• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

@EnderTheFox a brand new day has begun. Drusilla, being clairvoyant, wanted to see our characters up close and personal. Even though she has her own teleported (Xatu) she wanted Angel to take her. The other Auralians happened to be in the area and the two groups met and fought.

And officially in my new apartment, everyone! Gotta admit I am both scared senseless and... actually no, just scared senseless.

He brought Jason with him when he went to get Drusilla.

I'll post tomorrow guys. I wasn't feeling too well today and I don't have internet set up at my new home yet so all I have to post with is my phone which is a giant pain.

I may not be able to have my internet set up until early December...

I know I haven't posted in ages, and I will soon :/
But I didn't expect this. So, I got hit by a car while on my way from school D:
My left leg hurts just way too much, I nearly can't walk.
This means:
1. Posts might take even longer
2. Posts may be shorter than usual
3. Posts might be at crappy quality because I only have my phone in bed xD

I need to rest a bit, nothing broke, just pain :|

I might want to post soon... Also this thread is number three at most replies on the pokemon rp discussion boards :O *applauds for being so successful*

This makes us number one in most active prp discussion thread I guess... Since #2 is locked and #1 hasn't got any replies since November 22, 2016

Yay!

Im waiting for Angel to take Jason to the base, and for Micheal to respond to Jeremy. Also, is it fine if Kaleb's Rockruff evolves into Dusk Form, or does it have to be Midday or Midnight? Kaleb will catch a few more Pokémon: Bergmite, Mimikyu, and Staryu. After those, he will be done catching Pokémon. Jason needs to catch a lot more: Slakoth, Eevee, Totodile, Jangmo-o, Ralts, Fletchling, Scraggy, Buizel, Wimpod, and a few more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, well she did just move, so let's give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's caught up in some RL problems. I guess we can put this one pause? We kinda need her to progress the RP plot-wise.

Hey everyone... gosh this is embarrasing. I thought the thread would have died by now o.o I got really busy with the pressures of my own apartment and I've been really sick this fall. I blame stress >.> but now that I have been made aware we're all still here, I'm ready to roleplay!