• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Enter A New Region: Hepplea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace walked to it when he was all of a sudden attacked by a zubat, Dartrix was determined to attack it but "let charjabug deal with it"

"Um you might want this map." Lucas passed Ace a map of XTREME cave. "Ghastly its dark in here! Come on out and light the way!" Ghastly came out and his ghostly flame made a light.

"Alright!" Ace said as he high fived Lucas "This is also a shortcut to the next city too! Let's go". Ace and Lucas managed to get out the cave but now they have to cross the wobbly bridge.

"I'll walk across" As Ace walked across the bridge with Torracat and Popplio by his side and Dartrix on his shoulder. When Ace was half way through a blast out of no way blasted the bridge! "Aaaaah" Ace seamed as he fell. Dartrix was really worried and wanted to help Ace somehow but was only able to grab Torracat and Popplio.

Lucas dove down on pidgeotto. He tried to grab Ace's hand but missed. "Go dragonair! Try to catch Ace!" Dragonair fell into the river bank looked up and saw Ace come toppling down. But she was distracted by more sea pokemon. "Oh no!" Cried Lucas. He dove down again and pidgeotto caught torracat and poplio. "Ace ive got your pokemon! Im coming for you too!"

"Thanks Lucas" Ace noticed how Sad Dartrix looked "Don't worry Dartrix I know if you could've you would've saved me." Dartrix started to look happier

"Yeah lightnier city. Look the gym is Over there!" Lucas started to run to the gym. Once he got there, A-zap greeted him.
"Go raichu!" He cried.
"Go Pidgeotto! Use gust!" The gust hit raichu and it used thunderbolt. Pidgeotto fainted. "Go gastly! Sucker punch!" Raichu went stumbling backwards and fainted. "Alright!"
"Go Blitzle! Use Thunder shock!" Gastly dodged and used hypnosis. The blitzle fell asleep.
"Use sucker punch!" The move knocked blitzle out.
"Wow, you are the fastest person to beat my team. Here have this badge.
"Yipee bye A-zap."

Lucas ran back to Ced and Ace. "Oh i just heard what you said. Actually they use raichu and blitzle they are easy though. About level 25."

"Wow you just go ahead and battle Lucas? Well now it's my turn Go..." before Ace could finish Dartrix jumped off Ace's shoulder and used razor leaf on the pachirisu

"Ced, lets go watch Ace's battle. See the gym leader's strategy. You could win that way. Anyway the leaderswaps pokemon thats why i had different ones to Ace."

"Dartrix you have a disadvantage being a flying type and all." Dartrix looked into Ace's eyes with determination. "Ok Dartrix we'll beat this guy together!" "I like your determination but I doubt you will beat me, Go Pachirisu use thunderbolt" "Quick Dartrix counter it with razor leaf!" The impact caused the field to have smoke all around it.

The smoke cleared and everyone saw Dartrix's new form! "Dartrix, you evolved!" Decidueye attacked the Pachirisu with spirit shackle and finished the Pachirisu.

Status
Not open for further replies.