• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Have you read "The Last Hope"? (Last book in the Omen of the Stars Warriors arc)

• yup!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • nope!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • what's that?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[ https://pokecharms.com/threads/brackenclans-legacy-warriors-rp.18375/ ]
A kit runs around, a butterfly wing hanging from his jaw. A lithe, yet compact and brawny she-cat meets a handful of cats; the kit stopping; gazing into their eyes. Her expression is vivid; the stars glow from within.
"I am Brackenstar."

It has been many years since BrackenClan formed, and its origin seems to fade out of thought. However, it is known BrackenClan was originally a rebelling Clan; after the corruption of the four Clans that would lurk in shadows, thrive in rivers, crash like thunder, and run like the wind, BrackenClan formed- soon winning over the four corrupted Clans, and traveling away from the lake. There are five Clans once more, and all have been well, yet a prophecy emerges.

"Ashes will light aflame the bracken."
"Those with the purest of mind can tame the flame."

No cat is truly aware what this means, but dread consumes the Clan- but activity continues as normal. . . with superstitions floating around and upped defenses.

[i.] No being overpowered!
[ii] No spotlighting. Not everything is about you.
[iii] No bunnying. Don't control someone else's character.
[iv] Hate the sin, not the sinner. Hate the character, not the roleplayer.
[v] The RP will continue after this prophecy ends. It'll be normal Clan-life for a bit until more conflict strikes.
[vi] Deputy will be appointed in RP. PM me if you want to be the deputy.
[vii] No one-liners.
[viii] Ask me to start a prophecy or kill a character. If your character dies, rp a new one.
[ix] You can have as many characters as you can handle. If your character dies, you can make a new one and/or RP them as a ghost/visiting StarClan warrior.
[x] No swearing, unless you're a kittypet, but even then, keep swears to a minimum. Warrior cat "swears" (mouse brain, fox-dung, frog-dung, etc.) are fine.
[xi]Don't rush into ships/relationships. Romance is OK, but be PG-13.
[xii] Don't be super gory. Blood, scratches, and wounds are bound to happen, so that's understandable.
[xiii] If you want to be an evil cat, PM me. If you want to be a dark forest trainee, PM me.
[xiv] in this first prophecy, everyone is involved. 'The purest of mind' will be the main characters that are good, and you can guess who the ash and the flame is.
[xv] Ask me to be a medicine cat apprentice or medicine cat via PM. Maximum of four medicine cats at a time, counting apprentices.
[xvi] Have decent warriors knowledge.
[xvii] I think the literacy level should be at least, the minimum of, 3 lines. It's not too hard, so please try it; three + lines is always preferred! The longer the paragraph, the better. I might allow two-lines but please try three a time.
[xviii] have fun!

rules for this discussion thread!
[i.] No double-posts. They're allowed here, (in discussion chats, at a minimum) but don't do it, please.
[ii] Don't be vulgar, crude, or mean.
[iii] Please post your questions here. Not in the RP chat.
[iv] Remember common courtesies.
[v] Feel free to ask extra questions about the RP before posting your bio.
[vi] Don't get off topic with your bio.
[vii] This isn't a chatroom, it's a discussion thread. Don't get too memey, lool.
[viii] there's no password, so don't ask about it.
[ix] Uh, be patient. We need people to start, so if I'm taking some time it's because we need more people, or I've been busy.

I explained the plot above; but I'll repeat it if anyone needed, with a bit more clarity. The medicine cat received the prophecy above, and no-cat is quite sure what it means, yet gloom and anxiety hangs over them, eyeing them. They continue on with normal Clan-Life. Eventually, in the RP, the conflict will happen, and the prophecy affects BrackenClan more.

- Clans of the Known-
BrackenClan
A Clan that lives in the trees and ground below.

SpruceClan
The Clan that hides in the spruce trees; lurking in the darkness.

FrostClan
A clan of ice; with fluffed fur, living in cold waters and treading along the snow.

WispClan
The Clan that travels like a wisp, running along moors freely.

StreamClan
The cats of the warm waters itself, of the swamp.

- Clans of Legend -
SkyClan
The cats that run with the skies and trees.
Not much is known about them, except SkyClan brought the five new Clans into existence, at least, legends say so. SkyClan soon returned home, though a spirit was seen among them. Perhaps the spirit was pleased by five Clans living together in peace.

BloodClan
It is said that long ago, a band of rogues attempted to rule over the Clans. Not much else is known.

RiverClan, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan
The cats of these clans were replaced by those malevolent and with horrid intent. Cats from the cursed "Dark Forest" took over these Clans, corrupting them. RiverClan swam, ThunderClan were honorable fighters in the thicket, ShadowClan prowled in darkness, and WindClan flew in the breeze. In many ways, they are the new five Clan's descendants, rather, 4/5. FrostClan seems like an oddity.

Sorry, you can only RP as a BrackenClan cat or a cat from another Clan that enters BrackenClan. You can RP as a different species that exist, but they must 1) be in BrackenClan 2) have a logical reason for it 3) there should only be 3 maximum or so.

[[cats with ❋ are NPCs. Read below the Spoiler to find out how an "NPC" will work in the RP.]]

v Check this to see who's been accepted so far. v
I will be updating this as the RP progresses and as people get accepted!
LEADER: Crowstar [played by me.]
A fairly young, lean and curious tom with dark, jet black fur from head to toe, and copper-yellow eyes.

DEPUTY: [none: deceased.] -will be changed, once RP begins.]

MEDICINE CAT: [none yet!] [0/4]

WARRIORS: Windwhisper [❋]
A plucky and aged she-cat, with white paw-tips and a pure grey shade of fur. Wonderful blue eyes.
Apprentice: Hollowpaw

Ebonyheart [played by @DragonFlye ]
A silky black tom with a triangle-like spot on his chest, and white paws. His green eyes are patient, and he is lean, and averagely of height.

Lynxsong [played by @Jayfeather x Featherfur ]
A beautiful and slender, white and gold she-cat. Her eyes are like dazzling moons.
Apprentice: Ashpaw

Whisperedsongs [played by @Jayfeather x Featherfur ]
A scruffy she-cat, white, but with brick-red dapples. Seems fit to be the deputy.

Larkfur [❋]
A young warrior, easily irritated and prideful. Cream-yellow fur, though dark brown stripes run to and thro. Ambitious brown eyes.

Silverdawn [cat made by @Jayfeather x Featherfur ]

Waterlily [cat made by @Jayfeather x Featherfur ]

Greentail [cat made by @Jayfeather x Featherfur ]

Reedtail [cat made by @Jayfeather x Featherfur ]

Littlestep [cat made by @Jayfeather x Featherfur ]

Briarstep [cat made by @Jayfeather x Featherfur ]

Creekpelt [❋]
A dark grey- nearly blue- tom, with fading, nearly light-grey eyes. Old, but not-so elder-old. Calm, but loyal.
Apprentice: Graypaw

Pantherlily [played by @9012_dirt ]
A strong, and powerful she-cat, but equally slender. Her large yellow eyes compliment her sleek pelt.

APPRENTICES: Hollowpaw [❋]
A shy, young tom with a heart of gold. Russet-orange fur, and yellow eyes.

Ashpaw [played by me.]
A dark, ashen-gray tom with dark brown eyes.

Heronpaw [played by @DragonFlye ]
An abnormally; and thus, clumsy, tom silver tabby with dark stripes.

Graypaw [❋]
A gray she-cat with splots of an even darker shade of gray- hazel eyes.

QUEENS: Briarstep [❋]

Lillyflower [cat made by @Jayfeather x Featherfur ]
KITS: Tinykit, Leapordkit

KITS: Mistykit [❋]
An impish she-kit with big dreams. Very tall and brawny for her age, proclaimed herself the strongest of the nursery. Bright blue eyes and white fur with occasional hazel spots.

Rabbitkit [❋]
A small, brown tom with large, floppy ears. His eyes are hazel, and his voice weak. Clings to his sister.

Tinykit [played by @Jayfeather x Featherfur ]
A tiny, mute tom, brown with blind eyes.

Leapordkit [played by @Jayfeather x Featherfur ]
A large tom-kit. Has a "leopard-like" pattern.

Rosekit [played by @9012_dirt ]
An optimistic, fragile little she-kit. A light-brown tabby with darker brown main-fur. Her eyes are just as brown.

Fallenkit [played by @9012_dirt ]
A large, bulky little tom. He has a black base, but white and brown markings.

Patchkit [played by @9012_dirt ]
A hot-headed young tom. Dark brown, white, and black patches scatter his fur.

ELDERS: Scarredfur [❋]
Sour over having his name changed when he was an apprentice to this day. A black n' gray tom with scars running along his body. Old and cranky.

OTHER: [N/A]

A lot of spoilers, right? This would be a LOT longer without them. X'D
Oh boy, here's aNOTHER ONE--

- Camp -
The camp is hidden by trees and bramble; the entrance is seen by climbing atop a short stump. Inside, you'll see the camp is decorated and tickled by different hues and shades of greens, as well as growing trees and a giant rock in the middle of the small clearing, littered with flowers and a short pond, too. Right in front of the entrance is the fresh-kill pile, a stump with prey loose, boarded by a few shrubs. Then's the apprentice's den, a small opening in the ground, with an easy way up. It's to the left of the fresh-kill pile and is surprisingly soft. The nursery is nearby, and it's padded and made well, and oddly large. The nursery is, sadly for the elders- nearby their den, which is a hollow log. After the log is passed, (there's a gap) is the warrior's den, a cave in a wall; that is very large. Flora hangs from the top; oddly. Soon enough is Highrock and the leader's den. The medicine cat's den is the really odd one: as it's a hole that's been carved into the bottoms of a tree, and has perfect rooms for storage.
- Territory -
The territory is a long stretch of oak and occasional birch trees- a forest. There are some ponds, mostly to the east, and the forest is mostly warm, the leaves letting light in, but shielding some out. It's humid, but not horrid, and the cats feel at home here, as the sunlight protrudes through the leaves. In the southern heart of the stretch of territory; the camp.
- Borders -
To the east, past various small ponds is a river; with an old Twoleg bridge, worn out and wooden. Cats easily traverse here without having to swim - but going past is dangerous, as it's StreamClan out there. Turning to the farthest west is a Thunderpath. No Clan truly lives past there, crossing it and the woods will lead you to a "campsite" and a Twoleg camp of wooden homes. "Cabins", with occasional kittypets residing. There are moors to the south where WispClan resides, a fence is a border there, and there's a way to get in, dig a hole or go through the broken patches of the fence. FrostClan lives out in the mountains behind WispClan- how they arrive at the Gathering first is a mystery. SpruceClan is the closest Clan to BrackenClan, as a path leads to their territory! The border here would be the Twoleg sign that apparently reads "ORIAN TRAIL & FOREST"- but barely any Twolegs use this path, if ever. Thorns and other obstacles have grown, but can easily be dodged and clawed away by a cat.
- Landmarks -
Deepfall: A horrible gorge, with "Stairs" leading to it. It is secluded away from the camp and by the moors, but still in BrackenClan territory. Snakes and other hostile creatures live within.
Roc's Nest: A gigantic tree trunk, diameters wide, that can fit many Twolegs. It seems enchanted and almost magical, and the cats adore this place when needing to concentrate or speak in private. It is believed a giant bird, made of stone, carved the hole open, but it was defeated by a Clan- a traveling TigerClan.
Heartfelt Meadow: A field of roses and other flowers. There's a little creek here. Prey isn't too common, but herbs are plentiful!
Abandoned Twoleg Den: Just as it sounds, but it doesn't seem to be completely abandoned because new herbs are always planted in pots and the garden after. A loner lives here, undisturbed.
- Training Places -
1: Roc's Nest. (listed above)
2: Sanded Meadow- a sandy hollow, perfect for training, much like Sandy Hollow in the first few books- when the original four Clans lived in the forest.
Towering Treetops: The largest trees grow in this area, sometimes cats train under them or climb them!
*Various Meadows*
*Other Places in the Forest*
- StarClan's Place -
Travelling into a cave nearby FrostClan territory, there is a mystical creek within the cavern, and several claw marks on the stone walls; ferns and other shrub grow inside as well. This is the Moonpaw, it is said an apprentice from StarClan visited the first leaders who came here, blessing them. As time passed, more cats joined this apprentice in StarClan, but the place was named Moonpaw after the nameless apprentice. Sacred whispers are heard in the cave, but by leaving a scratch on the walls, StarClan comes to you themselves.

For reading all the way down here, you get the character forms!! Yipee. Delete anything in
[]

Also! I want to mention NPCs or cats that I made up and don't have a specific role player. These are listed in allegiances and have a "
❋" next to their names I mentioned them above the spoiler, too. You may RP them temporarily, and they must stick to their original personalities. You can RP your cat's kin temporarily if they're not another player's. (ex: Bob plays Stonekit, and Stonekit's mother, Flowerpool, is an NPC. He, in his rp, says "Stonekit ran out the nursery. Flowerpool smiled." this would be allowed, as Flowerpool isn't played by a person.) If someone else is RPing an NPC, don't control the NPC they're playing at the moment.

Name:
Rank: [Only put a med cat or med apprentice if I've approved you to do so.]
Appearance:
Mentor/Apprentice: [You can have another member of the RP be your mentor, or create a character to be your mentor. Leave this blank if you are a new apprentice becoming an apprentice in the rp. (must be 6 moons unless you were delayed). Put the name of the cat who is your mentor and the person who's RPing them.
Backstory: [This is optional.]
Kin: [This is also optional. Put an [o] (in brackets) if they're alive, and an [x] if they're dead. You don't have to put any kin, and if they're not blood-kin, (as in they're fostering) put an [f] next to their name, too. Also, put their relationship. (example: briarstep, mother [fo]).
Affiliation: [Are they good? Evil? Neutral? Or is their standing unknown? Ask me to be evil ^^. This is optional, so ya don't have to put it and can develop your character's affiliation in the RP.]
Kits/Mate: [ONLY put this if you have a mate and/or kits. This is optional, too, so don't worry. Ask to be another character's mate.

I will be RPing some StarClan Cats that I won't make a description for just to have them be a bit mysterious, including the apprentice mentioned in the territory. (StarClan's place, the unknown apprentice who inspired the "Moonpaw), please don't RP as these cats, it's to make the RP flow a bit.
A-anyways.
Here are my "main" characters :o

Name: Crowstar [Eight lives left.]
Species: Crowstar is a cat.
Appearance: Crowstar is a lithe, slick and tall tom, with fair texture and a curved, sharp head, and large ears, as well as a tail often lifted. His features are bound to express his emotions; and his copper-yellow, flaxen eyes seem to always wonder on about. He's a pretty, but dark color, a void-like black, from the tip of his ears to his claw.

Mentor/Apprentice: He has no apprentice, currently.
Backstory: N/A.
Kin: N/A. They don't seem to be alive; or ran away from the Clan, anyways.
Affiliation: Crowstar cares about his Clan and only aligns himself with them.
Kits/Mate: None.

Name: Ashpaw
Species: Ashpaw is a cat.
Appearance: Ashpaw is a well-built, decently muscular tom; and decently tall, at that. His hind legs seem to be powerful, as well as his claws- of course. His head is rugged, and his ears usually lie flat, but when they don't, you can see they're a bit short, and the left ear is torn, by the tips. His fur is a dark, ash-like, volcanic, rocky shade of gray, and his eyes are a wooden brown.
Kin: He's unaware of having any real family, or if he is, he's forgotten them. Windwhisper [fo] acted as his mother when she lost her kits.
Backstory: Ashpaw was found as an abandoned kit, with birds preying on him. Feeling sympathy; the Clan had fostered him, offered him a home, a place to love, a place to live. He grew up here, and eventually fell into training when he was six moons. Ashpaw once claimed StarClan spoke to him in his dreams- a false statement. In reality, he, in his dreams, is greeted by a dark face, in a bloody, withered forest.
Affiliation: He may say he's loyal to the Clan, but he's on neutral-grounds.
Kits/Mate: None.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Name: Lynxsong
Species: Cat
Appearance: Lynx song is a tall, Slender and sleek white cat. Dapples of gold tabby patch her, along with scars and moon like blue eyes
Mentor/Apprentice: Ashpaw (if that is okay)
Backstory: Lynx was found at the border of camp, blind, squirming and lost. Her mother was no where to be seen so she was adopted by the clan.
Kin: Biarstep, Father, FO/ Acornspirit, mother, FO
Affiliation: Loyal, but otherwise neutral
Kits/Mate: None, but ‘Likes’ Crowstar And has a crush on Lightstep

Name: Whisperedsongs
Appearance: A scruffy yet fluffy white She with dapples of Dark brick red all over
Mentor/Apprentice: None
Backstory: Whisper was lost as a kit and found by a she called Wolf who lived with her mother. Wolf’s mother gladly took the kit in as her own. Wolf and Whisper soon were divided, and Whisper joined Bracken clan, killing her rebellious sister and earning a place in the clan
Kin: Wolf, sister, F, X / Songheart, Mother, F, ???
Affiliation: Cares for the clan, but if she ever saw her mother again she would turn on her clanmates to save her
Kits/Mate: None

Name: Tinykit
Appearance: Tiny is a tiny brown wiry tom with thin fur and pale, blind eyes. He is also unable to talk but his twin, Leopardkit, acts as a translator
Mentor/Apprentice: None yet
Backstory: Is the runt of the litter
Kin: Silverdawn , Father, O/ Lillyflower, mother, O
Affiliation: Good

Name: Leopardkit
Appearance: Leopard kit is a fairly big pale brown kit with darker brown leopard spots and cream socks, muzzle and underbelly/ chest
Backstory: Normal life
Affiliation: Neutral

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance: Lynx song is a tall, Slender and sleek white cat. Dapples of gold tabby patch her, along with scars and moon like blue eyes
Backstory: Lynx was found at the border of camp, blind, squirming and lost. Her mother was no where to be seen so she was adopted by the clan.
Kin: Biarstep, Father, F/ Acornspirit, mother, F
Kits/Mate: None, but ‘Likes’ Crowstar

Name: Whisperedsongs
Appearance: A scruffy yet fluffy white She with dapples of Dark brick red all over
Backstory: Whisper was lost as a kit and found by a she called Wolf who lived with her mother. Wolf’s mother gladly took the kit in as her own. Wolf and Whisper soon were divided, and Whisper joined Bracken clan, killing her rebellious sister and earning a place in the clan
Kin: Wolf, sister, F, X / Songheart, Mother, F, ???
Affiliation: Cares for the clan, but if she ever saw her mother again she would turn on her clanmates to save her

Name: Tinykit
Appearance: Riny is a tiny brown wiry tom with thin fur and pale, blind eyes. He is also unable to talk but his twin, Leopardkit, acts as a translator
Backstory: Is the runt of the litter

Name: Leopardkit
Appearance: Leopard kit is a fairly big pale brown kit with darker brown leopard spots and cream socks, muzzle and underbelly/ chest
Affiliation: Neutral

All four OCs are in!
I'll think about making Whisperedsongs deputy, since you're the first one that joined! And, Lynxsong can be Ashpaw's mentor :)

@Jayfeather x Featherfur

Name: Pantherlily
Appearance: With a slender build, Pantherlily is rather well muscled. She is equipped with strong joins including her jaw, she has quite small ears set atop a round head and large yellow eyes. Her coat is slick, smoother and solid black.
Mentor/Apprentice: Open to having an apprentice
Backstory: Normal life, claims to have found 3 kittens by themselves sin the woods
Affiliation: Nuetral

Name: Rosekit

Appearance: Rosekit is small with a somewhat fragile build, she is a dark brown coloring with lighter tabby markings and medium length fur. Rosekit's eyes are dark brown and she had a pink nose.
Backstory: Rosekit, along with her siblings Fallenkit and Patchikit were brought to the clan as young kits. They were accepted by some, others they had learned to ignore. She doesn't understand why some don't trust or like her, but has an optimistic mindset anyways and strives to please her clan-mates.
Affiliation: Good, Rosekit only wants what is best for herself and all others

Name: Fallenkit
Appearance: Fallenkit is the largest of his siblings, with a bulky figure. His fur is medium length with a black base, and brown and white markings. His eyes are a soft amber shade.
Backstory: Fallenkit, along with his siblings Rosekit and Patchikit were brought to the clan as young kits. They were accepted by some, others they had learned to ignore. He is quite shy and prefers to stick close to Rosekit.
Affiliation: Neutral (Mostly good), pretty much just agrees with his sister

Name: Patchkit
Appearance: Patchkit is dark brown with mostly black markings and some white patches on medium fur. His has a lean build, and bright blue eyes that contrast against his dark pelt.
Backstory: Patchkit, along with his siblings Fallenkit and Rosekit were brought to the clan as young kits. They were accepted by some, others they had learned to ignore. He grew distant from his littermates as well as the rest of his clan and is rather hot-headed. He likes things his own way and doesn't care to explain why.
Affiliation: Unknown

3UBQaic.png
Ap0kZQQ.png
fOZVUKz.png

This is the most detailed and well thought- out Warriors RP that I think I've ever seen in this site, so I can't resist applying~! It's been ages since I've read any of the books, though, so needless to say, please let me know of any mistakes I might've made ^-^

Name: Ebonyheart
Appearance: He has short, silky black fur with a small white spot on his chest in the approximate shape of an upside-down triangle, as well as white paw-tips. His eyes are a warm green that usually have a kind and patient expression, if a bit somber at times. He is of about average and unintimidating size, and lean, making him a quick and agile runner.
Mentor/Apprentice: Winterpaw
Backstory: As an apprentice, he developed a crush and then fell in love with his best friend, a fellow apprentice named Silentpaw, who remained oblivious to his infatuation. After they became Warriors, Ebonyheart tried to build up the courage to confess his feelings, but before he got the chance, Silentstep confided in him a secret: she was pregnant, but the father wasn't in or from Brackenclan. Ebonyheart was heartbroken, but he did his best to hide his devastation behind sympathy for his friend's plight. He offered to act as the father in order to keep her reputation intact and give the kit(s) a decent father-figure, to which Silentstep agreed. Despite this agreement, Silentstep saw Ebonyheart only as her closest friend. He knew this, and many other members of the clan suspected the falseness of their relationship, but it was enough for him to help her and he grew helplessly attached to the single kit that was born. Silentstep later fell ill and passed away, but Ebonyheart remained caring for her kit as his own with unmistakable and fierce pride.
Kin: Heronpaw, son [FO]
Affiliation: His loyalty is to his clan; especially his son, who is the closest thing to family that he has left.
Kits/Mate: Heronpaw (adopted son)

Name: Heronpaw
Appearance: He is quite large for his age, with a fairly muscular frame and large paws that make him a bit clumsy. He is a medium-to-long-haired silver tabby with dark stripes and black-tipped ears that are slightly tufted. He has his late mother's bright and curious blue eyes.
Mentor: @9012_dirt, Would you consider Pantherlily taking him on as an apprentice?
Backstory: He has never known his blood-father, but his mother's childhood friend, Ebonyheart, helped raise him in place of a father. After Heronpaw's mother died of a non-contagious illness when the kit was about four moons old, Ebonyheart continued to raise him as his own. To this day, Heronpaw still sees Ebonyheart as his father and continues to refer to him as such. Heronpaw and most of the clan do believe that Ebonyheart is the young cat's father, but there are others who knew of Silentstep's purely platonic feelings for the tom and suspect that they are not truly related by blood. Regardless, the bond between the two is unmistakable.
Kin: Silentstep, mother [X]; Ebonyheart, father [FO]
Affiliation: Fairly neutral, though he leans more toward loyalty to his clan.
Kits/Mate: N/A

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Appearance: With a slender build, Pantherlily is rather well muscled. She is equipped with strong joins including her jaw, she has quite small ears set atop a round head and large yellow eyes. Her coat is slick, smoother and solid black.
Backstory: Normal life, claims to have found 3 kittens by themselves sin the woods

Appearance: Rosekit is small with a somewhat fragile build, she is a dark brown coloring with lighter tabby markings and medium length fur. Rosekit's eyes are dark brown and she had a pink nose.
Backstory: Rosekit, along with her siblings Fallenkit and Patchikit were brought to the clan as young kits. They were accepted by some, others they had learned to ignore. She doesn't understand why some don't trust or like her, but has an optimistic mindset anyways and strives to please her clan-mates.
Affiliation: Good, Rosekit only
wants what is best for herself and all others

Appearance: Fallenkit is the largest of his siblings, with a bulky figure. His fur is medium length with a black base, and brown and white markings. His eyes are a soft amber shade.
Backstory: Fallenkit, along with his siblings Rosekit and Patchikit were brought to the clan as young kits. They were accepted by some, others they had learned to ignore. He is quite shy and prefers to stick close to Rosekit.

Appearance: Patchkit is dark brown with mostly black markings and some white patches on medium fur. His has a lean build, and bright blue eyes that contrast against his dark pelt.
Backstory: Patchkit, along with his siblings Fallenkit and Rosekit were brought to the clan as young kits. They were accepted by some, others they had learned to ignore. He grew distant from his littermates as well as the rest of his clan and is rather hot-headed. He likes things his own way and doesn't care to explain why.

3UBQaic.png
Ap0kZQQ.png
fOZVUKz.png

Can Tiny and Rose be friends?

Affiliation: Good, Rosekit only
wants what is best for herself and all others

3UBQaic.png
Ap0kZQQ.png
fOZVUKz.png

All four of your OCs are in! @9012_dirt

This is the most detailed and well thought- out Warriors RP that I think I've ever seen in this site, so I can't resist applying~! It's been ages since I've read any of the books, though, so needless to say, please let me know of any mistakes I might've made ^-^

Name: Ebonyheart
Appearance: He has short, silky black fur with a small white spot on his chest in the approximate shape of an upside-down triangle, as well as white paw-tips. His eyes are a warm green that usually have a kind and patient expression, if a bit somber at times. He is of about average and unintimidating size, and lean, making him a quick and agile runner.
Mentor/Apprentice: None at the moment, but willing to take one on.
Backstory: As an apprentice, he developed a crush and then fell in love with his best friend, a fellow apprentice named Silentpaw, who remained oblivious to his infatuation. After they became Warriors, Ebonyheart tried to build up the courage to confess his feelings, but before he got the chance, Silentstep confided in him a secret: she was pregnant, but the father wasn't in or from Brackenclan. Ebonyheart was heartbroken, but he did his best to hide his devastation behind sympathy for his friend's plight. He offered to act as the father in order to keep her reputation intact and give the kit(s) a decent father-figure, to which Silentstep agreed. Despite this agreement, Silentstep saw Ebonyheart only as her closest friend. He knew this, and many other members of the clan suspected the falseness of their relationship, but it was enough for him to help her and he grew helplessly attached to the single kit that was born. Silentstep later fell ill and passed away, but Ebonyheart remained caring for her kit as his own with unmistakable and fierce pride.
Kin: Heronpaw, son [FO]
Affiliation: His loyalty is to his clan; especially his son, who is the closest thing to family that he has left.
Kits/Mate: Heronpaw (adopted son)

Name: Heronpaw
Appearance: He is quite large for his age, with a fairly muscular frame and large paws that make him a bit clumsy. He is a medium-to-long-haired silver tabby with dark stripes and black-tipped ears that are slightly tufted. He has his late mother's bright and curious blue eyes.
Mentor: @9012_dirt, Would you consider Pantherlily taking him on as an apprentice?
Backstory: He has never known his blood-father, but his mother's childhood friend, Ebonyheart, helped raise him in place of a father. After Heronpaw's mother died of a non-contagious illness when the kit was about four moons old, Ebonyheart continued to raise him as his own. To this day, Heronpaw still sees Ebonyheart as his father and continues to refer to him as such. Heronpaw and most of the clan do believe that Ebonyheart is the young cat's father, but there are others who knew of Silentstep's purely platonic feelings for the tom and suspect that they are not truly related by blood. Regardless, the bond between the two is unmistakable.
Kin: Silentstep, mother [X]; Ebonyheart, father [FO]
Affiliation: Fairly neutral, though he leans more toward loyalty to his clan.
Kits/Mate: N/A

@DragonFlye
Both are in! It's up to dirt to see if Heronpaw's mentor should be Pantherlily, but it's fair game.

I'm updating the roster/Clan alliegances now.
Edit I: Done editing the roster! If anything's wrong, tell me, and I'll fix it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

So when will we start the RP? Its been a while...*Cough* A few days. *Stares at clock*

Can i make a med cat?

D

Deleted member 227971

Okay!

Name: Shallowwaters
Appearance: A silver tabby cat that is Thin and slender. Shallow has clouded sky blue eyes with a white slit for a pupil
Kin: Waterlilly, Mother, O/ Greentail, Father, O/ Reedtail, Brother, O/ Biarheart, Brother, X/ Littlestep, sister, O
Kits/Mate: Secret crush on Sagestorm

D

Deleted member 227971

Leopardkit.PNG Tinykit.PNG

Tinykit and Leopard kit

(EXTRA Sorry if this counts as double posting)

Edit: Biarstep
Briarstep.PNG

So. It's been way too long since I've read the Warriors books, and I've long strayed from the roleplay aspect, but this is just too well-thought out for me to ignore.
Name: Winterpaw
Species: Most definitely a cat.
Appearance: Winterpaw is a small little creature, and what she lacks in size and strength she makes up for in speed. Her silverish tabby pelt is rather messy and somewhat fluffy. Her ears are large compared to her head, her left ear being nicked. Her eyes are a bright hazel-brown.
Mentor/Apprentice: (I was considering Ebonyheart, if that's alright with @DragonFlye?)
Backstory: Winterpaw, having been abandoned with her brother by rogue parents, was found mewling pathetically by a stump, a little fluffball of white against browns and greens. The cats of BrackenClan took the kits in, having Briarstep nurture them. Her brother, Silverkit, was a devious little thing, and had ventured off on numerous occasions. It was only when it was nightfall and he was face to face with a fox did he learn his lesson. Tufts of pale grey fur and tiny splatters of blood confirmed the small kitten's fear. She moved on, of course, over time, and now watches her new 'siblings'- Mistykit and Rabbitkit (If that's okay. Please- if it's not, tell me :w: )
Kin: Briarstep [FO mother], Silverkit [X brother], Mistykit ["Sister"], Rabbitkit ["Brother"]
Affiliation: Rather neutral, leaning towards good.

Name: Lightstep
Appearance: Lightstep is a lean, groomed tom, with a short sandy pelt and black ears. His paws are a lighter shade of sand-yellow, with small stripes leading up to his legs. His eyes are a dull grey.
Mentor/Apprentice: (If anyone's down for a mentor, I'd love to take that role for you!)
Affiliation: Horrifyingly good.

(Notice how my writing went from 'semi-detailed' to 'the bare minimum'. My apologies for that, I'm exhausted. ^^)

D

Deleted member 227971

So. It's been way too long since I've read the Warriors books, and I've long strayed from the roleplay aspect, but this is just too well-thought out for me to ignore.
Name: Winterpaw
Species: Most definitely a cat.
Appearance: Winterpaw is a small little creature, and what she lacks in size and strength she makes up for in speed. Her silverish tabby pelt is rather messy and somewhat fluffy. Her ears are large compared to her head, her left ear being nicked. Her eyes are a bright hazel-brown.
Mentor/Apprentice: (I was considering Ebonyheart, if that's alright with @DragonFlye?)
Backstory: Winterpaw, having been abandoned with her brother by rogue parents, was found mewling pathetically by a stump, a little fluffball of white against browns and greens. The cats of BrackenClan took the kits in, having Briarstep nurture them. Her brother, Silverkit, was a devious little thing, and had ventured off on numerous occasions. It was only when it was nightfall and he was face to face with a fox did he learn his lesson. Tufts of pale grey fur and tiny splatters of blood confirmed the small kitten's fear. She moved on, of course, over time, and now watches her new 'siblings'- Mistykit and Rabbitkit (If that's okay. Please- if it's not, tell me :w: )
Kin: Briarstep [FO mother], Silverkit [X brother], Mistykit ["Sister"], Rabbitkit ["Brother"]
Affiliation: Rather neutral, leaning towards good.

Name: Lightstep
Appearance: Lightstep is a lean, groomed tom, with a short sandy pelt and black ears. His paws are a lighter shade of sand-yellow, with small stripes leading up to his legs. His eyes are a dull grey.
Mentor/Apprentice: (If anyone's down for a mentor, I'd love to take that role for you!)
Affiliation: Horrifyingly good.

(Notice how my writing went from 'semi-detailed' to 'the bare minimum'. My apologies for that, I'm exhausted. ^^)

Uhhh Biarstep is one of my cats dad...
You would need to make Lynxsong kin and Silverdawn mother...

Sorry?
I'm confused. It says that Briarstep is female, and nobody plays her or her kits.
Did I read that wrong? I can change it, if you want, I'm just a little puzzled. :W:

I've been busy yesterday and realized I messed up on the allegiances. Let me fix that, sorry for the inconvenience. Apart from that, @_obsequious is accepted ^^, let me edit the post a bit.
[Since most/all cats with 'Briar' are female, it's a habit to put she-cat after. Oops.]

Since Winterpaw just got in, we can say that Crowstar didn't call her, (so she wasn't required to go); but for training, she can go.

D

Deleted member 227971

Briarstep is defiantly male, so, please change it
Also, Briarstep's (TOM) mate is Acornspirit (SHE CAT) , which are both NPC
And a history lesson, when Briarstep was born, his mother thought he was a she.
And, Briarstep is named after the color of his nose and paw-pads
Wait a second...it still says that Biarstep is a queen

Kin: Biarstep, Father, FO/ Acornspirit, mother, FO
Kits/Mate: None, but ‘Likes’ Crowstar And has a crush on Lightstep

May I join?

Name: Deadstep
Species: white with dark brown tabby spots and green cloudy eyes, front left paw is mangled
Affiliation: good
Kits/Mate: n/a

Name: Pearnose
Species: mix breed
Appearance: fluffy tailed, light brown tabby with darker marking and a white underside, blue eyes
Affiliation: neutral
Kits/Mate: n/a

D

Deleted member 227971

Name: Mockingjay
Appearance: A white cat with patches of blue/Black with soot black stripes
Backstory: None
Kin: No known family
Affiliation: Trickster but good
Kits/Mate: In love with Pantherlilly

Sounds fun!

Name: Sagestorm
Appearance: Sagestorm has a dark grey pelt with bright silver stripes. His eyes take an icy emerald hue with speckles of light blue. Sagestorm has a medium build.
Mentor/Apprentice: Looking for an apprentice
Backstory: N/A
Kin: N/A
Kits/Mate: Single and ready to mingle ecks dee

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Actually since u didn’t answer in the last days I started up my own RP called Mistclan with voting for a clan and stuff.
But thanks anyways and nice artwork:)