• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

Marin smiled at Cyndaquil as he held the fire type into his chest and gently stroked his back in order to calm it down. "It's okay, you'll be fine," Marin said softly. Marin was unaware of the Oshawott that dropped beside Marin. Rory collected a couple of Oran berries and Pecha Berries and struggled to carry them back to Marin to give to Cyndaquil. Rory stumbled around as he struggled to keep a grip of the berries, as one or two dropped. Rory reached Marin and dropped the berries as he let out a sigh of relief. "Bun-neary...Bun?" Rory said as he noticed an Oshawott beside Marin. Rory pointed to Oshawott trying to convert Marin's attention. "Bun-bun!" Rory said assertively. "Ah thank you Rory, that was very nice to get berries for Cyndaquil," Marin said as he crouched down with Cyndaquil in his hands still and picked up a berry before standing back up and giving it to Cyndaquil. Marin remained to be oblivious of the Oshawott.

The group of Pokemon finished their make-shift meeting and turned back to Ralts and Asura. The group of Pokemon nodded their head in agreement. Ralts cheered and smiled at Asura. Asura stepped back as her anxiety was getting the best of her, as her assumptions as to what they were about to do were getting crazy in her head. The group of Pokemon slowly and hesitantly disbanded to reveal what they were guarding. Asura was taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm her down. She briefly glanced into her pouch and saw the photo of Marin, Rory and herself, which ever so slightly calmed her down enough t remain level headed. The thing that was being guarded by the wild Pokemon was a...Pokemon egg? Simipour picked up the Pokemon egg and walked over to Asura with it. Asura lost her anxious feeling and instead felt confused. Simipour placed the egg in front of Asura and stepped back. Asura was caught off guard and had a shocked face on her face. She looked at Ralts to confirm that this was the reason that she was brought here and Ralts seemed to be unfazed. "Chi...kor?" Asura asked. Ralts waddled up to the egg and gently pushed it closer to Asura. "Ralts," Ralts said.

Yolie silently shrieked as the gaseous orb began floating and turned out to be a Pokémon. She couldn't help but stay motionless, all while bringing out her Pokédex instinctively to scan the Ghastly. Yolie then looked up to Spirit's trainer to respond.

"Not a problem at all. I require to fasten my attire as well." The trainer's yawn was seemingly contagious, as Yolie yawned soon after. "Might be a good thing we met; you seem to have an affinity for ghost Pokémon. I can honestly use some tips inorder to properly raise my Eve. As for a cafe..." Yolie struggled to think of any nearby locations. she was not too familiar with Grioru city yet. She was quite fond of the food in Gronk City. too bad time was of the essence.
"There was a brilliant restaurant in the last city! But we can make haste towards the hotel lobby's cafe, it is more immediate."

Yolie began to exit the trainer's hotel room, followed by her Pokemon. Before exiting the room, Eve swirled around Spirit and did not contain her normally naughty energy. This time, it was a curious one. She seemed to pick up an interest in this Pokemon. Yolie hid behind the door when she decided to ask the trainer for her name finally.

"I will meet you down there. By-the-by, my name is Yolie, and the Trubbish goes by Knope. And you have already met Eve. How should I address you?"

The Cyndaquil looked over at Marin, who gave him a berry while still carrying him, as he slowly took it with both of his arms when he gave it to him. He ate it rather slowly, while attempting to recover his energy as fast as he could, as he tried to flare up his back, but not even the tiniest ember came out. He had a rather exhausted look on his face, as he resisted the urge to fall asleep, fearing that the other Pokémon might hurt him, or even worse, make a laugh out of him for his babish looks and habits.

He continued to eat the berry, as the yellowish color along with the orange spots gleamed towards the sky. The berry felt slightly firm, as it had a very citrus taste in his mouth. He looked over at the female Oshawott that stood near Marin, as he still continued to eat the berry, while he was finishing it up now. He thought to himself as he felt rather confused at the odd coloring of the Oshawott, "Okay, I think I should hopefully be safe from that Nurse and Audino chasing me down... if not, well hopefully this trainer and his Chikorita and Buneary will help me right? I'd better hope so, and well... that Oshawott does look cute and rather different here."

Meanwhile, Omega was still at the Pokémon Center, as Erica kept a watchful eye on him while the Nurse smiled at him and said, "Okay, well he's good to go now. Just make sure that he doesn't get too reckless, and make sure that you keep a watchful eye on him. I'd wish him luck for getting well, he should stay out of battles for the time being."
Erica replied to her while Omega quickly ran past her as soon as the Nurse discharged him, "Sylve, Sylveon!" She grabbed Omega as soon as she barely finished her sentence, as she picked him up with her paws and said in a stern tone, "Syl Sylve, Sylveon!" Omega sighed at her, while she quickly went out of the Pokémon Center, as she decided to walk over to Lopya Forest while she continued to carry him with her ribbons, as she had a rather gentle grip on him.

Flying into the air, Pidgey began to face off against the Fearow and Spearow, using Quick Attack to dodge their attacks and retaliate with her own. On the ground, Squirtle and Wynaut, mostly Squirtle, were trying to reason with the bug queen, Will watched as she took another hit from the beak of a Spearow, only for a swarm of Combee to surround it and bombard it with attacks, before flying back to their queen and healing her wounds. Vespaqueen raised her arm as three Spearow dived towards her, and the Combee formed a wall between her and the a Spearow, blocking their attacks. Before leaping back into the attack

"Squirtle (Vespaqueen, we are not your enemies!)" Squirtle cried out "Squirt (We are trying to stop those Fearow too)"
"Butterfree (True)" The queen's butterfree advisor said "Free (Finished off one of 'em)"
Vespaqueen looked at Squirtle and Wynaut with her cold, dark eyes “Vespa (I don’t care!)” she shouted “Queen (You entered our land and so you are no more invaders than they are)”

But then she looked Wynaut in the eyes, and for a split second, Wynauts normally distant eyes seemed tense and concentrated. The Vespaqueen’s own eyes softened as she looked away “Vespaqueen (do not attack the humans, they are here to help)” she ordered “Vespa (Focus your attention on the Fearow)”

Squirtle and, much to her regret, Pidgey, looked at Wynaut with a surprised looked in their eyes, but were not able to dwell on it as a Fearow took advantage of Pidgey’s distraction by using drill peck on her, launching her into a nearby tree. Turning to help Pidgey, Squirtle never saw it coming.

A group of five Spearow surrounded him, bravely he used water gun on one of them, before the other four jumped on him and began using peck.

Nike wandered along the Routes with her now 4 Pokemon, training them until she decided it was enough. Although she knew she was lagging behind many trainers, she shrugged away the idea and continued training them.

"There, are you feeling better now?" Marin said softly. Marin smiled as he noticed that Cyndaquil seemed to be calming down slightly with Marin and the better seem to slightly work at least. Rory noticed the bushes rustling and walked over to them. Rory pushed some of the brush to the side to reveal Asura carrying an egg on her back assisted by her vines. "Bun!?" Rory exclaimed in shock. "Chi...kor," Asura said as her legs started to wobble and start to give way as the egg was becoming too much to handle for her. Marin heard Asura and turned towards and was also surprised to see what she was carrying. "Oh jeez, an egg? Let me help you out with that Asura," Marin said as he wrapped his arm around the egg and moved it to a tree trunk and leaned it up against it. He used his other arm to continue to carry Cyndaquil.

A clunk of metal could be heard, as the hawk-eyed bird landed with it's trainer on top.
"Thanks Scar." The trainer appraised the Skarmony. "Fletchinder was too tired to take me back. Good thing I have you.
Anyway, I gotta get to the Pokemon Center. Never thought i'd do this, but that boy..."
'He has hidden potential.' Findlay gave a fleeting thought as he ran off to the red-roofed building.

As Soras realised that Alan could not hear him, he looked behind him and saw Findlay going into the poke centre, so he said,
"Huh, is that...Findlay!Over here, Findlay, I need some help!"he then thought"I'll get Yolie after this..."He then ran over, holding Spinarak in front of him...
"Spin?"
"Don't worry, we'll help your friends..."

"Huh?" Findlay said, as he heard someone shout his name. He peeked out the door, and saw Soras.
"What is it? I'm kind of busy here." Findlay questioned. He looked closer, and saw that he was holding a Spinarak. This greatly disturbed Findlay, as he had a great fear of spiders and most bugs, save for woodlice. (He just likes them for some reason.)

Cyndaquil looked at the egg that Marin held in his other arm, as he quietly dozed off on him. He quietly snored while his head shook in a slight motion, since he was still alert. He attempted to regain his energy as fast as he could, as he couldn't seem to, since he was sick and extremely fatigued still. He took in short breaths, while he resisted the urge to let off a smokescreen.

Meanwhile, Erica had gotten into Lopya Forest, as Omega quickly got off of her ribbons and sprinted into the area, as he bumped into the same boy with the Buneary and Chikorita! He gulped, while the other Oshawott smiled and winked at him, as she went over to him while he quickly backed away from her. Erica grabbed him with her ribbons and carried him around like a baby, as she stroked his fur in an attempt to calm him. He looked over at the other Oshawott that approached him, as he rubbed on his left arm that was bandaged with a cast.

He attempted to ignore the stinging pain from the medicine that was working in his arm, as the Oshawott stood next to Marin. She smiled and thought to herself as she gave off a shining wink to Asura, "Well, maybe I should go into my Dewott form now... I feel like a bigger sister since Omega is still the baby he is. His left arm's bandaged, ouch. I suppose my poor brother got hurt again."

"Uh, just see this, it ain't good,"Soras said, turning spinarak around to show the team rocket tracker on it...
"Spinn..."said Spinarak in pain, as the tracker kept hurting her...
"Uh, you okay, buddy?..."
"Dunsp?Dun!"(you okay?Also hey Findlay!)said Dunsparce.

"So let me get this straight. You find a s-spider, and it just happens to have a team rocket X-03 tracking device on it? Uh-huh.
Also when did that guy learn my name?" Findlay asked.
"And don't ask about how I know the exact model, or how I can understand your Pokemon. Because I can tell you. Later."
"But still, how does that have anything to do with me? I can't help you."

"I think you can, you see, you are one of the only people who can stand up to Dunsparce when he is angry..."Said Soras when Findlay thought that he couldn't help"Besides, you are one of the only people I trust with this kind of things...I only trust one other person so far with this..."
"Dunspa!"(he is right!)

Marin chuckled quietly as he noticed Cyndaquil doze off to sleep. Asura was feeling uneasy again as more and more Pokemon started to appear nearby. Asura's anxiety meds seem to have started to ware off as she started to struggle to breathe and slightly freak out internally. "Chi..." Asura whimpered out as she attempted to take deep breaths. Marin recognized Asura's tone as she spoke and turned to Asura. "Whats the mat-Oh..." Marin said as he realised the group of Pokemon that was slowly growing around him. The Sylveon from the gym, the injured funky-coloured Oshawott from the Pokemon Center and another Oshawott. "Is this some sort of reunion that intruding?" Marin said jokingly. Rory was curious with the egg, walked up to it and put his ear on it to see if he could hear anything from inside the egg. Asura manically waddled over to Marin as her anxiety slowly became worse and worse and she curled up behind Marin's legs and started to shake.

"Ugh... Fine. What is it you need me to do? Whatever it is, i need to get Weavile first. Also, for that matter."
He turned around and looked at Soras.
"I'm entering the League."

"I'm Cheri (Cherry), this is Roto and Spirits." She points to Rotom and then Gastly. Roto and Gastly chimed in happily. "I'll meet you down there in about twenty or so minutes."

Cheir waved good bye before closing the door once Yolie left. She stepped into the bathroom to quickly washup. Roto and Spirit went back to the bed and watched some random tv program. With her toothbrush still in her mouth, Cheri stepped out of the bathroom and went over to her bag. She shuffled through it, looking for her clothes. Once her clothes were picked out (her usual wear), she finished brushing her teeth and got dressed. She packed her things, returned her Pokemon and left the hotel room. Cheri took the elevator to the lobby and looked around, eventually spotting the cafe. She walked in and looked for Yolie.

"Okay, just meet me back here in about, I guess, 15 minutes, okay."Soras said this, but it was not a question,"I think, I don't know how I know, but I can use it to, mabye track down team rocket and stop whatever they are planning, okay, don't be late!"He then ran towards the hotel,he then thought"Let's go get Yolie now, to the hotel!"

"Hello, Nurse Joy. I would like to sign up for the League." Findlay asked the pink-haired nurse.
"Sure. I'll need your trainer card and your Pokedex ID." Joy replied.
"Yeah, they're right here."He said, dropping them onto the desk.

After about five minutes the boy stepped out of the building, walking to the bench outside.
"Huh, he's not here. Well, he was saying 15 minutes though. I suppose, in that case."
He pulled out a luxury ball and released the Pokemon from inside it.

"Eevee!" The ball of soft silvery fur let out a shrill cry.
"Good to see you again, Sylvia. Have you missed me?" Findlay teased.
"(Not funny, Fin.)" The Eevee replied, as Findlay absentmindedly stroked her fur. "(It's only been a day.)"
"I can't help it." Findlay chuckled. "I remember the first time I left you for more than a day. Never gonna let you live that down."

Last edited:
Yolie grinned, showing a full set of teeth while hiding behind the door.

"Pleasure to meet you three. See you momentarily!"

Yolie and her Pokémon paced themselves back to their room after grabbing their things. She finished placing on her last sock and fixed her hair neatly. With her room looking quite pristine, she returned her pokemon to their Pokeballs and left for the cafe.

She arrived within fifteen minutes, and saved a seat for Cheri and herself. As very a Cafe Waitress came to take Yolie's order, Cheri arrived just in time. Yolie waved her to come towards the table.

Yolie looked at the time, and was quite proud at the pace she happened to be making for herself. She loved to start her days with a nice warm drink regardless. So having some social interaction in the morning was a bonus. Yolie turned to the waitress and began her order.

"Good morning miss. I will be having a Hot Roserade Tea. My companion over there will also be ordering something "

The waitress knodded and smiled while memorizing the small order. She waited for Cheri to arrive to add to it.

The little Fox pouted. "(Meanie.)" Findlay laughed at this.
"It's been awhile since we've had a chance to talk like this, it's always been so busy."
Sylvia agreed. "(Yeah. I didn't miss you, but I missed these moments.)"
"Uh-huh." The boy said, deep in thought, as he tickled behind her ear. Sylvia started purring, with the feline part of her showing clearly.
He began to think, wondering about something.
'Eevee's are pretty popular, but I haven't seen yet one in Bloka yet. Maybe they're rare, like in Unova... Oh well. No point resting on that.'
He thought, as he began to doze off, Sylvia climbed on top his chest, also falling asleep.

Last edited:
When Soras went in the hotel, He saw that Yolie was busy, after cancelling his room, he went on his pokegear and decided to enter the league
Pokegear: please place your pokedex on the screen.
"Okay, that's done, let's go see if Yolie isn't busy,"Soras said, putting his pokegear and pokedex away"uh, yolie, hi!"

Cheri eventually spotted Yolie at one of the tables, a waitress standing next to it. She walked over and sat down in the empty seat.

"Hi. Hope I didn't make you wait too long." Cheri turned to the waitress. "I'll have a Razzberry Iced Tea, please."

The waitress nodded and walked away to put in the order. Cheri got into a more comfortable sitting position before striking up a conversation with Yolie.

"So Yolie, you said you wanted some tips on raising your Shuppet? What would you like to know?"

"Let's not think about it right now, Def," Alan responded. "We should probably head back to a safe place. Don't know if they'll be back with others."

Alan walked over to Def and sat down on the bench next to him.

"You think you can walk?"

"Vee..." Sighed the little Eevee, dreaming dreams.

"Huh? Where, am I?" Sylvia asked, to no-one in particular. "Some sort of forest?"
She began walking around, looking to see where Findlay had went, and why she was here.
There were trees as far as the eye could see, with a rock or two scattered about.
Walking for awhile now, she began to feel thirsty, and started looking for a pond or some source of liquid to drink from.
Spotting a small lake hidden behind the large trees, she ran over to the large mass of water.
Lapping at the water, she began to feel refreshed. "Ah, that was nice."
She was about to turn away to continue looking, but something in the lake caught her eye.
A mysterious white body, with blood red arms and eyes.
'What, IS that?!' She thought. She began to walk backwards when the creature looked up and met her gaze.
It stared at her with no end. When she moved over to the side however, it kept staring in the same place, where another Eevee was standing.
She walked over to the other fox to ask her were she was, but was grabbed by an unseen force, and heard a strange creaky voice saying. "Put the E in it's place."
And The Sylvia awoke up.

"Hey. C'mon, we gotta find Soras." Findlay said to the grey fox.

Yolie sighed. "Well, my Shuppet is quite naughty. I assume it's just a ghost type thing though, isn't it? How can I manage to keep Eve in check?"

As Yolie ended her question, a boy approached the table. It was Sora's.

"Oh, hey Soras. I didn't take you for the type to wake up so early."

Last edited:
"Uh, to be honest, I was in the Pokemon center all night, look what was outside after you went in your room!"Soras said, Showing Yolie the spinarak and the tracking device on her
"Spin?"(um, hi?)she said
"I might need your help with something Yolie...After all, you are one of the main people I trust..."He said to Yolie.

"(I'm huuunugry...)" Sylvia groaned. "Hey, be patient. There's a cafe right here."
Walking into the cafe, he noticed how busy it was for this time of day.
Spotting 3 trainers sitting at a table, one of them Soras, he walked over and greeted them.
"Hey Soras. Who are these young ladies?" He asked, as he ordered a berry salad.

"Yeah, you're right," Def agreed, it wasn't worth getting worked up over right now. "That sounds like the best thing," He said in regards to going to a safe place for a while.

He looked at Alan when he sat down next to him and smiled, appreciating his friend's concern.
"Yeah, I think I'll be fine walking, I'm already feeling the effects starting to wear off," He said and looked over towards the buildings as he thought on where they could go.

"Though... I'm prrtty concerned that those punks are off to target somelne else, I think I'll go for a quivk look around on Growlie. Please stay safe, and I owe you big timw for saving me."

Last edited:
Marin quickly forgot about the new Pokemon and immediately turned his attention to Asura, since she was suffering quite a bad anxiety attack. Marin placed Cyndaquil beside Buneary and the egg and picked up Asura; cradling and stroking her head. Asura's entire body tensed up and continued to shake in terror, despite being comforted by Marin. "Oh no, this is bad. Rory, we need to go!" Marin exclaimed as urgently placed the Pokemon egg in his bag and ran off down the path he was heading to Lopya City.

Rory stared at Marin as he ran off with a blank face trying to process what's happening. He eventually snapped out of his confusion and started to follow Marin but stopped as he realised that Marin came back. "Bun!" Rory exclaimed in surprise. Marin ran back and looked at Cyndaquil he placed down a second ago. "...I can't just leave this innocent, defenseless Cyndaquil here by itself," Marin said to himself as he also picked up Cyndaquil and carried both Johto Pokemon in each arm as he ran off. Rory turned and waved to the other Pokemon before hopping after Marin once more.

Def took out his pokegear as he thought about how those hooligans were still out there somewhere. He decided he best text Marin, Yollie and whoever else registered him to their pokegear:

'Hey, if you run in to a pair or trainers that happen to have a shuppet and misdreavios, avoid them at all costs. They attacked me and Growlie and even had the pokemon use hypnosis to knock me out cold. I just got back to reality thanks to Alan coming to the rescue. Please be careful! Grioru was where I saw em.'

The Cyndaquil had woken up startled, as he looked over at Marin, and said while turning towards the anxious Chikorita that was next to him, "Cynda, Cyndaquil?" He looked over, while the Sylveon chuckled and winked at him, as he gulped, knowing that he needed to go to the Pokémon Center. He looked over at the Chikorita and said in concern, "Cynda... Cyndaquil?" He attempted to talk with her, while his hearing started to become rather fuzzy, as he knew that his sickness was getting worse.

He looked over at Marin again, who was running off somewhere, as part of his body turned lightly red. He used his arms in an attempt to cover them, though it was no use since it was clearly noticeable to the others around him. His vision started to become blurry, as he said to the Chikorita while he attempted to toughen it out, "Cyn... cynda... cyn- cynda... quil..."

Marin noticed Cyndaquil fighting going unconscious and seemed to be struggling also. "Hang in there Cyndaquil," Marin said as he approached Lopya City. He reached the Pokemon Center and rushed inside. "Quick! Nurse Joy I need your help!" Marin pleaded as he approached the counter. Nurse Joy was caught off guard and became concerned with what was wrong. "How can I help?" Nurse Joy asked genuinely concerned. "My Chikorita named Asura seemed to be having an anxiety attack and it's the worst one she's ever had, and this Cyndquil seemed to be considerably weak," Marin said as he placed the struggling, shaking Asura over to Nurse Joy. Marin noticed a blue scarf around Cyndaquil but the situation was too urgent for him to investigate the scarf.

Marin was about to hand over Cyndaquil as well, but Asura looked up at Marin with a scared and distraught look and shook her head in panic. "Chikor-Chi!" Asura cried. "Huh?!" Marin exclaimed. Rory then also took action and jumped onto the counter between Nurse Joy and Marin. Rory then extended his arms out sideways as if he was stopping Marin from giving Cyndaquil over to Nurse Joy. Marin was confused but he could trust his Pokemon and they're not stupid so he just went along with it. "Bun!" Rory said assertively. "Um...actually I'll keep hold of Cyndaquil," Marin said to Nurse Joy. "Understood, please give medicine yourself then. There's potions on the stand over there. Come on Asura," Nurse Joy said as she carried away Asura into one of the back rooms. Asura seems to be doing small cries and struggle around slightly as if she was having some sort of nightmare, rather than resisting Nurse Joy.

Marin collected a potion then sat onto one of the couches inside of the Pokemon Center, thinking. "Maybe, the scarf says who this Cyndaquil belongs to," Marin said as he slightly moves the scarf to see if it says anything on the inside.

(Sorry if I've done a bit much involving Cyndaquil. It will maleness sense in a minute. I'll tone it down as well,)

(OOC: It's alright, I'm fine with it as long as you're not taking control of him.)

BIC:

The Cyndaquil looked over at Marin, while he felt rather awkward at him looking into his scarf, as the word, "Cylan" could be clearly seen on the inside. It looked like it was embroidered in the bluish fabric with much time and commitment, as he looked at the potion that Marin held. He turned his head towards Rory, who had stopped him from giving him to the Nurse, as he had a rather confused look on his face.

He thought to himself while he took in a rather deep breath, "Well, I know one thing... I didn't really have a trainer, they might think that it was a trainer, but if they find out what it really is, well... congradulations to them." He quietly said to Rory as his body tensed up from the sight of the potion, "Cyndaquil, Cynda... Cyndaquil?"

Last edited:
Yolie was kind of excited to have a full table. She was never the one that attracted friends. She was always the one that flocked to them. She shook off her cocky demeanor, and greeted Soras' friend.
"Hello, I am Yolie. This is a new acquaintance of mine named Cheri."

Yolie looked at the injured Spinarak. Who would do such a thing? And what was this about a tracker? Yolie felt like it was too early in the morning to tackle a responsibility. But, Soras said he trusted her. She didn't want to let him down.

Just then, Yolie's Pokegear vibrated in her pocket. She flipped it open and read the notification from Def. Trouble was brewing.

"Hey guys, also a friend of mine is saying we should be on the lookout for two trainer that has a Shuppet- Not me, I might add-on and a... Misdreavus. They used hypnosis on him. They should be up to no good."

Yolie texted Def back with expert speed.
'I'll be on the look out. Thanks for the heads up. Tell Alan 2! Unless this is a group chat. If so, Hi Alan! ^_^'

The text was sent, along with a sip of tea. It warmed Yolie up inside. Now, she decided to focus on the Spinarak. By the time Soras finishes telling the story, she should be done with her tea and ready to go to the forest anyhow. Though, Yolie felt like she might be dismissing Cheri. This tea break was an opportunity to make ammenitiea, and perhaps make a friend. She figured that she would have to make it up to Cheri again due to the disruption.

"In any case, tell us what happened, Soras." Yolie demanded, trying her best to sound concerned and sincere. "I'll try my darn hardest to be of assistance!"

Last edited:
"well, first, this is Findlay, he is quite a strong trainer, and a great friend!"Soras said"Secondly, did you say a shuppet and a misdreavios?If so, that's definitely team flare, anyway, I found Spinarak in the bushes not long after you went into your room, Yolie, I took to the poke-center after that, and I was there until morning, then I found Findlay and asked him to help, and now I am here."
"spinar!"said Spinarak(Nice to meet you, Yolie!)

"I can translate, if anybody needs. I've sort of grown up with the ability to fluently understand poke-speech. Don't know how."
"Also Soras, can i see that Sp-Spinirak? I might be able to find out where the signal returns to." He questioned Soras.

"Hmm...Cylan. Wonder if that's the name of Cyndaquil or the trainer," Marin pondered in thought as he tried to deduce whether it was Cyndaquil's name or not. Rory waddled up to Marin with Cyndaquil in his arms. Rory placed his fluffy hand on Cyndaquil's shoulder. "Bun-Buneary," Rory smiled trying to reassure that they won't need to worry about the Nurse Joy. "So you sensed that Cyndaquil was afraid of Nurse Joy as well, huh. Then why is so many Pokemon afraid to go into the Pokemon Center now a days?" Marin said to himself. Marin decided to not think about that right now as he took a the potion that he retrieved and pointed it towards Cyndaquil. Marin hesitated as he saw that Cyndaquil tensed up at the sight of the potion. "I'm sorry Cyndaquil but, this is the best way to get your strength back without Nurse Joy," Marin said as he sympathised with Cyndaquil. Reminding him a of Asura. Marin then hesitantly sprayed the potion on Cyndaquil.

Asura seemed to have calmed down since Nurse Joy treated her with some anxiety medicine and such. "There you go, Asura. You feeling better?" Nurse Joy said softly as she picked up Asura. Asura nodded slowly as she seemed to be shaking a tiny bit still in a bit of an after shock of her anxiety attack. As Nurse Joy carried her back to the counter through the hall of rooms. Asura felt she heard a Pokemon cry of pain coming from behind her. Asura quirky looked around Nurse Joy and down the hall, where she heard the cry. However, there was nothing but a wall at the hallway with nothing in front. Asura heard it again but couldn't see where it was coming from. It was almost as if she was sending it or it was her head rather then her hearing it. Asura thought it must have been her inagination and turned back forwards as they approached the counter.

"Help Squirtle! I'll be back!" Will shouted, as he ran to Pidgey, picking her up, he heard the Spearow scream in fear, and fly away, he turned to see Squirtle still on the ground and Wynaut standing idly nearby. He looked around to see what had caused them to flee, and saw that the Bugs had surrounded the five Fearows, and were tying them up tight in the string.

"Vespaqueen (Take them to the Grand Hive)" Vespaqueen ordered "Vespa (I doubt the Spearow will return any time soon)"
The Leavanny began to carry the Fearow away somewhere
"Well now thats all WRAPPED up?" Will joked, causing Squirtle to face palm

"Butter (Wait...)" The Butterfree adviser said "Butterfree (Including the one my men and those Humans ambushed earlier, there should be six)"

All the bugs, along with Will' Pokemon, turned to where the final Fearow had been when it was beaten, and Will, taking the context clues, figured out what the Bugs were talking about. They all noticed that there were a hole lot of broken branches, and a figure in the distance, "I'll take care of this!" Will shouted, running towards the Fearow, "Never fear, Will is here!"

"Squirtle (Then we really do have a lot to fear)" Squirtle sighed

Will ran towards the Fearow, Pidgey flying beside him and his other two Pokemon running beside him

All of Jacks Pokemon joined the Fight "CONTINUE GETTING THE LAST OF THEM!" Jack yelled as he looked to his Magikarp, Surprisingly being the best in Battle, He commanded his Pokemon to do different moves on Different Pokemon but they were still closing in on a Specific Pokemon, The Fearow Leader

Magikarp Flailed off Fearow and attacked the Main Leader Fearow, Tackling and Flailing on it
"MAGIKARP (DUDE, WHAT YOUR DOING IS WRONG!)" Magikarp yelled as it Flailed on the Fearow again
"FEAROW! (WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?! YOU CANNOT EVEN FLY!)" The Leader fearow yelled as it tried to get Magikarp off
"Magikarp.... (Well let me change that for you)" Magikarp said as it started to glow and grow, after becoming massive and stopping glowing, Emerged a Gyarados "WOW!" Jack yelled as the Pokemon roared then hit the Leader "Will! get him now!" Jack yelled as Gyarados quickly flew back, Getting the Fearow ready for a Attack

(All but one of the Fearow are captured by the Bug Queen)

Will watched as the Fearow's final, desperate push was stopped by Jack and his Magikarp/Gyrados.

He turned to see ten Spearow rejoin the fight, diving straight into battle, Will and his Pokemon quickly realised that they were outnumbered and outmatched

"Pid Pidgey (I'll hold them off, you two take down the leader!)" Pidgey shouted in a dramatic voice, as she flew high into the air "Pidgey Pid (hey Losers! Follow me!)"
Spiralling into the air around Pidgey, the spearow all pushed towards her for a simultaneous attack, they were blasted back by a blinding shockwave of light, looking up again, Pidgey was gone, replaced with a Pidgeotto
"Come and Get Me!" Pidgeotto shouted as she dived into battle

Running closer to the lead Fearow, which was bracing itself for the impact of whatever horror Jack had planned for it, Will began shouting commands
"Squirtle use Rapid Spin!" Will shouted, and Squirtle retreated into his shell, before dashing towards Fearow and hitting it backwards with a powerful spinning attack