• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
i think star wars themed characters would be cool... and shiny, here's professor birch ^^
66wtb4j.png

wow, the base was just perfect for birch... it matched the reference pic i used XD
just needed to fix the hair, the coat, the sandals, and the pants.... kinda freaky really...
Looks good, Myouki! I like it! Your sprites have become a lot better! You've improved a lot!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Do we also have Rowan? Just wondering if we do. If we don't, can you also make him, Myouki? But if we already have a Rowan, you don't have to do him. I'm just saying...

Do we also have Rowan? Just wondering if we do. If we don't, can you also make him, Myouki? But if we already have a Rowan, you don't have to do him. I'm just saying...

rowen, rowen..... argh, i forget, who's rowen?!? i can't seem to place a picture with a name... if you could post a pic, i'd be happy to do it ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
rowen, rowen..... argh, i forget, who's rowen?!? i can't seem to place a picture with a name... if you could post a pic, i'd be happy to do it ^^
Sorry, I can't. I don't know where to get a picture. But maybe someone else can. Nah, I don't even know what he looks like. I barely play my Pearl because I don't a a DS. I always need to borrow a friend's. Wait, I think here's a pic...

150px-Dp03_image07.jpg

R

RoscoandJames

UnkeiPoke.png

Now Unkei, The raving madman behind Madscript.
I think there are like 3 people Total left.
Biff, the grey clonedudes, and Mimori. Maybe I'll do the non important HOLY's, But I think I'm going to do FF8 now.
Or to be Sacriligious, and do Digimon.
I might Even write a fanfic, to explain it.

And about Rowan, His sprite is at the start of your game on DS.
Why not just get that?

D

Daytime Umbreon

Ok, here are my Cosplay Sprites

enjoy

regularcharizardsprite-1.png
medichamcosplayer.png
4t5wg9s.png
snubbullcosplayer.png
4z1knjk.png
UrsaringCosplayer.png
AmbipomCosplayer.png
VespiquenCosplayer.png
KabutopsCosplayer.png
CarnivineCosplayer.png
GolemCosplayer.png

feedback would be nice =] and can someone please make these transparent​
You got it, just wait because I'm taking a ton of orders now and if anyone needs me, just email me and I'll be sure to do them ASAP.

Sorry, I can't. I don't know where to get a picture. But maybe someone else can. Nah, I don't even know what he looks like. I barely play my Pearl because I don't a a DS. I always need to borrow a friend's. Wait, I think here's a pic...

150px-Dp03_image07.jpg

wow he looks kinda scary... no wonder i don't know him... i don't have the new game yet, so i've never seen him (god, being in italy sucks... they don't sell the game in english here...) kk, i'm on it (^o^)b

sprites to do: elm and rowan (eh, why doesn't he have a plant reference like the other prof.s?)

R

RoscoandJames

DarthPoke.png

And here is the final Scryed one.
I may do biff later, But I finished the DVD five seconds ago, and don't feel like starting over.
(Biff looked coolest at the beginning, And that would require me getting up and putting disc one back in.)

So, Should I do FF8 or Digimon Next?

DarthPoke.png

And here is the final Scryed one.
I think they were called Darth. Or was it Dars? It's probably interchangeable, as "th" is replaced with "s" in Japanese.

I may do biff later, But I finished the DVD five seconds ago, and don't feel like starting over.
(Biff looked coolest at the beginning, And that would require me getting up and putting disc one back in.)

So, Should I do FF8 or Digimon Next?

Do Digimon. Well, the Tamers/DigiDestined. I don't think the Digimon themselves would make it in. Well, maybe some of the more humanoid ones. Besides, there are probably enough Cloud Strifes and Tifas in this thread already.

R

RoscoandJames

Scratch that about Rowans sprite.
It's Huge on the DS.
pokemon-diamond-20060929005157801.jpg

Way over 80x80.

And I knew they were called Darth.
Okies I'll do Digidestined, and maybe Some Digimon Cosplays.
And I said FF 8, Not 7.
Squall, Seifer, Zell, Selphie, Irvine, Rinoa, Quistis? them.

R

RoscoandJames

Here's A Total CastList of Scryed.

Kazuma The Shell Bullet/ The Treasoner.
kazukunpoke2.png

(Note: My first One was a lefty. Kazu-Kun was a righty.)

Ryuho, Master of Zetsuei.
Ryuhopoke.png

Zetsuei
Zetsuei.png
Ryuzetpoke.png

Charise/Scheris Adjani
Charisepoke.png

Kanami Yuta
Kanamipoke.png

Martin Zigmar/Jigmar/Jigmarl
Zigmarpoke.png

Cougar Straight/Straight Cougar
CougarPoke.png

Kunihiko Kimishima
kimishimapoke2.png

Urizane
urizanepoke.png

Elian Zigmar/Jigmar/Jigmarl
elianpoke.png
elianpokealter.png

Unkei
UnkeiPoke.png

Darth
DarthPoke.png

I just realised how many different spellings of everyone's name there is.
XD

D

Daytime Umbreon

gerfed1234567890.png
gerfed123456789.png
gerfed12345678.png
gerfed1234567.png
gerfed123456.png

gerfed12345.png
gerfed1234.png
gerfed123.png
gerfed12.png
gerfed1.png

Here you go, ApatheticGiraffe.

Some of them seem way too small, and I almost didn't do them, but I did because I haven't done anything for anyone here in a while.

D

Daytime Umbreon

Cosplay12345678.png
Cosplay1234567.png
Cosplay123456.png
Cosplay12345.png

Cosplay1234.png
Cosplay123.png
Cosplay12.png
Cosplay1.png

Ok, ApatheticGiraffe, I finished aand now open to do any thing needed!...because I'm bored...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
wow he looks kinda scary... no wonder i don't know him... i don't have the new game yet, so i've never seen him (god, being in italy sucks... they don't sell the game in english here...) kk, i'm on it (^o^)b

sprites to do: elm and rowan (eh, why doesn't he have a plant reference like the other prof.s?)
Rowan is a type of plant. Mostly small deciduous trees, according to Wikipedia.

I think they'd stand a greater chance of getting in without the Digimon. Tai looks good, but I think your Matt looks way older than him.

You know, I thought it was clever how the English names of the original DigiDestined were just shortened versions of their Japanese names. Too bad the only subsequent Tamer to follow this logic was Kazu (Hirokazu), and maybe Suzie (Suichon).

R

RoscoandJames

TK.png

Now It's TK.
I didn't remember (Or find a reference picture of) what Patamon's egg looked like, so i winged it.

R

RoscoandJames

Sora.png

Sora Takenouchi

Izzy and Mimi left for Adventure.
Then For 02, Tai, Matt, Izzy, Joe, Mimi, Sora, TK, Kari, Davis, Yolie, Cody, Ken, Kaiser.
I never really watched Tamers or Frontier, So I probably won't do them.

Digimon I might do (Cosplays, or the real thing, I haven't decided):
Veemon, Agumon, Garudamon, Angemon, Devimon, Leomon, WarGreymon, WereGarurumon, Guilmon, Renamon, Etemon, And Andromon.
Any others you think would be cool, Tell me.
For now, I am off to bed, and tomorrow will Work on the rest of the humans.

Ban: Let me burn your fireball. I'll show you what mine is!
Umeko: Hey, Ban-chan, don't forget me! I'm the field leader, remember?

88944777qb5nt5.gif

41266309tm5gi7.gif

DekaRangers Ban and Umeko challenge you to a battle!

Or...

Sen-chan: Don't get all lovey dovey before a battle, Umeko.
Umeko: But... *turns red*

5xggl5c.png

41266309tm5gi7.gif

DekaRanger Couple Sen-chan and Umeko challenge you to a battle!

Well, what Pokemon would be good for them, anyway?

D

Darksimal

hello i have one that looks like a new may from pokemon how i put on the site

A

ApatheticGiraffe

Sora.png

Sora Takenouchi

Izzy and Mimi left for Adventure.
Then For 02, Tai, Matt, Izzy, Joe, Mimi, Sora, TK, Kari, Davis, Yolie, Cody, Ken, Kaiser.
I never really watched Tamers or Frontier, So I probably won't do them.

Digimon I might do (Cosplays, or the real thing, I haven't decided):
Veemon, Agumon, Garudamon, Angemon, Devimon, Leomon, WarGreymon, WereGarurumon, Guilmon, Renamon, Etemon, And Andromon.
Any others you think would be cool, Tell me.
For now, I am off to bed, and tomorrow will Work on the rest of the humans.

Here are some of my favorites when i watched the show. Here's a pic: Puppetmon, Omnimon, Piedmon, Knightmon, Gotsumon, Mummymon, Myotismon, Meramon, and Minotaurumon

275px-Puppetmon.gif
Asdafadfs.gif
Piedmon.gif
Knightmon.jpg
Gotsumon.gif

275px-Mummymon.jpg
Myotismon4qy.gif
275px-Meramon.jpg
Minotarumon.gif

D

Darksimal

hello i have a sprite but i don't know how to put it on the site.
like on this comment i don't know how to put it on

hello i have a sprite but i don't know how to put it on the site.
like on this comment i don't know how to put it on

this is already posted alot, but for sanity's sake (and not having to scroll through pages to find them) i'll put it here...

1. first you make your image (some programs are ms paint, photoshop, gimp, ultimate paint, etc...) make sure it's 80x80 pixels in size (in ms paint, it'll say when you move the cursor at the edges at the bottom right corner) and is png format (just type .png at the end when saving it)
2. make sure it's transparent (won't get in otherwise...) if you can't trans it, ignore this step
3. upload it to a host site (most people use photobucket which requires registration, i use tinypic which doesn't need registration) and copy the image url (it'll have the tags aroung the url)
4. post the image here to submit, if not trans-ed, post it and ask someone else if they can do it (i think the people that can do it are me, artiste, daytime umbreon, and blaze)

phew... hope that helped ^^ now to do the elm and rowan sprites (rowan's a type of tree?! wow, i feel stumped.... bad pun intended XD)

hoohadmirerni2.png

A girl in Ho-Oh themed clothing. Not really a cosplay, I guess... but I felt like doing something Ho-Oh themed at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.