• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I actually named my Quagsire that once! :D hahahha I don't mind if Platinum is in Japanese, I just want it. ;) )

Granted, but now there is no such thing as Kingdom hearts. (I really like that game.)

I wish to see the Star Wars version of Family Guy again. (It's awesome. :))

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, your up all night finishing it but the teacher isn't in tomorrow and the substitute doesn't collect it

I wish mosquitos didn't like my blood so much!

Psycho Monkey

(Works for me. Get bit by a vampire, I become one and then I'm immortal! Woohoo! :D)

Granted, instead you hurt your knee and have to walk on crutches

I wish I was immortal

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but your voice goes so high you shatter all the windows in your house.

While still on this crazy tangent, I wish for eternal youth

Granted, but you can never keep a long relationship because your partner grows too old for you. (Unless you wish for someone you love to have eternal youth as well.)

I wish I could live in the Pokemon world with my friend, John.

Granted, you put it in the freezer where your key is surrounded by ice. You have to wait for it to thaw out before using it. (Sorry)

I wish I wasn't tired. (It's 10:42am. I just woke up.)

Granted, you are wide awake and bouncing off the walls at 1:05 am and you wake up your neighbours and... (insert a means of torture here)

I wish I had a spider pig ;D

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but it changes into Harry Plopper (haven't seen the movie but I know the refrence)

I wish they weren't after me Lucky Charms

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but the wolf steals them before you can take the first bite ;D

I wish the ice machine in the freezer wasn't broken. I now have an endless supply that either freezes into a big clump that can't be used very easily, or so many individual cubes that 10 end up on the floor when making iced tea.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, now the mob of kids chase you ;)

I wish I could have had one last bowl before Brendan stole me Lucky Charms

Granted, but the cereal is real stale and taste like cardboard. (How I know it tastes like cardboard is something I do not want to go into detail about)

I wish I had popcorn

Granted, but she starts speaking in n00b speak. Not fun.

I wish that those stupid kids would give the Rabbit some Trix already! (What is this? A cereal page?)

Granted, but you end up bleeding to death. Or something that would happen if the body didn't make blisters for protection or what not.

I wish that I wasn't bored.

Granted, but she starts speaking in n00b speak. Not fun.

I wish that those stupid kids would give the Rabbit some Trix already! (What is this? A cereal page?)
I know, right? [It should be "stupid cartoon kids, Trix are for Rabbits!" :p How do you like that, cartoon kids?! :p] That rabbit deserves to have Trix. Those kids who won't let him have any are mean!!!]

To secad: Granted, but now you have a charliehorse in your leg. (Sorry.)

I wish I didn't have to wear glasses for distance reading.

granted, now you need glasses to see the book in front of you

I know, right? [It should be "stupid cartoon kids, Trix are for Rabbits!" :p How do you like that, cartoon kids?! :p] That rabbit deserves to have Trix. Those kids who won't let him have any are mean!!!]
If that was to happen, then I wish I was the rabbit

granted, but when you're not looking, your bracelet becomes a shoe. And someone walking around wearing a shoe on their hand would look rather odd... :-\

I wish I had a monster truck to run over the car that ran me over >:(

...You got ran over? Ouch.
Granted. But it runs over a car that gets you places. (i.e. your parent's car, your car...I don't know your transportation situation.)

I wish I made up more rhymes like that.

(you know, I'd still have my monster truck to take me places, although that probably was hit by a plane)

Granted, but apparently, your neck isn't there anymore... :-\

I wish I could complete the pokedex on D/P

Granted, but you'll get some bad glitch which forces you to start new game. (Like on our pokemon gold! >:()

I wish my parents would let me go on the Slipknot concert in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.