• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darksimal

May.jpg

i updated it a little bit the hair less flat

MattnoTsuno-2.png

How about this?
Good?
Now to fix Kari...
Yeah, that's pretty good. Maybe adjust the shadows on the face a little...

[quote author=Sol link=topic=1379.msg27390#msg27390 date=1184024272]
I like it, well here is mine, I decided to make Ichigo for my first one.

ichigopokemon.png

[/quote]
Wow. That's pretty good.

Something I've noticed... "Ichi" is Japanese for "One," and "Go" is "Five," which makes "Ichigo" "Fifteen." Brought to you by the same logic that created the nickname of "Killer 7" creator "Suda51" Goichi.

Actually, G_M, I'm pretty sure that somebody else made that sprite... I can't remember who, though I'm almost sure it's stolen. I've seen it before, said spriter made a Doctor Gary Oak sprite, and that's it, just recolored.

P

Pokefreak

I fixed the headband and added an earring and hair clip. How does she look now?

Lily-2.png

The shape's better, but I'm not buying the highlighting. You should use it to further shape the hair, not just line it. Also, the brightest point on an object is the point closest to the eye. There might be too much on it right now. Maybe one line on the bangs, and another above the hair band.

Actually, G_M, I'm pretty sure that somebody else made that sprite... I can't remember who, though I'm almost sure it's stolen. I've seen it before, said spriter made a Doctor Gary Oak sprite, and that's it, just recolored.
Not only recolored but recolored using the default MS Paint palette...

ick

Yeah, I noticed that too. Bleck... *Washes out mouth with soap just for looking at the pallette* If you HAVE to steal a sprite(Which I don't reccomend, though I've never done it), at least be a little more creative with the colors...

R

RoscoandJames

MattnoTsuno-3.png

Three strikes you're out.

((Is it just me or are newbies craving attention for their sprites?))

(((I know I am technically a newbie as well, but I have submitted 15 sprites. I'm not THAT new.)))

R

RoscoandJames

Izzycopy.png

There's Izzy.
I know his head is a little smaller, but I think it still looks cool.
If you think it should be bigger, tell.

D

Daytime Umbreon

Pokefreak, I swear to god these were good when you started.
[quote author:pokefreak link=topic=1379.msg27406#msg27406 date=1184027680]
Lily-2.png

[/quote]
This, right here, is where it died.
[quote author:pokefreak link=topic=1379.msg27413#msg27413 date=1184029819]
Lily2-2.png

[/quote][quote author:pokefreak link=topic=1379.msg27418#msg27418 date=1184030798]
Lily2-3.png

[/quote]
Both of these, even worse.

Gardevoir Master, I have no idea how you thought the first ones were problemed...

And Pokefreak, I'll trans. them if you want.

Ok, I am having a hard time with looking for a base for a Hoji sprite, but I planned a head.

So will anyone let me donate one of their male custom sprites so I can use them as a Hoji/DekaBlue Sprite?

But that doesn't mean I'll put the DekaRangers in their DekaSuits.

Hurray, it's my birthday! Anyway, this is not going to be a spam post.

I'm personally proud of this sprite:
jayspriterh7.png

It's Jay the Pokemon Hunter, as seen in the anime.

Gardevoir Master, I have no idea how you thought the first ones were problemed...
Maybe I just need glasses, but the hair looks to me like Dawn's hat was simply painted a single shade of brown. There's no depth or roundness to it aside from the outline. It looks like all one piece and is not convincingly hair-like to me. It looked a lot better once the hair band was reoriented to match the direction her head was facing, but the hair still seemed flat to me.

D

Daytime Umbreon

Maybe I just need glasses, but the hair looks to me like Dawn's hat was simply painted a single shade of brown. There's no depth or roundness to it aside from the outline. It looks like all one piece and is not convincingly hair-like to me. It looked a lot better once the hair band was reoriented to match the direction her head was facing, but the hair still seemed flat to me.
The hair seemed completely normal to me. If it looks like Dawn's Hat to you, then it looks like Dawn's Hat to you. That does not make it bad hair. And more importantly, you should be proud of how well she has progressed. That sprite is proof that Pokefreak is getting better and better at spriting. I'm proud of how she's grown in her skills. I remember that day she came asking someone to turn a picture into a sprite, then soon after I was kind enough to attempt it for her, she started her own spriting, and did quite good for a first start. Now she is doing better then ever and maybe even better then I could ever do.

P

Pokefreak

Pokefreak, I swear to god these were good when you started.This, right here, is where it died.Both of these, even worse.

And Pokefreak, I'll trans. them if you want.
[quote author=Daytime Umbreon link=topic=1379.msg27470#msg27470 date=1184068911]
The hair seemed completely normal to me. If it looks like Dawn's Hat to you, then it looks like Dawn's Hat to you. That does not make it bad hair. And more importantly, you should be proud of how well she has progressed. That sprite is proof that Pokefreak is getting better and better at spriting. I'm proud of how she's grown in her skills. I remember that day she came asking someone to turn a picture into a sprite, then soon after I was kind enough to attempt it for her, she started her own spriting, and did quite good for a first start. Now she is doing better then ever and maybe even better then I could ever do.
[/quote]

Thank you Daytime Umbreon

R

Rayn

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, let me introduce to you...THE DARK LORD! ;D​
voldyqo2.png
Good gravy, my brain feels like cheese. This has to be my best sprite yet. It didn't take as long as I thought it would though, I thought it would take three days. But it only took two hours. The only thing that I would ever re-do would be the head, you can't really see the details.

A

Arceus lover

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, let me introduce to you...THE DARK LORD! ;D​
voldyqo2.png
Good gravy, my brain feels like cheese. This has to be my best sprite yet. It didn't take as long as I thought it would though, I thought it would take three days. But it only took two hours. The only thing that I would ever re-do would be the head, you can't really see the details.
is that Voldamor?

Yay! More signature-proportioned card templates! I redid that one in some other color schemes for those that want them:
fordgoldot4.png

fordgreenth7.png

fordredsh4.png

I'd appreciate you not stealing my work without consent especially stealing them and re-painting them horriably bright colours. Please remove these images straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.