• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Galar: New Generation Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
They replied to Gertrude saying, "I'm actually from the Kanto region and was Champion for a period of time before coming to Galar. Poli, Blastoise, and Gyarados I actually have had since around the beginning of my journey." They glanced over and saw Arrow who they noticed was the fire type gym leader. "So, a lot more gym leaders are here than I thought." They mumbled under their breath.

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

Previously Cyrus The Shinx
"Yep, i know you'll be able to beat me!" Arrow smiled his toothy grin as Cinders hopped down and sat beside him "Yep, eight gyms in total i believe. Just like in Kanto." He replied. "Ahh so your Blue, Hulbury gym leader?" Arrow asked as Cinders went over to greet the other eeveelutions one-by-one in the room. "Flareeee!"

"We'll beat those gyms, Beat!" Cyra said as she moved closer to big, comforting bird. "I better get back to Motostoke soon. You guys should also come and get registered for the Gym challenge as well. And then if you come i'll show you to the Hotel next door to the stadium." Arrow dipped his head.

"Well, to put it simply, Blue here as three other lost sisters we have yet to find...a Sylveon named Enchantriss, a Vaporeon named WaterLilly, and a Flareon named Ash....the girls whereabouts are still unknown at the moment but we won't give up until we find them because only Blue can pick out their scents" she explained. "But, enough of that we must all head to Motostoke or actually me and the new trainers here...so Shin-ah you will stay with sister Sparkx, Sakura, and Icyln ok..help them out at the lab so you can get use to things here ok" she told him patting his head. "Umbreon...(-"Alright JC...thank you for rescuing me..."-) he said giving a smile. "Thank your sister Blue for finding u" she added as Blue nudged him gently. "Alright guys I must take my leave, I will see you guys back in Motostoke once you cross over the wild plains but be careful... recently I have been feeling some strange aura in this region lately which I will be investigating..." She added as she said goodbye to her brothers as Blue did the same to her sisters and only brother Shin-ah before she had followed her. "Good luck out there and I wait for those who completed the challenge and come face to face with me in the final battle" she added as Stellica landed just next to her as she hopped on her back only for Blue to follow. "I have business to attend to so I must be off" she finished only for Stellica to fly off in the sky.

"Farewell JC!" Gertrude called out waving her hand in the air. "Leafeon!('-Take care JC!-") Serenity said jumping up in the air. Ace watched the Champion fly off on her Corviknight as Solitaire eyes kept on her Corviknight as she couldn't wait to be a Corviknight just like the Champions. "Oh...right well Arrow, I can help you leading them to the hotel as well since I know it too..." She added looking to him. Serenity walked over to the Flareon Cinders as she raised her paw and patter his head gently as a hello only to smile at him. "Well, don't underestimate the gym leaders power Cyra ...they are not weak as you think.." Gertrude added. "But anyway...let's head to the train shall we" she said starting to lead the way as she looked up to see how nice and sunny it was today. "It's sunny today...oh I know..." She added pulling out a nest ball until it popped open revealing a Roserade named RoseMarie. "Rose!" She said. "RoseMarie, it's sunny out so I thought you would enjoy.it as it rays on those flowers of yours" she said with a gentle smile. "Rose!" She said giving a smile as she felt the sun's rays on her taking it in. Ace followed next to Gertrude as they all headed to the train in Postwick.

@Ghostryder30 @Blue_Flash4 @Cyrus The Shinx @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @Scott0512 @The Heart of Frostfire.

Ryder then waved goodbye to JC after hearing about the DNA that was well-heard from her. It seems that all of the info he heard from JC are well-recorded. In fact, Ryder has already received the Galar Pokedex storage drive, so SER-M can understand more about the Galar region. "We'll meet them again soon, Circuit." Said Ryder. "Don't worry." He then turns to the rest of the new trainers in which he is now making friends with. "Okay, everyone." Said Ryder. "Who want to have a Pokemon battle with me?"

@EeveeBlueSisters @Blue_Flash4 @Cyrus The Shinx @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @Scott0512 @The Heart of Frostfire.

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

"Yep, i'm just confident. That's all. Johto hs strong leaders, Galar probably will too." Cyra replied.

"Flareon!" Cinders said hello back to Serenity. Cerb, a Houndoom, sat in front of the group, growling when anybody came near. "Oh don't be so over-protective, Cerb." Arrow said, patting Cerb's head. "I'm excited to see if you guys make it pass the Grass and Water gyms, 'cause after those it's going to my Gym!' He added, leaning back into the uncomfortable train seats. "I'm not always at Motostoke, so if not then i'm probably at Galar Mine." He closed his eyes and stared up at the train ceiling. Arrow started to whistle. "I hope you guys make past Blue. Their a tough challenge, especially with that Poliwrath and Gyarados."

Gertrude just smiled as she listened to Arrow as Serenity walked over to Verbs patting his head with a gentle smile before making her way back to Gertrude's lap so she'd have something to hold on to as RoseMarie sat down next to her with Serenity. "Well, it will be a tough fight for me to face you Arrow because....I am mostly fond of grass types but even so.... don't underestimate me ..not one bit....even if you are my weakness....they don't call me the Guardian of the Forest of nothing...." She added as she petted Serenity's head. "So don't go easy on me Arrow..." She finished looking to him. Ace sat just next to her as Solitaire rested on his shoulder as the train was moving. "Well, it's not a bad thing to be confident Crya" she chuckled as the train came to a sudden stop as people in strange black cloths appeared inside the train by going through the doors. "Everyone listen up! Hand over your Pokemon at once or pay the consequences!" One said. Gertrude immediately stood up as she remembered that JC had told her that she felt something strange going on in the Galar region that she was still investigating in then she spoke. "What right do you have to order us around..." She asked. "If you don't listen girl....then we will have no choice but to quiet you up with a battle and focus you to give your Pokemon to us!" He said.

"A battle you say? Hm...I love to see you try and defeat me.." she warned as the two in cloths tossed their Pokemon out revealing a Houndoom and Mightyena. "Houndoom Flamethrower!" "Mighhtyena Thunder Fang!" They both said. "Serenity X-Scissor! RoseMarie Poisonjab!" She commanded as the girls reacted quickly having amazing speed as the Houndoom was hit with the Poisonjab while the Mightyena with hit with X-Scissor with crit as they both fell down hard. "But...you have grass types how!" He asked. "You underestimate grass types because I know how to command them correctly!" She said as Ace was behind her just in case he needs to jump in.

@Ghostryder30 @Cyrus The Shinx @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @Blue_Flash4 @zephyir @The Heart of Frostfire. @RailOctoCake222YT

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryder was using his will-power for his Pokemon to attack Mike's Pokemon team. Only when he accepted his challenge, he then sent Knucker the Dragonite into battle. "Big Pokemon usually come first." Said Ryder. "But the small ones become the hardest of them all in the end. So don't back away from this champion."

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
They saw the champion fly off on her Corviknight. Some of the trainers started battling their pokemon. Blue had no idea what to do so they decided to sit down on a nearby log and watch the pokemon battles after returning all their Pokemon except for Poliwrath who sat right beside them.

Last edited:

XDOUTRIDER

Previously ScamandersChild
The Beginning
As Tyler walked through the city of Motostoke, clutching his letter of endorsement, his senses started to tingle. He had noticed he was going the wrong way! So, he turned around and ran to the stadium

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

"Alright, Cerb back away. She can handle it." Arrow said, nudging Cerberus. "Flareon!" Cinders said, jumping off of Arrow's shoulders and onto the angry Houndoom's head. "Unworthy challengers, but hey your the person who wants to fight." He told Ryder.

"Braviary!" Beat cooed, flying into the air. "Wait Beat. You'll use Slash, if they need it." Cyra mumbled, watching it all. "Why do you want our Pokemon?" Cyra narrowed her eyes, awaiting her answer.

Gertrude watched as Ryder and the Grass type Gym leader Mike was about to battle but she had to interupt them due to the train stopping at Motostoke. "Um guys....can we do this battle later....the train has stopped in Motostoke..." She told them as RoseMarie stood in the middle raising her flower hands to stop them. "Roserade! Rose!" She said trying to guide them out of the train. "Come on guys" she said gently before she walked out of the train while holding Serenity. RoseMarie followed her just close by as she returned close to her trainer as Ace followed in pursuit behind her.

@Cyrus The Shinx @Ghostryder30 @Scott0512 @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @ScamandersChild

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

"Ok, your an ace trainer. But we are here." Arrow mumbled, pushing past him and walking off the train. "Home sweet home!" He said, smiling. "Hello Cio." Arrow said, shaking the young trainers hand as he stood in front of the Pokemon Center. "Come here to register?" He asked. Cio nodded. "Me and Mr. Fluff will beat Blue and Mike and then we'll beat you, Arrow!" The trainer smiled.

"That's a cute name for a Chameleon." Cyra said from inside the train, now ignoring that she would probably not get an answer. "Chameleon!" Mr. Fluff said. "Thank you." Cio grinned and patted the Chameleon's head. "You sure smile a lot." She mumbled. "It's almost dusk. I got to go get ready for tomorrow. It is the day where all of the Gym leaders meet up. Blue and Mike, you two better come up too." Arrow said, walking away from the group. Heading towards the platform that lead up to the Stadium.

@Ghostryder30 @EeveeBlueSisters

Last edited:
Ryder followed Arrow and Cyra as he entered the lift. "Is this a lift?" Asked Ryder. "What does it do?" Circuit looked around while inside the lift with Ryder. It looked like was a clear glass elevator with buttons and linked circuitry wires embedded on the walls of the lift. "How does it work exactly?" Ryder asked towards Arrow.

@Cyrus The Shinx @EeveeBlueSisters

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

"Watch." He grinned and pushed one of the buttons. "It's a lift that will bring us to the Stadium." He answered before he started to talk again, "You ready, it starts crazy at first, so hold on." Arrow warned. He pushed another button as it started to rumble and shake before going up. "I need to fix that creaking sound." He mumbled. The lift pulled to a stop about ten minutes later.

He was standing in the stadium center with his trainers battle outfit on with a impatient look ripped across his face.

His gardevoir sat next to him with a calm face trying to read the emotions of the people around her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gertrude only laughed a bit as she made her way to the lift. "Alright guys let's go inside..." She added as she ran inside the building as Serenity and RoseMarie followed very close behind. She made her way to the counter to register. "Greetings...I like to register if I may..." She asked the receptionist. "Right away, just give me a number to your uniform and you are all set" he said. Gertrude thought for the moment until she selected the number 18. She was finally registered as Ace did the same taking the number 11. "Now we go to the hotel to rest for the night..." She said as Ace nodded. "Guys, hurry up!" She called out to them.

@Cyrus The Shinx @Ghostryder30 @Scott0512 @LeviathanFafnir @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @RailOctoCake222YT

"Right behind you, Gertrude!" Said Ryder as he and Circuit followed Gertrude, Arrow, Ace, and Cyra. He accidentally bumped into a man as his Circuit accidentally did the same to the man's Gardevoir. "Sorry about that, sir." Said Ryder. "But I'm in a hurry! See ya!" Ryder then rushes off with Circuit catching up as he jumped onto Ryder's shoulder and held onto him for as long as he can for him and Ryder to meet up with their friends.

@LeviathanFafnir @Cyrus The Shinx @EeveeBlueSisters @Scott0512

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

"Welcome to the Inn." Arrow walked up to the Zaican and Zamazenta statue, which had been changed after Sonia had uncovered the truth about the Darkest Day and The Two Heros. "They finally got the statue done!" He called, jumping two steps at a time as he walked over to the women who sat at the counter. "Yeah, they finished it about a year ago." The women mumbled the last part. "Well then, it's been a long time since i've been here then." Arrow said. "Also i would want some rooms for my friends." He smiled and then turned back to them. "Share a room or have your own? I'll pay." He added. "I mean i don't really care." Cyra said. "Braviii!" Beat cooed. (- "It doesn't matter. " -)

@Ghostryder30 @EeveeBlueSisters @LeviathanFafnir

"Who's that Pokemon statue with the shield?" Asked Ryder. "That must be the warrior Pokemon, Zamazenta!" Said SER-M. "You know that Pokemon?" Asked Ryder. "Well it's the storage drive that taught me!" Said SER-M. "You can tell because the shield is around his head." "I heard about that Pokemon before during bedtimes." Said Ryder. "At least...that's what I've seen in my dreams. Besides, there's a high doubt that I'll see him. But I'll hope that he's alive and in a healthy condition. And what of the Darkest Day?" "I rather not say it, master." Said SER-M. "I understand." Said Ryder. "Let's not jump to conclusions in which we already know the answer to." Circuit starred at the Zamazenta statue and paused for a brief moment. He might've seen that Pokemon somewhere in his vision before he hatched from his egg. "We'll see him soon, Circuit." Said Ryder. "First, someone here with a package for Arrow, Gertrude, and for me. If we can trust him..."

@LeviathanFafnir @Cyrus The Shinx @EeveeBlueSisters

Gertrude heard her name being called to a man as she ran up quickly to him. "A package? for me?" she questioned confused. "From who unless its from my twin brother Lykos then I don't know who would deliver to me..." she added only to take the package from him. "From the retired Professor Sonia?"she added. "Do you guys know what she sent us in the packages?" she said looking to her friends.

(Also @LeviathanFafnir please read the rules carefully about posting just giving you a heads up)

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

"Oh, I see." Arrow turned towards the two legendary pokemon. "And this is Zaican. The warrior pokemon. A Fairy type. Hero of Galar. " He stopped for a moment before continuing, "Duo to Zamazenta. They are both more powerful when they have their sword and shield. " Arrow cleared his throat. "And no, i have no idea."
Cyra seemed confused, "Who's Sonia?" She asked.

@EeveeBlueSisters @Ghostryder30

"I have no clue at all." Said Ryder trying to catch a breather. "Just give me...one moment..." He then fainted on the floor with a loud thud as he ran out of air. The fact that he's got very mild stamina is that he's not great at running 100 miles per hour. As he gained enough air, he got back up to see the package. "What's inside that package?" Said Ryder as Circuit sniffed onto the package.

@Cyrus The Shinx @EeveeBlueSisters @LeviathanFafnir

Gertrude turned to Cyra. "Sonia was the previous professor of the Galar region before Shadow who retired and Shadow took her place along with Soren the Champions siblings..." she said. "Speaking of the Champion, she will appear in the opening ceremony first before the actual gym leaders step out and greet the audience..." she said.

@Cyrus The Shinx @Ghostryder30 @Scott0512

(Take care @RailOctoCake222YT thanks for roleplaying and if you want to keep in touch for future roleplays we can do that just follow me)

"Can't wait to see her on stage!" Said Ryder. "When will it happen?" "As she told you, Ryder." Said SER-M. "The opening speech will begin tonight. Besides, it's still morning. So we'll have to wait for when night comes, then, we'll be there." "True." Said Ryder. "But what about that package, that weird man gave us?" Circuit looked back at Ryder in a questioned expression.

@EeveeBlueSisters @Cyrus The Shinx @LeviathanFafnir @Scott0512

"It will happen tomorrow Ryder in the morning hehe...for now let's go to the inn and rest that way you and Mike I presume...can continue your battle and I can ref if you want...I love watching a battle of grass types...so elegant..." she said giving a gentle smile to herself. "Anyway....I don't really know...wish I knew..." she added sighing until a very familiar voice can into the building with a Shiny Umbreon walking beside her. "I can gladly tell you what is in the package Sonia sent you.." the familiar voice said. "JC!" Gertrude said running up to her and giving her a hug. "Greetings Gertrude" JC said as Serenity leaped out of her arms to Blue gently nudging her in greeting.

@Cyrus The Shinx @Ghostryder30

"So glad you came!" Said Ryder in a happy tone towards JC. "Now about that package. Can we open it?" "Master." Said SER-M. "Let's be patient. We don't want to ruin the secret." "Okay." Said Ryder. "I understand. Just don't weigh me down. Anyways, I would go for a Pokemon battle. But seeing that I don't see Mike anywhere, he must've gone off or something like it." Circuit even looked for Mike, but was nowhere to be seen.

@Cyrus The Shinx @EeveeBlueSisters @Scott0512

"Well, of course, you can open it as it is specifically for you," she said folding her arms against her chest. "It will prove useful for you and your Pokemon, you all received the same thing so nothing special inside each package" she added as Gertrude started to open up the package and inside revealed a high tech watch in the shape of a leaf that was colored white with the outline of the leaf green. "Wow...its so pretty...what is this exactly JC?" she asked her again. "Well before I tell you the only difference is the shape of the watch based on your element type to your team and the color but other than that this is a high tech watch called the Galar watch, it's similar to an Xtranceiver but much more advanced, I can tell you more about it later after your opening ceremony tomorrow morning" she said.

@Cyrus The Shinx @Ghostryder30 @Scott0512 @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @LeviathanFafnir

Ryder took what was important inside the package. And what he pulled out was a beautiful celestial plasma shield. "I've seen those before!" Said Ryder. "I don't think Sonia made that for you." Said SER-M. "True." Said Ryder. "But I'm certain Prof. Kukui imported that to the Galar region via mail plane." "But is this-?" Said SER-M until he was interrupted by Ryder when he said: "It's from Nebby. He told me, that if danger crawls on me and my team, this shield will be my only weapon of defense. You just press the star trigger at the handle after equipping it. When activated, it'll wake." And Ryder activates the celestial plasma shield as the shield opens up fast revealing it's shiny glistening galactic stars on the plasma around it.

@EeveeBlueSisters @Cyrus The Shinx @Scott0512 @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @LeviathanFafnir

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Good grief, look at al the unauthorized Legendary references Ryder is trying to once again sneak under the radar in order to make his character the superspecialawesome center of attention.

While the Zamazenta Vision thing can be dismissed as a dream (although yeah, sure, pokemon dreaming in their eggs before they even hatched. Right) and there's nothing wrong with statues depicting legendaries at all... I'm afraid that Nebby being thrown into the mix, even if it's just a piece of tech comprised of its energy/plasma somehow - yeaaah, at this point it's pretty obvious that you're really just trying to sneak a legendary power for your character past the rules by any means necessary. Because trying to Kingdom Hearts Keldeo and Kyurem into your flagrant Gary Stu got nixed.

And I'm officially done with this kid's nonsense. Since it's crystal clear he isn't going to learn and I'm tired of hearing reports about his nonsense (to say nothing of his own mini-moddy reports - we know our own rules, child, you don't get to all-caps them at us), I'm officially revoking his RP forum privileges. This is the only restriction placed on his account and he's free to do whatever else here within the scope of the rules, but won't be RPing here anymore.

LeviathanFafnir has also been warned for their numerous violations (all these one-liners are a clear indication someone didn't read the RP forum rules!).

Since this thread isn't one of Ryder's, I'm leaving it open and the choice of whether or not you want to continue running it is up to you all. That would be all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.