• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Galar: New Generation Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the Electroweb hit Helena, she was quickly returned to her Pokéball. The book dropped into another unknown trainer’s hands. “Close one..” October mumbled with a bit of relief in her tone.

Walking over to Crya and Rail, October sighed. “I’m sorry about Helena. She’s usually like that, y’know.. misbehaving..” She paused, kind of awkwardly. “I’m October, by the way. October Clarence. This is Alistaire, Lucifer, and Edith,” October introduced her Phantump, Houndoom, and Vullaby.

"Don't worry." Said Ryder towards October. "Sugarplum has been doing the same thing. Only on other Pokemon that don't behave. She has a naughty habit of that. But aside of that, I'm Ryder. Member of the Aether Foundation, champion of the Alola League, and hero of the world of Pokemon. This is Circuit the Pikachu, Sugarplum the Sylveon, Melody the Primarina, and Knucker the Dragonite."

@zephyir @Cyrus The Shinx @RailOctoCake222YT @EeveeBlueSisters

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

Previously Cyrus The Shinx
"Nice to meet you, I'm Crya Zagger. And my pokemon." She looked at Beat and then continued to talk, "Quill, Pebble and Goo. And then my ace, Beat." Cyra sighed and looked into the sky. "This region definitely has very very differences from Johto..."

"My... already making new friends huh Ryder...that's relieving" she said seeing the whole scenario with the Gengar misbehaving only to shake her head and sigh but gave a chuckle. Blue ran up to the girls and Ryder only to look up at them with her gold eyes giving a gentle smile. "Umbreon!" She said sitting down. "Seeing new people to friend huh Blue, well we have been so busy for the past 4 years so it's worth it to find new friends" she said looking to the shiny Umbreon. "My what a gorgeous Braviary...is he yours?" She asked looking up at the Braviary reminding her of Talon her brother Shadow's Braviary.

Gertrude and Ace followed along with JC and the group as Serenity ran over to her Pokemon friends to greet the new people. "Leafeon!" She called to greet a hello. Gertrude stood next to JC as Ace stood on the other side of the Champion watching the others as Solitaire remained resting on his partners shoulder observing the group.

@Cyrus The Shinx @RailOctoCake222YT @zephyir @Jacksoneternal @The Heart of Frostfire. @Evenir

October looked at the strange, blue-colored Umbreon and smiled at her. “You’re pretty well-behaved, aren’t you? Unlike a small somebody..” She grumbled the last part to herself, still a little bit embarrassed by Helena’s behavior towards Crya.

October lifted her head, looking at the pretty Eeveelution’s trainer. She grinned nervously as she realized it was the best trainer the Galar region had to offer. “Hiya,” October greeted, quickly extending a hand to the woman, trying to be as polite as possible. “My name’s October Clarence.. this is Alistaire, my Phantump, Edith, who’s a Vullaby, and Lucifer, the taller-than-usual Houndoom. It’s nice to meet you,” She introduced herself and her friends, realizing she must be rambling on a bit.

@EeveeBlueSisters

"Yep." Said Ryder towards JC. He even heard October grumbling about her Gengar and told her: "Don't worry. It'll take time to change a Pokemon's heart. Besides, one change of a heart can change a Pokemon's life forever." "Master, I almost forgot!" Said SER-M. "The balanced eclipse festival is tomorrow night at predawn. Do you wish to bookmark it or not?" That's up JC, Gertrude, and my new friends to decide." Said Ryder as he turns to the others. "What do you guys think?"

@EeveeBlueSisters @zephyir @Cyrus The Shinx
@RailOctoCake222YT @Jacksoneternal @The Heart of Frostfire. @Evenir

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

"Hmm, Oh yes. This is my Braviary, Beat." Beat looked quite happy at the compliment. Cyra closed her eyes of a few more seconds than a blind. She stood up onto the branch, grabbing hold of the branch just within reach. "Bravi!" Beat warned her to be careful but Cyra ignored him. She looked at everyone down below. She placed her foot up into the small hole in the trunk. Cyra lifted herself onto the branch. "Galar is really big." She felt surprised after all Johto wasn't as big. "Wow, Wedgehurst is waay bigger than Cherrygrove city!" She raised her voice. "There aren't Pidgy here." Cyra said expecting to see Pidgy or Spearow to fly out of the tree from her loud voice.

"Wow a shiny Umbreon, she's very beautiful." Cyra said dipped her head out of the leaves and sitting down near the thickest, part of the branch.

"Attention everyone." Said SER-M. "The balanced eclipse festival is tomorrow night at predawn. If you want to bookmark it, you can if you have time." "Let them decide, SER-M." Said Ryder. "Maybe here in the Galar region, they'll see."

@Cyrus The Shinx @Evenir

She looked to October introducing herself to her as she only gave a gentle smile. "Greetings October, I'm JC the undefeatable Champion of Galar and that well behaved shiny Umbreon is my Ace Blue" she said shaking her hand. "Yes, she is very well behaved normally Umbreon due have that dark vibe to them and act rashly but I trained Blue well since she was a shiny eevee so if you train them correctly they can be a Pokemon you can always rely on and believe me Blue and I have a very special bond together that is inseparable" she added. "Also, this is one of my very closest friends Gertrude and her Ace Serenity the Leafeon" she added only to look at Cyrus on the tree. "Also, thank you for the compliment about Blue, and my eldest brother owns a Braviary as well so he reminded me of him but maybe Beat could meet him if he wants but let's just say he is an very experienced Braviary and we'll their are Rookidee, Pidove's and I believe possible Sparrow in the Wild areas before reaching the next town but as of right now only Rookiedee's are around here with Wooloo's, Nickit's and possibly Pidgey so you just have to search for them" she said only to look at Ryder. "Well, I still have to meet up with the new trainers so we can talk about it then but in the meantime why don't we go meet up with Shadow and Soren since you haven't seen them since your sleep, they would he happy to see you not to mention Blue's other three sisters and another sibling we had recently discovered" she said.

@Ghostryder30 @Cyrus The Shinx @RailOctoCake222YT @zephyir @Jacksoneternal @Evenir

"Sure thing." Said Ryder. "But the festival?" Said SER-M. "Maybe when everyone gets the chance, SER-M." Said Ryder. "But not today." Turns his head to JC. "So where's Shadow and Soren?" Asked Ryder.

@EeveeBlueSisters

"Well, follow me and you will see and you will be even more surprised on what they both are now Ryder" she said only to start walking towards the white building with a Pokeball in front heading towards Postwick. "I have to finish giving tours to the new trainers before they face the challenge to start their journey fully" she added as Blue leaped on her shoulders again resting on them. "Come on Ryder and Ace..." Gertrude said with a smile as Serenity followed her close beside her as she followed JC to the lab ahead.

@Ghostryder30 @Cyrus The Shinx @zephyir @RailOctoCake222YT @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @The Heart of Frostfire.

Ryder then followed JC and Gertrude to her lab. "Wow, is that her lab?" Said Ryder. "It looks amazing. It's like someone once lived here." "It must be years old." Said SER-M. "I'm pretty sure it is, SER-M." Said Ryder. Knowing what they heading to, Ryder can see the lab right ahead of them. "That must be it." Said Ryder. Circuit climbed aboard Ryder's shoulder and saw the lab from a far distance.

@EeveeBlueSisters

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Blue was in the area of the lab because they planned on meeting the new trainers before they went out on their journey. As they approached the building they noticed the trainers and the champion had already entered the lab. Not wanting to disturb whatever they were doing they decided to wait outside the lab for the trainers to exit and then they would do their introductions.

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

"Welp, on my own for the time being." Cyra said, successfully climbing down to the lowest branch. She sprang off of the branch, landing but almost falling face first into the dirt. "Well that was close!" She raised her voice unexpectedly. "Braviii?" Beat asked as he pointed his beak towards the lab. "Oh yeah, we'll wait for them." She said sitting with her back against the tree. Cyra reached into her bag and pulled out a book of Galar history. "Might as learn about this region while waiting." She suggested and she opened the book and started to read the first few pages.

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

While waiting for the trainers to get out of the lab, Blue saw a kid jump out of a tree with a Braviary and pull out a book and start reading it. They turned towards the trainer and said, “Hey, I see you’re a trainer. My name is Blue, I’m the Water type gym leader of the region.”

October was still with Crya, taking a friendly liking towards the girl. Upon hearing of a gym leader’s arrival, she quickly looked towards the source of the information, and saw Blue, the Water-type gym leader. Returning all of her Pokémon, she jogged over.

“You’re a gym leader? Cool. hope to challenge you one day. I have a question to ask, though. Do you know the Ground-type gym leader? Her name is Salem Clarence, but also goes by “The Human Earthquake.” Have you seen her at all lately? I dunno where she is anymore these days,” October asked the person, hoping for a helpful answer, when she heard some rustling behind her that she ignored.

——————

Salem had been flying through the sky on Jade, her Flygon, when she spotted a very familiar head of hair while gliding through Wedgehurst. “Is that who I think that is? Stop for a second, Jade, take a look..” Jade obediently did stopped flying, simply flapping her wings in order to stay airborne, and looked down at the girl. Jade made a cooing noise, recognizing the trainer as October and beginning to fly downwards.

They had landed on the soft ground just behind her, and quietly walked through the leaves towards October, and saw Blue, the Water-type gym leader, and another trainer that Salem didn’t know. Catching Blue’s eye, she quickly made a “shh.” gesture with her fingers to her lip and silently laughed to herself, her Flygon being amused by all of this just as much as Salem was.

@Blue_Flash4 @Cyrus The Shinx

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

"Water type gym, huh? Cool, I'm Cyra and this is Beat the Braviary. Nice to meet you." She said. Turning she saw the unknown trainer and the Flygon. "Wow, i've never seen such a beautiful Flygon in my life." She mumbled, placing the Galar history book back inside her bag. Beat flapped his wings in agreement. Cyra reached back into her bag pulling out a friend ball. She released Quill, the Dartrix. "Hello Quill." She said, forgetting that their were other trainers around her. "Trix!" Quill hooted and flew up into the branch. "I'm hungry, how 'bout you guys?"

@Blue_Flash4 @zephyir

Blue_Flash4

“Nice to me you too,” Blue said replying to Cyra. Then turning to October they said, “I look forward to your challenge in the future. And to answer your second question, unfortunately no I have not seen her lately. However, if you turn around towards the forest I believe you may find her.”

October heard Crya’s exclamation about a Flygon behind her, and she was a little surprised at first and didn’t immediately turn around. After Blue had told her about turning around, she did so, and behold, Salem.

“Wha- Where did you appear from?” October jumped a little.
“Your friends here ratted me out. I was gonna jump out at you.”
“You seemed to have failed,” October chuckled.
“Wow! I wasn’t aware! Thank you for informing me about this fact! I will now spend the rest of my days in a deep pit of sorrow and agony, with the words you just uttered seeming to being the cause of it all..” Salem pretended to be genuinely hurt, putting an arm dramatically over her eyes.

Jade, Salem’s Flygon, looked between the siblings and then turned to face the trainer she didn’t recognize and chirped at the compliment. Salem stood taller, ignoring October who was still laughing at her fail to spook her. “Jade’s her name. I’m Salem Clarence, the Ground-type gym leader,” The tall woman extended a hand out to the trainer. “Hi to you as well, Blue. Long time no see.”

@Cyrus The Shinx @Blue_Flash4

Blue_Flash4

“Same goes to you. I hope you’ve been well.” said Blue. They turned around and pulled a pokeball out of their pocket and sent out Poli the Poliwrath. “Been a bit since you’ve been let out of your pokeball since their haven’t been many challengers. You should stretch and walk around a bit.” They then turned back to the group and said, “For those of you unaware this is my Ace, Poli.” Poli then waved to the group and smiled at the Flygon.

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

Beat eyed the Flygon wearily while Quill had fallen asleep. "And I'm Cyra Zagger from Cherrygrove city in Johto." She said standing up like the rest of them as she happily shook the hand. "And my ace, Beat the Braviary." She said. "Braviiiiii!" Beat said happy about being introduced. "So, are you guys hungry-?" Cyra asked again. She leaned back onto the tree. "I've never been to Galar so I don't know any awesome restaurants." She mumbled wishing she hadn't said it.

@zephyir @Blue_Flash4

"Hold that thought Ryder..." She said entering the lab with the other new trainers to get their Pokedex from the Professor. This took some time since it was a lot of new trainers starting their journey's. She gave them the letters of Endorsement to them to enter the gym challenge only to see them off and out of the door. She then turned to her siblings Shadow the new Professor of the Galar region and Soren the assistant to him with Blue's sister's Sparkx the Jolteon, Sakura the Espeon, and Icyln the shiny Glaceon. "Brothers, a familiar friend is waiting outside who had just woken up from his long sleep..." She told them. "A familiar friend?" Shadow questioned only to chuckle. "Oh THAT familiar friend well....I'll be glad to see him again.." Shadow said leaving Soren to nod his head as Shadow adjusted the new glasses he was wearing on his eyes now needing them to see. "Yes, he is outside along with Gertrude and a trainer named Ace she just made friends with.." she added as the siblings continued to have a conversation with each other for a bit as the Eevee sisters played with each other for a bit.

Gertrude approached the group only to speak. "Greetings Blue, I'm Gertrude and this is my Ace Serenity the Leafeon and my new friend next to me is Ace and his ace Solitaire the Corvisquire...it's very nice to meet you" she said giving a gentle smile as Ace raised his hand in a friendly greeting as Solitaire did the same but with her wing. "Also, Cyrus...I am more familiar with Galar so maybe I can show you some places to eat from...that I commonly go to to grab a snack on...if you are interested but before that...let's wait on JC...she should be done very shortly..." She added as Ace glanced to Gertrude only slightly before back at the group in front of him silently observing.

@Ghostryder30 @Cyrus The Shinx @RailOctoCake222YT @Jacksoneternal @Evenir @The Heart of Frostfire. @Blue_Flash4 @zephyir

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

She nodded. "Sure, I'm quite interested. And, i can wait." Cyra said. "Also, if there's enough pokedex's, may i have one? Mine from Johto only records Johto pokemon." She added, placing the bag over her shoulder. "Varrryy!" Beat greeted the Corvisquire. It's fine. Beat is just saying hi. Unlike his very mean side against other birds.. She thought.

@EeveeBlueSisters

Last edited:
The brothers looked at the running Ryder coming towards them only to give their smiles to him. "Greetings Ryder, it's been a long time since you were in a deep sleep" Shadow said leaving Soren to nod. "Ryder, a lot of things had changed between us siblings as you can see Shadow is the new Professor in the Galar region with Soren being the assistant to him as he took Professor Sonia's place when she retired" she explained. "As you can see Shadow wears glasses now like Soren and I" she added the missing detail. "Yes that's right I am the new Professor of this region Ryder" Shadow said patting his head. Blue's sister's greeting the Pikachu as they all jumped on him making an Eevee pile under him. "We can talk more in a bit but excuse me for one second" Shadow said leaving the group from the moment to approach two of the trainers. "Did you two ask about wanting a Pokedex for this region?" He added looking to the two.

Ace nodded as Solitaire gave a smile to the Braviary as a greeting. "Cor!" She responded. "He sure looks likes he is nice...with other birds..." He said as he gazed at the Braviary for the moment memorized by his appearance but was not seen due to the mask he was wearing.

@Ghostryder30 @RailOctoCake222YT @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @Cyrus The Shinx @The Heart of Frostfire.
@zephyir

Blue_Flash4

Blue smiled back to Gertrude and said, “Nice to meet you too.” They also waved at Ace, Serenity, and Solitaire. “Nice to meet you three as well.” They turned to Poliwrath who seemed to be bored from not knowing any of the Pokémon, “Hey Poli do you want to hang out with Politoed?” They asked as they sent out Politoed who went and stood by Poliwrath.

Shadow would smile gently only to look behind him as his eyes caught on to Sparkx who was in the sister pile. "Sparkx, would you grab two Pokedex's for me?" He asked her only to see her stop and look at Shadow. "Jolteon!" She said with a smile only to walk away from her siblings for the moment leaping up to the top floor by using the stairs as she disappeared for the moment until a second later she held two Pokedex in her mouth carefully making her way down the stairs to the bottom floor. She trouted to Shadow only to leap up on his shoulders and hand him the two Rotom Phones. "These are Rotom Phones as they will act as your Pokedex for the Galar region, thank you for helping me with my research Cyra and Rail. Sparkx if you don't mind"he added looking to her on his shoulder. "Jolt!" She smiled gently as she grabbed the Rotom Phones with the Pokedex gently as she leapt off his shoulders before approaching Cyra and Rail as she sat down looking up at them with smile holding the Pokedex's in her mouth.

Gertrude would smile as Serenity approached the Poliwrath and Politoed a bit curious of them. "Leafeon?" She said trying to communicate with them. Ace seemed to watch Gertrude interact with Blue in silence as Solitaire did the same watching closely. "Where have you originated from Blue?" She asked looking to him. "Like you know...the region... because your Poliwrath is fully evolved so I assume...you are quite experienced in battle..." She added questioning.

@Ghostryder30 @Cyrus The Shinx @RailOctoCake222YT @Jacksoneternal @Evenir @Blue_Flash4

"I already got my own Pokedex." Said Ryder towards Shadow and Soren as he points his thumb to SER-M. "Besides, he's the only Pokedex I have. But we do need a Galar Pokedex storage drive for SER-M." "True, but are you sure about this?" Said SER-M. "Hey, times are tough when we were asleep." Said Ryder. "Besides, what happened four years ago, would mean that our beginnings are drawn to endings. In other words, we'd restart our journey from scratch."

@EeveeBlueSisters @Cyrus The Shinx @RailOctoCake222YT @Jacksoneternal @Evenir @Blue_Flash4 @The Heart of Frostfire. @zephyir

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

"Thank you." Cyra smiled and patted the Jolteon's head. "Vaaaarrry!" Beat cooed a 'Thank you' as well. "It's alright, Rail. Just gotta be patient that's all, " She said, taking the second Rotom phone, handing it to him, "here."

Arrow pulled out Rotom, "Ahh yes new trainers today." He mumbled, crossing the bridge into Wedgehurst. "JC is probably giving out Rotom's already." Cerb ran ahead. "Cerb! Wait up!" Arrow called, running to the Lab, where the Houndoom sat. He opened the door and saw all of them gathered. "Wow, surely i wasn't that late, was I?" He noticed the eeveelutions and immediately thought of Cinders. He grabbed the Great ball and allowed the Flareon to come out. "Flarey!" Cinders called, circling Arrow. "Good boy, Cinders." He smiled, crouching down to stroke the Flareon's soft fur.

Shadow then finally approached the last two trainers before he spoke. "Are you Cyrus and Rail?" He asked as Sparkx held two more Pokedex's in her mouth to give to them. "Sorry about the wait..I wasn't ignoring you two intentionally....my apologies if you felt that way in anyway" he added giving a gentle smile. "Sparkx if you will," he said looking down to her. Sparkx nodded only to approach the two trainers as she sat down in front of them. "Take the Pokedex from Sparkx and you are all set and oh....JC the letter" he added looking back at her. "Oh right," she said approaching the two trainers. "Here are your letters of Endorsement with this you are qualified to challenge the gym leaders around the Galar region and in doing so once you have all of them you will then face me of course only when you get stronger I will tell you more" she said handing them the endorsement letter. "Your next step is to board the train and head to Motostoke where you will have to register for the opening ceremony which is where you will meet all the gym leaders face to face" she explained. "Also, Ryder there is someone I would like you to meet as this involves Blue and her sisters" she added looking to him.

@Jacksoneternal @Ghostryder30 @Cyrus The Shinx @Evenir @RailOctoCake222YT @The Heart of Frostfire. @Blue_Flash4 @zephyir

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

"Alright, that seems simple." Cyra said, taking the endorsement and placing it in a small pouch in her backpack. "I'd love to join the gym challenge." She blinked for a few seconds longer than a blink. "I seem so weird being in different region." She mumbled.

"Oh so, i am late!" Arrow chuckled noticing that JC and multiple other trainers stood. "Are you two going to participate in the Gym challenge?" He smiled, walking over to the two. "If so then i'll see you guys in Motostoke. After all that's my Gym." He added proudly. "So your one of the Gym leaders?" Cyra asked. Arrow nodded, "My name's Arrow Sattlo, Fire Gym leader. And my ace, Cerb the Houndoom. And a companion, Cinders." He grinned as Flareon jumped up beside her. "Flareeeee!" Cinders soft voice made Cyra feel warm inside.

@EeveeBlueSisters @RailOctoCake222YT

"Yes, Shadow handle me the Luxury ball there if you may" she asked him. "Sure sis," he said walking away for the moment before coming back holding a Luxury ball in his hand as he handled it to her. She grabbed it gently from his hand only to look back at Ryder. "Ryder?" She said as the Luxury ball popped open only to reveal another shiny Umbreon with two feathers resting on his ear, one black and one blue as it's eyes were closed before the Umbreon slowly opened them as the Umbreon's eyes caught attention to Ryder. "Meet Shin-ah, Blue and her sisters long lost brother" she said. Blue and her sisters surrounded their brother gently nudging him affectionately. "He was recently discovered 3 years before when you were in a deep sleep in Blue's DNA thanks to Shadow's research, but we also discovered something else in her DNA that really caught all of us in surprise" she paused.

Gertrude smiled as she looked to Arrow. "So, you are the Fire type Gym leader, Arrow correct...Greetings I'm Gertrude and this is my Ace Serenity the Leafeon" she introduced as Serenity gave a smile. "Leafeon!" She said only to look at the Flareon Cinders with a gentle smile. "I suppose I might really struggle to defeat you..." She added. "But, I know I can pull through..." She finished looking to him. Ace on the other hand, watched silently at the group as he stood next to Gertrude.

@Ghostryder30 @Cyrus The Shinx @zephyir @The Heart of Frostfire. @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @RailOctoCake222YT

Status
Not open for further replies.