• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
um ??? Anyway, granted, but your pet monkey starts licking wolves.

I wish I had a pet monkey that wouldn't hurt me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, instead it becomes so protective of you it will strangle anyone who comes near.

I wish the summer vacation would last two months in the Netherlands~

A

Anonymous

granted but you hit your head on the door when you walk in

I wish my brother would get out of my room

Granted, but you get the kind with an 's' at the end in a freakish mixup.

I wish I had something that is indestructible by the 'Crush a Wish' gang.

Granted, but instead of damaging it we shoot it towards Alpha Centauri with a rocket.

I wish Alpha Centauri had two suns instead of three~

Granted, but the planet(?) burns and shrivels into a pile of ash because some person was crazy enough to add a third sun, when it didn't have a third sun for SOME REASON O_o

Now we know why Earth has one sun ^_^

I wish for a set of bongos

Granted. It's for a system you've never heard of and is unpronounceable in the English tongue.

I wish I could find my glasses...

Granted, but their smashed, torn in have, thrown in the bottom of a trench, well you get the idea.

I wish for a chibi version of me.

Granted but your Chibi version of yourself turns out to be really evil and your blamed for all its evil deeds.

I wish to have a green pen that never runs out of ink and does not break and is easy to get the point to the top.

Granted, but their faces get so tightened up, they explode and you have to do them all over again, but you forget which parts you used and you just curl up and suck on your thumb.

I wish I had a brain

Granted but they where stolen! And you were forced to sing Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

I wish I had the power of inflight flight (the power to fly while in flight in something like an airplane or a helicopter)

granted but everybody loved you so. And I meanthey loved you allot, every living thing is attracted to you.

I wish I had a rubber duck.

A

Anonymous

Granted but it poped.
I wish I can conjure food and water ,like mages in World of Warcraft.

Granted, but it has anger issues. Often shown by trying to eat you at every chance it gets for you stuffing it in a tiny ball.

I wish, I wish, for a magic fish

A

Anonymous

Granted ,but another Writers Block takes its place.
I wish for a piece of toast.

Granted. It's a new type of evolution that is statistically less powerful than it's pre-evolved form, requires a thunder stone, happiness, a rare berry and is required to be traded, where the recipient would have to repeat the previous process before it evolves.

I wish my DM friend would actually DM for us.

J

jutm

Granted but the genie adds a part that destroys ur brain and u turn into a vegetable

i wish for a Klondike bar 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.