• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Game Revival and New Game Requests

Finish My Sentence!

In thia game the first person who starts has to start a sentence.

Example: I love Sandwiches!

But he cant say the entire sentence. He has to have someone else finish the sentence for him.

Charmer 1:I love-
Charmer 2: Pizza!

Then that person comes up with a diffrent sentence, so on, so forth.

Final Example:
I love- Pizza!
Pizza is-
the Best!
I like that idea

A game where you have to guess the Pokemon someone is describing, and if you get it right then you describe the Pokemon!
Name: Descibemon

Example
Person1: I'm thinking of a Pokemon that is a Psycic type, it has the chance of the ability 'own tempo'.
Person 2: Umm. Alakazam?
Person1:no, it has three evolutions!
Person2: Um. Slowpoke!
Person1:Yes!

Can I?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Teapot what about mindreader? Where for example i select a word or phrase (Or it could be just a pokemon) the person will give a breif description of it and people try to guess what iit is. The person who gets it first gets to pick the next word or phrase.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
A quick update on the Playground: You may now post forum games directly in the Playground, rather than having to have a member of staff create the thread for you. However, all new games posted here will be moderated before they appear to the general public. A game will only be approved if:
  1. It follows all the global rules of the site.
  2. Is generally suitable for Pokécharms' audience.
  3. The rules are well-written and easily understandable.
  4. The game does not involve direct, constant involvement from the thread owner.

If you've suggested a game recently, feel free to post it into the Playground directly for approval.

If I reject a game, I'll endeavour to tell you why – if I don't, feel free to drop me a note, as I've probably forgotten :)

A quick update on the Playground: You may now post forum games directly in the Playground, rather than having to have a member of staff create the thread for you. However, all new games posted here will be moderated before they appear to the general public. A game will only be approved if:
  1. It follows all the global rules of the site.
  2. Is generally suitable for Pokécharms' audience.
  3. The rules are well-written and easily understandable.
  4. The game does not involve direct, constant involvement from the thread owner.

If you've suggested a game recently, feel free to post it into the Playground directly for approval.

If I reject a game, I'll endeavour to tell you why – if I don't, feel free to drop me a note, as I've probably forgotten :)
So basically, you can just post something, and if it doesn't follow the rules it gets deleted?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
So basically, you can just post something, and if it doesn't follow the rules it gets deleted?
Pretty much, yes. When a new game goes up, it'll be invisible to everyone else until I approve or deny it – if I approve it, it appears, and if I deny it, it's deleted :)

Here is an example:

So, a Birthday Scenario is when you look for your birthday and month, to make a sentence, like this,

Day (First):
Say my birthay was the 19th of March. I would search down the list to find 19th, so I find it, and it says:

19th: Who needs repels when I have a...

And then I would search down the Month list.
Month (Second):
March: Magikarp!

Then you will say your sentence.

Hmm,

Who needs repels when I have a Magikarp!

See? Cool huh!

I saw that in Hurt/Heal Eeveelutions there are only three characters left, so can i suggest Pokemon Sun/Moon Hurt/Heal?

Here are the Characters:

Sun (Boy Playable character)
Moon (Girl Playable character)
Hau (Rival)
Lillie (Professer's assistant)
Prof. Kukui (Professer)
Lusamine (Team Aether Leader)
(These are optional, i don't care if they aren't in here)
Rowlet (Grass Starter)
Litten (Fire Starter)
Popplio (Water Starter)

Hope this is Good!

"Rebus" can be a fun thread. You 'draw' the word or phrase with ordinary characters. Couple of simple ones:

stand
I

= "I understand"

EASY

= "The Big Easy"

Another one is where the first poster posts two words. The second poster has to take the 2nd word and add another one to it that makes sense. For example:

Microsoft Windows
Window Blinds
Blind Mice

And so on.

I have an idea that could go well with @Cutepikachu343's idea, how about an H&H with Alolan Forms?

I second this idea. It would interesting to see how people feel about these alternate Formes, and it would be focused around the newly released Gen VII games, while also being a small enough category of Pokemon to fit the format of an H&H.

The only other S/M themed H&H I could think of was "Ultra Beasts," although there are not a lot of those and many will be unfamiliar to more people than the Alolan Formes would be.

My only other possible suggestion is having a Starter theme- I'm sure you've done Starters before, but it might be time for another.

However, just to be crystal clear, an "Alolan Formes" H&H as suggested by the above user is by far my favorite idea. :up:

Hey, @Teapot? I just had an idea for a game I'd like to try out. I don't have a final name for it, but for now I'm calling it "Do or Die".

The idea of the game is that someone provides a situation and someone else has to figure out how to resolve it by asking questions, experimenting and the like. Say for example, the first post is;
"The player(s) is/are trapped in a dark room. A stick and rocks are on the floor. What does the player do?"
Then the next person could go;
"I use the rocks to light the stick ablaze, creating a torch that illuminates the room. What do I see?"
So someone (probably the person who created the scenario) could say;
"The player sees a long hallway made of metal. What does the player do?"
Then the player could reply;
"I walk down the hallway, but checking for traps. What happens?"
Etc., etc. The world is built as it goes. There would be rules, though. For example if someone said;
"I blow up the entire chamber and emerge unscathed, ascending to godhood because I'm just that great."
That would not pass. Things like godly power wouldn't happen unless the describer makes it so, and players can't just destroy everything. Neither could the describers. For example;
"A magical sword comes out of nowhere and kills the player. The player dies."
That would not pass either. So it would work like that. There's a lot more to it, of course. But that's the basic premise. Sound like a good idea?

I was thinking of a game where you:

1. Are tossed a magical ball, capable of transforming into anything.
(Optional: You change it into something)
2. If you did optional, you turn it back into a ball and toss it.

I would like to request a new Hurt Heal game with Shonen anime Protagonists. With the options being.
Naruto(Naruto)
Goku(Dragon Ball, Z, GT, Super)
Luffy(One Piece)
Gon(Hunter X Hunter)
Deku(My Hero Academia)
Eren(Attack on Titan)
Ichigo(Bleach)
Natsu(Fairy Tail)
Saitama(One Punch Man)
Kirito(Sword Art Online)
Meliodas(Seven Deadly Sins)

How About... Jump To 100?

It's Simple. It's like race to 100 but you have to jump in order. Example:

DanielMcd1: I jump to 1
Unitedstates: I pass you and jump to 2.
And so on...

The Person Who Jumped All The Way To 100 Gets To Set The Number For The Next Game. They Can Set It 1-100.

There you go.

Simple Idea: Would you Rather.

Make an effort to explain why you would chose an option over the other option.

Example:

Teapot: Linkachu, Would You Rather fight 100 Chicken sized Horses, or One Horse sized Chicken?

Linkachu: 100 Chicken sized Horses; because it sounds like a fun challenge.

Some Rules would be:

1. If you want to declare you are playing, just type out: "ASK ME." If you aren't asked a question, feel free to type out: "ASK ME" again, but do not spam it because you weren't asked a question right after. Likewise, if you aren't asked a question in awhile, its alright to ask if the people playing would ask you a question.

2. Try not to delve too deep, with questions such as: Would you rather die in a car crash, or die by a falling elevator. That's not very fun.

3. If someone ever feels hesitant to answer a question, type "TAPOUT." The person answering the question must either change the question to your liking, or ask the question to someone else to answer. If you ever feel uncomfortable, its alright to say so.

4. For those who are AFK or don't want to play anymore, make an effort to TAPOUT, or explain you won't be active in awhile. If you don't wish to play anymore, all you need to do is say "I QUIT." If people continue to ask questions, kindly tell them you aren't playing, and try not to suddenly outburst, they may not've seen your message.

5. Some members might not see you ask them a question: so @ or "tag" them with each individual question. Its not a burden, and if they never do get back to you, feel free to ask someone else the same question or a new question.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's that? If anyone felt as if the rules were iffy, or if I should've added another one, tell me please. Aeiou.

Yoshi Star Shine

Previously Moo Moo
I remade the game thread but it didn't appear, can somone tell me what I have to fix I don't see anything wrong with it and all the writing is black.

I did it again, instead of denying it maybe fix it, i tried to fix it.

Last edited:
Can You Finish The Verse?

CYFTV is a game where the first player puts in the lyrics to a part of a song they know, then the next person has to continue those lyrics. Then the next player has to continue the lyrics of the song, then do their own song.

As an example:
Player 1 Starts with:
Got your head spinning runnin' circles around you!
With a baseball bat that I'm using to pound you!
I'll be up in your face in the blink of an eye!
No I don't got wings but I don't need 'em to fly!

Player 2 continues with:
With a couple double jumps, I'll be fleein' the zone!
Pick up your intel quick, then I'm brinin' it home!
I'm a pretty big deal, that's the honest truth!
I mean, do you even know who you're talkin' to?

Then Player 2 says, in the same post, lyrics like:
Must've been 2:11 when the world ended.
Least it felt like it at the time.
Teenage years make a heartbreak worse,
plus a lot was going on, couldn't stop it at the time.

And it goes on and on.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Maybe when it restarts, it could be like a genre of music?

EX:
Genre: Hip-hop
[BLAH BLAH]
[HAMILHAMILTON]
[ETCETC]

Game Suggestion:

Pokemon Name Game:

I used to play this one when I was younger on car rides with my sister. I would name a Pokemon (such as Bulbasaur) and then she would have to name another previously unmentioned Pokemon Name that begins with the last letter of the precious character (such as Rattata) and then my turn would follow the same rule (such as Anorith) and then so on until one person cannot name a Pokemon who starts with that letter.

It is a game based on trust, and that people are not cheating and looking up the names. It is a MEMORY only based game. If you do not know the spelling of the Pokemon than you are not allowed to use the Pokemon. And often by around Turn 100 - 200 most players are unable list a new Pokemon; although on a Forum I am wondering if we could push 600 Names or higher (again MEMORY ONLY) no reference tool allowed.

Game Suggestion:

Pokemon Name Game:

I used to play this one when I was younger on car rides with my sister. I would name a Pokemon (such as Bulbasaur) and then she would have to name another previously unmentioned Pokemon Name that begins with the last letter of the precious character (such as Rattata) and then my turn would follow the same rule (such as Anorith) and then so on until one person cannot name a Pokemon who starts with that letter.

It is a game based on trust, and that people are not cheating and looking up the names. It is a MEMORY only based game. If you do not know the spelling of the Pokemon than you are not allowed to use the Pokemon. And often by around Turn 100 - 200 most players are unable list a new Pokemon; although on a Forum I am wondering if we could push 600 Names or higher (again MEMORY ONLY) no reference tool allowed.

Here's the thing, I like the idea, and as a user, I can't really make a decision on if this is going to be a forum or not. But, I think that the idea of the game being online is quite flawed. There's not a true way to know if someone doesn't use a reference tool, and there could be a branching thread in the forum itself (i.e, someone says Pikachu, one user replies with Unown and someone else replies to the Pikachu post with Ursaring) and it could get confusing to keep up with and play along with. I love the idea, but online where anything can happen and where there are many exploits to this game... I just don't think it would work. Sorry.