• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eternal Agony

(Well, here is the sequel to Runaway, if you haven't read that, then please do so so you know what's going on ^^)

Prologue

Silence; it seemed as though it would drag on forever with the darkness. But alas, The Almighty was not ready for me yet.

Complete darkness, silence, serenity. One might describe those as words of death, though no one is quite sure, it is assumed to be that way. Many want to live forever, some even have fears of dying, there are only a select few who would graciously take death as an offering or something to look forward to. The people whose lives couldn't get any worse, and were wanting to embrace it all, though their lives had not been fully lived yet. They would jump from great heights, drown, overdose..All in which were suicidal attempts for a hope to a better life. A life without pain, a life without worry, a life with which to them was far better then their current.

Immortality, when a being lives forever in time, never aging. There had been researchers, who would devote their lives to finding such a thing, but nothing was found. In books, movies, as well as fairy tales, there are creatures who can live forever, with special abilities. Though that wasn't proven as well. Cavemen, the ones who started it all as the human race leap frogged through time, slowly developing. Though it was millions of years ago and an ice age, there had been Cavemen found frozen in ice. Though they were dead, the question came up to scientists if it was possible for human beings to be frozen alive and brought back later in time. Many tried, and failed in their attempts, costing their precious lives. There had only been a select few that had lived through the freezing. Blaire Reinhardt was one of them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Slowly....slowly..Ridic! Be careful with her, you don't know how fragile her body could be!" said a female voice filled with excitement yet worry as well. There was a soft thud, as well as footsteps around her.

"Scarlett, she's fine. She probably can't even move anyways.." Came another voice, male, right next to the female. He seemed to sound a little annoyed, though she wasn't sure.

"Y'know I'm going to be really afraid when she wakes up, right? I don't want her killing me...I read about her in history a couple years ago..she's dangerous, Ridic." The female again. Someone shifted their weight, most likely the girl.

The male laughed. "Yeah, okay." another shift of weight, a couple footsteps. "Please, I can take her. I'll show her a lesson with Charizard if she even tries anything."

The girl sighed. "Ridic, your Charizard just evolved. It's cocky to say the least and hard to look after when its always flying all over the place. Besides, we're going to handle this calmly when she does wake up, not push it."

A chuckle from the male. " Hey, not my fault it likes to fly, you would to if you grew wings out of nowhere. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if she could hear us now anyways. I'm pretty sure she has been able to hear us for a while now, its just her body."

A short gasp from the girl, a poke on Blaire's body. "Oh God..your right..it's only a matter of time now, quick get me her Sneasel and Houndoom..it will probably comfort her when she wakes up."

Another sarcastic remark from the male, who chuckled afterwards. "Yeah, okay. Blaire Reinhardt, comforted. Yeah, right."

Blaires eyes blinked slowly into a bright light over her. She was on something soft and comfortable, and though she could not move her body all the way yet, her best guess was a bed. The air had a sweet scent of cinnamon mixed in with the fire burning in the fireplace. It tasted wonderful in her mouth, like she wanted to eat the scent itself. She groaned and slowly sat up rubbing her head as if to jog her memory. Scanning her eyes around the home she found two figures sitting on a nearby black leather sofa. Well, at least they had good taste.

There was a male and a female, the male being more relaxed then the female, who was clutching two Pokeballs. The female who was clinging to the males arm, had a shocked expression on her features. She had blonde hair that fell a little past her shoulders and hazel eyes, though they were darker then Blaires. Her skin was slightly tan and she wore a black, grey, and white fuzzy beanie, along with a matching scarf. To match, she had black skinny jeans and a white t shirt with different designs on it. On her feet were black shoes, and Blaire could make out some sort of necklace around her neck. Why was she so...tan? Was that even normal, or did she spend all day out in the sun?

The male on the other hand, looked completely at ease, and good looking to say the least. He was laid back on the sofa, feet on a glass table. His hair looked like a mixture of dark gold and light brown, at least in this lighting. His eyes were breath taking, with green and light blue mixed together to make the perfect shade, matching his hair. His beauty reminded her of someone, but she couldn't put her finger on it yet. On the other hand, he wore a black hoodie, along with black shoes and pants. His shirt was red and black as well, and it seemed to fit with the rest of his outfit. What was with them and their love of black, anyways? Well, then again, she was wearing black too. The male cleared his throat and looked at the female out of the corner of his eye, a small smile on his face. Ah, so they were together. Lovely. Blaire smirked. Both of them got off the couch and stood up, walking over to Blaire. When they were a safe distance away the female let go of the males arm, and held the Pokeballs out in front of her.

"Blaire....these are yours.." she spoke slowly, taking another step forward. Blaire stretched then finally got off the bed and walked to the female, eyeing her.

"Mine?" Her voice came out faintly, she cleared her throat, and tried to swallow a few times. She spoke again, her voice coming out clearer, back to normal.

"What do you mean, mine? I don't own any Pokemon...besides, the ones I had ran away and most likely died."

The female tilted her head to the side, confused. She looked down at the two Pokeballs she held in her hand, then back up at Blaire.

"You had a Sneasel, Houndoom, and Tyranitar...the Tyranitar should still be in your left pocket.." she said reassuringly, then pointed to Blaires left pocket.

Blaire eyed her again, and it was her this time who titled her head to the side.

"How did you know that? Who are you people..." Blaire looked at them both quickly. The male stepped forward, and came next to the female, he looked at her, and smiled a little.

"You forgot to tell her..or would you rather have me tell her?" He said smirking a little. The female shook her head, then sighed.

"I'll tell her..." Blaire raised an eyebrow as the female continued. " Blaire...this isn't 2008 anymore..." The female trailed off, Blaire blinked a few times.

"Go on..."

The male left the females side, and entered another room, the female continued. "You were assumed to be...dead many years ago. The journey you did, everything you destroyed, all the lives..it's written in history, Blaire. Your in a history book."

Blaire absorbed it all slowly. Wasn't she just...sleeping, in the snow? That night seemed not so long ago, though it was not clear in her mind. Everytime she tried thinking about it, the thought only seemed to get shorter and shorter. So she had died? Was this some sort of hell? Great, God hated her, lovely. Though as curious as she was, the thought bothered her. Well, at least she was famous. Now dead famous people was one thing, but a dead famous person coming back to life that was awesome. The male walked back into the room with a large book in his hands, already opened to a chapter in the book. He handed it slowly to the female, who held it in both of her hands. The female glanced down at the book, then took another step closer to Blaire, cautioning her with her eyes.

"Blaire, you were frozen alive very deep in the snow...no one knows how you survived." She pointed to a picture of a map before Snowpoint. "You were assumed dead November 23rd, 2008. The police thought you died in the blizzard, so they had broadcasted it all over the world. Even as far as Kanto, thats how much people were afraid of you.."

Blaire reached for the book in the females hands, and she let go of it slowly. Blaire examined the book, the texture of it, how it was made. It surely did not look like any of the books she had ever seen before, but rather, more environmental. Throughout the chapter, it was filled with pictures and stories. Having more pictures then stories, she examined those the most. There were pictures of the burnt down Eterna city, the old man she had threatened, the flower shop in Floaroma, and alot of other pictures she really didn't care about. The ones that stuck in her mind however was the one of the little boy and the parents who were interviewers. She laughed and pointed to the picture of the bloody family against the tree, covered in leaves.

"Now that, was fun..seriously. You have to try that sometime..." Her voice trailed off as she looked at both of them, who were staring at her.

"..What year did you say it was again.." Blaire spoke slowly to the both of them. The male spoke this time.

"It's the year 2050 Blaire...your supposed to be fifty seven...yet here you are, fifteen.."

Blaire looked down at the picture of the boy again, and slowly grinned.

"Making the boy in this picture...in the late forties?" She said looking up at both of them, who slowly nodded.

"Well then, its settled. I'm going to pay my ‘friend' a visit, and both of you are taking me there. Though I'm not sure if I'm alive or not..or if this is Hell on Earth.. Who cares. Now where's my damn Sneasel and Houndoom? Come on now, give them to me, good job." She said snatching the Pokeballs out of the females hand, and placed them back in her left pocket. She then pointed to both of them.

"You and you. What are your names."

The male introduced both of them. "I'm Ridic, and this is Scarlett. We're the ones that dug you up, and thawed you out. Though it took a long time.." he trailed on, then reached for a Pokeball in his pocket then enlarged it. Scarlett rolled her eyes.

"Please, for the love of God, don't send out Charizard, it will burn a hole in the roof like last time, Ridic."

Ridic chuckled. "Fine, I'll let it out outside, jeez. Come on Blaire."

As Ridic took Scarlett's hand and walked out front, Blaire rolled her eyes. The nerve of these people ordering her around. They were lucky they weren't dead yet, let alone seriously injured. Although, they could come in handy for the future, maybe they could even pose as slaves for her. She grinned, then followed them out front.

Last edited by a moderator:
YES!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!!!*is satisfied...for now*

Good work!!! I loves the way she's brought back, it kinda reminds me of Futurama.

I WANT MMMOOOOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!*grabs chair and sits at the foot of Middy's computer, waiting for next chapter to be typed*

Yes.

Yes. Yes. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's back! *runs up, tackle-hugs Middy, and does a double backflip away, before running in circles. Silver falls from the sky, and leaps onto Middy's shoulder, hugs her as well, then leaps onto Cody's shoulder who is still running.*

Though, I must say, it's a good story, though I do think Blaire might be...just a bit on the "too powerful" side. Maybe, take it down, juuuuuust a little bit, kind of like Ridic is with some other people, y'know, not everyone terrified of her.

Aside from that, I have one word. Aipo-I mean, Epic.

Yes! YEEEEESSS!!! *insert a megaglomp with awesome adjectives here* Haha! I knew Blaire was too evil to kill! Yes!

Hehe, I like Ridic. He reminds me of someone *points to Rai* now, write moar now.

Well, they do say that you can't keep evil back, that there's gonna be one more killer out there. Looks like Blaire's back...

*calm evaporates*

WHOOHOO!!! ICAN'TBELIEVETHATTHEREISMOAR!!! MOARMOARMOARMOARMORA...

Did I just say 'Mora'? Oh well...

=p

Frozen, wow.

I have to wonder how those two people CAUGHT the Houndoom and Sneasel again, if they fled.

Nice Middy. Sooner than expected =D

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
What a pathetic way to go. After all the lives she destroyed this death is too generous.

Why couldn't she die fighting!?

Did I say that? What I meant was "What a glorious interlude before she unleashes a second wave of destruction in a new generation."

That's more like it! What motivation do Ridic and Scarlett have anyway involving everyone's favorite maniac? I'll be waiting.

I was looking forward to a sequel or prequel. Awesome so far Midnight. I can't wait to read more of this later.

Chapter 1

Forty two years..amazing what can happen in such a short period of time.

When Blaire walked outside to meet up with Ridic and Scarlett, both of them were standing by the Charizard. There was snow on the ground, though very little, and the temperature outside was most likely in the high fifties low sixties. The snow had fallen the night before, she guessed. Trees filled the property along with an assortment of bushes both covered in snow, and although it wasn't the highest of fences, a sleek iron fence surrounded the perimeter. Blaire looked back at the house now behind her; it was a nice little house, two storied and had a nice color to it with a mahogany roof and darker colored walls. Ridic looked proudly at his new Charizard, as if he were seeing it for the first time. Scarlett on the other hand, had her arms crossed and eyes shut. Well, someone was in a bad mood. Was she always like that, in a bad mood? Or was she trying to play the part and ask for attention? Blaire smirked, then walked over to them.

Scarlett opened her eyes, though she still had her arms crossed when Blaire reached them. Ridic hopped onto his Charizard and patted an empty space in front of him, looking at Scarlett. Blaire had to admit, the Charizard was pretty interesting looking for not having seen one before. It looked strong and had an attitude to go along with it. Oddly enough, Ridic's attitude seemed to be growing on the Charizard, weird. Scarlett shook her head at his offer and finally un crossed her arms and opened her eyes.

"I'm not going to fly on that thing, Ridic. It's dangerous as it is, and I don't trust it enough yet."

Ridic rolled his eyes. "So you would rather go on your Skarmory then huh? That thing is dangerous Scarlett, I'm surprised it hasn't poked out one of your eyes yet."

Blaire sighed. By the time they were done arguing they wouldn't have time to find the boy, now man, she had encountered all those years ago. There continuous arguing started to give her a headache, and she really hated headaches. She walked closer to them and glared, the argument coming to an immediate stop. Still glaring, she pointed to Ridic then Scarlett.

"You and you, I swear to God if you both don't stop arguing over something so stupid, I'll have Sneasel slash you into pieces, then have Houndoom eat you. Understand?" She spat the words out as harsh as she could. Both of them stared at her few a moments and Blaire smirked, her headache quickly going away. She was beginning to like people following her orders.

Blaire raised an eyebrow as Scarlett reached into her pocket and took out a dark looking Pokeball. The color didn't look like anything she had seen before, then again, she hadn't really seen another kind of Pokeball besides on tv. She threw the ball into the air and after she called out the Pokemons name, the Skarmory cried out and looked at Scarlett obediently. Blaire blinked a few times, then stared at the Pokemon. After she took a few steps closer to it, she realized she was not imagining things. She then looked at Scarlett who was grinning, then back at the Skarmory.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Skarmory supposed to be silver and red, not black and red?"

Ridic laughed, then Scarlett nodded at Blaire. Still confused, she crossed her arms and looked up at the Skarmory once more. It looked fierce and deadly, not to mention dangerous. Though something about it, and Blaire couldn't point out where, looked calm, collected and probably playful and trusting. The black on its wings looked sleek and hard, so they were still some sort of steel, but a different color? The red looked sharp, and matched well with the black. What the hell was wrong with this year? Was it a new species or something? They really needed to go somewhere normal, like back forty two years. Though the police would still have been chasing her if she survived, but she would have found a way around that. Blaire continued to stare until Scarlett cleared her throat.

"I'll explain if you stop staring for a couple minutes.."

Ridic chuckled, and Blaire rolled her eyes then sighed. She faced Scarlett now, who was leaning her back against the Skarmory. Ridic adjusted himself so that he was leaning his back against the neck of his Charizard, who didn't look to happy by his movement.

"About twenty years ago, my mother and Ridic's father began scientifically breeding Pokemon. As odd as that sounds, they were allowed to do so, both of them were scientists." She glanced up at Ridic and smiled, who nodded. Blaire was about to say something, then Scarlett held up her finger, silencing her. Blaire rolled her eyes impatiently.

"They decided to breed a Honchkrow and a Skarmory together, though they knew it was clearly impossible. The female Skarmory had no interest in the Honchkrow. However, the Honchkrow was patient and showed alot of interest in the Skarmory. After a few years of no resulting egg, Ridic's father came up with some sort of..." She trailed off, then looked at Ridic for answers.

"Formula," Ridic finished. "They had no name for it, but once they injected it into the Skarmory it had changed the Skarmory all together. She believed she was a Honchkrow, and began showing immediate interest in the male. However...there were side affects.." He trailed off as well, leaving the rest for Scarlett, Blaire assumed.

"In a matter of weeks, an egg finally appeared and of course both of our parents were excited. They did not publically announce this however, they wanted to keep it to themselves. There were deformed, I should say, babies. They looked so mutated, and both of our parents grew very worried about the experiment. Some had more then two wings, others more then two beaks, three eyes, you name it and it was there. Those poor Skarmory...all of them had to be put down because such mutations couldn't be put into the wild..who knows what would have happened.."

She thought for a moment and looked into the sky, then back at Blaire. "Finally, after another year of mutations, this Skarmory prevailed and was found to be what they were expecting." She stroked her Skarmory and smiled. " However, it stopped after this one and Ridic and I aren't sure why, it was given to me on my thirteenth birthday as a gift. So I guess they hid it from me for all those years until I was proven responsible."

Blaire stared at Scarlett, then at the Skarmory. Well, nice back story, kind of touchy. Mutated Pokemon, interesting. She then looked at Ridic who muttered something, then in response Scarlett hopped onto the Skarmory.

"Yeah right Ridic, Skarmory could so beat Charizard any day, bring it on.." she then patted the seat in front of her. "Hop on Blaire, time to go to Solaceon!"

Blaire hesitated, then finally found her way onto the Skarmory. She felt extremely awkward, not to mention too close to Scarlett. She wondered if she was claustrophobic, but soon shrugged it off. It only took them a matter of moments before the Skarmory slowly flapped its wings and lifted off the ground. Blaire hoped to God that the thing was an experienced flier, she was not about to die from falling from the sky. Shortly after the Skarmory had lifted off the ground, the Charizard soon followed, and by the way Ridic looked at the Charizard, he was just as excited as the Pokemon was.

It wasn't long before they were soaring over Snowpoint, the houses and people below looking like tiny ants and squares on a white sheet of sparkling paper. After a while, Blaire convinced herself that she rather liked the feel of flying, knowing that she was above everyone else as they looked up in wonder at her. Right when she was about to relax however, she felt Scarlett in front of her tense, then look over to Ridic, who was grinning. Her grip around Scarlett tightened, then she sighed waiting for the ‘big race' to start. Scarlett chuckled then looked over to Ridic.

"One.." She began leaning forward tightening her grip around the Skarmorys neck.

"Two.." Ridic added leaning forward as well. He then looked to Blaire then smirked at her. "Wanna finish?"

Blaire rolled her eyes. "Ugh, for the love of God, fine. Three.." She mumbled.

Immediately Blaire was flung back as the bird Pokemon began flying at a higher speed. Her hair was flying behind her along with her clothes, and if they were flying any faster she would have guessed that her clothes would have been ripped off. The rushing air was like a hurricane in her ears, and it seemed like it was being cut around them, providing space. Blaire was afraid to let go let alone move her legs, if she did she would most likely lose a limb at the rate of speed they were going. Slowly looking down, her headache sure enough returned. Everything below her that once looked clear was now blurred, like watching life go by in extreme fast forward. Out of the blurs, she did notice the scenery eventually get more green and brown. Abruptly they stopped and swooped downward towards the ground at the same velocity, and Blaire held on tighter then ever. When they finally did stop, Scarlett hopped off the Skarmory and landed on the ground. Seconds later, she heard another pair of feet on the ground along with a chuckle from Scarlett.

"Haha, I beat you Ridic. Told you Skarmory is faster."She said chuckling again.

Blaire, still clinging to the Skarmory, felt dizzy to say the least. She slowly opened her eyes and fell off of the Skarmory falling to the ground with a loud thump. Scarlett and Ridic helped her up, and slowly let go of her making sure she was able to walk straight again. After walking several straight lines, Blaire told them to leave her alone and that she was fine. Glancing at the sky, she soon regretted it as she quickly threw up, getting dizzy again. Ridic and Scarlett sighed, then looked at one another. Finally after ten minutes of throwing up, Blaire was finally back to normal again, and she glared at Ridic and Scarlett who looked amused.

"Don't you ever go that fast again, you hear me? I could've died you imbeciles. Now shut up and show me where that damn house is."

Ridic, who still had an amused expression on his face looked to Scarlett, who by this time was very serious. Scarlett inclined her head to the right of her and crossed her arms and sighed. Blaire rolled her eyes then took the Pokeballs that held the Sneasel and Houndoom out of her pocket. Calling both of their names, the Pokemon came out of the ball in a flash then appeared in front of Blaire. Well, they still looked the same, to her at least. She then glanced at Ridic and Scarlett and wondered if they had done testing on them to behave well enough or change them at all.

"So, how'd you get them anyways? Track ‘em down or what?" Blaire said, and it was her this time that crossed her arms. Scarlett looked at Ridic who nodded.

"Well, you could call it tracking them down. But we...know people. Just think of it that way. We wouldn't dare go near them when they were that angry, Blaire. So we had to shoot them with some sort of...tranquilizer gun, if you will. It calmed them down a but, not to mention put them out for a while. But it did take a few months to corner them." Ridic glanced at the Sneasel and Houndoom then back at Blaire.

Blaire narrowed her eyes. "...You shot them with a gun? You idiot, I'm surprised they're not more pissed off at you now. I mean look at them, they're either looked super pissed or don't even remember what the hell happened."

"They don't.." Scarlett mumbled then looked to the ground. Blaire, who hadn't heard her, now looked down at her Sneasel and Houndoom, then inclined her head at the house.

"Well, you guys ready to destroy stuff again? Blow stuff up and light it on fire? No? Too damn bad. Now come on." Blaire said taking a step towards the house. The Sneasel and Houndoom glared up at her and Blaire smirked, it was good to have both of them back again. She then started slowly advancing towards the house.

EDIT: Here's what the Skarmory looks like, credit goes to of course, LoN :p

I can has moar epic win?

Awesome Dani, though I did see you use there instead of their. I think. Anyway, it's awesome.

Great. Sounds like Blair is back to her old tricks again.

Amazing job, I can't wait for the next chapter.

"Well, you guys ready to destroy stuff again? Blow stuff up and lit it on fire? No? Too damn bad. Now come on."

*is finding it hard to breathe from laughing so hard*

*murmurs a congradulations and a wish for more before curling up into a ball and laughing*

(Thank you to everyone's comments ^^)

Chapter 2

His determination to stay alive was impressive, but it soon meant nothing when he started screaming. Music to her ears.

Revenge had to be the best entertainment Blaire had ever known in her life. Next to killing people of course. She felt the adrenalin pulsing through her veins again with excitement, and the instant she smirked, her mental high soon followed. What was it that made her feel this way? The screams of pain and suffering, the begging? Or was it the blood splattered all over the ground in neat fashions? It had to be all of it, one couldn't be justified without the other. Seeing it all though, made her feel better about herself inside, and nothing anything else in the world could bring her the pleasure of doing so.

She was mere steps away from the doorhandle, mere steps away from the man inside when she looked back at Scarlett and Ridic who were waiting in the shadows of the trees. Scarlett was leaning against her Skarmory, with Ridic right next to her, in case something should happen, they had told her. She had laughed at this, told them to grow up, now she was here, in front of the door. A sudden thought was crawling through the back of her mind that made her chuckle. Knock politely, or kick the door down? Hell with it, she was going to do both, and that was that. Although making him suffer was going to take a while, so the knocking part would add some time to her fun activity. After a glance at her Sneasel and Houndoom, she politely knocked and took a few steps back.

A few moments later, a man in blue jeans and a white t shirt appeared at the door. By the way his hair looked on his face, he hadn't shaved for weeks. Lovely, his hygiene was poor. What was wrong with this man anyways? Had what she had done to his parents affecting him that much? Or did he grow up to be a poor excuse of a man with no life? The mans eyes widened, and he seemed to grip the doorframe tightly. After looking Blaire up and down, his eyes narrowed and he slowly let go of the doorframe and put his hand back at his side. Ah, so he remembered her. Well, that was a good thing, at least he didn't forget what she had done to him all those years ago. She smirked.

"Hello, Blaire." The man said, his voice remaining calm. There was an edge to it, and she had guessed that his anger was going to rise any second.

"Hello, little boy. Well, I can't call you that anymore, can I? I mean, it has been forty two years.." Her voice trailed off, as the man in the doorway glared at her.

"Get the hell away from my house. I'm not afraid to kill you, Blaire. You may have destroyed my family, but I'll be damned if I'm going to have the same fate they are." He quickly ran into the house, with Blaire waiting outside, only to re appear with a butcher knife in his right hand. Blaire shook her head and chuckled.

"You'll never learn, boy. You'll never learn. Now come on, lets make this interesting." She said, grinning as she beckoned him forward with two fingers. She was unarmed, but unafraid. A few cuts wouldn't kill her, if he was lucky enough to leave a scratch.

Just as the man was about to swing at Blaire, she jumped back along with her Sneasel and Houndoom. She inclined her head to tell them to back off, which they obeyed quickly. If the man was smart, which he clearly wasn't, he would have tried killing the Sneasel and Houndoom first. He looked enraged, and as he continued slashing at the air, the blade seemed to be getting closer and closer to Blaire each time. With each slash, he roared, slashing harder and harder. The moment he tried slashing at her throat however she immediately fell back though she didn't fall. She seemed to be floating there, only a foot from the ground. There was a dark purple aura coming from her body, and when she got back to regular position, the aura instantly vanished. The man abruptly stopped, looked at the ground then at Blaire. Blaire then snapped and in an instant, the man was on the ground, with the Houndoom on top of him, unable to move.

Though she clearly had no idea what the hell just happened, she walked over to the man and grinned. His eyes were filled with shock, yet there was still an edge to them. He really wasn't giving up, was he? Well, that would be over soon enough, she was going to make him suffer. Blaire looked down at the Sneasel and Houndoom again, both seemed clearly hungry and she knew they wanted some sort of action beyond being free again. After a snap of her fingers and a point to the man on the ground Blaire spoke to the Sneasel.

"You, cut off his wrists. Houndoom, hold your position."

Blaire watched as the mans eyes widened in horror and screamed for mercy, though he didn't say a word until he saw both of his hands amputated and covered in blood. His scream of agony sent sound waves through the trees, so loud that even Scarlett had to cover her ears for the deafening seconds. However, Blaire did not flinch, she only smiled down at the man who was gasping in pain, unable to move nor help himself. She crouched down so that she was more on the mans eye level, then turned her head to the side.

"Would you like to try that again, with no wrists? I mean, you can't hold a knife with no wrists, after all.."

To her surprise, the man nodded and in return Blaire raised an eyebrow at the man. There was a snarl from the Houndoom, not happy with the mans offer, clearly. Though right as the Houndoom opened its mouth to take a bite of the mans face, she held her hand out in front of it, stopping him. If the man really thought he could take her with no hands and nothing to kill her with, then so be it. More fun to her. Blaire arose from her position, took a few steps back then looked back at Ridic and Scarlett. Both of them looked confused, though she wouldn't blame them, usually she had killed her victims by now. Finally after calling off her Sneasel and Houndoom, and sending them off a few feet, the man got up after much difficulty, blood still pouring out of his body at an alarming rate. Beckoning him forward again, the man charged with his full body and Blaire waited while she grinned at him.

She let the man run into her with full force, and as they made impact, it sent Blaire stumbling back a few feet. The man was strong, she had to admit, but all of his pride would soon mean nothing. She brushed herself off once more, and beckoned the man forward again. What was it that she did last time that made the dark purple aura appear? Rage, anger, insanity? Fear? It then hit her with realization. The only way she had avoided her death by his strike was by fearing the man, though still having confidence in herself. She rolled her eyes, what an odd combination. Testing it out once more, she let the fear take over for a brief moment and concentrated, only to find seconds later the same dark purple aura was around her body and sent her sliding to the left in a flash. Blaire grinned at the how worn down the man finally was; there was blood stains on his chest from where he might of been feeling his heart rate, sweat dripping from his scalp mixed in from dirt he had kicked up from his many charges.

Blaire glanced at the Houndoom and slowly nodded. After a quick lick of his lips it was the Houndooms time to charge at the man. Though the man had his attempt to run away and scream for his life, it was not enough. The man had only ran about twenty feet before the Houndoom had jumped fiercely on the man. After hearing the sickening snap of his spine, Houndoom had claimed his victory, though it never was enough for him. Snarls erupted from the feasting Houndoom as body parts along with blood flew into the sky then into his mouth. Blood was painted everywhere around the Houndoom, it even reached some of the trees. After a few minutes, there was nothing left of the man but his head covered in blood and deep scratches. Blaire smirked down at the head.

"Looks like you have the same fate your parents did..you'll never learn boy, you'll never learn.."

She smiled at the Houndoom, who had blood dripping from his mouth still after his many attempts to lick it clean. That had to be the most fun she had in a while. On the other hand, she did feel a bit sorry for the Sneasel not being able to do anything. She shrugged it off, then returned the Sneasel to its Pokeball. The Houndoom, already knowing what was next, grinned up at Blaire, they both loved this part the most.

"Houndoom, light him up. Have fun with it, will you?"

Blaire turned on her heels and walked towards Ridic and Scarlett, whose eyes were wide in either amazement or shock, Blaire couldn't tell nor did she care. The familiar smell of burning flesh filled her with joy, and as she turned around to see the Houndooms work, it only made her smile more. The flames were a mile high a licked the dry air happily. The thick black smoke that followed seemed to swirl around the tree tops, hugging them. Soon enough the air quality got to be so bad, that all three of them started choking. Blaire soon then called the Houndoom back into its ball and jumped on Scarlett's Skarmory, and Ridic his Charizard. It took several minutes before they were finally in the comfort of the clear sky and Blaire tightly closed her eyes and held on to Scarlett before they zoomed off back to Snowpoint.

Good chapter! This one was awesome...but then again, your chapters usually are.

MOAR. MOAR. MMMMOOOOOAAAAARRRR!

She stopped calling them thing!

Great chapter, as always. I'll always feel it's a bit...odd.....but, it's great.

Interesting Midnight. Love your descriptions in this chapter. That and I'm always in favour of revenge.

Awesome Midnight.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Thank you Midnight, I was almost concerned I wouldn't get my recomended daily dose of violence today. >:D

Poor Sneasel at not having as much fun as its partner. Maybe next time there will be some people that really need to get ripped apart.

Hehehehe.....

Hahahahahaha.....

HehehHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *maniac evil laugh goes on*

Yes!! Hahaha! Blaire back in action with the killing! Whoot! It's also nice to see Blaire call Sneasel and Houndoom by their names.

C

Celadon

That chapter was really good. Now...suspense.

Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter. ^^

(Thanks to everyone's support ^^ Here is the next chapter)

Chapter 3

They way they were looking at her seemed too suspicious for her own good, and when she looked at the machine, her assumption were correct. Never trust people from the future. Period.

By the time the three of them had gotten back to Snowpoint and safely landed on the ground, Blaire wasn't sure if she was excited, mad, or confused. Although, there was a high possibility that she was feeling all of the emotions at the same time, which for Blaire and everyone around her was not good. She had alot of questions to ask them, and she expected intelligent answers and nothing less, or else. The first question was the obvious, the dark purple and black aura coming form her body. Blaire knew for damn sure that she didn't have that before she died in 2008, and the technology back then couldn't possibly of done anything to her body like that, could it?

As Ridic and Scarlett walked into the house, Blaire followed closely behind them, watching their every move, being cautious. The time it took for both of them to grab a soda then walk to the couch and casually relax on the couch together seemed like ages, and Blaire stood in the doorway, her hands slowly twitching. Of course it would bring a feeling of unease and worry to both Scarlett and Ridic; but then again, if someone was standing in your doorway with a rather odd looking expression and hands twitching you would worry too, especially if that person was Blaire.

Ridic and Scarlett were talking quietly, despite Blaire still standing in the doorway staring at them. Did they notice her at all? Did they remember that she was a killer? Of course they did, they wouldn't be stupid enough to forget. They had to be doing this on purpose and keeping something from her, and she really didn't like not knowing things. Blaire felt her body tense up, and she was soon going to snap, she could feel it. Her eyes narrowed, then in one swift motion, she had turned on her heels and locked the door behind her. Looking back at Scarlett and Ridic, they both froze, Scarlett still holding the can of soda to her lips. Blaire grinned, and although her hands were still slowly twitching her body was beginning to un tense. Ridic slowly put his arm around Scarlett's waist, holding her closer to him, though his expression remained unchanged. Blaire watched as Scarlett slowly placed the can on the glass table, then eyed Blaire's hands that were still twitching.

"...Do you want to say something, Blaire?" Scarlett said slowly, still looking at her hands.

It was some time before Blaire had answered, and it was for everyones good. If she hadn't calmed down, the house would most likely have a new paint job in blood. Blaire simply nodded and with much effort, calmly walked over to them, standing on the other side of the glass table. She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes before she finally spoke to them, her words coming out in a rush.

"What the hell did you guys do to me?! I mean honestly don't get me wrong, the dark purple aura is badass and all, but what the fuck! Just because I was dead for forty something years does not give you the right to do all your experiments on me! Give me answers, or your house is having an extreme paint over, blood edition." Her twitched hands were tightly clenched fists now, and her knuckles were white, but in all her seriousness, she mentally laughed at the last thing she said.

Ridic and Scarlett looked at each other, then looked back at Blaire. It was Ridic who spoke this time, calm and unafraid. It did bother Blaire a little that he was always calm in tense situations, but she did wonder what his darker side looked like, and how he handled being in control so well. He was good at protecting Scarlett, that was certain, they had to of been together for a long time, their bind was something she had never seen before.

"Blaire, relax. It isn't going to harm you any. Just calm down.." He then got up and helped Scarlett up. "Come downstairs, and I'll explain everything." He then took Scarlett by the hand and began walking down a long hallway.

Blaire eyed him, unsure whether or not to trust them anymore. But if it was her only way to get answers, she had to follow them anyways. Soon enough, she followed them down the long hallway and soon stopped at the foot of a rather tall door. Reaching in his pocket, Ridic pulled out a long black key, and by the way the key looked, the key was only used to open this door, and nothing else in the house. Swiftly, he jammed the key into the lock, twisted, and pulled the key out, only to place it back in his pocket seconds later. She wasn't sure if he was showing off, or if that was how people in the future opened locked doors. After rolling her eyes, she quietly followed them down the long flight of twenty stairs. She was surprised she didn't run into either of them on the way down, the staircase was dimly lit by a few candles, some of them close to burning out. Ridic had flipped a switch, and immediately the room flooded with light from above. Looking back at the staircase, the candles were no longer lit, it was as if the light switch had put the candles out. She stared at the candles for a few moments. Well, that was creepy.

She looked back at Ridic and Scarlett, who both were standing on either side of a large machine. The machine looked simple enough, it was a long metal table bolted to the ground with thick leather straps on each end that looked like they could be adjusted. In the middle, there was another leather strap. Attached to the head of the table was a long pole that went several feet up in the air, then bent downward at an odd angle, and twisted around the pole were several wires that went through a large metal cone that had a ball sticking out of it. They way the cone was pointed towards the table, Blaire had guessed that whatever went through those wires and out of the cone, it was pointed towards whatever or whoever was strapped down to the table. Several feet behind the table was a high tech computer with just a monitor but no screen. The computer was hooked up to the cone, and the cone to the table.

Blaire looked at Ridic who smirked at her, then walked over to the computer while Scarlett started loosening the straps. Ridic touched the monitor screen and Blaire had realized that it was a touch screen monitor, and a mouse or keyboard wasn't needed. A few moments later, the computer started humming rather loudly and the cone was turning dark purple. Scarlett backed up a few feet, then looked at her then Ridic. It was loud in the room now, and normal conversation couldn't be heard over the sound coming from the computer.

"Blaire, I assume that you know how the machine works by now your far from ignorant; however, I will explain why we did this to you." He then looked to Scarlett and called her by name over the hum of the computer. She then rushed over to his side and began touching the computer screen, as if stabilizing it while Ridic walked closer to Blaire. He pointed towards the machine while he continued walking towards her.

"We did this to you Blaire, because we believe in a new world. The world we live in needs change, and Scarlett and I believe you can take us there. No matter how you do it. Your skill is needed and we are willing to serve you." He looked back at Scarlett, and both of them nodded. Blaire's eyes widened with shock, and she found herself unable to speak.

"We gave you a powerful aura that can be harnessed into a dark energy. It suits your personality in every way, and it's better to harness an energy you are familiar with. If used correctly, we believe that you can do much more then quickly move side to side. Scarlett and I are yet to figure out what else your capable of with this energy, but after we run some tests..."

Blaire finally spoke up intrigued as she was, she was not about to let this slip by. "Tests?! What do you mean by tests?" She yelled over the machines hum. Ridic looked to Scarlett again and held his thumb up. Scarlett then began to turn the machine off, and a few moments later the room was filled with an eerie silence. Scarlett started walking towards them quickly and once she reached Blaire she held up her hands as if cautioning her.

"Blaire...we need strap you down and run tests on your body. It's to find out more about the aura.." she said quietly.

Blaire glared at both of them, and Ridic quickly stepped to Scarlett's side again.

"Why didn't you run tests when you put the aura in me?" she growled

"We weren't sure if the aura had taken effect yet, and now that it has, we want to investigate more on it.."

"I though I fucking told you I'm not your test dummy!" Blaire roared reaching for a Pokeball in her pocket. She maximized it in size, and threw it in the air, releasing the Sneasel who now glared at Ridic and Scarlett.

yay! more badassness! My compy must love you, 'cause Darkrai's in the corner.

anywho, awesome chapter as always. Darkness!

*bows before Middy, queen of darkness

Spectacular Midnight. Awesome chapter. Love the random twists you threw in. It's so good. What's next, more mayhem?

I see this as being very interesting.....

But dun kill the two...they have that badass Skarmory...

Noooo! Damn cliffhangers! (I knew something was coming when I read about those straps!)

Dark aura=total badass. But, now in the future they can give you an aura with machines? I thought your aura was natural...Ah don't mind my ranmbling. Tis awesome in every way.

(Sorry for the delay, writers block x.x)

Chapter 4

Well, that could of ended a lot worse. Damn people from the future..

Blaire felt the adrenaline pulsing through her veins again, and with that the grin slowly crawled across her face again as she started to chuckle. She had to constantly keep reminding herself every few seconds that she didn't want to kill either of them, despite how easy it would be. Blaire stared at Scarlett, who had her eyes wide, clutching Ridic's arm. She enjoyed feeding on fear, and it was no doubt that she was getting plenty of it from Scarlett.

"Well what in hell are you waiting for, come at me already!" Blaire growled at Ridic, she then pointed to Scarlett. "I sure as hell know she won't try anything."

Ridic remained calm, and he seemed unaffected by Scarlett's vice grip on his arm. He simply shifted his weight, and smirked at Blaire. What was with him and remaining calm in everything! Blaire narrowed her eyes, and quickly glanced at the Sneasel, and back again at the both of them. When she had looked back at Ridic, he was slowly pulling a Pokeball out of his pocket and maximizing it in size. He then murmured something in Scarlett's ear and a few seconds later she released her hold, and was at the machine again, getting it ready.

"Waiting for your move, Blaire." Ridic said calmly as he tossed the Pokeball up and down in his hand.

Blaire raised an eyebrow and it was her this time that smirked. She laughed and shook her head, amused. People from the future were funny, that was for sure. Did he really think that he could take her? He somewhat reminded her of..someone. He was so sure that he could beat her and strap her down to this machine and run tests on her. Ridic only had a Charizard, and Sneasel could easily take the newly evolved down in a few seconds with a swipe of it's claws. He was about to embarrass himself in front of his girlfriend and most likely, end up with a missing hand.

"What is this, chess? My move, your move. Seems a bit old fashion for someone of the future, don't ya think?" Blaire said crossing her arms.

"It is in a way like chess." Ridic began ignoring her last comment. "You have to be on the offensive and defensive at the same time, think ahead, and know your opponent in a way.." He said catching the Pokeball in his hand. "For example, I know that you are helpless without the help of Sneasel, Houndoom, and Tyranitar. Which is sad, really..."

Blaire glared at Ridic, fed up with his jokes. She glanced at Scarlett who was still readying the machine and typing things on the monitor. Ridic was very protective over her, and Blaire wondered if she would get to see his darker side if she had harmed her in any way. She took a step to the side, and was mimicked by Ridic a second later. So this was the game then, protecting Scarlett while she readied the machine? Odd, she was expecting a lot more from Ridic.

"Let's begin then, shall we Blaire? Come on out Zangoose!" He said tossing the Pokeball up into the air. Moments later a cat looking Pokemon with long claws came out and took a step in front of Ridic. Okay, so he didn't just have a Charizard, he had something that resembled her Sneasel in a way. Cheater. Blaire looked down at her Sneasel and inclined her head towards the Zangoose and obeying, the Sneasel ran towards the other Pokemon slashing.

Ridic beckoned Blaire forward with two fingers, wanting to fight her. Blaire looked at the battle between the Sneasel and Zangoose; everytime the Sneasel thought about taking a step towards Scarlett, the Zangoose would step in it's way. It was claw versus claw, and the Sneasel was getting annoyed quickly, expecting it's opponent to at least be dead by now. The Zangoose looked like it wasn't even breaking a sweat, and for the first time, her Sneasel was. Both Pokemon's claws clashed together as if they were sword fighting, she wasn't liking the looks of this.

"Step up your game, thing!" She yelled at the Sneasel. In response, the Pokemon looked back at her tiredly and annoyed, and when the Sneasel had turned around it had received a slash across the face and the Pokemon fell down with a sharp cry that made even Blaire cover her ears. The Zangoose walked over to the Sneasel pointing a blood covered claw at it, and when the Sneasel turned over on it's back, Blaire saw nothing but blood as it had completely covered the Sneasel's face and now was dripping onto the floor. Blaire growled and clenched her fists tightly, glaring at Ridic.

"You asshole...You're going to fucking pay!"

Ridic titled his head to the side and smiled.

"Really? I would love to see that. I wonder why you haven't moved at all yet, just watched your poor Sneasel get defeated.." He started walking towards her, and without looking back he called the Zangoose back into it's ball, his work done. When he had finally reached Blaire, he motioned her forward again.
"Let's have a fair fight, no more Pokemon. I want to see how you act and react. But of course, this won't take long and you'll be on the ground in no time..."

It didn't take long for Blaire to get more pissed off after that, she launched her fist forward only to have it miss by a swift sidestep by Ridic. He shook his head and closed his eyes for a brief second, when he re opened them a dark red aura surrounded his body. Grinning, he motioned Blaire forward once again. Blaire glared at Ridic, and tried running at him, only to have Ridic appear right behind Blaire in half of a second.

"You cheater. Stop this right now! I thought you said fair fight?"

Ridic smirked and shrugged. "This is a fair fight, Blaire. Just because you don't know how to use your aura doesn't mean I can't use mine."

He stepped towards her now and with one swift move, threw her up into the air before she even saw him coming. The red aura was around her now as she was held in the air with Ridic's clenched fist. After he released the red aura, Blaire fell to the ground at an alarming rate and slammed into the ground, her head cracking against the title. Blood began seeping out of her head, and she felt nauseous. Ridic walked over to Blaire and her Sneasel and picked both of them up.

"See, this could have been easier if you would have cooperated in the first place, Blaire."

Blaire glared up at Ridic. "Shut the hell up. I want a rematch when I learn more about my aura, you cheap fuck." She wanted to hit him, to do something, but there was something holding her against it, most likely the damned aura Ridic had.

Ridic looked over at Scarlett, smiled then nodded after he had placed Blaire on the machine and strapped her down. Ridic released his aura once more, and Blaire began struggling for a way out of the machine. Sighing, Ridic handed the Sneasel over to Scarlett.

"Can you please take this upstairs and clean it up? I'll take care of Blaire." He smiled sweetly and Scarlett nodded taking the Sneasel in her arms and began to walk upstairs. Ridic began to touch the monitor quickly as the machine hummed to life and began to shake the room filling it with a loud noise once again. The dark purple and black light began to form around the head of the machine, and Ridic walked over to Blaire for the last time.

"One last thing, would you like to be knocked out while this happens or awake?"

Blaire glared at him not afraid of what should happen next. "Awake."

Wow, Midnight! This chapter, though short, was amazing! I love how these two people 'from the future' are actually owning Blaire! That's a first.

Zangoose is win. I wonder how long he's been trained?

OOOOOHHHH! Blaire got owned! That is a major blow to the ego...maybe.

And Ridic using his aura against Blaire was cheating...I mean, how could she know how to use it yet, while he knows how to use his? Ridic=CHEATER

His Zangoose is probably hacked too...

Great Chapter as always, Dani. Keep it up!

I love how you describe things Midnight. It's pure awesome.

And Blaire actually got beat. Who would've thought that. Well...not everyone is perfect.

And the Aura thing. I suppose if one has enough control over it, they can do insane superhuman things that we all wish we could? Now I'm wishing I could do stuff like that.

Long story short, brilliant Midnight.

(I've been working on this for some time, and due to writers block again I hope people are still interested in this)

Chapter 5

The pain she was feeling from the machine was unlike anything she had felt before; it was internal, external, deep in her mind. Even if she was unconscious there would have been no escaping it.

Ridic raised his eyebrows slightly in disbelief, glanced at the dark purple and black aura that was above Blaire's head then back down at her. He stared at her Blaire a few moments, as if expecting her to change her mind as the humming gradually got louder and louder like before. Ridic reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out rather large earmuffs and quickly clasped them over his ears. The dark purple and black aura slowly started to grow larger around the head of the machine, until it was a dark sphere, waiting to engulf Blaire. He looked back down at Blaire and she glared up at him, confirming her answer. After one last glance down at Blaire, Ridic smirked, then walked back over to the monitor.

Blaire struggled to look up at the large aura above her, despite the growing stiffness in her neck from laying on a hard steel table. It didn't look that intimidating, just weird that a blob of purple and black that was about to...well God knows what. If it was a blob of red and orange, which would most likely be fire, then she would be screwed, not to mention burned alive. Wait, could auras do that? It would be pretty badass if they did, though she didn't know anything about auras, so they could do just about anything in her opinion. The room began vibrating, and her vision began to shake back and forth with the vibration. Blaire felt as if her body was slowly going to sleep, due to the numbing feeling she was getting from the vibration off the table against her back. It crept down her spine, down through her legs, and to the tips of her toes. Then back up her spine to her arms and fingers. The numbness didn't however, numb her neck, so she could still move that a little.

Along with the almost complete body numbness, the loud humming started to get ear piecing. Blaire wanted to cover her ears, to do anything to get out of this situation, but then again, it was her fault for choosing to be awake, like an idiot. Blaire slowly turned her head to the side, trying to see what Ridic was doing, if he was making final adjustments, or just watching her suffer. Maybe, just maybe, he was making sure that he wouldn't mess up and possibly kill her. Though it was most likely all three at the same time. The lights were dimmed above her, and the candles were automatically lit again, so all she could see was the glowing purple and black. She watched as the aura stared down at her, as if trying to hypnotize her into thinking everything was going to be alright, painless. But the aura mocked her freedom, mocked her inability to move, mocked her suffering, just as Blaire had mocked everyone she had ever put in pain. What was the point of this? To make her feel guilt for everything she had ever done? To make it so she would never harm anyone again? Well, no matter the pain Ridic was about to put her through, if someone put her in pain they were going to get what they deserved back.

The aura began expanding into a bigger sphere until it finally bursted into a misty form, still hovering over Blaire. She raised an eyebrow, looking at the aura carefully. The loud humming noise and vibration in the room had evaporated, though it was replaced with an eerie silence. She wasn't even sure if Ridic was in the room anymore, surely she could have heard him typing on the monitor, walking, breathing, anything. Feeling in her body was slowly coming back to her, and although her neck remained stiff, Blaire wondered if this would be the time to try and escape. She did want to learn more about her aura, but not like this, strapped down like a dog while Ridic and Scarlett did whatever the hell pleased them. Didn't auras come naturally anyways? Not..machine inputted? Whatever. Blaire began to move her arms and legs, trying to loosen the straps that held her down to the machine. Once done with that, she would then try to eliminate the one around her stomach. Quickly growing impatient, Blaire growled at the machine and let her now tired limbs rest.

"Ugh! Fucking Ridic!" Her voice cracked a little at the end, then began echoing around the room. Blaire had forgotten how quiet the room was, and when she heard a feint crackling noise coming from a speaker, she nearly gasped. When she heard Ridic's voice however, her eyes narrowed and she glared up at the aura above her.

"I wouldn't be trying to escape, Blaire. It's quite pointless you know." Ridic spoke smoothly, chuckling at the end. "You're just going to have the let the aura do it's job and be done with it." Blaire rolled her eyes, and wanted to cross her arms. "Oh, and one more thing Blaire, you might feel a slight pain running through your body and this process shouldn't take more then roughly twenty minutes." There was another feint crackling noise again, and the speaker was turned off leaving Blaire alone once more with the mocking aura above her. Still glaring up at it, Blaire spoke to the aura.

"Well, come on, get it over with you usele-"

Within seconds the aura rushed into her mouth, immediately making it dry. Blaire began choking and gasping for air as it sank down deeper into her throat. Her mouth and throat felt on fire, and every time she inhaled and exhaled, it only made it worse. She couldn't speak, and her sight became weaker and weaker as the aura entered more of her body. As soon as the burning reached the tips of her toes and fingers, a new pain erupted in her body. Stabbing. Pins and needles were ripping through the inside of her body, slicing through her skin until they reached the surface. Blaire tried grasping the table for support, tried to make a fist as if to make the pain stop. But it was pointless, soon later this effort only resorted in her body slowly twitching, and she could no longer move her hand. Her insides felt as if they were slowly bleeding from the stabbing pain, but Blaire wasn't sure if it was an illusion, of if this was really happening. It seemed as if the pain she was experiencing now was going to last her for the rest of her life, or maybe she had been cursed and she was going to feel this for eternity. Who knew. Hell, she wasn't even sure if she was going to make it out alive, it was getting harder for her to breathe and her heart rate was starting to slow down..

No, she wasn't going to die, it would be pointless for them if she did. They had saved her after all, and wanted something from her, whatever it may be. Or, maybe they wanted to test putting auras into people and bring her to school for their little science fair experience and win first prize! Pfft. Pathetic people they were. If the future was filled with people putting auras into other people through a fucked up machine, oddly colored Pokemon, and God knows what, she was better off burning in hell. Okay..maybe not. The pain in her body began to simmer down, and it now was replaced with a cooling sensation that felt like a breeze was caressing her body, inside and out, as if to heal all the wounds that had stabbed her. It felt a hell of a lot nicer than the heat, that was for sure. What the hell was this, Icy Hot? After a few moments, Blaire slowly began to have feeling in her limbs again from the bottom all the way up to her neck, and smirked when she could finally move again. They had mercy after all.

Idiots.

She chuckled darkly and tried yet again with much frustration to get out of the hold she was in. How the fuck did this aura thing work anyways? Magic words? A snap of a finger? A crackling came from the speaking yet again, only this time it was Scarlett instead of Ridic.

"Blaire, Ridic wanted me to tell you that in order for you to escape out of the room your in, you have to use your aura because we won't get you out." Her voice sounded tired and annoyed, and there were banging noises in the background.

"Hey! Stop it! You're lucky I cleaned you up y'know! I could've let you died..!"She yelled at whatever was making the noises, and Blaire knew right away that it had to be her Sneasel banging around in whatever Scarlett had put it in. Obviously, she was too afraid of letting it run wild around the house, or be near her when it was fully healed.

Blaire rolled her eyes and sighed. "Yeah, I would've guessed. Do you have any idea how this aura thing works?! I mean it— "

"Emotions, Blaire. You have to use the emotion you think will be the strongest that will get you out of there, and let me tell you right now, it isn't anger or sadness." Scarlett said with a tone that felt as if she had explained this a hundred times, either that or she felt that it was really obvious.

"Fuck.." Blaire muttered, and the speaker went out.

Truth be told, Blaire didn't really feel any other emotions strongly enough that weren't anger or sadness. Sure she had them, buried deep somewhere in her soul but those emotions were so faint that it felt like she didn't even have them at all. At one point in her life, Blaire was a happy straight a student that wanted nothing more to life other than to travel the world with her Pokemon that someday she would find on her own. As hard as that may be to believe, it was true. She had always payed attention in school and studied for every test that was given to her. When not studying, she spent it with her parents. Although her parents didn't own any Pokemon, her mother was a stay at home mom that enjoyed to shop and had many friends. Her father was a priest at the church and had a very interesting outlook on life, though Blaire couldn't remember it.

Blaire even had friends of her own at school and they would come over and hang out form time to time. She had seen different kinds of Pokemon this way; Ponyta, Aipom, Pachirisu, Buizel, she was even sure she had seen a Buneary or two. It wasn't the fact that Blaire didn't know how to catch a Pokemon, or didn't know what Pokeballs were, that kept her at home and not catching Pokemon like all her other friends. It was that night that had happened so many years ago, and she could remember it almost perfectly as it began to creep back into her mind. Blaire shuddered and the black and purple aura formed around her body slowly. After shaking her head trying to clear the memory, the aura had vanished instantly. She raised an eyebrow and after a few seconds it clicked in her mind. The aura was triggered by her fear. Well how fucking stupid was that! Blaire groaned and closed her eyes hesitantly trying to get the memory back, and sure enough she did.

It had been a cold fall evening in Veilstone City and Blaire was only nine at the time. She was sitting by the fire with her parents in her cozy home that for one reason or another always smelt like warm vanilla, and when her father brought up Halloween Blaire couldn't help but turn her head from the fire and look at her father with interest. He was excellent at telling stories, and it was one of the things her mother loved about him so naturally she smiled and turned her head towards her husband as well. As if to get in the mood, he got up and turned off all the lights in the house, leaving only the fireplace to illuminate the three of them and dance on the walls and features of their faces. By then, Blaire had moved closer to her mother's thin frame. Blaire watched as her father sat back down in front of them, the fireplace making his features haunting. He quickly winked at Blaires mother and cleared his throat.

"They say that every year around Halloween, a child goes missing and never see's the light of day again. That the child is dragged off by demented pokemon and is tortured until it passes out from the pain.." He began softly with an eerie tone to his voice. Blaire's eyes had widened and she started to shiver her short curly hair slightly bouncing as ghost pokemon began to flood her mind with frightening expressions on their faces, all of them dragging Blaire off into the darkness.

"Then..he arrives.." Her father said, and looked around as if trying to look for whatever her was talking about.

"W-who Daddy?" Blaire had said and quickly glanced up at her mother to see if she knew what he was talking about. Her mother shrugged, playing along and looked back at her husband.

"Darkrai.." he whispered and Blaire's eyes widened even more. "He raises his arms up and pulls you into the most twisted nightmare imaginable! Those who are lucky enough to escape aren't the same again.." He rose his arms up and the shadows form them extended high towards then ceiling. He then slowly lowered them and by then, Blaire was crying and her father picked her up and carried her to her room, all the while telling her it was okay and that it was only a story. Her mother had shook her head at Blaire's father and kissed Blaire goodnight. After both of her parents had left, Blaire slowly drifted off into the terrible nightmare her father had described to her, Darkrai dragging her into the darkness, his blue eyes piercing her thoughts and drilling into her mind. She had woke up screaming the next morning, tears running down her face, and was never the same loving girl again.

Blaires eyes snapped open and she found herself curled up into a ball on her side on the cold metal table, free from it and the memory at last. The dark purple and black aura began to fade around her body and after a few moments, Blaire wiped the tears from her face and got up and walked towards the stairs.