• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I don't know what Kyle should do at the moment. I came up with three possible answers.

A: Since Aubrey was Kyle's 1st real friend he would tag a long on their date after hearing about it.

B: Find out about Abyss getting advise and tags along only to make fun of him and truly give advise i the end.

C: Stay in his dorm like the semi anti-social person he is.

Parker, and Aubery in it. It read; "Anyone want to come to my dorm? I wouldn't mind if you'd stay the night.
OK SO WE ALREADY KNOW THAT PARKER COULD GET NERVOUS TO A POINT WHERE HE WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO CONTROL HIS POISON IN HIS SLEEP
DO YOU KNOW HOW HORRIBLE IT WOULD BE IF IT HAPPENED WHILE EVERYONE WAS IN PISCES’ ROOM
HE WOULD FEEL
S O
B A D
HE’D TRY AND DISTANCE HIMSELF FROM EVERYONE BECAUSE HE’D BE SCARED OF HURTING THEM AND WHY AM I SO EMOTIONALLY ATTATCHED TO CHARACTERS THAT DON’T ??EXIST ???? I HATE MYSELF ?????
anyway there’s some angst that saddened me you’re welcome and bye

JPSomeone

CHILD CALM DOWN!!!
but if it makes you feel better, I am also attached to these nonexistent characters.
I'm kinda attached too my character because he's kinda like me IRL... A lone rejected guy just needing a friend to comfort from the pains of bullying or roast...

JPSomeone

eh, imma skip like the rebel I am.
OOF

I just won't post for Ari, since nothing really important will happen with her going to classes.
Just walk into Pisces room and be like "O I thought this my room sorry *Tee Hee*" XD

Then seconds later you gals (I said guys at 1st) see people you like and its like "O can I stay and have snacks and play the game with you people"
Or you see how great Pisces looks and your like "Do you mind if I stay a while? *cringey popular girl playful laugh*"

Sorry I'm just fantasizing about the RP, what if it was an anime lol

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I don't know if Abyss will get some gurl, have to ask Dreams if he is okay with letting his character have a relarionship.

Would this be after school's over? Just to make sure. Sorry if I sound like I'm pestering over and over, I just want to make sure my assumptions are right before I screw everything up. XD

JPSomeone

Me: I want a to join a pokemon RP :D

RP (Pokemon) We have very strict rules >:D

Me: Im ok with that :D

RP (Pokemon) Ok then :/

Me: I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THESE :C

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So there is like
N O
P L O T
At this current moment, but I haz a scenario that could fix that who wants to hear?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Scenario 2:
So after Abyss, Violet, Oma, Manuel, Valerie, Pisces, Kyle, and Zoro(lemme know if I missed anyone.) The presence gets very A N G E R Y and sends assassins to the school, the thing is, no one knows who the assassins are, they basically take the appearance of those who were kidnapped, so that's it, what do you think? :angel:
it's terrible >:D
HURT

I was thinking something kinda like that, yeah.
Possessors do what they do best; possess those who were kidnapped (I think that’s Kyle, Manuel, and more notably Violet and Aubrey), and has them go back to the cellarplace to get weapons, to betray their friends/the school/potential love interests because thaT would scar them and yeah :>

first off
a thousand posts.
we’ve posted
a thOUSAND-
ok sorry lmao anYWAY
yeahhh, no blame to her though.
she saw them stumble out of a cellar, have a very dramatic ordeal, and then return to normal and be invited in for a small get together
can’t say I’d be the most trusting either