• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

SCENARIO 3

ok so i think Aubrey is gonna realize that she might like Parker in like a week (roleplay week,,)
and this is how it’s going in my head.
*Female portion of the group are in a room, for a ‘sleepover’ or something, most likely lead by Oma & Violet, and are talking about boys cause that’s a thing girls do. Aubrey, having been reluctant about coming at all, listens in with amusement because “haha crushes are weird”*
Violet/Oma (probably. Ari doesn’t seem like the kind to prompt this lmao): “Aubrey ! Who do you like !!”
Aubrey: “oh nobody”
Violet/Oma: “really?? i could’ve sworn you liked that Parker guy,, you two are really close”
Aubrey: *being serious* “no of course not,, he’s my friend”
Aubrey: ...
Violet/Oma: ...
Ari: ...
Aubrey: *realizing that she might/does*
Aubrey: “OH GOD WAIT NO”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yes, but can Abyss just go in and be like, "Hey Oma, wanna go out with me?" He'd get kicked out the second he got an answer.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
O rly, okay.
Scenario #1
Somehow, an event happens that makes Abyss suicidal. He goes to a weapon shop and asks, "Can I purchase this gun?" Later, he asks if he can use the bathroom. Aubrey knows what's going on and she, fortunately, stops him, redeeming herself in the process.

ships that are probably canon or could be canon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and their ship names:
Abyss x Oma / Omyss (O • miss)
Pisces x Violet / Viosces (Vee • OH • sees)
Zoro x Zoro / Zoro (Zo • ro)
uhh
that’s it lmao

not gonna like i thought you were gonna say ‘calm down child’ and i was just about to
**deep breath**

HOW CAN YOU CALL ME A CHILD IF THERE’S A CHANCE I’M OLDER THAN-

and then you didn’t so it’s all good :>

sSoul

Previously Swirled
child...I....call....everyone.....CHILD!!!!!
you're not special
SO, CHILD, I WOULD ADVISE IF YOU CALMED DOWN!!!!!

Honestly that’s just me every day
I actually have gone three days
eating nothing but cereal
and that’s my record.
i ended up getting sick but i was competing with a friend
so i won
whiCH IS ALL that matters :>

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So Violet and Picses are a thing bow, Abyss is getting girl advice, and everyone who was in the kidnapped group gets a day off.