeetty high post count. But I beat him out once he started becoming less active, due to his "Job". If you can call being tortured by snobs a job....
I like that template! I can't believe you liked my idea...

Now that I have gleaned information on the chat about PBR... I must get the game, and the system.... :)

A

ApatheticGiraffe

Okay here's my Naruto Set so far...

Naruto Uzumaki
narutosprite.png

Neji Hyuga
nejisprite.png

Kankuro
kankurosprite.png

Rock Lee
rockleesprite.png

Sakura Haruna
sakurasprite.png

Shikamaru Nara
shikamaruNarasprite.png

Shino Aburame
shinosprite.png

Gaara
gaarasprite.png

Deidara
DeidaraSprite.png

Sasuke Uchiha
SasukeSprite.png

Feedback would be appreciated

NEXT UP
Kakashi
Gai
Itachi
Kisame

B

Bob LaLa

Allright, that didn't turn out right. I idn't modify ApatheticGiraffe's message. I quoted it and my quote ended up in his message. Look on 77. It is NOT edited.

A

ApatheticGiraffe

I just made Sasuke in his Shippuuden outfit
i'll probably make an earlier version of Sasuke also

oooh, may.... can't believe i forgot her... i know my next sprite ^^
/wrists

I made the D/P style Brendan sprite so I figured it wouldn't hurt if I tried the May sprite.

oh well whatever
My personal pickiness says you should make it resemble the R/S/E pose as closely as possible rather than make minimal edits to an existing D/P sprite.
in other words make a D/P sprite look as much as possible as the R/S/E sprite

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

i like it but i think i no the think thats bugging me​
the arms that are supposed to be like human arms are too skinny near the torso
Yeah, well... every time I tried to modify it, it looked wierd.... Even the original Aaron arms looked weird on him, in my opinion. I guess the first one looks better than the second one with hands. But that's my own opinion.

A

ApatheticGiraffe

I have a couple of May Sprites, one for RS and one for Emerald;
DPSapphire3.png
DPSapphire4.png

Her hair is... eh. I think she turned out all right though.

i think its great!
has anyone made a Max sprite yet? or a Misty sprite?

A

ApatheticGiraffe

logo.gif

narutosprite.png
nejisprite.png
kankurosprite.png
rockleesprite.png
sakurasprite.png
KakashiSprite.png

shikamaruNarasprite.png
shinosprite.png
gaaraspriteUPDATED.png
DeidaraSprite.png
SasukeSpriteUPDATED.png
KibaSprite.png

Feedback? and can someone make them transparent? and the Gaara and Sasuke will be edited.​

i think its great!
has anyone made a Max sprite yet? or a Misty sprite?

i made a misty sprite, and orangen's done a max sprite... i'm in the process of getting MY may sprite up when my lappy stops being stupid... god, i've been attempting to upload it for about an hour and a half -_-

[quote author=ApatheticGiraffe link=topic=1379.msg27097#msg27097 date=1183832819]

logo.gif

narutosprite.png
nejisprite.png
kankurosprite.png
rockleesprite.png
sakurasprite.png
KakashiSprite.png

shikamaruNarasprite.png
shinosprite.png
gaaraspriteUPDATED.png
DeidaraSprite.png
SasukeSpriteUPDATED.png
KibaSprite.png

Feedback? and can someone make them transparent? and the Gaara and Sasuke will be edited.​
[/quote]

they look kinda deformed... like stick figures... and some of them are repeating with bases...

A

ApatheticGiraffe

i made a misty sprite, and orangen's done a max sprite... i'm in the process of getting MY may sprite up when my lappy stops being stupid... god, i've been attempting to upload it for about an hour and a half -_-

they look kinda deformed... like stick figures... and some of them are repeating with bases...

i don't think they look like stick figures (except Shino)
but I do agree that some of them look a little deformed like Rock Lee and especially Shino

i don't think they look like stick figures (except Shino)
but I do agree that some of them look a little deformed like Rock Lee and especially Shino

maybe it's just because i'm a tough critic with high standards... and i finally managed to get my may sprite to upload ^o^ (about time T_T...)
4r24vm9.png

I like your May better than mine, Myouki, your head and hair are better. XD

I also have another May around 20 pages back, but I like it even less than my second one. o_O

eh, i'm just very meticulous (ok, perfectionist >.>) when it comes to my sprites... if there's something that's bothering me about something i make, i have to fix it or it'll drive me nuts... i wonder if i should bother with an emerald may outfit... since my lappy's still giving me trouble (i almost broke it while i was trying to load the may sprite...)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ooh... Really? You nearly broke it, or was that just an expression?
Anyways, I like your May sprite. Just wondering, can you do a Pro. Birch sprite? You know, that professor from R/S/E?

MYOUKI! I love that sprite!! It's amazing... You've really progressed since you posted your first sprite... Oh well, the student must always surpass the teacher... Or teacher's in this case. I think I'm gunna make an Emerald Brenden... His outfit is MUCH more awesome than his Ruby and Sapphire one, IMO.

Ooh... Really? You nearly broke it, or was that just an expression?
Anyways, I like your May sprite. Just wondering, can you do a Pro. Birch sprite? You know, that professor from R/S/E?

no seriously, i was banging on it and everything (i have a short temper >.>;...) prof. birch? cool, i'm on it ^^

P

Pokemon Regions

Wow! GREAT Sprites! I think ApatheticGiraffe's Ambipom cosplay is GREAT!

A

ApatheticGiraffe

Ok, here are my Cosplay Sprites

enjoy

regularcharizardsprite-1.png
medichamcosplayer.png
4t5wg9s.png
snubbullcosplayer.png
4z1knjk.png
UrsaringCosplayer.png
AmbipomCosplayer.png
VespiquenCosplayer.png
KabutopsCosplayer.png
CarnivineCosplayer.png
GolemCosplayer.png

feedback would be nice =] and can someone please make these transparent​

ok, since my 1st try was ignored, i deleted that post and so here is my bad tribute to STARWARS:

starwarsman-1.png

starwarsgirl.png

ok, i know that stuff from shows/movies rarely gets in unless they're in sets, but id really like it if this gets in, and i dont know how to do the series thing, unless, you count a boy and girl as a series

A

ApatheticGiraffe

ok, since my 1st try was ignored, i deleted that post and so here is my bad tribute to STARWARS:

starwarsman-1.png

starwarsgirl.png

ok, i know that stuff from shows/movies rarely gets in unless they're in sets, but id really like it if this gets in, and i dont know how to do the series thing, unless, you count a boy and girl as a series

Do you think you could make actual Star Wars characters like Obi Wan, Darth Vader, or Darth Maul?

New For-Scratch Sprite. I used the lukas sprite as a refernce for prportions and I used a sugimori concept picture:

I love sugimori art...

anywho...the sprite:
sugimoriscratch1-1.png

i think star wars themed characters would be cool... and shiny, here's professor birch ^^
66wtb4j.png

wow, the base was just perfect for birch... it matched the reference pic i used XD
just needed to fix the hair, the coat, the sandals, and the pants.... kinda freaky really...

anywho...the sprite:
sugimoriscratch1.png

eh? he looks familiar...

N

Nightmares

Man that seems hard........oh well if anyone wants to do this idea make a sinister looking doll thing. I'm fine with people using my idea :p

R

RoscoandJames

urizanepoke.png

And now urizane.
I had a watermelon drawn off to the side, but it looked bad.
I like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.