• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer AU discussion

For the first enemy theme should it be royal or family

• Royal

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never mind, I edited the post to capture the cold aspect of Kenshiro's thug personality, rather than RP him like a loud-mouthed brute incapable of leading.

@Mango137 What happens when a Nichirin blade cuts off a demon's limb? Are they unable to grow it back, or does it just take longer?
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong... I believe for more typical demons like these a nichirin cut is final, however, for more advanced ones like the moons in the manga they can regenerate from nichirin cuts

Not trying to rush things ,but I was curious... Does Morei have plans for Ren?
Yeah, but I’m wearing myself thin doing everything I do for Clite and the 5 other characters I have to write for. I would love for @Hecotoro to do the next round of demons or @Red Gallade or @_obsequious or anyone who wants a part of this, after which I’ll introduce Father Sagi or Demonicki Minaj and begin the Mystery Eater arc (though Demonicki was supposed to be an introduction to the Lab Rats and it’s too soon for you to face them, you’d get clapped). The first branch you’ll fight will be one of the weaker ones, which unfortunately can’t be the Suicide Squad or the Gravediggers if I allow enough time for Shirade and Ren’s stories to develop.

Until I can pass the baton to someone with a little more free time, this RP maybe won’t be the fire it was back then but a nice, warm flame.

Last edited:
Again... take your time. Ren isn't really doing anything important so it's fine. Your other characters are priority. I can respect that. The reason why I asked was cause I usually like asking in advanced.

I was thinking about making another Demon or two who were turned by Yoshi and became his flunkies, they just do stuff and kinda foreshadow the bigger threat the Slayers face compared to them. Figured it'd be okay because I remember Rui the spider demon having his own "family" after they took a bit of his blood, right?

@kyuukestu Feel free to skip to having already beaten the bodyguards and storming into the auction house just as it's sold to another rich family (with the intent of either stealing it or offering to watch them in their sleep, then maybe being pulled away as the new murder that Basano committed in an earlier post happens later that night). The bodyguards kicking you down wasn't an auto, by the way; his leg is intended to be in the air kicking down on you, but the hit didn't connect yet.

@Mango137 Literally all that's needed from Kit is a post of him getting onto the lake. I was considering having you make the demon appear, but I think I'll do that myself as I made the character. Let me know if you need something more.

@OmnipotentOnion Dolan, Akane, and Miyaji can surround Kenshiro in a triangle formation and fight it out, but I feel that he should surprise them at the end with his power and curbstomp them. They're already exhausted from fighting all those thugs (twice), so there's no shame in losing to a totally unexpected reveal of a power. The reason I'd rather write it like this is that something's rubbing me the wrong way with how things are playing out now; an alley is a small, cramped place for an epic fight to happen and it'd be more exciting if it were 1v1 instead of 1v3 where the characters don't get to stand out individually. The epic fight I'm referring to will be the next night, where Kenshiro is at the top of the clock tower and the square is teeming with thugs they'll have to fight their way through; two of the slayers will stay behind and hold them off, while one will rise to the occasion and confront Ken.

Though he'll probably get *clapped* and need backup from the other two. I know drawing out this plot into another night is a bit tedious since this RP's already slowed down considerably with my workload, but doing so makes for a better story, in my opinion.

@Clite of Dragonbow I should continue with Rin at some point XD. Still have tests and a mountain of assignments this weekend but I thought I should get a post out that's enough to keep things moving.

Oh... :'|:(
Hope that you will get better quickly.. Stay safe, eat cake!
190588_bGGj3hoL.png
(Old Shirade pic Made in piccrew)

@kyuukestu Yeah so like I said, you can timeskip to them having beaten the guards and storming the auction house just as the item is sold.

@ThAtGuY101 Though Kenshiro's kick was at close range the hit wasn't confirmed in case you'd rather dodge.

@Clite of Dragonbow List the techniques for the different Breath Styles you had in mind for a demon slayer Rin and Shirade can fight. If you can do that, I'll get the character sheet up.

Though Kenshiro's kick was at close range the hit wasn't confirmed in case you'd rather dodge.
I didn't read it yet... but I will in a few seconds... regardless though... just curious if it actually hits him how much damage should i expect? Should he be able to get up afterwards?

Breath of a Tiger (Derivered from breath of the beast)
Breath of the Hawk
Breath of Bear
Breath of Forest
Breath of Clouds
Breath of the Wrath (Also Deviered from breath of the beast)
--
I don't remember more ideas, if I had them..

I've been kicked in the mouth before... in karate class years ago I was sparing against this girl who threw a roundhouse kick ,and me confident this kick was going to be aimed around waste or stomach height ,and boom! Funny enough I took it just fine... hurt ,but we didn't have to stop the sparing match... Not sure if that's gonna make a difference, but it's worth a shot...

Breath of the Tiger
- First Style: Tiger Claw - Fast slash aimed for the limbs of target, usually legs
- Second Style: Hidden Tiger- Focused, fast slash aiming for target weak point, used usually to break opponent stance or attack.
Third Style: King of the Jungle- 11 slashes combo, fast and quite random, hard to block.
Fourth style: Orange Fury- fast jab and powerfull uppercut after it followed by another attack aiming for a head
Fifth style: Tiger senses- User can detect opponent move by his muscles movements.
Sixth Style: Pounce- User jumps at big height in great speed coming for the head. Slash with a great force.
---
Its the only one complete... Others have either planned one Technique or two..its also 2 am and I am really tired so...Goodnight

I'm a little confused on the springboarding part... Did Kenjiro stand on Dolan's sword?I know its anime logic but it just seems really weird imagining someone jump onto a sword that someone's still holding it. Not trying to change it. Just wanted to point it out. For now i'm trying to think of a response...

Decided to speed things up since there'll be a showdown at the slum square + top of the clock tower we need to get to. Drawn-out fights are how RPs lose interest.

@OmnipotentOnion So if Miyaji will be fighting Kenshiro then, we can maybe plan our fight posts out privately and get each other's permission for hits so more gets done in each post and the fight ends up being more exciting. Less pausing for individual attacks.

@Mango137 What's Kit's type of girl? He seems like the dominant type who doesn't like being dominated by someone else. So does he like submissive girls, or does he prefer girls who are tough like he is? Eh, just out of curiosity, doesn't change anything.

By the way, it turns out regular demons can regenerate after being cut with a Nichirin blade. See Episode 10 where Tanjiro cuts off the Temari lady's six arms but she grows them back.​

So the fight is just Miyaji and Kenshiro now? I'm assuming that Miyaji actually managed to withstand Kenshiro's attacks whereas the others couldn't?
No, I’m referring to this, that I said a few posts ago on this discussion page:
@OmnipotentOnion Dolan, Akane, and Miyaji can surround Kenshiro in a triangle formation and fight it out, but I feel that he should surprise them at the end with his power and curbstomp them. They're already exhausted from fighting all those thugs (twice), so there's no shame in losing to a totally unexpected reveal of a power. The reason I'd rather write it like this is that something's rubbing me the wrong way with how things are playing out now; an alley is a small, cramped place for an epic fight to happen and it'd be more exciting if it were 1v1 instead of 1v3 where the characters don't get to stand out individually. The epic fight I'm referring to will be the next night, where Kenshiro is at the top of the clock tower and the square is teeming with thugs they'll have to fight their way through; two of the slayers will stay behind and hold them off, while one will rise to the occasion and confront Ken.
It’s Miyaji vs. Kenshiro because the fight in the alley ends with Kenshiro winning and the slayers escaping, and part 2 of the fight is them fighting an army of thugs the next night in an open square with the demon at the top of the tower. Someone needs to hold off the enemies down below, and one needs to climb the tower.

If you want that to be Dolan and the other two can stay on the ground, fine.

@OmnipotentOnion @JadeStar @ThAtGuY101 What’s probably gonna happen is instead of getting smacked to the back wall of the alley they get blown through it and sent flying, and Kenshiro is like “Guess I made it too strong...”

Wherever they land they’ll be too banged up to fight (the impact of flying through a solid wall plus having fought scores of thugs), and that solves the problem of being cornered in an alley and needing a way to escape. The demon would’ve done that for you, and you can fight another day.