• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

S/M/US/UM Free Pokerus!

Hey! I know that Pokerus is rare, but if anyone has a gen 7 game, i can trade you some Pkrs mons! I got Pkrs before the Fire Trial, and will happily give it to anyone who needs some!

I'm not asking for anything rare. I'm just trying to complete the Island Dex atm, so if you have something i need then it's yours! Of course, if you don't... Then you can have some anyway ^.^

I'm not the kind of person to milk every opportunity, so the Pokerus is completely free! If you would help me with my dex though, it would make me very happy :3

Just post on the thread if you want some, and i'll be happy to cater ^.^

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I think I'll take you up on your offer. So what Pokemon do you need to finish the Dex? I'd rather get you something you're missing then hand you a random Caterpie. In exchange you can just give me any Pokemon found in the Alola Dex that you have infected.

Okay, i've got an update. I caught a Marenie. I am writing this from a phone and still don't have Internet, but setting up the trade for when I get back would be good. I still need an A sandshrew, but my friend has moon so that's easy... I know! A few I don't have are Turtinator, Drampa, Jangmo-oh, (or whatever the lowest form was called) and Oranguru.

In fact, I can think of quite a few now. I also don't have Sheldur, Bruxish, Goomy ( I know that's rare) Rowlett or Litten.