• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region

Qinlan

"I don't suppose you'd be feeling particularly generous today or have something...I don't know, more important to be doing?"

Qin questioned slowly, remaining vigilant even as his beckoned Quilla to his side. This was- a rather unpleasant situation, to say the least. He wasn't eager to battle but neither would he shy away from one if things came to blows. His gaze now as firm as steel he waited for Asriel's judgment. A wrong but united movement would still be more effective than a correct yet individual action. Thus he would stand with the group regardless of their choice. Besides... Rose had just evolved, and maybe it was time to see just what she was capable of.

Quilla

They always said there was safety in numbers, but on the other hand, no matter how many ants there were they could never bite an Elephant to death. Quilla wasn't quite sure which of the phrases best suited their current situation. Angel, based on what she'd observed thus far, didn't seem to be overwhelmingly stronger than the group; so she did find some safety in the fact that they had him outnumbered and outgunned. But still, her fears crept upon her, reminding her that she dealt with not a single man, but an entire organization. He was only outnumbered for now...

Asriel:

Feeling a droplet of sweat running down the side of his face, Asriel glared at Angel. Angel smirked back, clearly deriving entertainment from their fear. Without taking his eyes off Angel, he addressed the others. "Quilla, Kaleb, you two go try to find Finna and Asher. I'm worried he may have found them fir-"

"Finna? I haven't heard her use that name in years," Angel replied happily, tilting his head to the side. "I'm surprised she still remembers it." He was about to say more but a beeping noise and red flashing started. It seemed to be coming from his hip.

Angel pulled out the source of the noise. A pager looking device that was bigger and bulkier. Sighing in frustration, Angel hit a button and put the device away. "Well I was going to see if any of you would be good to take her place but I'm needed elsewhere. Gallade teleport!" His psychic type surrounded them both and just like that, they were gone.

Shaking his head briefly, Asriel addressed everyone. "We need to go, now, before any of them come back! Does anyone know where Gonna and Asher camped for the night?!"

Micheal:

The king glared down at his subjects as Angel teleported in. "You attacked the survivors this morning? Did I order this?" Smirk still place, Angel just shook his head no.

"Espeon!" the King called out. The psychic type sat up on its pillow and blasted Jeremy and Angel with a psychic blast. The blast knocked Angel into the rough stone wall at the back of the room, near the doors. Prying himself from the wall, Angel cracked his neck a couple of times and rolled his shoulders before giving the King an icy glare.

They are not a test for any of you. If they were, I would have told you!" he shouted.

"Then who are they a test for? The redhead?" Angel asked.

"Not is none of your concern," the King said as he sat back down, his actions mirrored by his Espson. "Now, get out of my sight! Take the unconcious one to the imfirmary!"

Kaleb

“Alright, Quilla, let’s go,” Kaleb said. He motioned for her to follow him and sent a message to Asher.

“Asriel sent Quilla and I to find you guys,” he said. “Send us your coordinates. We’ll be over soon.” He looked into his PC. In his team were Pangoro, Charmeleon, Grotle, Drapion, Scyther, and Rockruff. He put Pangoro and Drapion in the PC and took out Staryu and Boldore.

Kaleb looked into the lake and saw a blue rock. “Hey guys, I think I see something,” he said. He reached into the lake and picked it up. He dried it off with his shirt and put it in his bag. “May come in handy later,” he said.

Jeremy

Jeremy got up and snapped his dislocated shoulder back into position. “I was just defending myself,” he told Micheal. “They attacked us. I lost on purpose so I could get out of there as soon as possible. I wasn’t trying to stir up trouble.”

He walked back to his room and sat down on his bed. His arm was still in agonizing pain. He lie down and stared at the ceiling. He thought about which side he was really on. After about a half an hour, he fell asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
The multi-colored hair female looked up from her place against the tree "Alright, fine we can go into the mountains if it makes you all so happy" Spade grumbled.
---
Ace rolled her eyes "Don't mind her, we really don't have the time anyways" pulling a small Pokeball from her pocket she released the flying type "Rai, keep an eye out will you?" she asked getting a chirp back as she watched him take flight.
---
Lilith cringed as she heard a loud crash just down the hall, her amber eyes trailing to Sire's door, with a few movements she opened the door to see Angel starring at Sire "What happen big brother?" her voice came out sweet, like a child asking for something.

Quilla

Nodding, but remaining silent Quilla trotted along behind Kaleb. It'd been a rather hectic experience ever since she'd landed on this island. She was glad to have even the slightest of breaks from the 'peril and danger'. Her gaze wandered their surroundings aimlessly, completely lost in thought.

Qinlan

Qin shrugged, it was the best he could do given their current situation.

"Your guess is as good as mine. Since Kaleb and Quilla are going to look for them we should focus on something more...productive. How about we try to create a base of operations, setting up a tent in a cave or something will do but we need a reference point to do any real exploration."

The aim of coming here was 'exploration' after all and quite frankly they had nothing to show for all the exploring they were supposedly doing. They'd spent the first few days simply getting their bearings and the next few fighting off the natives. Qin rubbed his temples, maybe now they'd be able to do their actual jobs.

Spade turned her head, her eyes glancing right at Qins for a second before she turned her head back, she pushed on her for that was on the tree, sending her forwards into a walk. Grabbing a Pokeball from her belt she threw it in the air releasing her Staravia "Go look around for a place to set up camp, it doesn't matter where and doesn't matter how far" she said softly.
---
Ace tilted her head for a second before turning to Qin "Well, I guess that covers that, how about we look for some food since I fear we are running low on".

Kaleb

He walked towards the mountains, as that was the last place he had seen Asher and Finna. “So,” he said to Quilla. “We never really met, we just kinda bumped into each other at the mass battle. All I really know about you is that your name is Quilla and you’re Qin’s sister.”

He pulled the stone back out of his bag. “Do you know what this is? I pulled it out of the lake thinking it would be useful, but so far I have no clue.”

Jason/Jeremy

Jason woke up in the infirmary. He was knocked out for a while. He noticed he was behind bars. The last thing he remembered was hitting his head on a rock. His mind was totally blank. He only knew his name was Jason, he hit his head, and he was in a cell for some reason.

Jeremy walked past the infirmary. Jason noticed. “Who are you?” he asked.

Jeremy was confused. ‘How does he not-ohhhh, he hit his head,’ he thought. “I’m Jeremy. Don’t you remember me?” He decided he would trick him. He knew a case of amnesia when he saw one.

“All I remember is my name,” Jason replied. “Why am I behind bars?”

Jeremy smirked. “You worked for us, the Auralian Order. You messed up on a mission and got hit in the head. They found you unconscious, and Sire put you in the infirmary. That was an important mission you were on.”

Jason sighed. “Any way I could get out?” he asked.

“Well, I would have to ask my mentor to ask Sire,” Jeremy replied. Jason sat down. “How long is that gonna take?”

“Not long,” Jeremy said before sprinting off. He found William in the hallway. “The captive has amnesia. I tricked him into thinking he works for us.”

Quilla

Startled out of her own thoughts she young girl immediately flew into panic mode. With all the grace of a tightrope walking hippo she tripped over her own feet and was sent sprawling head first. On instinct, she reached out to grab the nearest object, or in this case person.

Qinlan

Locking eyes with Spade Qin nodded almost imperceptively. Taping the Pokeball at his waist he released Gliscor. "Follow Staravia, find somewhere we can set up camp."

He thought for a moment about Ace's statement. "Well..."
his voice trailed off, his gaze settling on the lake a few feet away. This was indeed one of the most bountiful locations on the island, it was both a gather-spot for Pokemon and a source of food and fresh water. The only problem with making camp right here would be that they'd likely be attacked frequently by the more aggressive Pokemon that frequent the lake for refreshment.

"How good are you at fishing? Or would you rather go vegan..?"

Berries were nice too... Their options were rather limited, to say the least.

Ace placed a finger under her chin "I can fish, but do we have a rod?" she pondered aloud. Rai sat on a tree branch on the top of a tree, watching as a few starlys flew by.
---
Spade crossed her arms, her eyes glued to the ground "I can go collect some berries, Tailgate lets go" she mumbled walking off. Tailgate grumbled following her trainer, the Weaviles ears flicking around trying to get something to work off of.

Kaleb

“Whoa!” Kaleb said as Quilla suddenly tripped. As she grabbed onto him, he caught her and pulled her back up. “You okay?” he said.

Jason

As he sat in his cell, Jason noticed five pokeballs around his waist. “Wonder what Pokémon I’ve caught.” He threw down Treecko’s ball. “Tree! Treecko!” he called out.

He sent out the remainder of his Pokémon. They had no idea why he forgot them. He explained that he had amnesia, and they nodded sadly. They went back into their balls one by one, but Treecko refused. He stayed out of his ball and stayed with Jason.

Qinlan

"We could always improvise..."

Picking a good stick off the ground Qin raked through his bag for a lengthy piece of string. With a bit of effort, he managed to tie the fix the string onto the stick, His next course of action was to fish a few berries from his pouch attaching one to the other end of the string as bait, and giving the rest to Ace.

Quilla

Having steadied herself, albeit with help, Quilla took a moment to catch her breath. Her body quivered and her heart pounded in her ears. The minor tumble had been just enough to fill her with adrenaline. Once again Kaleb's voice broke her out of her thoughts and whilst leaning against a tree and responded,
"Oh...I'm fine...thanks."

She glanced up at Kaleb and happened to notice the stone that lay shimmering in his hand. She was sure she'd seen it before, though she couldn't quite remember where. With furrowed brows, she searched her memory and eventually she retrieved a name from the back of her mind.

"Is that a ....water stone?"

Ace watched a Qin made the makeshift rod, her eyes glowing with interest "Well, let's see how this works" she stated walking next to the pond. She made sure to check the berry and tightened the rope on it if needed, after making sure it was alright she dipped the berry into the water.
---
Spade grumbled a bit more before finding a small oran berry bush "There, Tailgate help me will you?" she asked with a response of her partner walking up to the bush starting to pick berries.

Asriel:

Asriel mounted Sleipnir and started looking through his sketchbook. "We really haven't seen much but we've been forced to focus on defense. The mountains could be a good choice; I'm just worried about another Darla incident. We could always head south?" he pointed out, trying to cover all of their bases. They would need to explore the mountains sooner or later but with people who seemed to be hunting them, heading to a place where the wouldn't be able to escape easily didn't seem like the best idea.

"Still, this isn't a very safe camp. For one, the Order knows we're here. Second, any pokemon could find us and take issue with us. We still have some rations but we do need to start thinking about replenishing them. Some pokemon will require meat, though. Jitter and Quill for example."

Darla:

The blonde champion shot up out of her bed; how could she have slept so late?! She and her trainee had to go catch more party members. As she began gathering her outfit, she was overcome by a wave of nausea. Darting to her private restroom- one of the perks of being so high in rank- she barely made it to the sink before what was left of her dinner came back up.

Once the moment had passed, Darla cast her worried look to the mirror. Taking a few shaky breathes, she followed through her daily checklist. A quick test of her night pants revealed she had gained weight. This was the third morning in a row that started with her puking her guts out; her boughts of nausea weren't always contained to the morning either... She had been getting angrier and tired out more easily than usual and a check of her calendar showed something rather important hadn't happened this month.

Letting out a humorless laugh, Darla slid down the wall under her calendar and rested her hands on her belly. The King would be furious... relationships he didn't mind but he considered children to be far too much of a distraction for his elite members. "Oh Angel... what have we done?" she whispered.

Michael:

"Oh, grown adults who should know better acting without my directives," the elderly king told Lilith from his throne. He massaged his forehead and breathed heavily as he tried to relax. "I've a lot on my mind... the one I've appointed as my second in command has yet to show she is willing to take a life for this kingdom. Having someone other than a sadist in my highest ranks is refreshing but I won't be around much longer. She must show that willingness or I can't leave the order to her!" he declared before his upset induced a bought of coughing.

"Esp?" the pink evolution of Eevee said in concern he rose to his two front legs. Michael recovered and waved his pokemon off. It was just another sign of his rapidly approaching reality. He cared not what happened to himself, whether the soul was real or whatnot. But this kingdom was the culmination of his life's work; it couldn't be left in incapable hands!

"Lilith, be a dear and help me assign the new missions? Tell me what's on the docket and who's available; I'll decide who get's what but if you could do the manual reading and typing... that would help greatly," he confided.

Lilith's eyes shimmered with delight "Oh of course Big Brother!" she replied, walking up to him slowly she placed her hands on the sides of her dress "Well, lets see we have Darla, Angel, Jermey, Claire, Luke, Sadie, Drusilla and well me!" she said. Placing a finger on her chin she began to think of the stuff they needed to do "Hmm, for starters someone should uhm *cough* fix the holes in the walls, we fight to much" she started "The there is train new recruites, patroling the castle and outside of the castle".

Claire

"Y-you-"
"I can believe he'd- "
"That sadistic excuse for a-"

It went without saying that watching Angel straight up ditch her via teleport completely blew Claire's top. She machine-gunned every single curse, vulgarity and maliciously worded phrase that she knew until she was left panting. With a rather dangerous gleam in her eyes, she watched as these supposed explorers begun planning their foothold in Froena. She counted a grand total of 6 trainers, and that wasn't including the other 2 who were supposedly camping nearby. The six divided themselves into 3 groups, composed of the trio of 2 males and 1 female which remained here a couple which went off to call for their reinforcements, and a sole female who went foraging for food. Tsk! She was slightly offended they'd dare to be so casual while she was still here, she clearly wasn't enough of a treat on her own. Or so they thought. She was confident that she could escape the trio, after all, she was a professional scout. Dangerous situations were her cup of tea and these guys clearly weren't very dangerous.

However, if a battle broke out during her escape the others would definitely rush back and in the worst case scenario, they'd have their entire group. Even for someone as confident in their abilities as Claire, she didn't think she could escape, much less win, in an 8v1 situation. The thought infuriated her. With renewed vigor and a frustrated screech, she gave a tongue lashing to Angel and all 18 generations of his god-forsaken ancestors for having produced such a vile little-

Deep Breathes, only by calmly analyzing the situation can one hope to maximize their gains.
Having barely managed to calm herself down with a mental pep-talk Claire, with a scowl affixed to her face, plopped down on the ground in resignation.

Spade started humming a small tune after she picked up the bag of oran berries she got she walk around, Tailgate close behind. After a while the multi-colored hair girl stopped and looked around realising she landed at one of the small ponds surrounding the big lake everyone else was at, her feet stopped moving as she let out a sigh, her hands trailed up to her head grabbing the sides of it as she let out a few tears "Damn it! why can't I get these stupid feeling out of my head" she yelled falling to her knees.

Tailgate walked next to her trainer with a worried expression only to be told to back off. The female couldn't stop tears from falling as she watching the drip into the pond in front of her "I'm useless, why do they even keep me around" she chuckled watching more tears fall.

(This may be random but this is how I feel sometimes and I kinda just wanted to add it in here with her problems of self-doubt)

Kaleb

Kaleb nodded. “Possibly,” he said. He hoped so, for that was how to evolve Staryu, which he had in his team. “I’m waiting for a response from Asher or Finna. Hopefully we can find out where they are as soon as possible.”

Kaleb kept walking towards the mountains. As he climbed the slope, he noticed a caved-in cavern. “This was where we battled Darla that day...” he said. He reminisced the battle, back when he only had Pancham, Pidgeotto, and Pichu. He was way more naive back then. The adventure had changed him so much. He kept climbing up until he saw a shadow casted over the wall next to him. He turned around, and a Mimikyu was standing right behind him.

Quilla

While Kaleb was encountering Mimikyu, Quilla, who'd walked a little further up the path, had encountered her own wild Pokemon. Silky white fur, gleaming predator eyes and a wicked set of claws topped off by a crescent-shaped horn. Quilla was in-love, this was, by far, the most beautiful Absol she'd ever seen. It had an air of confidence and regality that almost made her squeal. The moment she'd laid eyes on it she decided; It was hers.

Tongue sliding across her lips, leaving them glistening Quilla slowly applied pressure to the central button on Lulu's (Bunneary) Pokeball.
"Ohhh, you'll be so beautiful after I groom that fur~ But first I'll have to catch you! Lulu, Sky Uppercut!"

Kaleb

Mimikyu jumped next to Absol. It looked at Absol, then at Kaleb, then at Quilla.

“I think it wants to double battle,” Kaleb said. “Me and you versus Absol and Mimikyu.” He stepped up next to Quilla. Mimikyu nodded. Kaleb sent out Scyther. “X-Scissor.”

Scyther flew towards Mimikyu, making an X shape with its claws. Mimikyu charged at it with Play Rough. The attacks collided. Mimikyu slid backwards, and Scyther landed on the ground safely. Mimikyu’s head slumped, and its disguise was busted.

Scyther repeated the approach twice, and managed to hit Mimikyu the third time. Mimikyu retaliated by using Shadow Claw, sending Scyther flying. He regained his stature, and flew at it and used Night Slash.

Quilla

With a smirk hanging from her lips Quilla silently voiced her agreement. Double-battles were her forte after-all. With her orders already having been given Buneary leaped at Absol its paw suffusing a faint glow as it shot through the air towards Absol's chin. The larger Pokemon, though surprised, with a glint flashing across its eyes it drew back and avoided the blow. Tsk! It probably knows detect.

With her initial attack thwarted Quilla paused to evaluate her next move. Unfortunately, the Absol wasn't one for waiting. Swish! Absols claws flashed a cold light reflecting on them as it used Night Slash. Realizing it was too late to dodge Quilla decided to clash head-on.

"Lulu, Thunder Punch!"
Heeding her orders the fluffy bouncer struck out, its remaining paw crackling with sparks of thunder. The attacks collided and Lulu was forced to retreat. The Absol, however, remained unmoved. Its fur stood on end as almost unnoticeably, sparks jumped between the follicles.

Quilla's lips curved upwards, adopting a pleased smile. Let's see you dodge this time! "Lulu!"
It didn't take much for Buneary to understand Quilla's intentions. It swiftly launched a Sky Uppercut, which landed firmly on the paralyzed Absol.

Scyther landed Night Slash before repeatedly using Wing Attack, and then knocked it to the ground with Night Slash. Mimikyu got up and used Shadow Ball, knocking Scyther back, and then used Psychic, forcing it to the ground. Scyther tried to fly up, but fell back down.

But then, Kaleb had an idea. He threw a Metal Coat that he found in the mountains back when Charmander wandered off from the group. It landed on Scyther, and he started glowing white. He expanded, his scythes became claws, and he turned red. Scyther evolved into Scizor!

Mimikyu was caught off guard, and Scizor took the opportunity. He used Bullet Punch, sending Mimikyu flying, and then repeated, smashing it into the wall. Kaleb threw the pokeball, which shook once, twice, three times, click!

Kaleb smiled and withdrew Scizor. “Alright, Rockruff, let’s help them out! Rock Tomb!” Rockruff threw a bunch of rocks above Absol, which fell at very rapid speeds.

Quilla

With the assist from Kaleb, the Absol was more or less down for the count. With a toss, a Pokeball was sent flying. With a flash, Absol was trapped and after three clicks it was caught. Attaching the Pokeball to her waist belt Quilla reminder herself to name the newly caught Pokemon. While she was turned back to recall Lulu, she realized her dear Buneary had been engulfed in a white light. With pleasant glee, she found that her Buneary had evolved into Lopunny.

Now in a rather perky mood, Quilla turned to Kaleb, and singingly she said.
"Where to next?"

Spade silently stood up after her small fit, tailgate being worried walked next to her only to be petted "Sory about that, I just needed to let it out, lets head back" she said turning around and walking off.
---
Ace waited with patients, her body stood still as she got lost in thought. With the string attached to the stick being pulled Ace starting pulling back, a battle with the Magikarp attached to the other end. After awhile Ace pulled the fish Pokemon out of the water and onto the dry land "Its a pretty big one, seems like enough to feed a few of us" she whispered before hearing the footsteps of her twin walk into the clearing "Ah Spade, welcome ba.." she turned her head to see her sisters head down with her Weavile having a worried look in its eyes "Sis? You okay?".

Kaleb thought for a second. “I need a response from Asher and Finna before I can guarantee where they are,” he said. “Also, after catching Mimikyu, I have at least one Pokémon of every type... except Ice.”

Ice types were common in the mountains and tundra on the island, as well as the lake during winter, which was obviously nowhere close to arriving. He decided he would catch one while they were in the mountains, but their first priority was to find Asher and Finna.