• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Crescent! Your evolving!" Midnight yelled happily, her eyes shining. "It's beautiful" she muttered to herself, watching Crescent get swallowed by the bright light.

Sunny watched the big scene. "Wow." She said to herself. "I bet they don't know about the security cameras. They might get locked behind bars. Hopefully they watch out."

Crescent shook her head, causing the glow to appear to shatter from around her. The first thing she noticed, it was bright. Not like the sun was in her eyes, but the dungeons weren't pitch dark anymore, she could see just as well as in daylight. The next thing she noticed, was how she absolutely towered over Midnight, by a good three feet. She found that odd, the tallest any Eeveelution got was three feet and three inches, so she SHOULD have only been around two feet taller. Clearly she was much longer.

What she couldn't see was that her neck was longer than any Eeveelution, the same went for her legs, but her body was still proportionate with itself. Her paws still had the feathering, although her right paw's feathering was covered by the metal cuff still on her, and a few chain links were still attached. Her tail was long and held in the air, and her ears were long and pricked upright and foreword.

Her fur was wild, especially on her tail and neck, it stuck up in any direction, and was jet black. Forming a line from her forehead to her tail tip were many intricate and unknown runes, dark blue in color but they seemed to have a lighter blue iridescent shimmer to them. She had one large detailed rune on the back of each ear, and on each of her shoulders and flanks. Her eyes were small and narrowed, and were a solid gold color, lacking an iris and pupil.

Crescent was unkowning of evolving into her regional variant of an Umbreon. She shook her paw, causing the chain to rattle, and looked down at her paws. She looked back and swished her tail, swiveled her ears with ease, before looking at Midnight with her blank eyes. The tips of her whiskers glowed that same deep blue color of the runes on her body, illuminating her face, providing the only light in the dark room as her markings did not glow. They lit up her eyes and reflected off her night black fur, but she still seemed to have that innocent, confused look that she constantly had.

"Erm... do I look alright?" She asked her adopted sister, looking down. Man that was going to take some getting used to.

Midnight looked up at Crescent. "Wow. Your beautiful! The most beautiful Umbreon I've ever seen!" Midnight exclaimed happily, her eyes glowing in the dark dungeon."Though looking up at you is going to take some time getting usd to" she muttered. "Anyway we should get back to Zenix. I told him to wait by the door" Midnight said and started to walk toward the cell door.

Crescent lowered her ears and tail, shuffling her paws and blushing gently. "Awe... thanks, you." she giggled quietly. The chain rattling with each step she took was... annoying. Although, it became a sort of rhythm very quickly that Crescent started to not mind. Other than the chain, her paw steps were next to silent, as she started following Midnight out of the cage. Then, she felt it, the auras. It was only when she started thinking of Zenix, but she could sense him. It was faint, like it was far away. She concentrated on Midnight, and her presence was very strong. A lightbulb seemed to go off in her head, and Crescent quickly grabbed Midnight's neck fur with her mouth, speeding down the halls. She turned on a dime, racing through the darkness like a shadow, feeling right at home. It was hard to say exactly what she felt, but wherever she turned she just knew it was where she needed to go.

Midnight's eyes went wide. "Crescent what are you doing?!" Midnight said surprised, she pulled up her legs so they wouldn't hit the floor.

Crescent pulled to a stop close to where she was first kidnapped. Gently placing Midnight on the ground, she grinned gleefully, "Well, I was carrying you. Since you're so tiny and all." She giggled, her solid eyes seemed to glimmer with mischievousness. Looking up, she spotted Zenix, "There you are!" She exclaimed, padding over with her chain hitting the floor.

Midnight blushed. "I'm not that small!" She yelled at Crescent, still blushing. "Oh and are you going to take that chain off"?" She asked Crescent walking closing to her and Zenix. "It gives me bad memories" she muttered to herself.

Zenix looked up to see an Umbreon walking and calling up to him. "Umm, I'm sorry but do I know you?" he asked, then he recognized her voice, "Crescent?! Is that you?!"

Crescent shook the paw with the metal cuff and chain attatched, "Does it look like I can get it off?" She turned it over, noticing the tiny lock, "We don't even have the key to this thing..." She slashed at the chains, managing to snap off all but two of the links, but those two didn't make as much nose or even touch the ground. She shrugged, that was about as good as she could get it.

Roxie walked back outside. She walked inside as Matt panicked. She walked around spotting Sunny at one point. Then finally finding Midnight, Crescent and Zenix she said, "Where were you? What took you so long?"

Midnight turned to Zenix and Crescent. "Oh I see" she mumbled. "So you guys ready to do the impossible?" she chimed happily, bouncing on the ground. Midnight noticed Roxie and smiled. "Long story short, we still need to kill the Emperor" she said.

"Alright, let's go!" Crescent chirped, nudging Zenix and Midnight ahead before taking the rear. She swooshed her tail back and forth, and her gait naturally turned into a graceful trot. She followed Roxie, since she didn't know where the Emperor was.

Soon they reached the door, where Sunny was. Sunny turned around seeing Roxie, Crescent, Zenix and Midnight. "Oh, hello again. Long time no see, Roxie." She said. "Hi, Sunny." Roxie replied.

Zenix followed and instantly remembered something. "Oh, Crescent," he called to her and pulled out her Soothe Bell, "I think this belongs to you." He then handed her the Soothe Bell.

Midnight looked at Roxie, Crescent, Zenix Max Sunny. "It's just going to be me and Crescent fighting the Emperor" she said, her body language and eyes flashing dangerously.

"Um, I don't think that'll work, Midnight. He's the strongest of the land. So, he'll want me so I go in, no matter what." Roxie said. Sunny stared at Roxie.

Crescent took the soothe bell, maneuvering it with her paws a bit. Her eyes flashed with something unknown as she stared at the golden bell and damaged ribbon. Sure, it was also a little dented but it rang all the same. Cutting away the damaged ends, she realized it wouldn't fit around her neck anymore. She looked to Zenix before grinning. She tied it around his neck, although there wasn't a bow she was able to get a sturdy but easy to untie knot done. "You keep it." She said with a smile, before walking next to Midnight.

Her entire aura switched, and her markings started shimmering. With a swish of her tail, and hardening of her eyes, she glared at the door, preparing for what lay behind it.

"No. If he wants you then you stay back" Midnight said darkly, her eyes flashing dangerously. "Zenix, I want you to protect her if things get out of hand" she said turning to Zenix. "Let's go" she said darkly to Crescent.

"Midnight, listen to me. I'm not a baby, I always was living under my parents shadow. I could never do anything. So, please. It's a big moment for me. I know what to do." Roxie begged.

"No! I will not lose another person I care for!" Midnight yelled at Roxie, her mood turning sad. "Let's go Crescent" she said, her mood turning back to being dangerous.

Zenix blushed as Crescent tied the bell around his neck. "T-Thanks," he said to her. He then nodded to Midnight's request. Of course Zenix wants to help instead, but he knew that he has to sit this one out.

"Okay, then. I'll be going." Roxie said. She sadly left. "Well," She said. "That was disappointing. I shouldn't have brought them here." She sat down and started crying.

"Thank you for understanding, Zenix" Midnight said. She walked over to him and licked his cheek. "See you later" she said and walked back to stand next to Crescent. "Let's go" she said to Crescent, smiling.

Crescent turned to Roxie, folding her front legs under her to kneel down. "Look, I understand how much this means to you. But we're here to free from this Emperor guy, right? You won't be free from him if he kills you. And if he's as strong as you say he is, you can get hurt really bad. So stay here, alright? You just concentrate on getting out of here, if he comes for you then fight back best you can. Besides, I'm sure Matt would want to to be safe, right? The rest of us sure do." She reasoned, trying not to let her sudden motherly instincts show.

Roxie looked at Crescent, still crying."But, I'm not weak, sick or old. I'm not small. I can handle this. I don't care if I get hurt or get thrown in jail. I just want to fight for justice and to protect you guys." She said.

Midnight blushed when she realized that she had just licked Zenix. "L-let's hurry and g-go" Midnight stuttered. "Sorry for being so harsh, Roxie" she said, her cheeks still red.

Zenix blushed deeply when Midnight licked him. He didn't know what to say after that. "J-Just be c-careful," he said, which was the only thing he could think of.

"I know you do." Crescent smiled sadly, "But think about it, think about how strong you are compared to him. I'm not saying you are weak, you aren't. You're very strong, but you're unevolved. Sure, there are some unevolved Eevee's out there who are strong, but that's because they're a lot older than you. It's not that we're saying no because you're not strong, we're just fighting someone who is a lot stronger than you." She nuzzled Roxie gently, before getting up. As she passed Midnight and Zenix she looked at both of them with a knowing grin, and her eyes narrowed and a certain smugness washed over her face.

Roxie sighed. "I-I give up." She said. "This didn't go my way. I'm going back to the Daycare." She didn't believe the words she just said. But she got up anyways and started walking. "And, Crescent, any Eevee can do anything if they put their mind to it." Then she started to walk again.

Crescent looked after Roxie's retreating form, sighing to herself. I probably would have done the same thing she did before I evovlved... I guess what they say is true, you really do age quickly once you evolve. She steeled her emotions away, turning back to the door with a hard look on her face. "Now or never. You should probably run after Roxie, Zenix."

"Y-ya" Midnight said and she trotted over to Crescent. "Just stay safe" she said when she got beside Crescent. "You ready?" Midnight asked her sister dangerously.

Roxie angrily walked away.She muttered some words,"Whatever they want." She rolled her eyes trying to blink back some tears. She sneezed a couple of times. "I d-don't feel good she said falling to the floor.

"R-Right," Zenix replied to Crescent and went after Roxie. When he caught up, he found Roxie on floor. "Roxie! Are you okay?!" he yelled as he ran towards her. He kneeled down to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.