• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sugan

alex3.png

It's me as a sprite.

A

ApatheticGiraffe

Heres my Shiny Flygon Cosplayer ;D

PS: this is my first Cosplayer sprite feedback would be nice

flygoncosplayer.png

A

ApatheticGiraffe

Here's my second Cosplayer sprite: TAUROS

tauroscosplayer.png

Feedback would be nice ;D​

B

Bandit_maximillian

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5702/2mxi2.png

well this is the best I can do friend

S

Super_Yoshi!

dpmeiu7.gif

I made myself. XD
pkmnrangerdpmo2.gif

It's the female PKMN Ranger. =O
cosplayzangoosecq5.gif

It's a Zangoose Cosplayer. :p
cosplayabsolfemalegi7.gif

Female Absol Cosplayer.

D

Damaskas

Being that no one is allowed to make a new account for some reason, which I was hoping to do since this site is awesome, I'm contributing these sprites under a guest account for now. I made one with and without pokeballs, whichever suits your tastes. If you want, I can and will change the pokeball colors back to the simple red and white. Advice on what I can and should fix would be much appreciated, as well as them being turned into transparencies.

Sprite2.jpg
Sprite1.jpg

Something tells me this sword should be facing the OTHER way. Holding it in that direction has me worried he's gonna do some harikiri or something >_>

That and the fact that the fingers of the hand that's holding the sword are facing outward makes that pose look very uncomfortable.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
My second cosplayer that looks really creapy... guess where I got the parts from. HINT: I moved some of the things around for the sprite to look better.
Ariadoscosplayer.png

Another hint: I only used two sprite (of you call a Pokemon sprite thingy a sprite)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
gee...i'd have to think about that...could it possibly be...ariados and teh bug fanatic E4 dude whose name escapes me at the moment?
You must be talking about Aaron. Ding ding ding! Two out of two correct! heh heh... Now, would someone be so kind enough to make my Ariados cosplayer transparent?

Nuthin', Kosheh. Is your friend's username "Ozzybeans", by any chance? He started an RP.

I hope the templates are as good as the last ones. :p

C

Chaoscrippler

118368886490096ne7.gif

Added fingerless gloves, design to hat, and darkened the shade of white.

02oa7.gif

Darkened the shade of white and added chin hair. xD

A

ApatheticGiraffe

okay just gonna post all my sprites so far in one post

tylerspritedn2.png
blackparademelj7.png

flygoncosplayervs6.png
tauroscosplayermm4.png

post your feedback thanks ;D ;D ;D

G

GlaceonTrainer

I got a couple.
61wbvhh.png
5yi701y.png

They're based on me and my little brother.Hope ya like em.

R

RoscoandJames

RoscoPoke.png

jamespoke.png

RnJpoke.png

Some Trainer versions of my webtoon characters. Don't worry, you've never seen it. It hasn't been made yet.

Now that they have been updated, here they are again:

88944777qb5.gif

BanBan Akaza of Tokusou Sentai DekaRanger

90711052ec0.gif

Trainer Siblings Takumi and Mari (Takumi suffers from extreme sister complex)

SOMEBODY TELL ME IF THEY'RE GOOD OR NOT!!! T^T

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Something tells me this sword should be facing the OTHER way. Holding it in that direction has me worried he's gonna do some harikiri or something >_>

That and the fact that the fingers of the hand that's holding the sword are facing outward makes that pose look very uncomfortable.

Have you ever held a sword or anything like that? It's actually a rather comfortable way to hold it.
And if he was holding it any other way, it'd be too big for the maker.

Kosheh, I can't BELIEVE your friend is Ozzybeans... :p
I'm involved in his RP. ;D I like the template, BTW!

Maybe you could put the font and the friend codes on the green stripes? Right next to the half-pokéball. What is star green, anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.