• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eternal Agony

O_______________________o

Epicness. Pure, untouched epicness.

The entire process of obtaining aura powers sounds dreadfully exciting. Painful as hell, but exciting. And fear is how you control it? Sounds like someone has to have a good grasp on their emotional control :3

I just loooooooooooooooved the Darkrai memory, 'cos Darkrai wins like that AND it made for a good reason to have fear at the moment.

I reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to see more of this, Middy. Really. Keep up the awesomesauce work =)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Bitchin! >:D

I've missed the evil and madness that is Blair. That was quite an interesting backstory you gave her to explain her corruption. Controlling power through fear is also an interesting twist. I'm glad to see you back in action and I hope your writer's block is cured Middy.

See, when it said the emotion wasn't anger or sadness I got really curious.

I was kind of hoping it'd be like, joy, or something, but I'm a silly optimist : D

Anyway, it's a bit of an interesting twist, that Blaire has to admit she has fear.

Keep it up ^^

Huh. It was something as simple as a ghost story that scarred her for life. I cannot believe she was that impressionable!